Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bound

"A woman joins a bondage club"

17
6 Comments 6
18.7k Views 18.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Jessica strained and struggled against the bonds that held her upright, but they held without budging. She could just see the bright red ball gag that filled her mouth, causing a steady stream of drool to leak out before dripping onto her breasts. She loved the sensation of being helpless and the thought of what was coming made her wetter than she had ever been before.

Scarcely more than an 24 hours ago she had been sitting at her computer idly surfing the internet when a popup had caught her attention. Something about it had intrigued her, to the point that she ignored her initial impulse to close it and resume clicking. She wasn't entirely sure how it had happened, given that she had several pop up blockers that should have prevented it from showing up at all.

"You are bored with your sex life," it had said. She had noticed that it wasn't a question the way they so often are, and it didn't blink, or flash, or ask for her credit card number, the way you might expect. All it said was that she was bored, and a small blue link filled the bottom of the window.

When she had clicked on it she was taken to a blank black screen with nothing but a logo in the upper right corner that said, "Sexual Adventures." The only other thing on the screen was an address and a time. At this point she was hooked. She wasn't sure what it was about this that spoke to something inside of her, and any rational person should have ignored it or run the other direction, but instead she copied down the address and the time.

***

She arrived at the address and was surprised to see what looked to be an office park in the middle of a group of warehouses. A carefully manicured lawn and a row of hedges sheltered the small parking lot from the passing gaze of the road in front of it.

She pulled up and parked in front of the building, choosing a spot closest to the door. The logo that she had seen from the website had been etched into the glass of the door. She felt her pulse quicken in excitement.

She hesitated only momentarily before picking up her purse and heading inside the building. A typical waiting room filled the front of the building and a woman looked up from behind a desk as she entered. She raised an eyebrow in inquiry.

"I found your website..." Jessica started awkwardly.

The woman handed her a clipboard with a thick packet of paperwork.

"Fill that out and bring it back when you are done," she said.

Jessica read through the paperwork, which turned out to be a mess of nondisclosure and waivers in case of injury; not something that boded over very well as an introduction.

Again she hesitated. In the end she went through with it and handed the mess of paperwork to the secretary.

The woman glanced through the paperwork. As she finished, she reached out and pushed a button that had been mounted to the underside of the countertop.

"They will be with you shortly," she said. "Have a seat."

Jessica sat in one of the chairs nearest to the door. Scarcely a moment had passed before two men in black jumpsuits entered through a door at the far end of the room.

"Jessica?" one asked

She nodded mutely.

"Come with us," he said

She walked with them through the door. Past the carefully manicured front office, large parts of the building reverted back to the warehouse that had almost certainly been there before its current use. The entered into a room with walls that had been stripped to the studs.

The men started to undress her with careful efficiency. She was stripped bare in a matter of seconds. They strapped stiff leather cuffs around her wrists before securing them to a chain that was attached to one of the cross beams in the ceiling.

One of the men went over to a rack leaning against the wall and returned with a long metal bar with loops on either end. They spread her legs apart and attached each end of the bar to one of her ankles.

Lastly, one of the men reached into his pocket and produced a bright red ball gag. She opened her mouth obediently and they secured it behind her head, pulling it tight and securing it, her mouth forced open as the ball pressed between her jaws.

When their job was done, the two men left the room, closing the door behind them.

Jessica could barely move. Her wrists were secured in such a way that she could only touch the floor if she stood on the tips of her toes. She felt vulnerable and exposed; her breasts and pussy were on display to anyone who walked by and she would not be able to so much as cover herself if she so desired.

Somewhere behind her she heard the door open and the sound of bare feet walking on the concrete approached her. She tried to turn to face whoever had entered the room, but her bonds kept her from moving more than her head, which was unable to provide her with so much as a glance at her company.

Rough, calloused hands brushed against her tender, exposed flesh, eliciting a surprised squeak. She tried involuntarily to flinch away from the new sensation but again she was unable to make any headway. One hand slid up her chest, grasping both of her breasts firmly and twisting her nipples painfully before one slid down between her legs. Another body pressed up against her and she felt the stiff pressure of an erect cock press against her ass. The hands held her body tight, holding her in place. His fingers started to stroke along the length of her already sopping wet pussy before dipping inside to discover her clit. She groaned, her mouth obstructed by the gag that was still in place as his skillful touch brought her to the brink of orgasm and kept her there. Her hips bucked against his hand, desperate for the last bit of pleasure she needed to cascade into orgasm, but the sweet release was denied. He kept her on the brink.

"Do you want to cum?" a voice made husky with desire whispered in her ear.

She nodded vigorously, too engrossed in his touch to trust herself with words.

"When we ask you something, you say, 'Yes, Sir' or 'No, Sir'" he said.

"Yesh, Shir," she mumbled through the gag.

With barely more than a flick his touch, one of the biggest orgasms she had ever had screaming to life inside of her.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

She collapsed, sagging against bonds that kept her upright and exposed. His hands left her body and she felt a pressure against the outer edge of her pussy. With hardly a moment's notice, his cock thrusted inside of her, his first thrust lifting her from the ground with its force.

He grabbed her hips, using them as leverage to increase his thrusts, each one causing his balls to smack against her pussy and her breasts to slap together.

The room that they were in echoed the cries of their passion. She ached for him to be rougher, his thrusts to be stronger, his hands to rake her flesh. Try as she might, the gag in her mouth prevented her from making much more than grunting sounds and she soon gave up trying, resigning herself to his care.

He slammed his cock into her, her tight wet hole enveloping his member. She screamed again into the gag as another orgasm ripped through her. Had her legs not been restrained and her arms secured to the ceiling, she likely would have collapsed. Her body did its best to relax, her legs going weak. She sagged against her bonds.

Her partner either took no notice or did not care about the state that she was in, continuing his thrusts. His hands slipped around, grabbing her breasts and twisting her nipples cruelly. He lifted each breast by the nipple, eliciting a pained protest from her.

His grunts and cries increased, seeming to come from all around her as they echoed from the bare studs and concrete floor. She tried to close her legs; an involuntary motion brought on by muscle contractions that rocked through her, but the iron bar that bound her legs kept them apart, her pussy remaining accessible to her partner's use.

The speed of his thrusts increased until all of a sudden he stopped, almost motionless. Short seconds later a wave of hot cum erupted from his cock, spraying and coating the inside of her pussy.

He pulled his cock from her well used hole and without another word he turned and left the room. Bound as she was, her legs forced apart by irons cruel embrace, she could neither cover herself nor obstruct the flow of cum that had started to leak from her pussy.

Workers in black jumpsuits entered the room. Carefully, but firmly, they released the bonds that secured her arms over her head and she sighed as protesting muscles were allowed to ease into a more comfortable position. She could feel the cum leaking out of her and her thoughts were of getting into a hot shower and working the knots out of her arms.

She was surprised when instead of just helping her out of her bonds, the workers pulled her arms behind her back. They were tied there, her skin bit by the grain of nylon rope. The spreader bar was removed from between her legs and they were tied together, causing her to have to lean against one of the workers. She felt a hand squeeze one of her breasts and she looked into the eyes of the man who was holding her up. He grinned lustily at her.

They carried her over to one corner of the room where a mattress had been tossed haphazardly. All at once, the support that she was leaning against was removed and she toppled onto the mattress, bouncing with the force of her fall.

The two workers left her, the door shutting with a sense of finality. She squirmed into a position where she could be comfortable. Her pussy was sore from the abuse that it had endured earlier and she knew she was going to be walking a little funny the next day. This was something that she had never done before, and she was already enjoying herself a great deal.

She cried and squirmed under his care. This man was every bit as rough as the last. She could tell that she already had bruises forming from her rough treatment and she wondered how she was going to explain them. He rolled her over onto her back, further pinning her arms against the mattress. He slid his cock inside of her, the position of her legs making her pussy tighter than usual. The cum that was still leaking out of her from her last partner helped to ease his cock inside. He was bigger than the last man and she groaned through the obstacle in her mouth as his cock stretched out her aching pussy.

"You got something to say?" he asked. Reaching behind her head, he undid the gag, pulling it from her mouth and tossing it idly to the side.

"Fuck me harder," she pleaded with a groan.

"What did you say, slut?" he asked, slapping her ass roughly.

"Please, fuck me harder, Sir," she begged.

He rolled her over onto her side, her arms still restrained behind her back, causing her to grunt in discomfort as sore joints protested the repositioning. Strong hands grasped her arm and one of her thighs, using them as leverage to pull her aching body against his. She moaned and screamed, her mouth now free of obstructions as his cock sunk deep into her pussy.

The force of his thrusts increased, bouncing her body around on the mattress in the throes of wanton passion, her body used as his sexy toy, bound and controlled for his pleasure. Her cries, now unfettered, filled the small room, echoing off the bare walls and cement floor. At the height of her pleasure, she heard him grunt. Sinking the length of his cock into her, he cried out. She felt a wash of cum, molten in the heat of their passion, flow forth, coating the inside of her abused pussy and pushing her over the edge into another screaming orgasm, once more in a long line of uncounted pleasure.

Published 
Written by nox661
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments