Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A simple text

"Waiting only makes it sweeter..."

17
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I hear the chime on my phone, and as I shut the coffee pot off and run water into my cup, I pick up the phone and my world comes to a screeching halt. “I want you ready for me when I get home… and keep yourself on edge all day baby... I’ll know if you don’t. You’ll do this for me baby… be a good girl for Daddy and don’t cum.”

The hard throbbing between my legs, my creamy thighs, swollen clit, all respond to those words. A low moan leaves my lips and my hands drift up to my lips, tracing their outline. Then my hands drift down to my nipples, and I squeeze my thighs together. I shudder as my mind drifts back to your leaving this morning. Closing my eyes, I can feel your hand on my throat, tilting my head back, grazing your lips across the skin of my throat. I feel your teeth and again a shiver runs through me and once again your words echo through my mind from your text… “Yes Daddy… I won’t cum,” I whisper and feel my nipples harden even more as a fresh gush of cream comes from me.

I glance at the clock and a moan of dread leaves me, keeping myself sexually on edge, God what a long frustrating day ahead of me. Turning around, I glance at my phone once again and a dark spiral of lust twists inside me. Oh yes, he knew exactly what he was doing, damn him. I could feel the hot humidity between my thighs, that ache that would tighten and tighten some more over the long day ahead.

Moving to the bedroom my eyes drift to the armoire. I knew that behind those doors are some of my darkest fantasies and most secret desires. My nipples tingle and harden to points of glass that are almost painful. Breathing deeply only causes them to scrape on the material of my T-shirt. I shudder and grab the door frame. My hands come up slowly and my palms press against my breasts and my fingers pinch my turgid nipples. I feel the spike of desire race straight to the apex between my thighs. Pressing my thighs together, letting the feelings roll through me, I let the wave hit me and toss me then to throw me up on the sands of my burgeoning desire. Leaning against the door frame, gasping, I slowly feel myself drift down, so close, so very close.

Opening my eyes, I move into the bathroom and run some cold water. I press my wet hands to my cheeks thinking, “Girl, you’d better get a grip on yourself, he’s just a man.” As soon as thought registers, I smile. Yes, but he is my man.

Putting on some music, I hit the treadmill and take myself through my routine. It always helps me to center myself and burn off some excess energy. As I go through my paces, his face keeps popping into my mind and finally I finish, sweating and panting, legs tingling and glad that I had gotten through it. I see the light flashing on my phone, a text message, and my pulse races. Grabbing my towel, I wipe my sweaty face.

Moving over to the bed, sitting down, I pick up my phone and read the text waiting for me. “My… pussy... better be hot and moist, your clit hard and begging to be stroked…” Suddenly my spine loses its ability to hold me up and I fall back on the bed. Damn him. He isn’t making this easy for me. I ache to put my fingers deep inside me, my labia are swollen and throbbing, and even now I can feel the throbbing of my clit as it swells with yet more blood. My desires spiral through me and I moan. Rolling over on to my stomach, I can’t help but arch my pelvis into the bed, anything to get just a momentary relief. Spreading my legs, I lie there and wait, wait for it all to abate just a little. Panting breaths fall from my lips. My breasts are heavy and aching. My hands at my sides turn into fists as I try and fight, hoping to find a modicum of control. I can feel the creaminess between my thighs, and I moan as I slide into that dream state, feeling the edge so very close, beckoning to me. I shudder thinking how close I had come to going over that edge, into that sweet hot abyss.

Rolling over on to my back, I grab my phone and notice that my fingers are shaking. Taking another deep cleansing breath, I quickly tap out two words, “Yes Daddy”. Slowly sitting up, I smile and then laugh out loud, oh yes, he knows me too well. Grabbing up my towel I get to my feet and make my way into the bathroom to take a shower.

The water running over my sensitized skin makes me gasp, such a sweet torture. I shave my underarms, my legs and then my pussy. It is so very tempting to push two fingers up inside me but I know I would not be able to stop with just that. Already my clit is throbbing, begging and needy. Pulling the lips of my labia apart and making sure to remove all of the hair until it is absolutely smooth causes me to shudder, and I have to stop, grabbing the shower wall for support. Finally finished with that, I grab the natural sea sponge and wash myself, the soap and water soothing me somewhat. I smile as I know how much you will appreciate my efforts. Lost in my own thoughts, I notice the water cooling and turn off the taps.

Reaching for a towel, I step out of the shower, toweling off quickly as my still sensitized skin craves so much more than the towel. Grabbing my moisturizer for my face, I apply it and look critically at myself, green eyes sparking, and a smile on my lips. I grab my scented lotion for my body and move back into the bedroom. Going through the motions of smoothing the lotion over my body, I relax for what could be the first time all day since you left this morning.

Casting a glance at the clock I see that it’s almost time for you to come home. I feel the tightening deep within me, and my body knows that you will be on your way soon. The wave of longing and need flows through me like a tsunami, washing away everything in its path. Behind it, all that was left was hot lava-like desire.

No more texts, the clock says you will be home any moment now. My body sets up its own little chanting, now, now… now! Hearing you pull up to the house, immediately my pussy surges with cream. My erect nipples turn to shards of glass. Your key in the door and my body suffuses with color as my passion rises ever higher and hotter.

While I'm waiting in the area between the living room and kitchen, calm settles over me like a cloak, totally superficial. Underneath I am ripe and ready, wanting and needy. My tension is like a wire stretched to its tensile point. I clasp my hands behind my back and widen my stance. A sudden tremor assails me and I feel heat bloom low inside me and I feel the rush of color rise to my chest, my neck, and settle in my face.

You enter the house… I hear your boots and my pulse quickens. You come into the room and look at me. A slight smile crosses your lips. Walking over to me your hand closes around my neck and a small, tiny gasp escapes my lips. Your hand moves to caress my cheek and your thumb rubs over my bottom lip. You tilt my head with the pressure of your thumb under my chin. Your hand is again on my neck, you're looking into my eyes, and I hear your low words, “Are you ready? I see you shaved… you look ready…”

Your hand drifts down, pausing over my soft tummy. I automatically tighten my muscles and then make a conscience effort to relax. You step back and indicate that I should turn around. I do as you silently request and I hear you pull your shirt out of your pants. My eyes close and a shudder courses through me, I lick my lips. I feel my heart beat accelerate and my pulse jumps. I hear you unfasten your belt and then the rasp as it slowly clears the loops. I whimper, and then bite my lip in an attempt to keep any further sounds trapped behind my lips.

I feel your hand come up under my hair and caress my neck. Knowing you feel the tension running through me, I feel your hand slide sensuously down my spine, slowly rolling over each vertebra, until you stop at the top of my ass. I feel your hand as it slowly travels back up and I feel it stop between my shoulder blades. The flat of your hand spreads warmth through my skin and its magic seeps into me.

Then the subtle pressure of your hand pushes me to the wall. My arms rise up and I splay my hands on the wall. I feel your boot next to my foot, and I widen my stance more at your unspoken command. I feel your breath on my neck and moan out loud as you press a finger up inside the puffy swollen lips of my pussy. You slide in easily as I’m so wet, my arousal creamy between my thighs.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

“Yes… so wet and ready for me.” I hear your softly spoken words as you withdraw your finger. A soft whimper, a mewl falls from my lips and then silence.

In the silence, the whoosh of your belt and then the impact on my ass is all that is heard and felt. I clench deep inside, and then the belt comes down faster and with increasing pressure on my ass. Then the backs of my thighs feel the leather impact, and up to my shoulders. Quivering with need, moaning softly, I bite my lip to try and keep the sounds behind my lips. I feel a fresh flood between my thighs and I know that even now that creaminess is slowly seeping down my thighs. The warmth of the leather caressing my flash and building to a sweet bite heats up my arousal. Everything inside me coils like a serpent ready to strike. I smell my own arousal perfuming the air.

Moaning, feeling my pussy clench and spasm, I’m so close to the edge. You step up behind me and the feeling of your body still clothed, pressing into my heated flesh causes a deep primal groan to escape. The feel of your erection pressing against my ass almost causes my knees to buckle. I whimper and then I feel you release your cock and nudge against my swollen pussy lips. You roll your hips and the head of your cock slides in my moist hotness. With a single thrust, you are deep inside my pussy.

My head falls back and I arch back so that you slide even further inside my hot creaminess. Rubbing my ass against you, you set a deep thrusting rhythm. Your arm comes around my waist, holding me to you. My breasts are flattened against the wall. I push back against as far as I am able. Suddenly you pull out, and I cry out in distress.

You spin me around and place your forearm against my neck, pinning me to the wall. Your other hand comes up and you grab my breast, holding its weight as you rub your thumb across my distended nipple. Whimpering with need, my head falls back against the wall. You twist and pluck my nipple, pinching it and pulling on it until I cry out. Then you move to the other nipple treating it to the same treatment. Seething with passionate arousal, I hear your deep voice, “Look at me.”

I slowly open my desire dazed eyes and look into your eyes. Slowly your hand comes up to my face, your other hand in my hair grabbing it and forming a fist in my hair, holding me immobilized. “You are mine kitten. Mine to hold, to caress… every ounce of your passion and desire are Mine.” I hear your words as they caress my ears and fall deep inside me to settle around my heart and then drift further down to that pulsating part of me that is needy with want and desire.

“Yes. I am yours!” I state in a low voice, moistening my lips. My mouth suddenly dries as your eyes catch aflame at my softly spoken words. As your mouth nears mine, our breaths mingling, I feel the power exchange, and then your mouth is devouring mine. Taking my lips and laying siege to my mouth, conquering and staking your claim.

Pulling away from me, taking a deep breath you look at me splayed out against the wall. Listening to my panting breath, watching my breasts rise and fall, noting my puckered nipples and dimpled areola, drifting down to see my passion seeping out of my pussy and coating my thighs, your hand comes up to caress my neck. You look deeply into my eyes and turning you pull me to the living room and then push me down over the arm of the couch. Bending over, my ass in the air, my pussy fully exposed, I feel your hands caress my ass and then your hand crashes down on the cheek of my ass. Crying out, and then moaning, I spread my legs further apart, feeling your hand drift down to the tender skin where my ass and my thigh meet. Again your hand crashes down on my ass cheek. You set up a rhythm first one side and then other, drifting down to the delicate skin just under my ass at the tops of my thighs until I feel the sensuous flames spread all over. My clit throbs and my pussy pulsates.

I feel your cock against my pussy and I try to push back against you but your hold on the back of my neck tightens and I still my attempts to move I feel your cock sliding into the creamy wetness and you rub the head of your cock up and down between the lips of my pussy spreading the cream. I feel both of your hands on my ass as you spread the cheeks of my ass. Your cock drives deeply into my pussy and I rise up on my tip toes, trying to get you deeper inside me, and a small scream escapes my lips. You set up a deep driving rhythm which soon pushes me to the edge.

“Please, please I need to cum.” I plead and moan, feeling each drive of your cock deep inside me hitting all the spots that drive me crazy with desire. Everything inside me spirals to that dark desire that coils yet more, waiting to spring free of the tight hold I have on it.

“Not yet my pet,” Your low words come to me. Clenching around your cock, striving to hold back my impending orgasm, I bite the insides of my cheeks in an effort to keep from thinking of my frothing pussy and the need to cum. My nipples feel like they are ready to burst as each time your drive your cock into me they graze the arm of the couch. My hands are fisted on the cushion of the couch and then turn into claws as my need nearly breaches my relentless hold on my desires.

I feel your hands on my ass holding me where you want me. Then your thumb rubs over my dark rose. Milking your cock and clenching my internal muscles even more, I feel you roll your hips as you now hit new triggers and spots that nearly cause me to drown in sensation. I groan in frustration, small whispered pleas fall from my lips. My panting breaths quicken as your thumb breaches the tight circle of muscle of my anus and I strive to relax the best I can.

Your cock stops moving. I clench around your cock striving to keep you deep inside me. Your thumb continues to push deep inside my ass and then I feel your other thumb join the first.

Crying out, I almost cum at the sensations assailing me. A new darker desire spirals through me and I shiver. You suddenly pull your cock almost out of me… “Please, oh no… please…” I whimper.

“Oh my sweet kitten, I’m not through with you yet.” I hear your deep voice and then you ram your cock deep into my pussy. You set a brutal rhythm that nearly throws me over the edge into the abyss of my darkest desires. Screaming out, pleading, begging, unintelligible words fall from lips.

Your thumbs begin a counter rhythm to the driving of your cock, first one thumb in and then out, then the other doing the wicked dance bringing to surface one of my darkest most decadent desires. The two rhythms rip through me and I soar up even higher and burst into flame. Crying out, I climax and cum hard.

You continue to thrust into me, commanding my body to your will. Your fingers grasping my ass in a brutal hold, your thumbs dancing in and out of my dark rose of desire, your cock working deep inside me, I try to thrust back on to your cock and another orgasm rips through me, stronger than the first one and I scream out your name.

With a deep groan you find your release and I feel your liquid heat pump deep inside me. Riding out the waves of my climax, you pull your cock out of my pussy and plunge deeply into my ass. Then before I can catch my breath you set up a punishing pace. Every stroke deep in to my ass, causing me to move against the arm of the couch, my distended clit hits the arm and I soon am crashing into another orgasm and screaming in ecstasy.

As you collapse over me, I feel your warmth all around me and know a completeness that soothes my soul. Your hand slowly caresses me and you move up off of me and your hand glides down my back, caressing my spine. Then I feel you move languorously to my neck. The heat of your touch causes me to shiver, the control and command of your hand quiets me. The coolness of the room slides across my heated flesh and I shudder. Your hand eases into my hair and you caress my scalp and then I feel your hand fist in my hair. A deep moan escapes my lips. Your arm slides around me and you pull me up a little so that your arm comes around me and your hand holds my breast, kneading it. You pull me up until I am standing with my back to your front, one hand on my breast and the other in my hair, holding me immobile. You whisper in my ear, “A simple text baby… I wonder what the next one will say.”

Published 
Written by ScarletWhisper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments