Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bells

"The bells ring, but where from?"

7
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
We are in your favorite BDSM club. You love coming here and cumming here.

I'm kneeling down, but every time I move even a little you can hear me and so can everyone else. You've attached bell nipple clamps to me and inserted a Ben Wa ball with a bell attached into my pussy.

I wiggle a little and you smirk as I blush. It makes me so horny so I wiggle again, making the bells ring even louder.

A tall blond girl asks me where the bell is coming from as she they can't see it. You answer. It's coming from my pussy and would she like to see. Then you tell me to lay across your lap. You lift my skirt to reveal no panties and a bell. You casually flick the bell with your finger, making it jingle.

I turn crimson at this. I'm so embarrassed to be on public display. Then you slap my clit and I jump. The bell rings and you laugh.

Then you tell me in front of the people how wet I am and how much of a slut I am. Look at that; you brush one finger against me and it comes up drenched.

I whimper and just say, "yes sir."

Then you're hard and you want me to suck you. You tell me to sit under the table and suck you off while you flirt with the girl who asked me about the bell.

I suck you first, swirling my tongue around the tip of your cock before taking it into my mouth inch by inch. I spend extra time on your balls, sucking first one and then the other into my mouth while my hand pumps your beautiful cock. Then before I can react you slap your cock against my face.

I moan.

"What a slut to be turned on by that."

You ask if the girl agrees and she does.

I blush and say, "yes sir."

You ram your whole cock down my throat making me gag. Tears spring to my eyes. You flex in my throat before repeating the process. You show the girl how hard you can fuck by using my throat, ramming into my mouth harder and harder while maintaining eye contact with her.

Pretty soon you're about to cum. The first spurt you shoot into my mouth. The rest is sprayed all over me. Everyone can see it.

Then you ask the girl if she wants her pussy eaten. She says yes so you order me, your slut, to do so. I begin to and she grinds her pussy against my face, getting juices all over me.

You hold my head in place as I eat her out. I suck on her clit and my tongue fucks her pussy. Then I return to massaging her clit with my mouth and soon you are hard again. Instead of asking her to do anything you reach in between my legs and pull the bell out before fucking me. With each thrust you press my face harder against her pussy. She moans louder. You lean over me to kiss her as you fuck me relentlessly.

By now a couple of guys are watching. You smirk and tell me how I have an audience and I'm so slutty for blowing and fucking you in front of people and eating out a stranger.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

I must be a good pussy licker too judging from the girl's face. 

The girl has an orgasm and grips my head. You continue to fuck me while flirting with her. Then you tell her how much of a slut I am and what a good cum dump I am. You just fill me with your cum whenever you please and I even ask for more. Wouldn't she like to have a pussy licker as eager as I am all the time. 

I moan at that and you grin and say, "see what a slut she is."

Then you say let's give them a better show. You pull out of me before tearing my shirt so my boobs are on display for everyone to see. You tie my arms so that I can't do anything. Then you resume fucking me, but now everyone can hear the bells jingle as you do so. My big DD breasts swing back and forth and my nipples, hard as rocks, are swollen from the clamps. The bells jingle as they swing.

I whimper and moan, loving your cock. The guys who are watching are stroking themselves and offering you money for my body. Even just to fuck my mouth they will pay you.

You tease me saying, “I could loan you out and you would have no choice. In fact, you would probably love it you little slut, which is why I won't. You are mine.”

But you torment me with it for awhile. Then you're about to cum. You shoot one spurt into me before flipping me and spraying it all over me, mainly shooting for my tits and face. I'm covered in your cum. Then you invite the other guys to cum on me and they do until I'm a complete sticky mess. You sit back and I lay there on display.

A lot of people come to look at me, the cum slut. All the while you sit there with another girl in your lap and make out with her.

In that time you let several more guys cum on me, creating a sticky gooey mess on my body. Cum is dripping down my face and hitting my chest. You even let a few guys spray their cum onto my pussy.

Finally, it's time to go. You don't let me clean up but instead insert the bell back into my pussy and cover my tits. Before getting in the car you cover my seat. A slut shouldn't mess up your car.

The whole way home you tell me how you could sell me, about how much of a slut I am. Such a cum slut and so dirty. You are so proud of me today. Not only did I behave, but I got you a date with a gorgeous girl.

We get back and you have a dog bed ready for me. I'm not allowed to shower. I have to sleep with all the cum on me like the good slut that I am. You take pictures of me on the dog bed to go with the one you took of me at the club.

You fuck my face once more before connecting a leash and padlock to me. Locking me in place like a dog, you leave for a date with the girl. You pat me in the head tell me what a good slut I am and then leave.

Published 
Written by CorruptedAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments