Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new encounter - part 2

"My new girlfriend gets back with her old boyfriend"

5
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A couple of weeks later, I was at Elise’s place. She looked gorgeous in her loose-fitting white t-shirt and curvy denim jeans. She’d had a haircut, and the combination of her dark brown bob and deep red lipstick made her absolutely adorable.

Her braless nipples were poking through the soft cotton material, begging for me to suck on them, but I didn’t even try because I knew she didn’t like me being too forward with her. Once when I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close to me, she called me a pervert, saying that she’s not just an object to fuck.

“You have to treat women with care,” she said, “and talking about women, I bought you a little present.”

I quickly tore off the wrapping and saw the pretty pink cardboard box, adorned by a matching pink bow. I blushed because it was obvious that whatever Elise had bought for me was for women. Gingerly, I opened it up. Inside, there was a pair of white satin boxer shorts and a matching short white satin nightdress, both decorated with little white silk bows.

I looked at her in disbelief, feeling embarrassed.

“You said you like dressing up as a girl, so you might as well do it in style,” she declared matter-of-factly.

“You can put on the panties now and save the nightdress for tonight,” she continued.

--

I went off to the bedroom and slipped into the boxer shorts, sliding the nightdress under the pillow, excited at the prospect of wearing it later that night. The feeling of the satin against my cock and balls was lovely. I had a massive erection, but I was able to put my pants on and head back to the living room, hoping she wouldn’t notice the bulge or make a comment about it.

--

Just as I was about to kiss her and say thank you for the present, the doorbell rang.

“Who’s that?” I asked. I didn’t know if she was expecting anyone.

“It’s probably Henri,” she said casually, “He doesn’t think about calling upfront. He just shows up.”

Elise answered the Parlophone and pressed the door opener to let him in.

--

I had heard about Henri, but I’d never seen him before. He was tall, with light brown hair and blue eyes, and was built like a rugby player. I immediately felt intimidated by his presence. His grin when he entered the apartment exuded confidence.

--

“Hi Darling,” he said to Elise, completely ignoring me. “What’s up?”

She stood on her tiptoes to give him a peck on the cheek. Meanwhile, he took her by the waist and ran his hands up and down her back under her t-shirt, then cusped her naked titties and fondled them for a moment, before declaring that they were “lovely.”

Elise could see the look of shock on my face while Henri was clearly breaking the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship code. I didn’t know in which world such behaviour could be acceptable, but neither of them seemed one bit bothered. I also thought that if I had done that, Elise would have been very angry with me.

“It’s Ok, Adrian,” she smiled at me, “Henri likes my tits. He can never get enough of them.”

Henri finally acknowledged me, saying “Oh, hi mate. Sorry about that. She does have lovely titties.”

--

While I sat there in disbelief at what I had witnessed, we had a drink. Elise and Henri chatted about their past working relationship, although based on the way they were talking with so much familiarity, I had the impression he’d been in her pants more than once. I wanted to ask her more about Henri once he was gone.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

--

“Adrian is into women’s clothing,” she declared out of the blue.

“What, like a salesperson or a designer?” Henri responded, looking puzzled.

She laughed loudly before composing herself.

“No, like wearing it,” she giggled, “don’t you, Adrian?”

I must have been as red as a beetroot, not knowing where to look, or whether to run out of the room.

“I bought him some pretty panties and a satin nightdress earlier today. You should have seen the look on his little face.”

“Oh nice,” said Henri, “lot’s of men are doing it these days, getting in touch with their feminine side and such. No harm in that.”

“Adrian, show Henri your panties,” Elise instructed me.

I looked at Henri to gauge his reaction. He looked intrigued, but not shocked.

“Yeah, let’s take a look,” he said, “Elise has great taste in lingerie.”

I hesitated for a moment and then decided to go ahead. After all, it was me being all shy and embarrassed, whereas they both seemed genuinely interested.

I stood up and partially pulled down my pants. As I did so, Henri stood up to take a closer look. The next thing I knew, he had his hand on the front of my panties, rubbing my cock through the silky material.

“Very nice,” he said. “They’re very pretty, and they’ve made you awfully hard.”

He tugged my pants down around my ankles and popped my rock hard shaft out of the top of the panties.

I felt like I was frozen in time.  I couldn’t have moved if I’d wanted to. He knelt down and kissed the end of my knob, then licked up and down my shaft.  I’d never had a man do that before.  His lips were soft and gentle, causing some precum to ooze out, which he immediately licked off the tip.

I looked over at Elise. She had her hand down her jeans, clearly rubbing herself while Henri feasted on my cock and balls. She looked back at me, smiling.

“Just enjoy it,” she whispered, “let yourself go.”

“I am,” I gasped while Henri continued sucking my cock.

I knew that the build-up would make me blow my load inside his mouth, and sure enough, as soon as he reached behind me to stick a finger in my arse, the cum came jetting out in huge streams. Henri didn’t seem to mind, swallowing the cumloads as quickly as I spurted deep inside his throat.

“I’m sorry,” I said when I had finally stopped ejaculating.

“No need to be sorry,” Henri responded, “it was all my pleasure.”

--

Elise had stopped masturbating and was now sipping on her drink.

“Adrian, why don’t you sleep in the guest room tonight?” she said. “I’ll bring you your nightdress.”

I looked at her, expecting what would happen, but somehow not believing she would do that to me.

“But,” I started, looking at her and then at Henri. They both looked back at me with blank faces.

“Henri will be gone in the morning, and not coming back for a long time,” she went on, “He’s doing a photo shoot in South America. Be a darling.  It’s only for one night.”

I looked at her with a sad puppy face, but it wasn’t working. Elise gets what Elise wants.

--

I lay there sobbing in bed, wearing my new nightdress and panties, listening to Elise getting fucked by Henri. She was moaning as I’d never heard before. Strangely, it was erotic and comforting to know that she was being pleasured in a way I probably couldn’t manage.

 

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments