Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Night

7
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Coming into the room, I look around and notice several things at once. The lights are low, there are several candles burning. A black leather whip is laid out on the table, along with a set of black leather cuffs. There are scarves tied to the bed.

I hear you in the bathroom. The shower is going and you have no idea I’m watching you bathe. Watching the soft soap slide down your body, your fingers going up and over your chest and neck, back down your stomach and over your thighs, has me so hot and turned on.

I lean against the door, fingers trailing down the v of my shirt over the mounds of my breasts. You turn around and place your hands on the wall of the shower, letting the water run over your head, down your back and over the sexy curve of your ass.

I slowly and quietly start to get undressed, leaving my clothes in a heap. I very quietly slide the shower door back, and step in. I gently place a kiss on your neck as I move your wet hair aside.

You arch your back, one arm going back so that you can pull me close for a kiss, the other braced against the shower wall. My hands slide around your wet body, pulling you close so that your ass scrubs against my pussy, making us both moan.

Kissing your neck, I back up and pick up the soap, lathering my hands. I run them over my breasts, up my neck and back down over my stomach. Switching places with you, I let the water run down my body, watching as the soap slides down over my nipples. You reach around and turn the water off, telling me to dry off and that you have a surprise for me.

I step out and begin to dry off. The towel slides down over my nipples, rubbing them softly, making them stand up and turn hard as pebbles. I wrap the towel around my body and open the bathroom door. You are standing there in stockings and a lacy bra, cuffs dangling from a finger and the whip in the other hand.

You motion to the bed, and I walk over. You tell me to drop the towel and get on my knees in front of you. I get down on my knees, my wet hair hanging into my face. You put the cuffs on my wrists.

Putting the handle of the whip under my chin, you push my head up and kiss my lips very softly. You tell me to lie down on the bed. Taking my arms over my head, you tie them with the scarves so that I can’t pull them down. I look up at you as you brush my hair back, taking the whip and very slowly sliding it down my cheek. I whimper as you slide it down my neck and over my nipple.

You take the whip and very carefully flick it at my nipples, making me arch and moan again. Over and over you hit my nipple with it, making it extend and harden. Moving to the other breast you lash it with the whip, making red stripes spring up on the tender skin. I pull at the cuffs and scarves, unable to cover my sore sensitive nipples.

Stopping, you come to stand at the foot of the bed, and command me to open my legs for you. You want to see your sweet pussy. I obey and open my legs. You can see how turned on I am just from the whipping of my nipples and breasts. My lips are swollen. My honey is coating them and making them shine in the dim light. You take the whip and push my knees open even more. Doubling the whip in your hand, you run it over my lips, getting my honey sweet juices on it.

Bringing it to your lips, your tongue flicks out to lick the sticky wetness from it. Your eyes watch mine as you do. I lick my lips, knowing that you love my taste. Taking the whip, you very lightly flick it against my pussy. I moan and arch off the bed as it hits me.

Several times you do this, making my lips even puffier, making me wetter with each flick. It is making me red, my skin hot as you continue to stroke the whip over me. Moaning and twisting, I try to get away. The stinging is getting worse, and you know it’s time for a break.

Backing off, you pick up a candle, and hold it above my nipples, dripping it over each one. Whimpering and moaning, I arch and beg you to stop. You just laugh and drip it again over the other nipple. I twist away and you reach out to slap my face lightly, telling me to stop moving. Stepping towards the bottom of the bed, you drip wax onto my pussy. I cry out again, begging you to stop. You look up at me, and continue to drip it again and again over my pussy.

RosalineEderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalineEderson

As much as I beg you to stop, you know that I like it and that I want you to keep doing it.

Putting the candle down, you start to stroke my body. Fingers fluttering over my nipples, lightly pinching and pulling at them, you lean down and kiss my lips softly. I look down my body at your fingers, watching them move over me. I love to watch your fingers move softly on me. Your fingertips glide over my stomach and just barely stroke the inner tender flesh of my thighs. Kissing them, you climb up onto the bed between them.

Your hands start caressing my thighs, fingers massaging them. Very slowly, you reach and touch my pussy lips, flicking the wax away. Your thumbs are stroking my lips, spreading them wide so that you can see my pretty pink flesh. Flicking my clit hard, I cry out and buck my hips toward you. You laugh and stand up.

Opening the drawer on the night stand, you pull out a very large strap on. Coming back to the bed, you smack my lips with it, telling me to lick it. I lick the length, sucking at the head. Taking it away, you tell me to raise my hips. I lift them, and you slide the belt around my body, positioning the dildo right over my pussy.

Lubing up the cock, you stroke it up and down, licking your lips. You make it bounce against my pussy, making me quiver. Sliding your other hand into my pussy, you stroke my clit and slip a finger deep inside. I moan, wanting and needing more. You work my clit until I almost cum, then stop. I cry out in frustration.

You smile and stand up on the bed, straddling my hips. Very slowly you lower yourself down onto the dildo. Moaning and arching, you rock your hips back and forth. I watch you cupping your breasts in your hands, pulling and pinching on the nipples.

Leaning down, your breasts swaying over my lips, my tongue flicks out to touch them. You moan for me as I suck on them hard, nibbling and biting at them. I can feel you move your hips on the dildo, feel it pressing down on my pussy, the strap riding against my lips, sliding between them, rubbing against my clit.

You kiss my lips, tongue dancing with mine. Your hips are riding slowly up and down the length of the cock, my hips pumping up to meet your downward thrust. I want to touch you and caress you so bad, but can't. I moan low in my throat in frustration. You sit up straight, working your hips harder on the cock. Grinding down against me, making it push against my pussy. I want to cum when you do, but I know I’m not going to get to.

Harder and faster you ride that cock, bouncing up and down on me. You moan my name as you pinch your nipples. You reach down and start stroking your clit. Throwing your head back, you cum. Screaming my name, still working your clit hard as you keep bouncing hard on the cock. I can feel the cum running down over it, over my pussy lips.

Collapsing on top of me, you kiss my cheek softly. Sliding to the side, you unbuckle the strap on, sliding it out from under me. You take it and bring it to my lips, telling me to lick it and suck the juices from it. I lick and suck it clean, loving your taste. With my eyes, I beg you for release. You slide to your knees, kissing me deeply, tasting yourself on my tongue and lips. Slipping between my knees, you push them apart, seeing the cum that ran down over my lips.

Sliding the dildo into my pussy, you start to thrust hard and fast. I moan, crying out over and over, begging you to let me cum. Your one hand is controlling the thrust of the dildo, the other playing with my clit. God I’m so close, please don’t stop I beg. My hips are pumping and grinding against the dildo, your fingers working my clit hard and fast. My orgasm rips through me as I scream your name. Panting, I fall back onto the bed, my arms above me still. Pulling the dildo from my tired pussy, you lick it clean.

Coming up my body you kiss me deeply, letting me taste my cum on your lips. I moan into your mouth, loving it. You reach up and unhook my hands, removing the cuffs and rubbing my wrists, red from where I pulled so hard against them. Getting up, you blow out the candles and crawl back into bed snuggling up next to me. You tell me to get some sleep that I am going to need it; you aren’t done with me yet.

Published 
Written by sweetcheeks828
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments