Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Lesson for Toy

"Toy is still new, so Master is being kind."

3
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
601 words 601 words
I am standing for you, in the middle of the room, facing the bed, naked, with my hands on the back of my head and eyes downcast. I’m swaying to the music playing in my head.

You circle me, almost like a predator circling his prey, using gentle touches along my skin, causing me to shiver and quietly moan. With each electric touch, my nether regions keep getting wetter and wetter, and my nipples harden under your intense gaze. You have ordered me to dance, but I don't know how.

I am grateful for your kind guidance and understanding as you help me explore this world I am so new to. After you are satisfied with my dance, you grab my wrists and some of my hair, gaining full control of my upper body (as if I wouldn't give it to you willingly anyway), and guide me to the end of the bed.

You push my feet apart and bend me over, so my top half is lying on the bed. I gasp as the cool comforter comes in contact with my rock hard nubs. You allow me to turn my head slightly, so I can breathe as I lie there. You kick my feet a little wider and then begin exploring my garden with your fingers. I have never been touched like this before, and I am becoming wetter as you continue creating these new sensations for me to learn.

As you explore, I begin to shake and tremble. I am grateful for the bed as my knees shake, threatening to buckle at any point. Little moans and whimpers escape my mouth, only to be dampened to a volume that only we can hear, allowing us to be discrete.

My breathing is shallow and hitches every now and then. I want you inside me.

Khate_Cutie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Khate_Cutie

I need you inside me. You have started a fire that cannot be sated by touch alone.

Suddenly, your touch is gone, and I whimper, only to gasp and groan as you slide your member into me quickly. You stay still, allowing me to adjust and I am grateful that you love me enough to take everything slower than you want to.

You rain little kisses on my back as you slowly pull back until you almost leave me, then quickly you push back in, causing a cry of pleasure to escape my lips. You continue to do this, picking up speed; each thrust causes me to whimper or moan, gaining volume as the speed increases.

Soon, your pace levels out and all I can do is moan. You release my wrists and grab my hips, and I bury my face into the bed, trying to keep up with the crashing sensations, but I'm failing miserably. I grip the comforter as if it is the only thing keeping me grounded to earth. I can feel the fire burn and the pressure build.

I lift my head and I cry out, “Master… may I cum for you?”

You give me permission and my body starts to shake. Just as my muscles spasm with the overwhelming orgasm, you begin to cum as well.

I feel the heat of your cum mix with my heat and it causes new waves to appear. You keep moving until you are done cumming and then fall forward onto your elbows, over me.

I shake with the after shocks and sit in the warmth of your loving embrace. We stay this way, catching our breath.

You whisper into my ear, “I love you, Toy.”

I whisper back, “I love you too, Master.”

Published 
Written by Toy4Master
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments