Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Marks His Property, Part 7

"Stephie goes to the salon..."

18
6 Comments 6
13.4k Views 13.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Friday rolled around and I delivered Stephanie to the tattoo shop to get filled in by Shawna. Before leaving the plaza, I walked down to the waxing salon to speak with the manager that Shawna told me to talk to. Her name was Rita and she was a stunning Cuban hottie, about 5’ 3” and very well put together. She was displaying cleavage that was more than ample for a woman of her height and stature. She had a cute little paunch and an ass that I would die for; a full, round, ample butt that would drive any man wild and any woman green with envy.

I asked Rita if we could speak privately and she escorted me into the back of the shop where the office and break room were at.

I kind of fumbled with my words at first, not knowing how to broach the subject of what I wanted. I wanted for Stephanie to be put into a situation of being exposed and humiliated by the staff. Not forced into anything, but perhaps to be left with a situation where she might have to work off her services as her “Daddy” had not pre-paid for them.

I would be calling Shawna to fill her in on the scenario. I would tell her that, by no means should she offer to get Stephanie out of financial trouble by paying for her services.

After stumbling for a bit trying to approach the subject, I finally just said, “Rita, my little girl is not my daughter, but rather, my submissive little girl. She is over 18 and if it’s alright with you, I’d like to put her into a situation whereby you have to insist that she pays for her accrued services because her “Daddy” didn’t pay for anything up front.”

Rita’s eyes just kept growing as I kept talking. As her eyes widened to their maximum, her jaw began to drop. By the time I finished my initial statement she had closed her mouth and a wry smile began to appear on her lips.

“And just what did you have in mind for your little girl, my friend?” she asked.

“Well, that’s a very good question, Rita,” I said. “I guess that would depend on what you and your staff would be willing to do; how far you would be willing to take it. It could be mild physical punishment, like spanking. Or, it could lead to her providing certain personal services,” I said as I winked at her.

I also added that Shawna was a new “friend” of Stephanie’s and gave her a very animated wink. I told her that Shawna would be in on the whole thing. I then inquired about the Friday after-hours goings-on after they locked the doors.

Rita explained that some of the staff usually stuck around as well as some of her very good customers that actually planned their appointments to take part in the Friday party. She also said that most times things were pretty tame, but they were known to get a little over-the-top. They would often end up going for the Brazilian jobs on each other with everyone watching. She whispered, “Things can get pretty dicey when the girls get that loose,” as she mock fanned herself.

Now I had the wry smile. I asked, “So this won’t really be a problem, then?”

“I don’t think so, Mr. D,” she said in a low, husky voice.

“Okay, then. So, do you have a particular lady in mind for Stephanie?” I asked.

“Yes, me."

“So, I take it that this intrigues you in some way, Rita?” I asked very slowly.

“Absolutely, Mr. D, if that’s alright with you?” she said as she scanned from my eyes down to my waist and back up to my eyes.

“That’s more than okay with me, Ms. Rita,” I said, giving her a slow and knowing nod; almost a bow of the head.

“Good. And, it’s Miss,” she said matter-of-factly while giving me a very warm and welcoming smile that was more like “come hither.”

“Well, then, Miss Rita, would you like to share some ideas?”

“It’s a shame you didn’t come in earlier, Mr. D, I’m sure we could have made some delicious plans for your “little girl.” But I think for now, we’ll just see how this plays out with me, Shawna and the ladies. Okay?”

“I have a feeling that’ll be just fine, Miss Rita. I think my work here is done.” I handed her two folded hundred dollar bills to cover Stephie’s nails, waxing and tip. “I’ll send some champagne, too.” I turned and started walking to the front when I turned and said, “Please, make it humiliating but fun for her. I’m sure I’ll be seeing more of you very soon, Miss Rita.” The double entendre was not lost on her.

“I think I’d like that, Mr.…what is your name anyway?”

“Tell you when I see you,” I said, and turned and walked out.

I had a huge grin on the inside as I walked outside. The thoughts of what might take place with Stephanie and the prospect of something possibly happening with Rita sent a feeling of warmth through me and even stirred me a little. I headed for the liquor store I had passed walking to the salon to take care of the champagne and some ice.

Meanwhile, when the girls saw each other they were as giddy as high school girls and greeted each other with kisses on the cheek. When they got to Shawna’s work area things changed. As soon as the door closed they almost leapt for each other. Their lips smashed together, tongues shot forth, entwined with each other as they ground their lithe bodies together.

They suddenly broke their kiss, both realizing this couldn’t continue at this time. They were ecstatic to see each other though. Had I witnessed this for myself I would have been comforted about the whole situation between the girls. I was truly hoping that Stephie would gain a true friend.

I called Shawna after arriving at the house. When she answered I told her to get free of Stephanie before she acknowledged who I was. I then filled her in on my plans and told her not to let Stephie have any more than a few sips of champagne. I didn’t fill anyone in on all of my plans, but I did instruct her on one aspect.
................

I arrived at the back of the salon just after the doors locked out front. The girls had finished their appointments, but Rita had told Stephanie that since she was a new customer that she was entitled to a half hour massage, compliments of the house since she got the ‘mani/pedi’ and a complete Brazilian wax. Rita escorted her to a massage room and left Stephanie to disrobe and climb under the sheet on the massage table.

As this was taking place, Shawna came and let me in the back door on the DL. I was equipped with smart phone and the video camera. As we were getting me caught up on the current situation, a couple of the ‘shop girls’ popped into the back room and promptly sparked up a fatty, heading for the back door. They invited us to join them but I deferred and Shawna hesitantly declined as well. We walked towards the lobby area and bumped into Rita, as I had hoped we would.

I filled her in that I was going to film the activities from the background and that I did not want Stephanie to know that I was there. I asked her if that would put a kink in her plans.

Rita replied, “No more kink than I had planned for her!”

“Excellent.”

She proceeded to the massage room and I followed. She entered and spoke softly to Stephanie asking if she was ready for her treat.

“Oh, yes, Rita. This has been a fantastic experience so far,” Stephanie exclaimed.

Rita began the massage as she would any other. She worked Stephanie as she normally would. She had finished with her backside. As she asked her to turn over, she asked Stephanie if she would like to go the full hour. She replied in the affirmative and Rita asked her how she was going to pay for her appointment.

“I thought my Daddy had taken care of all that,” she replied.

“No, my dear, he didn’t pay for anything. I have never seen this “Daddy” you speak of.”

“Uh oh, is Shawna out there?” Stephie asked.

“She said something about not being able to stick around and left suddenly,” Rita lied.

“Oh my God, she’s my ride!” She bolted upright.

“We’re going to have to work something out, little one,” Rita told her.

“W…what?”

“If you can’t pay, you’ll have to work this off, I’m sorry,” Rita told her matter-of-factly.

“But…this can’t be. Daddy set up my appointment…he told Shawna…,” and she stopped there. Thinking Shawna had done her wrong she bristled immediately. “That fucking bitch! I can’t believe she did this to me.”

Rita pushed her back down and said, “Well, how are you going to pay for all of this, young lady?”

“What? Pay? I don’t have any means to pay you! Daddy was supposed to….”

“Silence, you little, spoiled slut!” Rita spat at her. “You’re gonna pay one way or another. Your Daddy isn’t here to bail you out, is he?”

Actually I was filming everything from the door that was left cracked open for me.

“So, I have to figure out how you are going to pay me for all of these services you have run up, little one.”

“I…I’m sure this is just a big misunderstanding, Rita. Can’t we call my Daddy? He has to come and pick me up anyway,” she pleaded.

Smack! Rita slapped her bare pussy and yelled, “Shut up, you whiney bitch. You’re going to service me and my girls until you’ve paid your tab and a fucking tip, you little slut.”

Rita walked to the door and yelled for the staff to come to where they were at.

BiancaTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaTorres

After they arrived, Rita proceeded to tell them that one certain spoiled little girl had run up a tab and had no way to pay for it. Therefore she was going to have to work it off.

The girls began to offer ideas of what she should have to do. They were not necessarily suggesting that she sweep the floors or clean the restrooms. These girls were downright nasty!

“Have her massage our feet, suck our toes.”

“Make her kiss our bare asses!”

“Let’s spank her! Tie her up and abuse her!”

The girls were full of ideas.

Rita told them, “She’ll pay alright, but she was my client and I’ll get mine first. I’ll bring her out later when she’s paid me back.”

The girls exited with the expected disappointment in their voices as they worked their way back to the lobby and the party.

Rita then snatched Stephanie up by her hair and hauled her right off of the massage table. She worked her to her knees and pulled back on her head, forcing her to look up into Rita’s eyes. “Stay!” she barked. Rita walked past Stephanie and began to disrobe behind her. She placed her clothes on the chair in the corner and then retrieved a bottle of oil from the shelf.

It was then that I noticed Stephanie's finished tattoo, a little angry looking as it was freshly finished. But it was beautiful, nonetheless. Shawna had done an excellent job. The words “Daddy’s Girl” entwined with vines and colorful flowers just popped on her lower back. I couldn’t wait for it to heal to see it in all its glory.

Rita walked back in front of Stephanie and shoved the bottle toward her. “Apply this liberally to your front side.” She climbed on the table and lay on her back. “When you have thoroughly coated the front of your body, step to the end of the table and massage me with your whole body as you slide up on me. Make sure there’s enough oil to get my boobs good and slippery.”

Still awestruck, Stephanie faltered at following Rita’s orders. “Do I need to get off this table? If I do it will be to get a leather strap to spank you with. Now get busy!”

I almost laughed out loud at Rita’s admonishment. I wished I could see the look on Stephanie’s face. I could see her legs trembling, though, so I knew she thought this was serious.

Stephanie fumbled with the cap on the bottle and proceeded to pour oil on the top of her chest. It cascaded down over her tiny breasts and dripped from her nipples before she could catch up with all of it with her free hand. She poured some more in her hand and liberally applied it to her legs and in between them. She coated her arms and then set the bottle down and moved to the end of the table. She reached out tentatively and began to rub Rita’s feet and ankles.

“Move it along, Sweetie,” Rita scolded.

Stephanie slid her hands up Rita’s legs and began to climb up on the table. She then started her ascent up Rita’s body.

“Mmm, stop and kiss my pussy on your way up here.” Stephanie froze at this point, just mere inches from her face to Rita’s smooth vulva. “Get to it,” Rita barked. Stephanie lowered her face and tentatively placed a little kiss on Rita’s clit hood. “I hardly felt that, Dear. Try it again with feeling.”

Stephanie went down again, this time inhaling to enjoy Rita’s womanly musk. She slowly placed a big, wet kiss in the same spot and lingered there for a moment before continuing her journey. She started to slither her way up Rita’s smooth, tan abdomen. Stephie was beginning to enjoy the feeling of their warm, oiled skin as she approached Rita’s ample bosom. Trying her best, she began to massage the womanly globes, taking her time to run her fingers over the woman’s large nipples, bringing them to attention.

She slid up far enough so that her own tiny breasts were right above Rita’s face and continued to slide from side to side trying to cover the plump globes with oil. She kept squirming all over not knowing how this was to end.

Rita finally broke the near silence by whispering, “That’s very nice, Stephanie. Now slide down off me and massage me all over with your hands, starting with my boobs.” Stephie commenced massaging Rita’s tits making sure to pull on her nipples. She moved to Rita’s shoulders and arms and then back to her breasts again. She proceeded down her tummy and down the outside of Rita’s legs where she rubbed her feet thoroughly. After finishing with her feet, Stephanie began to work her way up Rita’s thighs with her pussy as her final target.

The older woman parted her legs slightly as Stephanie eased her way up toward Rita’s steamy delta. She paid particular attention to the inside of Rita’s thighs just below her puffy womanhood. This caused Rita to moan out loud and bend her knees as she squirmed from Stephanie’s almost cruel teasing. Finally, oily fingers made their way to cover the magic box and she slid a finger up the woman’s slit to find that she was on the verge of leaking her copious juices.

“Oh, that feels wonderful, baby,” Rita cooed. “Come here and kiss me while you do that.”

Stephanie was beginning to enjoy herself, now resigned to giving Miss Rita her pleasure. She lowered her face and kissed Rita full on the lips, both of them breathing more heavily now. Rita slipped her the tongue and Stephanie responded in like. They kissed passionately and Stephanie began to pinch Rita’s ample nipples one after the other as she continued to slosh her fingers through Rita’s soaking wet gash. She was in full bloom now with her inner lips swelling and her clit protruding. They were now mutually moaning against each other’s lips.

Rita suddenly raised her knees to her chest and huskily whispered to Stephanie, “Eat my pussy for me, Darling.” Stephie moved back and climbed up on the table and practically dove into Rita’s pussy. She covered her lips with her open mouth and sucked at them. The she plunged her tongue as deep as she could into Rita’s hot cunt and dredged up as much of her sweet nectar as she could. She spread Rita’s lips with her thumbs and worked her way up to her clit. She glommed onto her clit and started sucking it feverishly as she worked two fingers into Rita’s dripping snatch. She started pounding her fingers into the frothy pussy as she sucked hard on the engorged clit while flicking it with her tongue.

Rita was now beside herself as she became very loud, screaming and moaning and reverting to her Hispanic vocabulary as she summoned her god. She grabbed Stephanie by the hair and pulled her harder into her oozing gash. Stephanie was now sucking Rita’s fully aroused clit like it was a small cock. She also slipped a third finger into her cunt and carefully slid her pinky into Rita’s rosebud. That was the final straw as Rita screamed at the top of her lungs, almost pulling Stephie’s hair out and then she flooded Stephanie’s face with wave after wave of female cum, splashing everywhere after hitting Stephanie.

Rita’s screams brought everyone running. They thought she was being murdered she had screamed so loud. What they found were the two ladies all tangled up in each other. Stephanie’s face was laying on Rita’s heaving stomach as the older woman tried to recover from her mind blowing orgasm. The girls began to rub both women to help calm them.

After catching her breath enough to finally speak, Rita panted, “Well, that should about cover your bill, Sweetie.”

One of the girls yelled, “What about the tip?”

Shawna piped up from behind me, “Bend her over the table and spank her, that’s what her daddy would do.”

Stephanie’s head snapped around to look at Shawna, but she was outside the door out of sight. She turned back to Rita and snapped, “I thought you said she left without me?”

It matters not. “Bend her over the table, ladies. Tan her little fanny. Five swats from each of you. Somebody get me a glass of champagne, I’m parched.”

Rita eased off the table and got into a salon robe and attempted to straighten her hair.

The shop girls had to restrain Stephanie because she was trying to get up to go after Shawna. They bent her over the table and began their onslaught of her derriere. Since they were only getting five swats each, they laid into her pretty good. After twenty swats to her ass, Stephanie was freed and she popped up to find Shawna.

I had to finally step in and end this before it got out of hand. I handed the camera to Shawna and grabbed Stephie as she flew out the door of the massage room. “Easy, sweetheart, easy now.”

I surprised the hell out of her as she looked at me in shock, “Daddy! What are you doing here?” she screamed.

I hugged her to me and said quietly, “Just having a little fun at your expense, sweetie. This was all staged by me. Rita, Shawna and the girls here were all in on it.”

“Daddy, that was mean, even for you.”

“Aw, sweetie, it was just some clean, sexy fun. Didn’t you and Miss Rita have a good time? It sure looked like it from where I was standing,” I said ,still hugging her and rubbing her upper back. I kissed her on the top of her head. “Now let’s get a robe on you until you can get all this oil off of you.”

Rita helped her into a robe and gave Stephie a hug and a kiss. “No hard feelings, kiddo?” she asked.

“No, Rita. No hard feelings. I guess it was kind of intense there. Did you have fun?” Stephanie asked in her girlish tone.

“Sweetie, you were here. Do you really have to ask me that? I’ve never, ever, squirted before,” she whispered to Stephanie. “Welcome to the Friday party, baby girl. This has to be the wildest one yet, though. I hope you’ll join us again sometime. We won’t take advantage of you; I promise.”

With that, I invited Rita and Shawna to come to the house for dinner. Chinese take-out, of course.

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments