Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone In The Dark (His Perspective)

"He uses a restrained woman in the dark"

6
1 Comment 1
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
NOTE: This is a companion piece to 'Alone in the dark', which I recommend reading first.

***

You're alone in the dark until I enter.

I open the door as little as possible, so there's not enough light to see you, and I close it quickly.

I stand there silently, giving my eyes time to adjust until I can see the discreet glowing stickers placed on the frame you are strapped to. There are just enough of them that I can orient myself and find you, but you have no idea they are there.

My feet bare, I softly pad toward you, silently place some of the items I'm holding near your feet then move around to your left side. I can smell your delicate, floral perfume. I wonder what you look like. What colour is your hair, your skin, your eyes? I'll never know.

I gently place my hand on your head. You start in surprise. You weren't even sure anyone had come in, were you? I stroke your hair, thick and lush, and bend to smell it. Clean and fresh.

I move my hand down your slender neck, your shoulders and onto your back. You are still wearing a bra, but not for long...

My cock begins to stir.

I move my exploration down your body. Your skin is soft and silky, clearly well cared for. You are slim, I feel ribs and a slender waist, then your bottom, still covered in panties. The flesh is firm but yielding as my fingers press into it. I'm going to enjoy you.

I move back up to your bra and slip my fingers under the shoulder straps. They are thin, and no match for the scissors I'm holding in my other hand. The main strap gives me a little more trouble but is still quickly dispatched. As I bend to put the scissors down, I hear your shoulders shift and the bra drops to the floor under you.

I stand and place my left hand on your bare back again, then slide it around your ribs and under you to cup your breast. A full, delicious handful, soft and quivering. I slide my right hand around you to reach the other breast, pressing my naked body against you, my erection brushing against your belly.

There's nothing quite like the first time you hold a new lovers breasts, and I revel in it, stroking and squeezing them, teasing the delicate nipples and marveling at how hard they become.

I straighten up again, once more grabbing the scissors. I finger the waistband of your panties, then begin to tug it up your back. You squirm a little, then gasp as I yank hard and the fabric cuts into your tender pussy. I pull harder, and feel the panties start to rip, but I am impatient, and I use the scissors to cut them off you. I pull the ruined cloth out from under you and toss the scissors onto the floor with a clang.

You are now completely naked, awaiting my pleasure.

I stroke your bare, perfect ass, squeezing and massaging, brushing my fingers against the tops of your spread legs, getting very close to your pussy, but never quite touching it. I feel you straining up towards my caresses, but you don't get far, shackled as you are.

I move behind you and kneel, stroke your ass some more, then slide my hands down your shapely legs past your ankles. I play with your exquisite feet and feel your toes wriggle in pleasure.

I can smell your wet pussy. Such an incredibly arousing, musky scent, it almost drives me mad with lust, and I feel like my cock might explode.

I grab your ass, spreading you wide with my thumbs. I blow gently on your wetness just once, then bury my face in your heavenly cunt. I hungrily lap up and down you, relishing the tangy taste of your juices. I push my tongue as far as I can inside you, suck on your labia and your exposed clit, then I move up to your asshole.

I fuck your little pucker with my tongue. It's tight and resists me a little, but once it's wet, I slip a finger inside. I move it around a little and then add another, wriggling them around, stretching you.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

You probably think I plan to fuck your tight little ass, but I have a surprise for you.

I drip a little lube onto you, then press the tip of the large, chrome butt plug against your hole. Your body jolts at the shock of the cold, hard metal, and maybe the realization of what it is. I begin to press it into you. I feel your body tense against it, but that won't do, I need you to relax your sphincter. I gently stroke your buttocks as I press harder, inching it into you, stretching you wide.

It must hurt and I bet there are tears in your eyes, but you are being strong, and you don't make a sound.

More and more goes into you, and you roll your hips, trying to escape, but I push harder until suddenly it is in, and your hole closes around the base. I hear you panting in relief and smile to myself.

I give you a few seconds to compose yourself, then begin to stroke your pussy. I run my fingers up and down, from the plug in your ass round to your clit and mound, fingering your tender lips. Sometimes I'm gentle, sometimes I pinch and tug you cruelly.

I slip one, then two fingers inside you. You're so damn wet, it's stunning. I feel around inside you, and as I brush your g-spot, you moan softly. I begin to stroke it, and I let my other hand caress your clit, circling slowly.

You start to roll your hips, and I know I have you where I want you. You are my plaything, to use as I please.

I flick the little switch on the base of the butt plug to 'low', and it starts to throb inside you. My hands speed up stroking inside and outside your cunt. High, sexy little noises come from your throat, and I know you're close to the orgasm that I'm going to deny you.

I bring you closer and closer to the edge, your pussy begins to spasm around my fingers, and I think about letting you cum, but no, I stop and withdraw my touch.

You gasp in shock and frustration.

I grab hold of my cock. I'm not sure it's ever been this hard. I slip the very tip inside your sopping hole, my precum mingling with your juices, then smear the combined wetness up and down your slit. Then I slowly slip it deep inside you.

Oh, my God, you feel so good! Tight and wet and hot, throbbing with desire, your muscles clenching me. I swear I can almost feel your heartbeat through your cunt.

I grab your hips and begin to fuck you, sometimes short, sharp thrusts, sometimes long, drawn-out strokes. I move my hips around so I feel increased pressure on different parts of my cock. I'm aware that I sometimes brush your g-spot, and could probably still give you what you crave if I so choose, but I don't choose. This is about my pleasure, and you're just here for me to use.

I stroked your tits because it pleased me. I licked your cunt because it pleased me. I fingered you because it pleased me, and now I switch the vibrator to 'high' because it pleases me.

I grip your flesh tighter, and speed up my fucking, my balls slapping against you. The pressure of the buzzing plug through the wall of your vagina is intense, and I know I can't last much longer. A memory of how your lush breasts felt jumps into my head and pushes me over the edge, my balls tighten and I'm pumping my cum deep inside of you. I pull you hard against me, grunting, and I feel your cunt milking me. My cock jerks and twitches, and I lean forward over you and grab those incredible tits again, squeezing them hard against your chest, panting. I want to kiss you, but I can't reach, and anyway, this wasn't that kind of fuck.

My cock is limp now and slips out of your hot, frustrated little pussy. I give your tits one last squeeze, and lift myself off you.

I think I hear a plaintive whimper. Are you begging me? You want me to stay and make you come? This isn't about your pleasure. You are just here to be used.

I leave you alone in the dark.

Published 
Written by silkpantygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments