Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chains of Matrimony

"A woman in love -and in bondage - writes to her mother back home."

28
9 Comments 9
2.5k Views 2.5k
426 words 426 words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to my LS friend Nekane, for posting this haunting image of a women in shackles. I felt compelled to borrow it and explain what was happening. I hope she likes what I did here."

June 20, 19XX

Dear Mother,

By the time you get this letter, Ricardo (the amazing man I wrote you about last time) will be my husband. And my lifetime Master.

I have included a photograph of me preparing for the wedding. In Ricardo's village up here in the hills, it is traditional for the bride to be naked and shackled in metal and chains.

Notice that the rings around my wrists and neck are large enough for me to slip out of them. This is to symbolize that I am entering this union voluntarily. The nakedness is to symbolize my commitment to giving up all that I have, all that I own, in service to my husband and Master.

The only ring he will wear will be on his middle finger—for me to kiss as I sink to my knees for that nightly service.

After the wedding night (oh, how I long to be penetrated and used forcefully by the man I love ), the women of the village will carefully and intimately clean and bathe me.

(If I climax from their caresses and kisses then I will be accepted into their group. I have never been with a woman, but I pray I will enjoy their ministrations.)

Then, Ricardo and his brothers will apply other shackles, tighter and more permanent, similar to the ones the other women wear.

It is the way of the village and Ricardo's clan.

Following that, once I am chained and spread out tightly in the town square, I will be -- forgive my language, Mother -- fucked by those brothers while I am orally servicing his sisters. The post on which I will be bound gives them full access to my body. I can see it from the desk on which I write this letter.

My dear mother, I wish you could be here to witness the happiest day of my life. But this is something I need to do now, and to do it quickly. My lust for Ricardo and his way of life cannot be delayed another moment.

As a side note, I have shown Ricardo's father a photograph of you and explained that you are a widow. Luis is a handsome, virile man who lost his wife a year ago. If you wish to join me here, he would be happy to wed you and bed you.

He has a set of shackles waiting for you, the chains his wife once proudly wore. I believe you would be happy here.

Be happy for me.

Love,

Your daughter Francesca.

Published 
Written by KevinQuinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments