Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A night with Him...

"A secret fantasy plays out prefectly...."

2
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It is a crisp spring evening, the moon is full, giving the earth a brighter than usual glow. I am wearing my favorite short black evening dress. Under I have on my hot pink bra that pushes my breasts up nicely to attract interest yet, not so much as to not leave some to the imagination. I have on thigh high fishnet stockings, black lace panties with innocent pink bows on the sides and lastly, black high heels. My red hair is styled in sexy loose ringlet curls, and my eyes are darkened with a deep blue shadow to bring out the green in them. I smell of Sweet Seduction by Victoria Secrets, for it is the perfect blend of floral and sweet.

When I arrive at the lounge I seat myself in a back corner booth. I order myself a drink and sip on it as I see Him walk through the door. Tall, handsome man. When our eyes me I shyly look away. He sits Himself at the bar and orders a drink. I sit quietly, legs crossed, gazing at Him make ideal chat with the others at the bar.

He is wearing a button up dress shirt in green with a green/blue and silver tie, black slacks, and dress shoes. He is so well put together and handsome it makes me blush slightly. From His seat He could easily glance back at me and catch just a glimpse of my fishnets and heels. When I notice Him looking I slowly uncross my legs and tuck them under one another, taking my hand and ever so slightly pulling back my dress before taking another sip of my drink. I give him a soft smile and wink. He turns away from me and politely excuses Himself from His stool.

My heart starts to pound as He turns to walk over to me, I stare into His eyes and nibble my lower lip with anticipation. He comes over, reaches out and takes my left hand and places a sweet soft kiss on it. He asks me,

“How are you doing this evening, My dear?”

To which I respond, “ I am wonderful tonight, Sir.”

He leans in, still holding my hand and whispers into my ear,

“Shall we be off then?”

No response is needed on my part. I stand to my feet and follow His lead to the door.

Once outside He takes my arm and leads me into the small park adjacent the lounge. He makes ideal chat with me about how lovely I look this evening and gives His approval of my attire. We are walking casually toward a large sculpture in the middle of the park. Through the trees the full moon is shining down on us. Just as we arrive at the sculpture He takes my hand and spins me once, just enough to ever so slightly throw me off balance and pushes me up against the cool concrete of the statue.

Goosebumps raise on my skin from the cold. He has both hands over my head, pinning them as He leans in for a passionate and aggressive kiss. The feel of His warm body against mine makes my heart race with excitement. He continues to kiss me passionately as He takes His hand and runs it down my body. Caressing me all the way down my lower thigh as He reaches and pulls my leg around Him.

Feeling up my dress He runs his hands over my stockings finding where they end and where my black lace panties begin. With His other hand He runs this fingers through my hair, suddenly taking hold of it. He grabs my hair, tilting my head to the side, He sinks His teeth into my neck, not braking skin but just enough to make me gasp in surprise. Then just as quickly as it started He grabs my hand, spins me again and leads me toward His car.

We reach it and He requests that I close my eyes. I do so and I feel Him slip a blind fold on me. I am at His mercy, yet I fear not because He has already gained my trust. He leads me to the passenger side of His car and asks me to get in, slipping down into the cool seat. My heart racing at the thought of what is to come.

He gets in and leans over me, I can feel His hot breathe on my half exposed chest. He grabs the seat adjuster and lowers me back. He orders me to slide my hands under my buttocks and I do so without hesitation. As He starts to drive, He takes a hand and runs it over my body. He slips it under my bra feeling my small erect nipples hardening to His touch. 

He sweetly runs His hand down my body and lifts my dress, slipping His finger inside my panties to see how excited He already has made me. He slips his hand out and I can hear Him taste me, His soft moan as He brings his finger to His mouth. The remainder of the car ride is silent, with only the sound of my breathing, the tires on the road and the occasional tick of the turn signal.

When the car comes to a stop He steps out and closes His door. It feels like forever before He comes to my side. When He opens the door He runs a hand along my arm and frees it from under me, raising me out of the car. He leads me slowly up to a door, I hear Him open it and He guides me through the doorway and then down a flight of stairs.

Where we have come is warm and the light scent of incense is in the air. He leads me to a specific spot and tells me to stay. He takes each hand and raises it above my head, my wrists tied so that they are hanging from the ceiling, and they are pulled tight so that I am almost on my tip toes.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

He runs His hands down my body, making me quiver under His touch.

He takes my breasts out and sucks on them, hard, each movement of His is slow, calculated, as if He has all the time in the world. He gently removes his mouth and places His clothes pins on my nipples, I breathe in with each pin and push my head into my arm. I can hear Him take out His riding crop. He runs it over me and pulls up my dress exposing my ass and lace panties. He pushes the panties to the floor.

He steps back and flogs my ass with several light and hard strokes. I grab tight to the rope holding my hands. He continues this for several minutes stopping only to slip His fingers into my wet pussy, mixing pleasure and pain. He enjoys how much I respond to His flogging. After each check He runs His hands over the tender spots He has hit and they ignite again under His touch. He walks up to me and kisses me passionately, slipping His tongue in my mouth. I can taste myself on his lips and I moan in joy.

He kisses me passionately for only a short time before He kisses down my neck again ever so slightly before He sinks His teeth into my skin, not breaking it but hard enough to bring me to the point of crying out. He continues His nibbles on my shoulders, down my side and to my thigh. Leaving His marks on the way down. Then He leaves me standing, waiting, my legs shaking from the excitement and pose.

He then brings over a toy, I can feel it being ran up and down my leg, but until He turns it on I am unsure what it is. He brings it to my clit, the vibrations pulsing hard against my body. Making me squirm and move. He stands up and grabs my hair hard demanding that I stay still. Then he removes His tie and wraps it around my waist, grabbing it tight and holding me in place. I do so as commanded and try to stay still for Him but He brings me to the point in which I beg for Him to let me cum, He denies me for several moments before allow me to release. But He does not stop there, He continues to hold it on my clit, making my whole body shake uncontrollably until I squirt all over His hands, liquid running down my thighs and over my heels.

When He has finished with my hanging, He lets me down, grabs my hair and pushes me to my knees. He pulls off my dress and my blindfold and I am completely exposed to Him. I do not feel insecure for I know I am in good hands. He makes me take all of Him in my mouth. I can taste His precum and it is sweet, I swirl my tongue around His cap, taking all of His taste in. He grabs my hair and fucks my mouth at His pace. Pulling me back as needed so He does not finish until He wants to. He talks dirty to me and tells me what a good submissive I am for Him. 

He pulls me up from my knees by my hair and makes me bend over a sofa like chair. He makes me put my arms forward and straps them to the font of the object. He then takes my ankles and secures them as well. All falls quiet for a few minutes as I wait in anticipation, exposed and tied. I hear Him walk back towards me and I start to breathe heavier, not knowing what lies next for me. He drips melted wax on my lower back and ass…I can feel it run down my thigh. He takes His hands and rubs the melted oil into my body, it soothes my already beet-red ass and I moan for how good it feels. He then drips another round of melted wax on me but this times does not rub it in, He lets it run over me and cool.

He takes a few fingers and slowly begins sliding them in and out of my dripping wet pussy. Then He adds a finger at a time until the fit is hardly bearable. I am too tight for Him to fit His fingers in all the way but He starts to sway and move His hand in and out of me harder and harder. It is pain mixed with intense pleasure and I beg Him over and over not to stop. He continues until I plead with Him to let me please cum. But He denies me. He has trained me well not to cum unless granted permission.

I can feel His hard cock against my thigh and in the passion of the moment I beg Him to please give it to me, that I want to feel Him inside me. When He is ready He slips His rock hard cock inside me, grabbing my hips so that He always has control of how hard or soft He wants it...He commands how loud or quiet I must be. He brings me to the verge of orgasm but will not let me cum until it is His perfect timing. He pounds me so hard at times I gasp in pain but beg for Him to keep going.

When He allows I cum wholly and completely on His throbbing cock. I can feel Him cum with me, deep inside me, He moans out when He cums and it makes my pussy tighten even more on Him. Grabbing me hard and pushing every inch of Himself in me. We both stop, just the sounds of our panting when He leans over me and cups my breasts, kissing my shoulder softly. We stand there for several moments as He leans on me, I can feel His heart pounding on my back and His breath on my shoulder. He unties me and I fall to my knees in utter exhaustion. He comes around and has me clean His cock with my mouth, licking up every drop of us from Him. He looks down at me and smiles, gently stroking my cheek He says

“Mmm that will do My dear.”

Published 
Written by StrwberryGinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments