Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beg Me (To Let You Cum)

"You've had a tough week at work, let me edge you until you're begging."

50
8 Comments 8
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"One of my favorite real-life scenes I've ever done. Making someone melt in my hands and beg for release was a rush."

I had messaged you early this morning. When I hadn’t heard back from you by 1 pm, I knew your day at work had turned to shit. You finally text me at 4 pm and told me that you need to just not think for a few hours. I tell you to come over and I’ll take your mind off of it.

You arrive promptly at 6:00 pm and let yourself into my apartment as directed. I’m sitting on the couch waiting for you to turn the corner of the room. As you walk in and drop your bag at the edge of the room, I cross my legs making sure that my skirt rides up slightly.

“Long day, baby?” I state.

I know you had a long day, hell, I know it was a long week. You had texted me each day with something worse than the last and I knew you needed a release. You nod in response, not yet opening your mouth to verbally respond to me. You stand there and ogle my legs, and I know your mouth is watering. I stand and slowly walk over to you. I can feel your eyes burning into the sheer shirt I’m wearing.

“I know we discussed me being in charge today, so that you can just let go. But I want to reaffirm that it is still okay with you,” I ask, drawing my finger over your chest.

You nod, again, no words escaping your lips. I reach up and use your shirt to pull you closer to my lips. The heady scent of your cologne envelopes me. You smell like vanilla, leather, and rum, and all I can do to stop myself from crashing my lips to yours is take a breath.

“I need a verbal answer.”

“Yes, please,” you whisper against my lips.

“Good boy,” I purr back at you as I palm your hard cock through your pants.

I see you take a slight step closer to me, slowly leaning in. I pull away from you and guide you back to the bedroom by your belt buckle. I stop you at the end of the bed and face you. I reach up and pull you down to my lips. Slowly, I part your lips with my tongue, teasing you ever so gently. I begin unbuttoning your shirt as I tease you, nipping at your bottom lip.

“Do you want me to make you brain-dead? To turn you into a begging whore?” I whisper against your lips while palming your cock.

“P-please,” you whimper in response.

I run my other hand down your chest, making sure to graze your nipples which earns a moan from you in response. I reach for your belt tugging you closer to me. I meet my lips to yours and plant a whisper-soft kiss against them. I pull at your belt, unbuckling it and slowly removing it. I begin to pull your shirt from your pants and accidentally graze your hard cock in the process. This elicits a sharp inhale from you.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll make sure to take care of that soon,” I taunt.

You groan, from annoyance or anticipation, I’m not sure, but it earns a chuckle out of me in return. I remove your shirt, fold it, and place it on my dresser. I reach for the button on your pants and use it to pull you closer to me. I remove your pants and underwear, which leaves you standing completely naked in front of me while I am fully clothed. I circle you, drawing my fingertip around your body with me. You shiver.

I look you over, hungry; I want everything you are willing to give me. But not today, today is about you and what I can give you. I draw my finger up your cock, watching you twitch. The bead of precum shines on the head of your cock.

“On your back, on the bed,” I demand.

You lie down on the bed, propping yourself up with the pillow. I straddle you, pulling my skirt up so you can see my wet pussy. I use your cock to masturbate, rubbing the head of it against my clit. I watch your eyes roll back and your breath part your lips. I smirk, slipping you inside of me. You quickly meet my eyes, not what you were expecting.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself,” I smile at you.

“Fuck, you are so wet and so tight,” you moan.

I grind on your cock and play with my clit, bringing myself to orgasm quicker than you can get there. You protest when I lift myself off of you and begin to beg me to let you cum in my cunt. I laugh at you while I reach for the bedside table. I pick up the satin blindfold and place it slowly around your eyes. I pick up the wrist restraints and begin to bind your wrists. You know where this is going and I can feel you grow harder underneath me. I place the remaining cuffs around your ankles.

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

“On your stomach, arms through your legs.”

You listen, getting into position, I hook you into the spreader bar and make sure you’re in a comfortable position.

“Ready,” I whisper.

“Please,” you whimper in response.

I run my hands down your back and watch as your skin forms goosebumps. I pump lube into my hands. I start stroking your cock and listen as you moan in response. As I stroke your cock, I draw a finger down your ass crack and slowly push into your asshole. With firm pressure, I begin to massage your prostate.

“Oh fuck, oh god,” is all you can moan in response.

I chuckle as you try to writhe in your restraints. I stop stroking your whole cock, and focus on just the head for a bit. Massaging the head of your penis with my thumb and middle finger, I apply just enough pressure to drive you insane and cause you to try to fuck my hand. I return focus to your cock making full slow strokes and squeeze just a little tightly once I get to the head. Your words have become slurring nonsense and your moans have continued and grown in frequency. I fuck your ass with my finger eliciting groans of “yes, yes, please” from you. Continuing my relentless torture, I bring you closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

“Please, I’m going to cum, please can I cum,” you beg me.

I stop my movements on your cock, and continue to play with your prostate while I say, “no, I don’t think so.”

You groan in response. I give you a few seconds to calm down and begin playing with your balls before I start stroking your cock again. Pushing you closer and closer to orgasm. You begin to beg me to let you cum again to which I deny your orgasm. Again, and again, and again. I can see your head swimming. Your pleas getting less and less comprehensible.

“Do you want to cum?” I taunt.

“Please, please let me cum,” you beg me.

“Mmm, no, only good boys get to cum.”

You let out a groan and I know you’re frustration has been placed elsewhere. I play with your prostate and elicit beautiful moans out of you. I begin stroking your cock once more, this time it only takes about thirty seconds for you to start begging me. I chuckle.

“Be a good boy and cum for me,” I croon.

I feel you release and continue to stroke your cock while I massage your prostate. You moan in response while I milk the last little bit of your orgasm from you. Except, I don’t stop when you are done cumming. I continue to stroke your cock. I apply a bit more strength to my grip and quicken my pace. I watch you writhe and beg me to stop, waiting for you to use the agreed-upon word. I begin palming the head of your cock, quicker and quicker. You moan, in pleasure or pain, I’m not too sure. But your glazed-over eyes and the look of ecstasy on your face say you’re enjoying this as much as I am. I smile at you while I grip your cock applying quick and hard strokes.

“What a good boy you are, letting me play with your cock like this,” I taunt.

You writhe and twitch underneath of me as I once again move from the shaft to the head of your cock. Toying with it.

“Red,” you bite out.

And just like that, I stop. Slowly I pull out of your ass and clean off my hands to remove the spreader bar. I help you ease back to a comfortable position on your back and clean you up. I pull out the massage oil and begin to work out the muscles in your arms and legs. You’re stiff but your face says you are satiated. I wait for you to speak as I massage your body, trying not to break your bubble. I feel your muscles relax. You pull me into your body and all I hear is a “thank you, baby girl” before you drift off for a nap.

Published 
Written by crabcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments