Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Small Transgression

"She makes every effort to follow his rules, but forgets one important detail."

6
3 Comments 3
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
When you get to the door, knock three times, wait a second, and put on the blindfold. Stand there, hands by your side, and I’ll let you in. Follow these directions exactly. Be prompt, Sweetheart. —Daddy

She stood outside of room 304 and read the email again on her phone before slipping it back into her clutch. His words made her tingle with excitement and anticipation; he had such a captive hold over her desires. Giving up the control he asked for was like breathing, practically second nature. Even in their short time together, she knew that submission to him was innately what she wanted. She loved pleasing him.

After knocking on the door, she slipped the blindfold over her eyes and let her arms fall to her side. The cool air in the hotel hallway gave her a chill, and she could feel her nipples grow erect under the silk of her dress. The longer she stood there the more aroused she became. She wanted him badly, and felt the wetness grow between her legs.

A second later, she heard the door click open.

“Come in,” he said. She felt his hand on the small of her back usher her blindly into the room. She walked about five steps before she felt his hands on her shoulders, pressing her to kneel.

He threaded her fingers through her brown hair, tugging on her single braid at her shoulder. He stroked her cheek, letting his fingertips fall to her lips. Grabbing her jaw, he forced her mouth open and pushed two fingers into her throat. She gagged slightly as another hand wrapped around her neck.

“You’ve been a good girl, following my orders. I have missed you,” she could hear the smile in his voice. He withdrew his hands from her and bent down to whisper sternly in her ear. “But you were supposed to knock first.”

She gasped, realizing her minor, yet severe, error. “Daddy! I’m sorry, I—I was flustered and nervous, I must have forgotten—”

He cut her off suddenly placing a hand over her mouth.

“Sweetheart, you’ll have to make up for your transgressions.” He placed a hand under her chin and forced her to stand. Taking her hand, he guided her a few steps forward. She heard the sound of bedsprings creaking as he sat down. He pulled her to him in between his spread legs, spun her to the side, and pushed her head so that she bent over his knee.

Pulling up her dress with one hand, he caressed the pale flesh of her ass with the other. She shivered under his touch, as she felt the hand holding her dress move to the back of her neck and squeeze for leverage.

He pushed her legs apart just slightly, trapping them in place with his other leg. He pulled her ass into the air, placing a kiss on each cheek.

“Such a beautiful ass. You know I hate to do this,” he smirked through his words. “But disobedient little girls need to be punished.”

She felt the first blow on her left cheek and yelped.

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

Heat radiated out from the spot where he struck her.

“What do you say to Daddy when he spanks you?” His voiced leaked condescension as he raked his fingernails across her behind. He spanked her again, this time on the other cheek.

“Thank you Daddy,” she moaned, breathless. As he spanked her again and again, tears rolled down her cheeks.

He paused and slid his hands down her ass until they just lingered beyond the growing wetness between her legs. She squirmed against him, pleading for his touch, but he held her in place.

“Spread your legs for me, Sweetheart. Are you enjoying your punishment? Tsk tsk…” She shifted her legs open just slightly. He traced her outer and inner lips, coating his fingers in her juices. Making sure to stop just before her clit, he withdrew his fingers to her protest.

He laughed again as she groaned. He touched her inner thighs just below her dripping pussy.

“Aw, did you want me to continue, Sweetheart? Is that what you want? Tell Daddy what you want,” he was mocking her as she moaned. He massaged the space just below her ass, working his way back to just before her pussy entrance.

“Please Daddy, I need you to fuck me… please, Sir. I’d love nothing more than to have your cock inside of me,” she gasped as she felt him slide one finger deep into her pussy. “Oh please don’t stop Daddy, don’t stop…”

He slipped another finger inside her wetness, working his fingers in and out of her pussy, twisting and curling them around her g spot.

“You’re so tight, Sweetheart. I better stretch you out a little so you can fit all of Daddy’s cock,” he whispered as she moaned louder. He flicked his fingers back and forth inside of her, causing her to moan and squirm. Slowly at first, he fingered her, taking special care to brush his thumb around her clit. Her body writhed underneath him, and he fucked her faster with his fingers.

She moaned louder as he fingered her. He knew exactly what buttons to push to bring her to the edge. She moved her arms so she could twist and pull at her taught nipples. She felt her pussy stretch as he pushed a third finger inside. Her skin tightened around him, and she yelped at the sweet pain as he stretched her.

“Daddy please can I cum? I’m so close, I need release,” she gasped, breathless. The heat was building deep inside of her, it would only be a matter of time until she came.

“You want to cum? How close are you, tell me right when you’re about to cum,” he picked up his speed and fingered her faster and deeper.

“Daddy, I’m about to cum right—”

He ripped his fingers from her pussy just as she was on the brink of her release and spanked her. She choked out a frustrated growl, only to receive a hard slap to her exposed pussy.

“Not so fast. You haven’t earned the right to cum yet,” he said.

Published 
Written by curvycutie1029
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments