Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Cock

"Mindy loves her daddy's cock"

15
4 Comments 4
16.0k Views 16.0k
966 words 966 words

I love waking up naked every morning next to Daddy.

Make no mistake - he's not my father. To the rest of the world, he's my fianceé, Mark, but I'm his good (well, mostly good) little girl and he's my Daddy. And I love being his good little girl almost as much as I love all of the grown-up things we do together. But I have to admit, I have a pretty serious obsession with Daddy's cock. Every time his cock is hard, well, there's just nothing else in the whole world that matters. Nothing else has ever made my pussy feel so good as Daddy's cock. And that's even the case when he's fucking my mouth or ass! And when he's about to come, he screws his eyes shut and his muscles all tense up and he makes a low groan like a Grizzly bear. It's so manly and it excites me so much. And then his cock twitches and his come pours out of it into me and it always makes me come too.

As my eyes come into focus, I see him next to me on his back. He's still fast asleep. It feels so selfish to want to wake him, but sometimes I just move carefully over to snuggle against him. We're both active people, but the contrast between us remains - I'm shorter than Daddy by almost a foot, and where his body is hard and chisled, mine is softer and more feminine. As I snuggle up against his side, I feel how warm he is. He stirs just a little, but stays asleep (at least, I think so). I snake my hand down to his boxers to touch his cock. It's at about "half mast" I guess. Maybe he's been dreaming nice things. My touch makes Daddy stir a bit more and he says, "Good morning, Mindy. What are you up to?"

"Oh nothing..." I reply in a coy tone of voice while I wrap my hand around his shaft. He chuckles quietly and pushes his boxers down from his hips. I smile at the sight and my pussy clenches. There is his cock. It isn't at its full glory, but I know I can change that. I take it gently in my hands. It feels so warm and as I begin to stroke it I can feel it getting firmer in my hand.

If I am forced to think about it dispassionately, I'd have to admit that Daddy's cock isn't an unusual size, certainly compared to the others I have experienced in my life. But there's somethig more special about his that drives me wild. I used to have a vibrator, but I threw it away because Daddy's cock is so much better. It inspires me to do my best to be worthy of the incredible pleasure it gives me.

"Mindy, before you get going, move your feet up this way," Daddy says.

Selinne24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Selinne24

I know what he means. He wants me on my knees with my feet up near his head so he can play with my pussy while I suck his cock. Daddy says he loves my pussy more than I love his cock, though I find that hard to believe. As I move into place, my face is in the perfect position to look on Daddy's cock. It's hard now and pointing straight up towards his chest. If I firm up my grip just a little bit, I can feel the pulse of the vein that runs up it. It feels so alive and virile. It's the essence of his male power.

I wrap my lips around the head and bathe it lovingly with my tongue. I can feel the warmth of him in my mouth and I close my eyes and begin to bob up and down on his shaft, my tongue dancing around. I can hear him moan a little and distantly I feel his fingers on my slippery pussy. My hand is wrapped around the base of the shaft and I move it up and down just a little. I can feel the pulse quicken just a little and it ratchets up the excitement I feel. His fingers move to my clit and it's all too much and suddenly my world explodes. I take my mouth off Daddy's cock and let out my own pleasurable moan as my orgasm rides through me.

Before it's over, Daddy is moving. Quickly he is up and behind me. I feel his hands urge my thighs apart and his hard cock is there, pressing its way inside my pussy, which scarcely finished quivering from my orgasm. There aren't words good enough to describe how wonderful it feels. Daddy's cock fills my pussy completely and then he draws it half way out and plunges home again. My voice starts making half sentences on its own, "Oh Daddy! Oh your cock! Oh my God! Fuck me!" My whole world is reduced to my pussy and his cock. I can feel him speed up and then there are no more thoughts. I hear him make a noise that almost sounds like a roar and can feel his cock start to pulse as he rams it fully inside me and I crash headlong into another orgasm.

The next thing I know I am on my side nestling against Daddy. I can feel his cock resting between my butt cheeks. I'm sure it's messy, but I don't care. It just feels so wonderful with him wrapped around me, his hand kneading my breasts and his hot breath on the back of my neck. I say, "Thank you, Daddy."

"Oh, Mindy, you're welcome. You're a very, very good girl." Hearing that makes me smile and I close my eyes and drift into a nap.

 

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments