Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackberries

12
8 Comments 8
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
“Why are you here?” he asked, walking around her. Her amber eyes followed him. “Use the proper words, and don’t be shy about it. There is no shame, and you shouldn’t be ashamed of your desires.”

She took a deep breath, her ample cleavage straining against the simple black slip. Her nipples were hard already with anticipation. “Because I want to be fucked.” Her voice was dark and husky.

“That’s my good, primal girl,” he affirmed. He slipped the straps of her slip over her pale shoulders, and guided it down, his fingers tracing her figure, making her shiver, but she didn’t make a sound. “Remember, it’s just us, and there is no shame. Make any and all the noises you want.”

He closed the space between them and put a hand through her thick, golden brown hair. He pulled it back, exposing her throat, licked the side of her neck before biting gently. She moaned as her hands wrapped around his back. He kissed her deeply, tongue parting her small, pouty lips. Her tongue massaged his and she used the tip of her tongue to tickle the roof of his mouth. “Now, on the bed, sitting up,” he ordered.

She smirked as her eyes smiled at being told what to do. She sat on the soft bed that was covered with a thick canvas, and reveled in the stiff, rough fabric. He circled the bed, their eyes locked in challenge and desire. He took a bowl of blackberries—her favorite—set them next to her, and climbed on the bed until he was facing her, her eyes observing him like a feral cat is Argus-eyed. She was obedient, but he knew she was a wild woman caged, tired of being forced to be docile. Wild but obedient—his perfect contradiction.

He took a blackberry and put it between her lips, “Feed me,” he demanded. She inched her face closer to his, and rubbed the berry across his lips until he bit into it, tasting the juice as well as her. Some of the dark juice ran down her lips, and he licked it up, the tip of her tongue meeting his. “Lay down.”

He took another berry, and traced her petal pink areola with it, before crushing it between his fingers and pinching her nipple at the same time, making her moan and bite her stained lips. “You’re making a mess,” she giggled, “are you going to clean it up?”

“In time,” he answered. He repeated the process with her other nipple, producing a louder moan. He devoured each breast, sucking, teething, and savoring the taste of her skin that smelled of vanilla with the berries, making her run her fingers through his thick, black hair, nails gently massaging his scalp, and producing moaning giggles from her. Even her laugh was sexy and dark, and it made his cock hard—but he would wait.

When he cleaned up the mess he made on her breasts, his mouth traced kisses and nibbles down her soft, warm stomach, making her gasp and shiver. His tongue made short strokes where her thigh met her mound, and she gave an anticipatory moan. His lips moved to the inside of her leg as he spread her generous thighs wide. He took a handful of berries, crushed them in his hands, and smeared her outer labia, inner thighs, and upper thighs in dark juice and berry pulp. Her cunt was a light pink contrast with the dark purple, and her sweet scent mixed with the berries was driving him into a frenzy, but he forced himself to take his time.

He licked the inside of her thigh, his tongue spread wide and moving in long, slow strokes. She writhed and moaned, but he kept her from moving away. She wasn’t going to escape the pleasure he would bring her. His mouth moved up, licking and nibbling her outer labia until they were clean. He thought he heard a growl, soft at the back of her throat, as she sighed loudly with pleasure. “That’s right, growl for me, pet,” he encouraged as his tongue reached her pussy and he proceeded to lick from the inside. “You’re so sweet,” he observed as his tongue went deeper, making her moan louder and gently tug his hair closer to her.

His tongue slid out of her pussy and slowly made its way to her clit, making broad slow strokes, her moaning went up an octave, her hips undulated, and her legs tensed up.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

He held her legs open as he sucked and gently nibbled on her throbbing clit, making her growl and her legs shake.

“Whose are you?” he asked as he licked her clit in short strokes, putting two fingers in her pussy, her fuck grip tight around them.

“I’m yours.”

“Louder.”

“I’m yours,” she moaned.

“Louder!” he demanded as his fingers went in deeper, making her moan deep, her juices run down her thighs. His cock and balls were full, and he was going to burst if he didn’t get inside her soon.

“I’m yours, I’m yours, I’m yours!” she exclaimed—practically yelled. She was drenched. He took his palm, coated it in her sweet juices, and ran it over her breasts and stomach. He lapped her up until his mouth met hers again, and he impaled her roughly with his cock, enjoying how wet and tight she was.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” he asked as he made his way deeper inside her, making her arch her back.

“Yes,” she moaned.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I want you fuck me. Please!” she begged. Her nails dug into his back as he pushed himself deeper until his cock disappeared completely inside her. She whimpered and winced as her nails dragged down his back, making him moan.

“Now, pet,” he panted, “tell me what you want me to do. Be thorough, be specific.” He could feel the head of his throbbing cock hit against her cervix, and she cried out.

“I want you to fuck me senseless. Fuck me until I cum!” She took his face in her hands and kissed him aggressively, her tongue finding his, coaxing it into her mouth, sucking and gently nibbling it. Her mouth then moved to his ear, where her tongue flicked his earlobe and traced the shape of his ear. She was starting to lose her inhibitions.

He pulled his cock all the way out slowly, before sliding it back in again at the same pace. Her back arched, exposing her throat, which he bit and licked. Her legs, which were already wrapped around him, squeezed him tighter, making him quicken his pace.

He took both her hands in his and pinned her arms down. Her eyes were closed. “Open your eyes, look at me,” he commanded. Her eyes opened, and he saw the eyes of his wild woman, his lioness. “Keep your eyes open for me.” His thrusts were faster, deeper, and harder, and only got more so as the pauses between her moans grew less frequent—music to his ears. He could feel her juices coat his cock and drip down to his balls, but he knew she was holding back.

“Let go, love,” he requested gently in her ear, “Cum for me. Growl, moan, scream—don’t hold back.” His lips went back to her throat, and he could feel the vibrations of her growling on his lips. “Good girl, now, let go. It’s okay.” He could feel her grip on him get tighter still, and he was close to cumming himself, but he wanted to hear his primal woman roar first.

He couldn’t tell if she was in extreme pleasure or pain, as she let out long, loud moan that turned into a growl. The only indication he had of her pleasure was that her whole body shivered and quaked, and her cunt was spasming around his cock, sending him over the edge, as he growled and came inside her in deep thrusts, extending her orgasm and turning her growls to guttural screams.

Her grip was still tight as he pulled out. Her breathing was starting to slow down, and he thought he could hear purring as she exhaled. “How are you, pet?” he asked while kissing her cheeks and forehead, looking in her dilated eyes.

She pressed her lips together. “A little thirsty, truth be told.”

He took a berry and bit into it, traced it on her lips, staining her small, pouty mouth a deeper shade of purple. She wrapped her tongue around the berry, crushing it against the roof of her mouth before swallowing. “I’m still a mess,” she remarked with a grin.

“Let’s take a bath, then” he suggested. He playfully bit her chin. “Let’s get you clean before we get dirty again.”

Published 
Written by loopgarou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments