Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cruel, Carnal Convent

"When a naughty nun tries to turn the convent on its head, it's time to bring out the old punishments"

30
10 Comments 10
35.3k Views 35.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
There she sat, grey-haired and stern looking like always, in the middle of the long cherry-wood table on the dais, her lips barely able to contain that self-assured smile that annoyed me so much. Behind her hung the usual silly and perversely expensive depictions of tiny angels worshipping the Lord. Left and right of her, her fellow senior sisters in their black habits waited submissively for her signal to start the meal, now that the prayer was over, and I had to struggle to contain my giggles.

“Are you crazy?” Sister Stella elbowed me in the ribs, outraged at what I had done.

“What?” I asked, swallowing and crossing my arms. “She’s all talk. I don’t know how often she’s threatened to have me over her knees or whipped in front of the assembly. She’s never done it. She’ll never do it. So what’s the worst she can do? Order me to pray? Oh, silly me, I’m already doing that all day long.”

Stella pouted and turned away, whispering something about eternal damnation, and all the other novice sisters tried to avoid looking at me too. It had to be any second now.

“Holy Mother Mary!” The expected high-pitched scream of outrage was music to my ears.

All heads swiveled to the head table. I took my time, knowing what I would see. My giggles finally escaped when I saw the deeply affronted face of Sister Angela as she held the penis-shaped potato, complete with balls, out in front of her. Gasps and muted shrieks filled the air. It was hilarious.

It had taken me almost an hour to carve a whole bowl of potatoes into perfect, if a little undersized, penis renditions, boil them without breaking them or anyone noticing what I was doing, and to sneak them onto her plate. While chaos ensued all around, I congratulated myself.

The noise died down with the same speed as a crimson flush rose in the Mother Superior’s face. “Who! Did! This?” she bellowed, and heads ducked everywhere around me.

Everywhere, that is, but opposite me. Sister Linda, the bitch, sent me a devious little smirk, mouthing, “You’ll get it, this time,” then schooled her features into a face of innocence and slowly raised a hand. Perhaps I shouldn’t have let her catch me put itching powder in her panties. “I believe it was Sister Miranda, Mother Superior.”

“What?” Suddenly, loud footsteps echoed in the dining hall, and a few seconds later, I felt a hand touch my shoulder and tighten painfully around it. “Sister Miranda.” The voice was sharp enough to cut steel. “What have you got to say for yourself? Did you commit this - this infamy?”

I slowly stood up and turned around. With her almost six feet, the Mother Superior towered over my five feet four, and when she looked down at me with those sparkling eyes full of righteous fury, something deep inside me seemed to break free and a wicked, warm feeling spread through my body.

I smiled sweetly at her, not the tiniest hint of subservience on my face, waited a few seconds until I could see impatience flicker over her lips and her eyes narrow, then declared with that self-same sweetness, “Yes, Mother Superior, it was me.”

The ensuing silence was palpable. All color trailed from her face. “Why, I never…” Her breathing grew ragged.

This time, I knew, I had managed to shake her unfailing countenance. So I pressed on. “Yes, it was just as hilarious as I had thought it would be.”

It took her a few seconds to collect herself enough to speak. Her cheeks were flushed once more, and that flickering rage in her eyes was back a thousand fold. “Sister Miranda!” Her hand clutched the front of my plain white habit, and then I was pulled after her, across the hall and up the dais.

“Mother Superior,” one of the elder sisters hissed at her, but she ignored her.

My heart beat like mad. I was pushed against the back of her chair, then spun around so I was facing the hall, and the Mother’s vice-like grip on my shoulders held me in place.

“It is an outrage!” Her voice echoed in the silent chamber. “Sister Miranda has time and time violated our convent’s rules and been tasked with labor and prayers, yet she fails to understand the severity of her transgressions. I am at a loss. Where have we failed you, child?”

Child? I almost giggled. At twenty years, I was hardly a child. I mustered up some courage. “It’s because you’re all bark but no bite, Mother.”

“Excuse me?” It got her attention.

“Well, you keep dishing out empty threats all the time. It’s no wonder nobody takes you seriously.” The gasps all over the room were just too cute.

“Shut up!” she shouted, enraged. “Or I promise you I’ll…”

“Spank my naked bum in front of the assembly? Whip my arse in the courtyard? Bind my arms and legs and throw me into a growth of nettles?” I giggled “You already promised all that but failed to deliver.”

This did it. With a mighty yank, my habit was pulled off me, turning the world dark for a second, and when I could look again, pale faces full of disbelief stared at me. “Yes!” I shouted inwardly and felt my nipples stiffen even more in the cool air, and my giggles could barely stay contained. It was mandatory to wear an underskirt and bra and chemise as well as the thin under-dress, grandma-styles panties and cotton stockings. Yet here I stood, naked but for a pair of knee-high socks, and only the back of the chair protected my shaven pussy from my fellow sister’s stares.

“Holy Mother Mary!” The Mother once more exclaimed. But then her breath was hot in my ear. “Slut,” she whispered, and her hand wrapped around the back of my neck and pushed me forward.

I had no choice but to bend over the chair’s backrest and catch my weight with my arms on the table’s edge. My tits dangled obscenely below me, and I saw some sisters cover their eyes - but others, especially among the younger ones, kept staring with fascination. I tried to remember all their faces.

The backrest dug painfully into my tummy, but I gave it no heed. This was a fantasy that had played out in my mind over and over, ever since the Mother Superior had threatened me with that self-same punishment.

And it came. I heard the loud slap echo in the silent hall before my bum noticed the fiery impact and my body rocked forward. Heat spread from where her hand had swatted my bum cheek. Slap. Again. And again.

Like a rain of fire, swat after swat rained down on my shaking bum, each one hotter and more painful than the one before, and I loved it. My bum cheeks shook with every impact, and I wiggled them as good as I could while I whimpered.

She caught the tops of my thighs, than sensitive spot that stung like hell, and my whimpers turned into pained cries. Tears rushed into my eyes and the heat spread all over my body. Like a demon possessed, she covered my backside with spanks that fell not even seconds apart.

This was it. I felt my pussy juices dribble down my thighs and heard my cries get louder and louder.

Then she stopped, and I heard her fight for air. She roughly pulled me back by my hair and the chair scraped over the floor with an ugly screech.

“Have you had enough now?” she hissed, spittle flying and hitting me in the face.

I licked my lips, taking in her flushed appearance, the glistening sheen of sweat on her forehead and her rumpled habit.

“No, Mother Superior,” I purred, grinning through my tears, and when she took a surprised step back and looked at me from wide, startled eyes, I ran a hand through my folds and held up my glistening fingers, moaning, “but we’re off to a good start.”

She froze. Seconds ticked by, and I could see disbelief war with rage in her face. Then her eyes alighted again, and I knew that I had won.

“Sister Elizabeth, fetch the cane!” she hissed without taking her eyes off me, and the scraping of a chair close by told that the so addressed hurried to fulfill her order.

“Sister Margaret, shackle her to the rack!”

“But Mother...” a timid voice interjected.

“No buts. Do it!” She looked beautiful, with all that rage in her face.

Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to the left side of the room. This was where the “rack” stood. Tales were told about past times, when insubordinate sisters supposedly had been bound there and whipped until they passed out. But nobody us novices had ever known by name, much less met, had been subjected to that kind of punishment.

“Please,” a soft voice urged me, and I turned to look at its source. “Please apologize, I implore you, and tell her you’ll atone for your sins.” Sister Margaret was only ten years my senior and a very compassionate person. You could get away with everything with her, if you just appeared rueful.

“No way,” I told her. “Let’s see what the Mother can dish out.”

“I don’t understand you,” she whispered. “I’m sorry.” She took my hand and wrapped a wide leather strap that was attached to a rough hemp rope around my wrist and buckled it tight.

I thought I recognized a hint of flush on her cheeks - something I promised myself to check back on.

My other hand was bound too, then both legs.

“Please reconsider,” Margaret urged again, her voice pleading. “You have no idea…”

I winked at her. “But I do.” I threw her a little kiss, and yes! She shyly looked away, and the pink on her cheeks deepened.

I had spent hours adoring the rack and its simplistic beauty, dreaming of being bound there myself, legs and arms spread, helpless and lewd. Now Sister Margaret started to turn the large handle at its side, and the ropes picked up slack. Two turns more, and my legs were tugged apart.

With each turn and its clicking sounds, my legs were spread further and my arms pulled towards the ceiling. Ten more, and my arms were extended straight upwards. Another one, and the pull there got so much that my feet left the floor. Click, click, click. The strain on my arms grew, and my legs were splayed out wide.

Sister Margaret stepped back, her eyes misty. If the poor woman just knew the wicked carnal needs hidden inside me!

Then the Mother Superior was in front of me, a wicked looking, two foot long cane in her hand. “This is your last chance,” she bellowed and made sure that my eyes noticed the implement of looming torture. “Do you repent your sins?”

“Only that I didn’t think of adding some creamy white sauce to the potatoes,” I told her with a giggle, waggling my eyebrows and almost shouting with glee when her eyes narrowed to slits and her lips tightened.

“Very well,” she told me, turning to our sisters. “Gracious Lord, let me be the implement for your justice and help us lead this sinful sister back onto the path of virtue and enlightenment. Forgive her sins and aid her through this painful ordeal, and bring her back to us purified.”

She took a few steps, then, without further ado, I heard a swishing noise from behind, followed by a loud splat.

My body arched, and a loud cry of pain was ripped from my throat.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

Fuck, that hurt! But then the heat came, as I knew it would, and spread all over my skin. My breath hitched. Another swish sounded, and the line of fire accompanying it was drawn an inch underneath the first one.

She had done this before! The strokes were too measured and well-placed to come from an unskilled hand. With that realization, I let myself get engulfed fully by the experience. Stripe after stripe was laid across my bum, drawing cries of pain and fresh tears from me, and each lit my pussy on fire.

My shoulders hurt. My backside was a churning mess of heat. My pussy dripped and my nipples could poke holes into steel.

“Do you repent?” The Mother was suddenly in front of me again. “Sister Miranda?”

I sniffled, then lifted my hand. My pussy was throbbing with arousal. “What?” I asked her, though my voice sounded raw. “After these little love pats?”

“Why you…” She gasped for air, but then her eyes hardened again. “Do you have any idea what a caning to the front of a body does? How painful it is when it lands across the soft skin of your thighs that isn’t as used to rough touches as your backside is?”

I noticed her breaths grow shorter. Yes, there it was, well-hidden but recognisable. Now that we had started, she wanted to stop no more than I did.

“Just my thighs?” I shot back. “How boring!”

“Your pretty, full, depraved breasts too,” she whispered with a trembling voice.

“And…” I prompted, licking my lips lewdly. She got the message.

“Your vagina!” She caught herself from shouting at the last moment, then she stepped closer, until there was only an inch left between our faces. “I’ll thrash it until it’s dark red and swollen, and I’ll cover your breasts and thighs with stripes, one right next to each other. And if you don’t repent now, I’ll not stop until I’m finished!”

Her breath was hot. If I had been free to move, I would have kissed her right there and then. Instead, I looked her deep into the eyes and whispered with shaking breath, “Hit me hard. Make me wail!”

She stepped backwards, one step, two, three, holding the cane loosely downwards. There was just the tiniest narrowing of her eyes before it swished upwards and smashed against the inside of my thigh.

She had taken my words to heart. My body arched and twisted in my bonds, and a loud wail escaped my throat. She didn’t give me time to collect myself. Another swish, then my right thigh exploded with fire and I wailed again.

My pussy clenched hard. I had been yearning for this, and it was glorious. All around, whispers and gasps could be heard, and I was sure that many a forbidden fantasy was branded forever into the minds of my fellow sisters.

Swish. A little higher, and I danced in the ropes like a puppet on a string. Swish. Lines of fire cut into my skin and made my juices run freely down my thighs.

Closer and closer they fell to my dripping snatch, and the heat in my pussy rose with every single stroke.

She stepped to the side, and I looked at her, knowing what was about to happen and winking at her through tear-streaked eyes that could barely see.

The first lash that fell across the underside of my unprotected breasts drew all breath from me. I had only fantasized about this, so I was unprepared for the pain. I jerked like mad, but the second one fell within the blink of an eye and ripped me from my frozen state. I took in a deep breath and wailed, long and loud and with my voice breaking at the end.

Swish. Splat. Searing agony cut me right underneath my nipple, but with the pain came a pleasure that almost swept me away. I had to blink hard, but this time only a deeply aroused grunt came from my lips.

Swish. Splat. Swish. Splat. The upper parts of my tits got decorated too, and my nipples throbbed like mad. I almost shouted, “Yes! Harder!” but the next one fell directly across my nipples, and the pain quadrupled for a second. Sweat broke out all over my body, but the pulsing fire that followed was pure ecstasy.

The Mother lowered the cane, and when I looked at her in surprise, she mouthed, “Enough?”

I shook my head, not trusting my voice, and her eyes sparkled at my response.

The first lash across my pussy lips shook my whole being. A fire so fierce that I saw it dance before my eyes spread in my lower body. Another swat, and I felt my pussy swell. My whole body started to shake in high frequency, and there I saw it, that sweet, blissful edge. My eyes grew wide, but I didn’t see my surroundings. My lust skyrocketed. The Mother, though, noticed my state.

The next swat fell at the top, touching first my already swollen lips, then my clit, pressing it down with relentless force, and I came, harder than I had ever come before.

I shook and twisted and groaned while wave after wave of pleasure surged through my body, spreading from my pussy in heated waves and consuming every conscious thought.

I felt my bladder release and the spray of pee hit the stone floor in rhythmic spurts, in time with the clenching of my pussy, and I screamed my release to the world and wished it to never stop.

Yet, all good things come to an end, and a little later, my shoulders hurt painfully and the welts covering my body started to throb and ache in earnest. I whimpered.

“Sisters Elizabeth and Margaret,” the Mother’s voice bellowed out of breath, “take her down and bring her to my chambers.”

“Your chambers?”

“I was the one to chastise her in the Lord’s name, so I will be nursing her back to health!” she declared.

I felt the strain on my legs lessen, and finally my feet touched the ground again. Standing was hard, but Margaret’s strong hands held me upright while Elizabeth unfastened the bonds. Together, they helped me to the Mother’s chamber and guided me down on a large bed. They spread a blanket over me and left, but I didn’t even hear them close the door, sinking into a blissful, exhausted sleep in the blink of an eye.

I awoke a while later, aching all over, and found the Mother sitting next to me, having shed her outer habit. Her eyes were softer than I had ever seen them, and a mixture of a smile and worry played over her lips.

I couldn’t helping being myself. “An angel!” I whispered and smiled dreamily.

“Angel of wrath, more like,” she answered, clucking her tongue and with nothing of the usual formality in her voice. She sighed. “I’m not sure if what happened was wise. I’m… I’m not sure how to continue. This was not the Lord’s deed.”

“But it was a good deed. At least to me.”

“Hush. It was sin!”

“And you enjoyed it just as much as I did.”

“But that is the problem. How can I… as Mother Superior too…”

“Well,” I answered with a smirk, “the rack’s been here for ages, and it has certainly seen its use. There’s always the line about ‘going back to old values’, isn’t there?”

I could see the hint of smile tug at the corner of her mouth. “Cheeky novice. But we’re not just talking about punishment here.” She looked pointedly at me, then her gaze traveled lower until it rested between my thighs. “I know exactly what went on in that pretty head of yours. A convent isn’t the place for that.”

I pouted. “But that’s exactly why I’m here. I used to work in a brothel, and while I had my fun and earned quite well, I found that I enjoy clean pussy much more than unwashed cocks.”

“And so you looked for a convent of all places?”

“So I looked for a convent where the rules forbade expelling sisters for any reason whatsoever.” The upward bend on her lips got more pronounced.

“Still, this isn’t a place for debauchery. God knows what happened if the church got wind of such excesses!”

“The church, as in the arch-bishop?”

She nodded, so I beckoned her closer. She leaned in, and I whispered into her ear, “He loves it when I suck his cock while I wiggle a finger in his ass.”

Her wide-eyed gasp was great to watch. But I wasn’t done. “That’s while I’m on all fours over his body and the pastor sticks his cock up my bum.”

She stared at the wall, and I could see the wheels turning in her head. When she looked back at me, her face was flushed. “You’re such a devious slut!”

I pulled the blanket off my body and spread my legs. “I could be your devious slut.”

Her voice suddenly sounded raw. “For seducing a mother superior, you deserve a lot of punishment, you know?”

I bit my lip and nodded much more shyly than I felt.

“I think…” Her hand traveled up my thigh, and I could feel her fingers send small twinges of pain through my skin where they ran over the welts. “Yes, I think you’ll be the convent’s official scapegoat. If we don’t find the culprit for a misdeed, you will get the punishment until the one offender steps forward.”

With over a hundred nuns, misdeeds were a daily occurrence. “That sounds… reasonable,” I agreed.

She pulled her inner habit off, and my grin almost ripped the corners of my mouth. She was much more beautiful underneath than I had dared to hope. Her breasts were small, and while they fell victim to gravity, they had the cutest, small areolas and pointy nipples I had ever seen. Her pussy was clean-shaven and full, and her inner lips peeked out rosy and soft like the blossom of a pretty flower. She was lean and her creamy-white skin almost flawless.

“Don’t go anywhere,” she suddenly whispered and kissed my forehead. She didn’t leave the room, only rummaging through a dresser on the opposite wall. A little later, I heard a match hiss and saw a plume of white smoke rise. The sweet scent of candle-wax immediately filled my nose.

She turned down the electric light until the room was basked in a soft, warm glow, then she came back, carrying a big, white, burning candle in one hand.

“Lift up your left leg.” I did, and she carefully knelt down astride my other leg, shifting forward until her pussy was right above mine and my left leg rested against her chest. Then she let her weight down, and my pussy twinged with pain. She drank in the discomfort on my face.

“I think I’m falling in love with you,” I whispered and pressed my pussy harder against hers. She was moist already.

She began to gyrate her hips, her slick skin sliding raw and intense over mine. “Wait until I’ve shown you all the things one can do with candles before you declare your love, Miranda.”

She brushed my clit, and I gasped. “Randy!”

“What?”

“Randy. That’s what I am, always.”

“Randy,” she whispered, extending the hand holding the candle, “did you know that white church candles burn most fiercely?”

I didn’t get to reply. She tilted the candle, and a large puddle of melted wax dripped down and landed dead center on my already sore nipple. I burned like mad, and my whole body shivered. Her hips moved faster and her breathing picked up speed. She gave it time to cool down, then she dipped the candle over my other nipple. The searing heat was delicious, and I could only whimper in pained delight when she ground her pussy hard against mine.

“I’ll have to scrape the wax off with my fingernails,” she promised, “before I can do it again. And again.”

“I love you!” I moaned.

Published 
Written by ChrissieLecker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments