Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cherry's New Explorations

"Cherry explores how cum and pain can mix so exquisitely"

8
4 Comments 4
9.5k Views 9.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words
It all started with a flip answer about how I did not know how much punishment my big tits could handle. I thought the exchange of information would be like all my other virtual relationships. My other relationships had been some fun and a cum on occasion. This one was not like any other I had experienced before. Each day in the next four would be an exploration of my limits and giving over myself over to him.

Day one:

My work alarm had not even gone off yet. I was awoken with a chirp of a message. It all started innocently enough, with a 'HI'. Few pleasantries were exchanged and then the start of pushing of my limits began. Per his directions, I obtained two clothes pins from the laundry room. They were put on the right nipple and then the left one. I twisted and pulled on the clothes pins next. My pussy was soaking wet and clit aching to be rubbed, with just a few pulls and twists.

With just a little urging, I was rubbing my soaking slit as I pulled and twisted my pinned nipples. In just minutes, I was cumming for him. Tension released and juices flowed as nipples ached exquisitely. It was the first time I had cum with my nipples being treated in such a way.

I laid in bed panting. I could hardly believe what I had just done. I was still trying to recover, when the next message came through. I moaned softly and debated for a moment or two before rising to get ready for work.

Per message directions, I packed a hair brush and one clothes pin, so I could push limits at work. I could not even believe that I was packing them with little question or thought. My clit pulsed at the thought of what would be in store for me.

Throughout the day there were tasks and challenges. I pinched my clit every time I was in the restroom. This task caused my clit to start a slow throb. Through the whole day, I was very aware of my soaking slit and throbbing clit. At lunch, I was directed to go into the bathroom stall with the hair bush and clothes pin.

I could not believe when I began to, without question, fuck my pussy with the hair bush handle. My pussy was so soaking wet that the handle went in easily. When the bristles hit my clit it caused me to jerk and I had to stifle a moan as people came in and went out of the bathroom. I could only take a few pumps into my pussy before I had to stop. I was breathing heavily and biting my bottom lip to contain my moans. Again per his directions, I sucked on the handle of the hair brush tasting my musky, sweet juices.

It was so hard to focus on spreadsheets and conference calls when I got back to my desk. All I could think of were his words, the throb of my clit, and the wetness flowing out of my slit. Every time he called me his 'pain slut' my clit throbbed. He was in my head all day, pulling and touching places I never knew existed.

The final limit of the day was pushed when he directed me back to the bathroom. I placed the clothes pin on my clit and slid the hair brush handle deep in my soaking slit. With just a few pumps, with bristles brushing my pinned clit, I came. I was breathing heavy and stifling moans as my hips bucked on the brush handle. Again per his direction, the clothes pin was removed and the hair brush worked my slit. With each stroke the bristles hit my clit. I began to cum again. Then at the words 'cum, pain slut' my pussy pulsed and I shook even harder.

When I arrived home, I reflected back on the day, not believing what I had actually done to myself at the direction of a virtual stranger. Figuring that would be the end of it, like what usually happened to me. I sighed and went off to bed.

Day Two:

This morning started earlier than yesterday. Part of me wanted to ignore the chirp, roll over and sleep for another hour. The throb of my clit and the wetness of my pussy would not let that happen. This morning would push the limits just like yesterday. When he asked for more clothes pins than yesterday morning I moaned. I went got the required number of pins without much thought and laid back on the bed.

The feeling of two nipples being pinched by those clothes pins while I came had been a first yesterday. Today when he said put a pin on each side of each of my nipples, my clit throbbed. It was like electric shock when the last one went in place around my left nipple.

At his direction, I began to pump my pussy with a hair brush handle. This time it was my nipples that tingled at each thrust of the brush handle. When he directed a third and fourth pin on my nipples, I shook. The third one went on my right nipple with a electric shock. It was the fourth pin that caused me issues. It was like my left nipple was set on fire. It then traveled down my body and caused my clit to pulse.

Panting and hands at my side, I resisted the urge to remove the pin. It was my new name that brought me back in focus, “cumpainslut”. Again he directed me to pump the hair brush handle in and out of my pussy. Bristles rubbed my clit as my nipples throbbed. Panting as he told me to pull and twist the pins on my nipples. I pulled and twisted each nipple in turn as I continued to pump my pussy.

Again my name, “cumpainslut,” focused me and pushed me over the edge. My body came undone. As I was still cresting the wave, he told me to feed my nipples pain to give him another cum that he required. My hips continued to move, those words kept me on the edge.

I pulled those pins again, being his pinned bitch. He began to count down. 3... I felt the pressure building. 2... My pussy wetter than it had ever been. 1... I was pulling on the pins on my nipples. He told me to give him my cum and my body gave over to the cum that he required.

This time there was no rest, he told me he was going to teach me to use one cum to trigger the next. I pumped the brush into my pussy, faster now as directed. I twisted and pulled my aching nipples. Panting, thinking and saying it was too much, again he focused me with his words. Clothes pins could come off one by one, leaving the ones on the points for last. I pumped my pussy with the handle in between each removal. I was finally allowed to take the last two pins off. With the words, "cum for me, cumpainslut," my pussy exploded in a third cum for him. My juices coating the hair brush handle in my pussy.

As directed, I kissed each clothes pin and put the hair brush handle in my mouth. I tasted and cleaned the brush of my musky, sweet juices as my heartbeat and breathing came down to normal. He directed me to pack the hair brush and three clothes pins to take with me to work. I moaned deeply, wondering what would be in store for me at work.

I was required to fuck my pussy with the brush at every restroom break. It was just a hour and I needed a break. I was in the stall with a pen in mouth, pants down at my ankles, and hair brush deep in my pussy within minutes of entering the stall. He was in my head, driving, pulling things out of me and my body I never thought possible. He owned me and used me more than anyone else had. My legs were shaking as I came again for him with hair brush handle deep in my pussy.

I groaned to myself when he told me of my lunch time requirement. He wanted clothes pins on my pussy lips and on my clit so that the hood was raised and exposed. Then I was to fuck my pussy so that the bristles rubbed my clit. Dread and excitement filled my heart. The clothes pins in my pocket all of a sudden felt heavy. I was watching the clock tick by waiting for lunch time to come. Issue after issue came up and lunch time came and went. A new sense of dread filled my heart as the time to leave came, I had not filled the day's requirement.

Once home, I again reflected on my day. I told myself that I was crazy to be worried about not filling a requirement of someone at an end of some message. Today was a fluke. I thought to myself. Tomorrow I will wake up and my days will go back to how it use to be.

Day Three:

I woke up early in anticipation. Deep down I was hoping the last few days were not a fluke. Clit throbbing and juices flowing by the time the first message came across. There were to be more clothes pins today. I groaned at the number. I had no idea where eleven pins would even go. He ddid not leave me in suspense for long. I placed three on my pussy lips and clit to start, per his directions. I had a little trouble with this task, as I usually did. My big tits and belly were in the way as I began to pin the required places.

I breathed through it but moaned when the placement of the rest was announced. There were to be three pins around each nipple. I was on electric fire yesterday with just two. The right nipple was rock hard when the third one was placed. My clit and nipple throbbed in time to my heartbeat as the pins went around my left nipple. The fire was back by the time the last pin was placed around the left nipple. I pushed the hair brush into my pussy in one move, it distracted me from the the electric fire around my nipples.

The electric fire tripled as I placed one pin directly on each nipple as directed. After the pin went on the left nipple, I began to shake. I pumped the hair brush fast, bristles tickling my exposed clit. He began a count down, with a required a cum at the end. I was moaning, panting and cumming when he got to one.

Not letting up on me, he had me pulling on the pins on my nipples. The electric fire was coursing through my body. I was so close to removing the clothes pins, but his words focused me back to my task. The task was to give him the cum that he required. My back arching and pussy pulsed as I worked the brush handle faster in my pussy. He again began a count down, giving me the focus he must have known I needed. When he got to one he called me my new name that I had come to embrace, "cumpainslut". At my name I came again, covering the hair brush handle in musky, sweet juices.

Again not letting me rest, he pushed me to give him one more cum before I left the bed. The cum covered hair brush handle was out of my pussy and into my mouth. This time I pulled and twisted the pins on my nipples, using that electric fire to fuel the cum that was building in my soaking slit. Again he focused and controlled me with a countdown. My fingers worked my clit feverishly as my body exploded when he got to the one. I moaned around the cum soaked handle in my mouth as my juices gushed.

I removed the hair brush and gasped for breath as he finally set me free. I quickly removed each pin starting with the left nipple first, quenching that fire first.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

Per his directions, I kissed each clothes pin in turn as they came off my nipples.

My nipples were more sore than yesterday. I almost came through the roof as my bra brushed against my nipples as I started to get ready for work. Today five clothes pins and two hair brushes went with me to work.

The morning went by so slow. I went from meeting to conference call back to meeting. All the while my clit was throbbing and nipples were aching. When my mind wandered message after message came across from him to focus me.

My mind kept going back to the fact that I was doing things that I would never thought I would do. I gave myself over to a virtual stranger. Each message pushed and drew my attention back to his throbbing clit, because over the last few days my body had been slowly been given over to him. It was his pussy, his clit, his nipples, his fingers, and his mouth. Over the course of just a few days, I had given over ownership of my body to him.

My clit throbbed to distraction, so I headed to the restroom. My pussy needed to cum to quiet that throbbing clit. With a hair brush in my pocket, I made my way in to the biggest stall in the restroom. My pants and panties were down and the handle was in my pussy in no time at all. I rubbed the throbbing clit with the bristles as he urged me to give him the cum that he wanted, needed and required. It was just a few moments and my clit was quivering. My legs shook as I came.

He again gave me no rest as he pushed me to cum for him again. He was always wanting and pushing for more. I plead to be released. He denied me, telling me he was not asking he was telling me to make his pussy cum. He focused me back again with my name, "cumpainslut". I could not deny it, as I again came. I placed the tasty handle in my mouth and cleaned my sweet, musky juices off of it.

My lunch requirement this day was to place five clothes pins on pussy lips and clit to expose it to hair brush bristles. Also he pushed for me to cum twice. Sadly between meetings and work overload there was no lunch break today. At the end of the long day I headed for home.

Once home I settled on the sofa with the five clothes pins and two hair brushes. I arranged the pins on my pussy lips and my clit was pulsing already. One hair brush handle in my mouth and the bigger one buried in my pussy. I moaned around the handle as I fucked my pussy hard and fast. With just a few pumps, I was cumming and moaning around the handle in my mouth. I took the pin off of my clit, I started to rub fast. My pussy walls gripped the handle as the tension started to build. I pinched the slightly sore nipples as his second required cum released.

After I recovered, I began to go over the memories of the last few days. My clit surprisingly began to throb again. I was no longer able to control myself and I rubbed the throbbing clit. My fingers dipped into my soaking slit and back up to my clit. I rubbed faster and after just a few minutes I was cumming again. After I recovered for a second time, I headed upstairs to get some sleep because I was sure that I was going to have another limit pushing day the next day. I counted out nineteen clothes pins, per his direction before I went to sleep.

Day Four:

"My cumpainslut," was the message I woke up to this morning. My clit began to throb. I thought of the nineteen clothes pins I counted out the night before. Part of me could hardly wait to see how they were going to be put to use. The other part of me was dreading on how they were going to be put to use. The part that could hardly wait won out. As directed this morning, I put three pins on each side of my clit to start. I breathed slowly as the seventh pin to expose my clit went on.

The hair brush handle fucked my soaking slit as the bristles tickled my exposed clit. I moved the handle hard and fast. The tension built quickly in my pulsing pussy. He urged me to give him his first cum of the day. In just a few moments my body gave him his required cum.

He directed for me to place another pin on the tip of my pulsing clit. I panted for a moment or two after the placement and then continued to pump the hair brush handle into my pussy deep. The tingling at the tip of my clit was almost too much for me. Just when I was about to remove it, his words focused me back on to my task at hand. He began a count down to the second cum of the day. At one he directed me to pull on the pin at the tip of my clit, using the pain to cause the second cum of the day to spasm through my body.

There was no rest for me as most of the rest of the pins now come into play. Four pins encircled my right nipple but the tip was left unpinned. At the placement of each pin the electricity started to build. I placed four more pins around my left nipple. The fire began to build. He then instructed me to place the final pins on the tip on my right and left nipples. The electric fire began to pulse through me. He told me to pull on the pins on my nipples. At one tug of the pin on my left nipple and I became his cum pain slut for the third time that morning.

He directed me not to stop, so I continued to pulse the hair brush in my pussy, not giving my body any rest. Today he required four orgasms before work. I groaned, not knowing if that was going to be possible. Knowing that the cum was the most important thing, I removed the pins from my clit and pussy lips. The hair brush handle still buried in my pussy. I began to rub my clit fast and furiously. I was chanting “for my owner”, twisting on the pin on my left nipple and rubbing my clit. The electric fire consumed my body. The fourth orgasm he required ripped through me. I took the pins off one by one, prolonging the pulsing of my pussy. As the final pin came off, a shiver went through me.

As my breathing slowed, I pulled the hair brush from my pussy and sucked the handle clean. My nipples were on fire as I removed the clothes pins and moved out of bed. How I made it through the shower without going through the roof I will never know. Every brush or touch of my nipples caused me to suck in breath and shocks to go through my body.

As I got out of the shower, I caught sight of my naked body in the mirror and I figured that I was going to need to describe what I was wearing to him. So rather than describe, I pulled out my phone to snapped a few pictures, since they were worth a thousand words. I snapped one shot of my hard red nipples and then another shot of me in my navy blue bra and panties. I sent them off, finished getting ready, counted out eight clothes pins, and headed out the door to work.

The unsolicited pictures started a new trend. He loved the pictures and now required pictures at every cum break throughout the day. After a few hours, I made the first trip to the restroom with hair brushes and clothes pins in the new small bag that I had to purchase the night before to carry all of my day's requirements.

I picked the biggest stall and wasted no time dropping pants and soaking wet panties down my legs. I leaned against the wall for support. I snapped a shot of my pants and panties around my ankles. Then the brush plunged into my pussy. A soft moan escaped my lips and I reached for the second bigger hair brush to put in my mouth. I took another shot of the hair brush in his pussy and one of the hair brush in my mouth. I sent off the pictures. I focused on the hair brush in my pussy. In just a few pumps in my soaked slit and the tension was building. The bristles were hitting my clit and I began to cum.

With his urging, I continued to pump my pussy and gave him the second cum he was requiring. He also requested more pictures. I tried to do two things at once and I failed miserably. None of my shots were coming out and I was starting to lose the build up to my cum. I told him of my troubles. He told me that the cum was the most important part and stay focused on that. Once I focused, in just one minute, I was cumming for the second time in the bathroom stall.

He pushed for more and required a third cum. My thighs shook and the restroom began to fill. Losing my focus, he brought me back by starting a count down. I moaned softly around the handle in my mouth. I took my hands off the hair brush in my pussy and began to rub my clit. My name, cumpainslut and the number one was what pushed me over the edge. I was cumming all over the hair brush handle in my pussy and softly moaning around the handle in my mouth.

I leaned on the wall for support, I took the brush in my mouth and put it in the bag. My breathing slowed, I took the brush out of his pussy and snapped a picture on the cum covered handle. Then per his standing requirement, I sucked on the musky, sweet, tasty handle from my pussy. I snapped a shot of the handle in my mouth and then sent both to him.

Back in my seat, I tried to concentrate on the spread sheet in front of me. All I could think of was the throbbing of my clit. I had never been so aware of my body and my urges in all my life. This experience was the opposite of other controlling relationships I have been in. Those have been about keeping me from cumming and suppressing my urges. This one was about expressing those urges, pushing limits and cumming often. Yes there was pain mixed with the pleasure but if the pain hindered the pleasure, the pain was set aside.

When I got home that night, per the requirements of the day, I pinned my pussy lips and clit with eight clothes pins to cum for him. With just one pin, I knew that was not going to make me cum. The focus was the cum, not the vehicle that it came in.

I was naked on the sofa and my legs were spread wide. My fingers worked my wet slit. I whispered to myself, “Cum for him. Give him the cum he requires. You are his slut, cum for him.” The tension built as my fingers rubbed my clit in circles. I worked my clit faster as I started chanting over and over, “Cum for your owner.” The eighth cum of the day shook through my body.

As I laid there panting, I reflected on the last few days and the right turn my life had taken. It was like a whole new world opened up for me. I have been forever changed by this experience. I could not go back to the way things were, even if I wanted. I could not get him out of head. Every pulse of my clit or tingle of nipples were all due to him. His words from the other day filled my head. "You will love me more than all of them and everyone else combined." Each day those words were getting closer and closer to the truth.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments