Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Boy Becomes a Sissy Slut

"A true story about my newfound dominance and turning a man into my slave."

30
6 Comments 6
15.7k Views 15.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you, my readers, enjoy this true story about my first experience in feminine domination and turning an average man into a sissy slave. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I appreciate any ratings, comments, and feedback you choose to give me. As always, names have been changed."

I've always felt more comfortable in sexually submissive roles but yet still held curiosities of what it would feel like for the roles to be reversed, to be the dominant one for a change. I had fantasized about having a man on his knees for me, worshiping me like the Goddess I am. When the opportunity became available to me, I seized it.

A handsome man named Charles initiated a conversation with me, and we seemed to immediately hit it off. We discussed our kinks and fantasies and a lot of them seemed to align. We both agreed on how much better sex was when there were similar interests or an emotional connection. He shared with me that he enjoyed my creative, kinky mind and told me I am "a beautiful kinky mystery." We both were interested in me taking on a dominant role. One thing led to another, and we decided to take a leap of faith and meet each other and see how things would progress.

About two days before our meeting, I asked him when was the last time he masturbated. He told me a few hours ago, to which I replied he would not be permitted to touch himself until we met and until I gave him permission to touch himself. He told me it would be very difficult, and his cock would stay hard for me and his balls full, but that he would obey me. He would not touch himself until I allowed him to.

When we met each other in person, his eyes were immediately drawn to me. He complimented my outfit and told me how stunning I looked. I wore all black from head to toe: a studded choker, corset-laced top, a black miniskirt, and fishnet stockings. He could not take his eyes off of me.

Charles led me into his apartment and gave me a short tour. We stepped into the bedroom where, as promised in a previous conversation, his collection of sex toys and accessories was laid out at my disposal: a blindfold, wrist restraints, a ball gag, a strap-on harness, butt plugs, cock rings, prostate massagers, a cock cage, several dildos of different shapes and sizes, a flogger, a collar and leash, condoms, and lubricant.

I requested of him prior, to write me a letter describing three things, big or small, that he would like me to do that would make his day. This idea enthralled him. I asked him to seal the letter once he was done, and if I had accomplished at least one of those things, to give me the letter so that I could read it. The letter was in an envelope addressed "Miss" and set on the counter. I was very tempted to open it and read it, but I would not go back on my word by reading it early. I also wanted to be surprised.

He offered to make me a drink as I settled in and got comfortable, analyzing my workspace. We sipped our drinks and chatted about music, our families, and our backgrounds. Both of us were anxious yet excited to start the evening's events.

I asked him, "You haven't touched yourself since I ordered you not to, right, pet?"

"No, Miss. I have obeyed you and not touched myself. But I will say, our conversations and seeing you now have kept my cock extremely hard. It's been very challenging not to play with myself, but the urge to obey you is stronger."

"Are you wearing the pink panties I asked you to wear?" I asked again.

"Yes, Miss, I am."

"Good. Let me see them"

He showed me the proof by tugging the pink panties out from under his pants.

"Very nice. I think that shirt can come off now," I ordered.

Charles slowly unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside.

"And that t-shirt can come off too, pet."

He obeyed my command and stripped off the other shirt.

"Good boy. And take those pants off also." I was enjoying my taste of power so far.

He obediently removed his belt and jeans and cast them aside, revealing the light pink, lacy thong underneath. His cock was already hard and bulging in the panties.

He sat back down on the sofa and I straddled him. He let out an audible groan as he felt my pussy grinding against his stiff erection.

"Remember that game I was telling you about, pet?" I took his hands and placed them on his lap. "You will not touch me, or yourself, unless I give you permission. If you disobey me, you will be restrained. I don't want to have to restrain you, so I'm sure you will be a good boy for me."

"Yes, Miss. It will be very hard to obey, Miss, but I do not wish to disobey you."

"I'm sure it will be hard, slave, but I know you want to be a good boy for me, so you will do as I say."

"Yes, Mistress."

I grabbed his chin, tilting it to both sides, observing him. His gaze roamed my body, especially landing on my full breasts which were inches from his face. I could tell he wanted so badly to place his hands on my body and feel my curves. I raked my nails through his beard and down his neck and chest. My lips were ever so close to his, only millimeters away, but I would not kiss him. He sighed into me, wishing I would give him what he wanted, and let our lips meet. I giggled and shook my head at him. I would not give him what he wanted just yet.

I slowly ground my hips on his pelvis, feeling his erection pulse and throb under me. I looked down and saw his hands hovering above his lap. I know he yearned to touch me and was struggling within himself to not disobey my orders. He wanted to be an obedient little pet and please me, but I was making it so difficult for him. Let's be honest though, I was enjoying every moment of teasing him.

"Miss, may I touch you?" he begged.

I laughed softly. "No, you may not, pet."

He groaned. "Yes, Miss. I will not touch you."

I continued teasing and seducing him for several achingly long minutes. I touched him all over his body, only every once in a while rubbing his cock through the panties, to his agonizing pleasure.

Once again, our lips almost met, and he tried to lean in and kiss me, but I would not give him the satisfaction and pulled away, to his chagrin.

"Mistress, may I please kiss you?"

"No, pet," I answered. "You may not."

He was getting so aroused by my teasing and could not hide it. "Yes, Miss."

I feigned riding him, my hips moved up and down on his lap, and I felt his slight thrusts underneath me but chose to ignore it and let him have his fun. I rolled my body, matching his little thrusts to my own grinding. I bet his mind was racing with thoughts of what it was like to be inside me.

Finally, I gently kissed him, but only a peck for a quick second or two. He groaned once again, moving closer to me, hoping for more but I wouldn't give it to him.

"Miss, may I please touch your breasts?" He begged.

I felt he deserved a little bit of leeway. "Yes, you may." I agreed.

He did not hesitate to grab both of my breasts and fondle them over my shirt. He buried his face in between my cleavage, loving every moment of closeness. I let him have his fun for a few moments and then grabbed a fistful of his hair and jerked his head back.

"That's enough," I said cruelly.

His expression was priceless. He was helpless and at my mercy, but regardless, he obeyed. I climbed off of him, ready for my next act.

When I felt ready from the liquid courage, I told Charles to wait on the couch while I grabbed the collar and leash. I changed into my black, strappy, five-inch heels to complete my dominatrix-inspired look. I felt the weight of the chain leash in my hand and let it slip through my fingertips. With my pet's collar and leash in hand, I strutted back out to the living room where my slave was waiting for me patiently.

He marveled at my body. He especially enjoyed my fishnet-clad legs accentuated by the high heels. I could tell he had entered a state of mesmerizing bliss. His eyes did not leave me.

"Miss, you look so incredible. You look beautiful."

I thanked my pet and ordered him to stand before me. With my heels on, I was a couple of inches taller than him. I attached the collar around his neck and hooked the leash. I wrapped the leash once around my hand and gave a slight tug, inclining his face towards mine so I could look down at him.

"You look so beautiful with a collar on, pet," I whispered.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"We are going to have a lot of fun tonight, pet."

"Yes, Miss"

"Get on your knees in front of me, slave."

He obeyed and promptly knelt before me, gazing up at me, like the pathetic little slave he was about to become. Like the pathetic little slave that I was about to make him.

"Now repeat after me, pet. 'I am a worthless little slut.'"

As he was told, he repeated, "I am a worthless little slut."

I gave him the second mantra. "'I will only address my mistress by Miss, Mistress, or Goddess and not by her name.'"

"I will only address my mistress by Miss, Mistress, or Goddess and not by her name," he said.

"My only purpose in life is to serve and obey my Mistress."

"My only purpose in life is to serve and obey my Mistress," he copied.

"Good slave. I'm glad we understand each other," I purred.

He nodded. "Yes, Miss. I understand."

"We are going to have a lot of fun tonight. I don't think you even have an idea of how much fun I am going to have with you," I laughed. "Now tell me, pet, how old are you today?"

"I am thirty-six today, Miss," he answered.

"Thirty-six years old," I cooed. "And you know what that means don't you, pet?"

"No, Mistress," He said. "What does it mean?"

"It means you get thirty-six birthday lashings."

He sighed heavily and dreamily and his eyes rolled back in his head, imagining the hot scenario. "Yes, Mistress."

"So, my pet. How would you like to do this? Would you like your thirty-six lashings all at once, or would you like me to break them up for you?" I pondered. "I could do three sessions of twelve, if you'd like."

"Whatever you think is best, Miss." He said, always so obedient.

"Then I think I will split it into three sessions of twelve lashings. I will start small for you, pet, and we can work our way up to that flogger you have. I do want to use that on your cute little ass tonight, but just not quite right now. How about we start with this ruler I bought? I will go easy on you this time, pet."

"Yes, Miss. I think that would be fair, Miss."

"Good. Now go ahead and bend over here for me."

"Yes, Miss." He obeyed and bent over the couch, exposing his ass cheeks in the lacy pink thong I had asked him to wear for me.

"Now, pet, after each strike I want you to say 'thank you, Mistress'. I will count out twelve now."

"Yes, Mistress."

I gently rubbed his ass cheeks presented before me before picking up my ruler and running it over his ass. I reared back and gave him a light strike across his cheek.

He flinched slightly. "Thank you, Mistress."

"One."

I slapped him again. "Two."

"Thank you, Mistress."

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

"You're welcome." I struck him. "Three."

"Thank you, Mistress."

The spanking continued for eight more strikes. Each time, Charles obediently thanked me.

"There. Now that wasn't so bad, was it, pet? Twenty-four more to go tonight for the birthday boy."

"Yes, Miss."

I took hold of my pet's leash again and told him to follow me. I led him into his bedroom and made him stand in front of his full-length mirror and gaze at himself.

"How do you feel, slave?"

"I feel very good, Mistress."

I blindfolded him and told him to stay where he was while I went to retrieve my lipstick.

"Can I put lipstick on your lips so you look like the pretty little slut that you are, pet?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss, if it pleases you."

I applied the lipstick to his lips and then used it to write "Slut" underlined across his chest. I also drew a little heart to add to the effect. I ordered him to kneel before me in front of the mirror and prompted him to take his blindfold off to see his pretty reflection. He made such a cute sight, on his knees in front of me. I grabbed one of his dildos from his nightstand and ordered him to suck it. I told him I wanted to smear that lipstick on his pretty little mouth. He eagerly sucked on the fake cock, I'm sure he imagined it was a real one attached to a real man. I made him watch himself doing it. I wanted him to see how slutty and depraved he truly was.

"Yes, suck it, slave. I bet you wish this was a real man's cock instead of a rubber one, don't you pet?"

"Mhmmm," he mumbled with the phallus taking up space in his mouth.

"One day, pet, you will suck a real cock for me. I'm determined to make it happen for both of us."

He stopped sucking and took the dildo out of his mouth momentarily to say, "Yes, Mistress, I would love that. I want to be your cocksucker."

"Yes, I know you do pet. You're a good boy."

I took the dildo from his mouth and set it aside. "That's enough now. Let's go, pet."

I took my slave back to the living room once again where I would give him his second beating. I removed the leash and ordered him to pull his panties down. This time I would strike his bare ass. I made him bend over and show me his ass. I reminded him about thanking me, and asked him if he was ready. He told me he was, and I used the flogger this time to hit him exactly twelve more times on the ass, this time a little harder than the last session.

Strike. Thank you, Mistress. Strike. Thank you, Mistress. This repeated until I counted another twelve total hits. When the spanking session was over, I allowed him to stand in front of me, then picked up my phone and set a timer.

"Now, slave. You've been so good for me, I wanted to reward you a little bit. You have twenty seconds to do whatever you want to me. Starting now." I started the countdown on my phone. He looked confused and maybe a little disbelieving.

"Anything I want, Miss?" he asked me timidly.

"Yes, pet. Anything you want. Eighteen seconds now."

In a frenzy, he grabbed me around the waist and began kissing me. He pushed me against the couch and spread my legs, pushing my panties to the side and diving into my pussy with his tongue and fingers. When it became too much of an obstruction for him, he pulled my panties down, removed them, and threw them on the floor.

"I need to taste you, Mistress. I just want to please you. It's all I want."

He licked my pussy like a starving man eating his last meal. I couldn't help but moan and wriggle underneath him. He grabbed both of my ass cheeks and pulled me closer into him. I ran my hand through his hair and held his head firmly in place. I ground my hips on his face. The twenty-second timer beeped, noting the end of his little taste of freedom.

I shut it off and said, "Time's up, pet," but he continued lapping at my pussy, and I let him. He was so well behaved this far, I wanted to give him what he wanted. I wanted to let him please me, and his tongue felt so good on me, I didn't want him to stop. Not yet.

He licked and sucked on my pussy and fingered me with quick strokes until I came hard several times. My orgasms wracked my whole body. I was a moaning, squirming mess. I had lost control temporarily as all I felt was the pleasure racing through every inch of my body. He didn't stop licking me until I came down from the waves of pleasure, and not until I pushed his head away from my pussy and told him to stop.

"That was a lot longer than twenty seconds, pet," I admonished.

"I know, Miss. I'm sorry. All I want to do is please you, Goddess."

"I know, pet. And you did. Now it's my turn once again. Do you want to be fucked, slave?"

"If Mistress wishes to take my ass tonight, then I want her to," he replied.

"Good, then let's go into the bedroom pet. Get the strap-on ready for me."

He helped me adjust the harness so it fit snugly around my hips and thighs. He outfitted the harness with one of his dildos and dripped a generous amount of lube onto it. I told him to get on all fours and then slowly pushed the dildo into his ass.

He groaned at the object being pushed into him. When it finally was all the way in, he let out a moan. I began slowly retreating, and then gently reentering. I continued my gentle thrusting until I picked up a nice rhythm and his moaning was telling me he was ready for more. My slow thrusts became harder and faster. I was deeply fucking his asshole with my silicone cock and he was loving every minute of it.

"Oh fuck, oh Jesus!" he cried out.

"That's not my name," I said sarcastically.

"Oh, Goddess! Fuck that feels so good!"

I grabbed hold of his hips and pulled him back onto me, making sure he felt the toy as deeply as possible. He moaned and groaned with each of my thrusts, and I did not stop fucking him until I was satisfied and felt he couldn't possibly take any more. I enjoyed watching the toy disappear into his ass. When I felt he had reached his limit, I slowly pulled out as he collapsed on the bed.

"Wow, Mistress. That was so intense. You fucked the shit out of me!"

"I know, pet."

After coming back down to earth, he cleaned himself up and changed into a pair of black booty-shorts style panties. We cuddled on the couch for a while as he praised me on how amazing of a Mistress I was and how much he enjoyed me pegging him. I praised him also on how good and obedient of a slave he was.

My pet had been so good for me all night, I wanted him to cum. I let him touch himself and then soon took over. He politely asked me if he could cum in my mouth and then if I could kiss him with my mouth full of his cum. I took over stroking his cock, and obliged. His hot ropes of cum shot into my mouth, and I held it in until I could pass it along to him. He eagerly swallowed his cum, and licked up the cum that spilled onto himself also.

I decided it was about time for his final round of birthday lashings.

This time, I used the ball gag and wrist restraints on him. I secured the gag tightly around the back of his neck. I held his wrists behind his back and secured the restraints so he could not use his hands. He drooled on the gag and tried to speak to me but it came out as muffled nonsense to my delight. He once again bent over the sofa presenting his exposed ass to me. I pulled his panties down so I could caress and smack his bare ass. I reminded him to thank me after each hit.

I reared back and smacked him with the flogger, to which he immediately and obediently thanked me. I struck again and again, each time his ass turned a brighter shade of red and he flinched a little bit more. I waited a little bit longer between each strike, allowing time for the sting to subside. Not once did he forget to say thank you. In between lashings, I caressed his ass before hitting him again, each strike harder than the last.

I counted eleven strikes and there was just one left for a grand total of thirty-six lashings for thirty-six years on this earth.

"This is the last one, pet. Are you ready for it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

For my final assault, I flogged his ass as hard as I could. The welts on his skin looked like tiger stripes, angry and red, but it would heal soon enough. He thanked me one final time.

I removed his gag, cuffs, and collar. I asked him if I had accomplished any of the things in his letter, and he admitted I had accomplished all three. My mind raced with ideas of what he wrote, and what exactly I had done to him. I felt proud of myself, and I just couldn't wait until I got home to read the letter, so I opened it there in front of him.

The letter read:

"Mistress described a game to me, and I truly hope she plays it. To have me collared and sitting in my panties, trying to resist the urge to touch myself or her while she's seducing me. I don't know if, or how long, I'd be able to resist her power over me in such raw form. Being bound by her afterward, as her captive toy, would make me feel so warm inside as her slave.

"I'm truly hoping to make Mistress cum as many times as she desires and demands. But most of all, I want to feel her cum in my mouth. I want to feel her luscious, long legs tremble as they are wrapped around my head. I want to feel her plump, gorgeous ass in my hands as she's spasming into my eager mouth.I want her to look at me with satisfaction, telling me that I'm a good pet and am working towards fulfillment in being a good slave.

"I'm hoping that if I'm a good boy, Mistress will reward me. It's selfish, I know, but I was told to write things that I wished would happen, wished for her to do to me. I would very much like to be rewarded by being able to cum in her mouth. That is, if I've satisfied Mistress to her liking. If I were able to cum in Mistress's mouth, I would be in a state of euphoric bliss! It would be even better if she would share the load with me afterward, asserting her dominance over me."

-Your pet

I felt proud of myself as a Domme that I had accomplished all of the things in his letter. It felt like I was a mind reader. I wanted to be a good and fair Domme for him just as much as he wanted to be a good, obedient slave for me.

We ended the evening cuddling and kissing. He raved about how much of a natural I was and how he couldn't believe it was my first time taking a dominant role. He told me over and over again how sexy I was, how incredible I was. He confessed to me how he was dying to be my good little cocksucker, and how he dreamed of being taken and used by several men at once. He told me deep, dark secrets he had never told another woman before.

I promised him that I would make all of his dirty fantasies come true. My pet would get everything he wanted in time.

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments