Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's New Girl, Part 7

"Stephie's opening"

25
5 Comments 5
38.6k Views 38.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Daddy's New Girl, Part 7

Stephanie's Opening

Being a little older now, I don't always sleep through the night. I woke up about 2:00 and got up to use the john. I came back to bed and looked at my new little princess of the house. She was so cute, sleeping peacefully on her side. She had one knee higher than the other. I pulled back the covers being the horny old dog that I am. I lit a candle and began to check out her partially exposed backside.

My mouth began to water seeing a hint of her little starfish peeking out at me. Her cute little mons showing through the back of her thighs. I eased onto the bed with my nose aimed at her backside. What a cute girlish little ass she has, I thought. Perfect. I kissed it softly, then again and again and so on, all over her little bum. Then starting at the top of her crack I lightly traced my tongue down her ass crack, across her 'taint' and down her pussy slit. I went back up the other way. As I passed her taint I began to push my tongue further between her little cheeks. I went back down again, this time I grazed her little balloon knot on my way by. I gently carressed her upper cheek and squeezed it lightly to expose more of the opening to her tiny fart box. I couldn't hold back as I laved her perfect back hole with a wide, wet lick, putting a little pressure on the entrance as I passed by.

She moaned slightly and stirred a little but kept on sleeping. She'd had a long day shopping, etc. the previous day. I couldn't stand it, I went to work on her ass with a fervor. I pried her ass cheeks wide open, not caring if I woke her or not at this point. Daddy was going to have his midnight snack.

Stephie awoke very quickly after I started eating her little ass in earnest. When she realized something was going on in her back door her legs went straight and I could feel her trying to clench her ass cheeks together. I said, "Relax, Sweetie, Daddy's just having a little snack. Enjoy it. It's like having a massage, it's so relaxing. Now draw your knee back up for me. She brought her top knee back up and I continued to lick her little bum.

It wasn't long before she began to realize that what I told her was true. She was moaning softly. I stopped momentarily to ask, "Do you like that, baby? This makes you a dirty little girl, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you like being Daddy's dirty little girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Then ask Daddy nicely to lick his dirty little girl's ass."

"Mmmm, Daddy, I'm such a dirty little girl, I need you to lick my ass, please. Pleeease."

"Oh, yes, baby, you are a dirty little girl aren't you? Begging Daddy to eat your little ass, " and I resumed licking her back door. I started to wriggle my tongue into her hole a little at a time. I was gaining ground as she relaxed more and more getting into it more by the second, it seemed.

I reached up to her mouth and pushed my middle finger into her mouth telling her to get it good and wet. She complied and I began to rub her little hole with my finger, easing the tip in a little then around her little sphincter and back in again.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels so good. Please give me more. I'm such a dirty little ass girl."

Aaauggh! This talk from my little girl was driving me wild. I twisted my finger into her hole until the first knuckle went just out of sight. I replaaced my finger with my tongue and spread her hole wide with my thumbs and pressed my tongue in as far as it would go. I withdrew my tongue and pushed my finger in until the first knuckle popped through her sphincter ring.

"Oh, God, that feels so good, Daddy. Nobody's ever done that to me before."

"Are you Daddy's good little ass girl? Do you want more? Beg Daddy for it."

"Mmmmm, Daddy, I love being your little ass girl. May I have more, please?"

"You're such a dirty little cunt, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm your dirty little cunt. May I please have some more in my ass, pleeease."

I spit on her little ring and pushed my middle finger in all the way, twisting and shaking it. I fucked her tight hole in and out as she purred and moaned. I suddenly pulled my finger out of her ass and reared back and smacked her ass as hard as I could for the position I was in. [Whack!] "Get up on your knees and spread your knees apart. Now reach back and spread your dirty little ass for me."

She yelled in shock, but quickly got into position. Her little rosebud seemed as though it was winking at me. I dripped a glob of spit on her hole and pushed my middle finger back in, working it side to side and twisting it as I kept invading her little hole to her delight. "More?" I asked as her moaning got more and more audible.

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Ask for it, then."

"Please, Daddy, give me more in my dirty little ass."

I pulled my finger from her ass and put it to her mouth along with my ring finger. She hungrily sucked in my fingers like they were a cock and wet them well as she sucked gently. I pulled them from her mouth and returned my middle finger to her hole pushing it to the hilt. I withdrew and gently pushed both wet fingers in slowly, twisting as I went.

"Oh, God, Daddy, it feels sooo good. Yyyeeeesss! Oh, God, don't stop, Daddy." I worked two fingers in and out and added a thumb in her pussy and got a loud gutteral moan from my dirty little slut. I fucked both her holes for a while like that.

SophieJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJohnson

I pulled out and switched and put my thumb in her ass and the two fingers in her sopping wet pussy. I added a third finger to get it wet and then put my thumb back in her pussy and worked three digits into her sucking little ass hole, eliciting even greater praises and moans and expressions of pure lust from my little girl.

I had a raging hard-on by now and it was creating a pretty good sized wet spot below on the sheets. Stephie was ready for my hard cock physically by now, having worked her nasty little hole open so far. Fingers still inside, I pushed her onto her side and scooted myself around so that she could reach my cock. "Get Daddy's cock good and wet, Princess, " I ordered.

She glommed onto my cock with a passion, getting it wet and slippery, tasting the copious pre-cum on the head. I took my cock from her hot, sucking mouth before I blew a load into it. "Do you want Daddy in your hot little ass?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy, please fuck my ass like a dirty girl. I need your cock in my ass, Daddy."

"Get back up on your knees, baby. Daddy's goin' downtown." I placed the purple head of my turgid root at the opening to her hot little hole and rubbed it up and down while applying pressure to her now relaxed and partially open back hole. I said, "Spread your filthy ass wide for Daddy, Kitten. Push back against Daddy like you're trying to push me out, like taking a shit."

When I felt her pushing her sphincter out, I pushed the fat head of my dick into her ass until it popped through her ring and into her bowels. I stopped and waited after hearing her exclamation. "Did that hurt, Princess?"

"Uh huh, just a little, Daddy. Don't stop, it feels so good though."

"OK, baby girl. You let Daddy know if it hurts too much, alright?"

"Push it in, Daddy. I'm a dirty little ass girl and I want you to fuck my ass."

I damn near came right there. I started to ease my dick in a little at a time and pulling back out 'til the head was the only thing inside her and then pushing in again farther. She was pulling her ass cheeks so hard I thought she was going to split herself in two. God she was hot and loving it. I grabbed her slim hips and started to invade her bottom with a vengeance, taking care not to go too fast, though. Soon my heavy balls were resting on her wet gash. I paused to let myself calm down and for my little girl to accustom herself to the girth of the base of my cock.

I withdrew and started to push in to the hilt, slowly at first, then increasing my rhythm. Stephie was going nuts with pleasure. Screaming, "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my dirty
little ass good!"

With that I worked my way from my knees to my feet and hunched over my little girl's ass with my dick planted all the way in her bum. I began to pile drive her girlish ass as she screamed her delight, yelling, "That's it, Daddy, fuck my ass, fuck it hard, Daddy! Oh, God, fuck me, Daddy!"

I pulled out of her ass and spread her cheeks to the limit. Her hole was gaping so wide. I pushed the head in and pulled it back out several times. Stephie was begging me to push it all back in. So, again I began my rough assault on her gaping asshole.

I knew I couldn't hold on much longer as I yelled, "Do you wnat Daddy's cum in your filthy little ass?"

"Uuunggghh, uuunnnggghh, uunngghhh, yes, Daddy, " she panted as I pounded down on her virgin ass, "Please come in my ass, Daddy!!!"

At that I dug my fingers into her hips and pulled her against me as I thrust in as hard as I could and began what was probably the most intense orgasm I have had in years. I pumped shot after shot of my seed deep into her wanting bowels. I soon released my grip on her hips and almost collapsed on top of my little vixen, pressing her to the mattress. I remained embedded in her quivering asshole, taking care not to crush my little gem beneath my hulk.

After catching a short breath I rolled her on top of me, her ass still skewered on my shrinking cock. "Oh, God, Princess, " I said panting, sweating, trying to catch my breath.

Stephanie was trying to gain her composure as well, still making sounds and panting. She pushed me out of her ass almost involuntarily. "Ohh, I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't want you out of me, I just kind of spasmed or something."

"That's OK, Princess. Clean Daddy's cock off like a good girl, now, " and she worked her way down to take my soft cock in her mouth and cleaned me thouroughly, even licking and sucking the sweat and pussy juice off my balls."

"Come here, Princess. What a great little girl you are. I'm so glad I found you. You're going to make Daddy a very happy man. And if Daddy's happy then you'll be happy. Sweetie, Daddy wants you to get up on your feet and squat down and push his cum out of your dirty little ass into your hand. Then Daddy wants you to lick it all up like a good little dirty girl."

"Yes, Daddy, " she replied as she complied to my request. She squatted and pushed a little now and then. It still needed to make the trip down her bowels to her rectum. She began to feel it and stopped pushing until it neared her anus. She began pushing it out into her cupped hand. She gobbled up each excretion and went back for more. She finished by sticking her fingers up her ass to get all she could out of her and into her stomach.

Just how great is my new little girl?

Yep, there's more...

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments