Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Better Than Any Dream...

4
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The passion was heavy and dark, enveloping my senses in euphoria. His hands shook as they ghosted over my curves, relishing in each new inch of undiscovered territory. His lips overtook mine, molding perfectly as they muffled our sounds of pleasure. Just when I could bear it no longer, I felt the tension flood from my body as I reached my peak. He followed seconds later, his body trembling as a loud moan rang from his throat. I stilled, trying to take control of my ragged breathing and racing pulse.

I stared into his beautiful eyes which which were still clouded with lust as his characteristic smirk etched it's way onto his features. "Impressed?" he asked, that knowing cockiness evident in his voice.

A slight whimper of satisfaction fell from my lips as thoughts of what had just transpired tumbled through my brain. He smiled, clearly pleased with himself as he began feathering kisses from my collarbone, creating a trail down my arm.

He spoke again, his voice clear and knowing. "I told you not to do it, but you didn't listen."

His body separated from mine and he made his way across the bedroom. I lay in the comfort of the bed and admired my handiwork, a series of deep angry red marks etched into his back. The whole situation really was my fault I suppose. I had been sending flirty texts and teasing comments all day, knowing with each one he had only grown more aggravated.

He vowed that if I persisted I would surely be punished. I knew I had crossed the line in sending pictures of myself in nothing but a silk robe. I also knew when he got his hands on me I would pay desperately in pain and pleasure.

I pulled myself from the bed's warm embrace and crossed to the full-length mirror to survey the damage. Sure enough, imprinted on my skin was a perfect outline of his handprint. Tonight was the very first time he had ever spanked me. My skin tingled as I brushed my fingers over his territorial mark. I felt the blood racing through my veins, invigorated by the thought of how he had claimed me as his own. I knew my body was now littered with bite marks and bruises from being held so tightly it hurt.

He appeared behind me, smirk ever-present on his face as his fingers traced the pattern he had left on my curves.

He whispered "You're mine now." Lightly in my ear, followed by a chaste kiss on my neck, sealing the statement into reality.

I giggled lightly. "Do I make good property?"

His hands started their traveling again as he pondered his answer for a moment, before he smiled and said, "You may just be my most prized possession."

That statement alone could have made me weak at the knees, but it was combined with the sensation of his fingers rubbing softly against my womanhood, teasing me. "You like that baby?"

I whimpered eagerly as his lips trailed down my neck. A sharp bite had me moaning his name as his fingers buried themselves inside me.

His voice rang heavily in my ears, "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen, watching you in the mirror, seeing you fall apart in my arms."

His fingers twisted upward ever so slightly, finding that special spot within and my knees nearly buckled. He withdrew his hand, smirking at me before he whispered, his voice thick and heavy with desire, "I believe it's time for round two, beautiful."

He pulled me into him, capturing my lips as he guided me gently onto the bed.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

His body soon covered my own, his lips moved hotly and hungrily against mine, passion ever-present in his actions as our tongues wrestled in a desperate fight for dominance.

Before my mind could register what was happening, I heard a click and cold metal clamped around my wrists. I gasped lightly against his lips in shock. He pulled away, smirked from above me, his eyes clouded with a dark lust as he spoke."Now you're going to pay for teasing me all day."

I watched helplessly as he tied my ankles to the bed posts. My core ached at the sight of him so in control. Before I could form a clear thought, he was kissing his way up my body. His lips were soon eagerly sucking and nipping my inner thigh as I moaned loudly.

His mouth reached my core, his tongue diving into my womanhood as my legs began to shake. I was writhing beneath him, desperate to grab him, touch him, please him the way he was pleasing me. But I was trapped under his full control. His lips latched over my clit, and my back arched as his name came flying loudly from my mouth as I climaxed.

He paused then, crawled up my body and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips. He smiled, "That was amazing. Are you ready now sweetheart?"

I bit my lip, nodding vigorously as he placed a hand under my knee, hitching my leg around his waist as he entered me. I whimpered, burying my face in his neck and I nibbled and kissed the soft skin.

His pace was slow, sensual, almost teasing. My wrists fought desperately against the cold cruel metal as my body convulsed in pleasure. I wanted more than anything to latch my fingers into his hair and relish in the way he was pleasuring me. His fingers dug roughly into my hips. One hand was brought to my face, grabbing it and joining our lips, causing me to completely lose my train of thought. I continued to moan and whimper unable to control myself as the haze of euphoria overtook my brain. The only thing that my mind could conjure up was his name, falling from my lips over and over again.

The very moment I thought I was close to the edge, his pace increased, his fingers dug more harshly into my hips and his tongue forced it's way into my mouth. I shook beneath him, overcome with pleasure as the most intense and amazing orgasm I've ever had washed over my body. I was seeing stars and my body was shaking as I heard him moan my name and come undone himself. We lay together, panting, sweating and out of breath. My body soon came off its high and my heart rate began to slow to normal.

He trailed light kisses down my neck and chest, making me whimper and squirm under his touch before reaching up with one hand and freeing me from the handcuffs. He took my wrists, bringing them gently to his mouth and placing featherlight kisses on the deep red marks left by my struggling.

He pulled me close to him, cuddling us together. We fit like two puzzle pieces as he wrapped the blankets over us and, with a final sweet kiss from my amazing lover, I fell asleep, knowing my reality was far better than any dream.

Published 
Written by Lost2Chance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments