Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Mistress Victoria - Part Seven

"Introducing My slave Rose"

20
13 Comments 13
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the story of meeting my lovely slave Rose. Thank you curiousrose , who is also a writer on Lush."

I owned and operated my Fetish club called the "The Whip." It was modeled after the Gentleman's club I once worked at in London. In the beginning, it was exciting and every night was full of sex and fantasy.

I soon realized it was a real business, with profits and losses and the worst part, the drama between the clients and the staff.

It took up most of my time and I didn't have time or energy to care for a personal slave at home properly.

Still, the business was doing great, for almost two years, but the bigoted police and politicians were hell bent on shutting me down. So I was closed more than I was open. I finally closed the doors for good when it became more of a hassle than a labour of love.

I was quite sad and felt that I lost a bit of my purpose. I had a few friends that would come over to my house for private sessions, two different men and a married couple. 

My slave Taylor loved to be humiliated and beaten. I would spit on him, and whip him until he was bruised and almost bleeding. Crush his cock with my foot, and kick him in the balls. I would lock him outside naked, even in the cold New York winter. When I opened the door, he was dutifully waiting for me ready to lick my pussy and be whipped again. He was married and could only come by twice a month, but they were always fun. 

My slave Don was also married, but his wife was aware of me, she just didn’t like or understand his kinks. Don/Allison was a crossdresser that wanted to be treated like a woman. This was at a time in the early Nineties when it was still frowned upon or deep in the closet.  He would like to go out on the town with me all dressed (She was a beautiful woman). Back at my place, she would let me discipline her.  Then I would fuck her with a strap on. Then she would lick me to orgasm. I really liked playing the role of a Dominant male.

The married couple was fascinating. Ellie and Robert were both extremely submissive. They were a very rich and a power couple. He was the president of his company, and she was a prominent lawyer, but they both wanted to be dominated.

They would come over and immediately strip down. They would crawl to me and kiss my feet and suck on my toes. It was truly great for me, one would lick my pussy or asshole, while I flogged or disciplined the other. If I were ever tired, I would have them whip each other or even have sex with each other, they loved it because they were being ordered to do it. Robert died a few years ago, but I still have visits from Ellie. Nothing more erotic than two seventy-year-old women doing sixty-nine!

Brian visited me this one time, I always enjoyed his visits because it is like no time had passed, and we picked up where we left off.  After a few days of fun at my house, we went out to late night dinner at a local restaurant. Brian, of course, was wearing his leather collar with his leash. Rose was our waitress, I had noticed her a few times before, as she was gorgeous and seemed worldly and shouldn’t be a waitress.  Rose was staring at Brian and his leash.

“Hi Rose, this is Brian,” I introduced, “He is my slave, my sex slave.”

Rose let out an audible moan. Brian bowed his head, Rose blushed, and I smiled.

“Have you ever met a slave before?” I asked Rose.

“No Ma’am,” She answered in a slightly southern drawl.

"Brian, kiss my feet please," I ordered.

Brian quickly got up, knelt on the floor and kissed my feet.

"Would you like him to kiss your feet, Rose? I asked.

Rose scanned to the almost empty restaurant to see if anyone was watching.

“My feet are probably smelly, I’ve worked a full shift,” she said.

“He won’t mind,” I assured her, “Take off your shoe.”

Rose took off her shoe to reveal her sexy foot.  Brian looked up at me for permission. I nodded approval, and Brian kissed her foot very gently. Rose looked down in awe as this young man did exactly what I ordered him to do.

Rose’s boss came out and asked if everything was okay. Rose assured him it was.

For the rest of the meal, Rose was flushed and flustered. We finished our meal and went outside, and she followed us out.

“How can I be a slave?” Rose asked breathlessly.

“How do you know you would like to be one?” I asked.

"I have always been submissive, and I feel I lack order and discipline in my life," Rose explained.

I handed her my card.

"Come by my house at 9:00 am sharp, I will show you what it is like, and if you are not scared, we will talk further," I told her as I walked away, leading Brian with his leash.

Rose was there the next morning precisely at nine.  Brian answered the door naked with a chain hanging from his collar to his hard cock.

Brian led Rose into my home office; I was standing in front of my large oak desk.  Brian crawled to me and kissed my feet. He then turned and knelt beside me.

Rose then got to her knees and crawled across the floor and kissed my toes without being told.

AnnaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaCarter

“Good girl,” I told her happily.

Rose knelt before me, looking up at me.

“Tell me briefly of your sexual experience,” I asked.

“I had my first real sexual experience with my best friend Jennifer, then my first intercourse with a boy from school,” she paused for a moment then continued. “I then left home to try modeling in New York,  I met an agent, and I had a three-month affair with him, just sex and no modeling. I met two other men that wanted to ‘help’ me, again, just wanted sex, no help.” Rose bowed her head in shame.

“Nothing to be ashamed of Rose,” I consoled her. “We all do what we need to do. Have you been spanked or restrained before?” I asked Rose.

"My father would spank my bottom and my feet, I hated it at the time, but now it turns me on," Rose continued, "My modeling agent liked to hold me down and spank my ass."

“Very good,” I told Rose. “Today I will treat you as my slave, you are going to do everything I ask of you. If you say ‘There is no place like home' I will stop, and you may leave, do you understand."

“Yes,” She agreed.

“You may call me, Miss or Mistress,” I instructed.

"Yes, Miss," She answered politely.

“Brian is going to take off your clothes now, you will be naked your entire stay here, do you understand?“ I asked her.

"Yes, Miss."

Rose stood up as Brian slowly removed all of Rose’s clothing.  She tried to cover herself up, but I slapped her hands away.

I examined Rose thoroughly like I was going to purchase her, checking out her teeth, her supple breasts. I had her bend over to check out her asshole and vagina. She had a near perfect body, except she had a hairy, unkempt vagina.

"You are beautiful Rose, Brian is going to bathe you and shave your pussy smooth, this is how you will be when you are with me," I told Rose.

Brian led Rose off to the bathroom.

Brian brought Rose up to my bedroom, she looked so sweet and innocent, I needed to taste her soft, smooth pussy.

“Get up on the sawhorse and spread your legs for me,” I ordered.

Rose did so dutifully. Brian brought over a chair, and I sat looking at this delicious young pussy in front of me.

I licked it and tasted her already forming juices. I fingered her pussy and her tight asshole.

“Don’t ever cum without my permission,” I instructed.

“Yes Miss,” she said struggling not to cum.

I used a large vibrator on her clit until she couldn’t stop herself from cumming.

She was then introduced to discipline and punishment.  I had her kneel before me with her hands behind her head. I attached nipple clamps with weights to her nipples. I then slapped her pussy and nipples repeatedly with my riding crop.  Tears rolled down her face, but she never moved.

I then had her get up and bend over, I had Brian spread her ass cheeks and lick her tight asshole. When she was suitably wet, I had Brian push in a small anal plug into her. She moaned, and I told her that it can never fall out. 

I then had her lie on the bed and I sat on her face and had her lick my pussy and asshole. Brian got between her legs and licked her pussy and used the vibrator on her. Rose's talented tongue made me cum very quickly. Unfortunately, she came as well, without permission.

Brian pulled her up and tied her to the leather sawhorse. I began to flog her young ass. Then her thighs, making them a lovely rosy pink hue. She started to scream and protest a bit, so I ordered Brian to put his cock in her mouth. I told her to suck on his cock hard and try to make him cum. I knew she couldn’t, Brian is very disciplined. I pulled the anal plug out of Rose's asshole, I went to my toy box and pulled out a medium sized dildo, I teased her asshole with it, then slowly pushed it into her. It was very tight, and she screamed a bit, but she took the entire rubber cock. I continued to fuck her with the rubber dildo and spank her bum, which was getting warm and red.

I could see Brian struggling not to cum.

“You look like you are having a tough time there? Would you like to cum, Brian?” I asked.

"Yes, Mistress!" Brian struggled to say.

"Alright, Brian you may shoot your hot cum into sexy Rose's mouth," I allowed him.

Brian came right on command like he always does. He had not cum for days, and she choked on his massive load of cum.  Cum was dripping from her sexy lips.

“Kiss her Brian,” I ordered, “Help her swallow your cum.”

Brian leaned forward, kissed Rose, licking up the cum from her chin.  Rose's body was limp, and Brian carried her to the bed. 

"How are you, Rose?" I asked.

“Wonderful Miss,” Rose answered smiling.

“Did you enjoy the introduction to Domme-slave relationships?” I queried.

She excitedly said, “Yes, Mistress!”

Two days later, Rose signed her slave contract and moved in with me. She was my slave for three and a half years.

 

Published 
Written by MissVictoria45
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments