Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominance Play

"A Professional Dominatrix gets Hers"

9
2 Comments 2
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
“That’s it…take it…you fucking bitch! Just like that…yes!” Michael’s head is thrown back, his eyes rolling up as the woman at his waist sucks his cock. His hand is wrapped in her hair, jerking her head back and forth harshly as he thrusts deep into her throat. He is close to cumming and his rhythm is thrown off, but it doesn’t matter. He is going to cum in this slut’s mouth.

“Yes!” He growls. “Just like that you dirty slut. I’m going to cum, swallow it all down!” He commands, just as his cum bursts out of his cock. The woman adeptly swallows it all, catching any loose beads that fall from her lips. When she has it all in her mouth, she opens wide to show him, causing him to shiver. Her eyes stay fixed on his face as she audibly swallows his cum down her throat. She slowly licks her lips, miming satisfaction.

“Very good, Michael.” She purrs at him. “You’re getting much better at the aggressive talk. The hair pulling and thrusting were very good. I’m sure Melisandre will be very pleased. You’ll just have to make sure when you’re near orgasm that you don’t pull her head too hard; you don’t want to hurt her.”

“Yes, Mistress Dominque.” Now that the sex is over, Michael reverts back to his shy, quiet self; his eyes lower in deference to the dominatrix.

“Good boy, if you’re able to control yourself and keep that in mind, I’m sure you two will have great fun. Now, help me up.” She extends a leather gloved hand, the diamond tipped nails scratching lightly at his palm as he helps her to stand in her stiletto, thigh-high boots. The leather creaks as she stands, and she smooths the leather corset over her waist, straightening her garters and stockings.

“Fetch me that mirror there, would you dear?” She asks absently as she pats her coif into place, and checks her face once he’s dutifully placed the mirror in her hand. Besides her lipstick needing reapplying, she’d also have to touch up her foundation and mascara from the involuntary tears that always come from a good mouth-fuck.

“Perfect, just set it back where you found it, and I’ll see you in a couple of weeks. You’ll have to tell me how it goes with Melisandre!”

“Yes, Mistress Dominque.” And with that, Michael puts on the rest of his clothes, zips his fly and walks out the door, eyes still submissively lowered to the ground. Mistress Dominique smiles to herself.

“Such a sweet boy, he’ll do well as long as he can maintain the aggressiveness and not worry constantly that he’s going to hurt her.” She thinks as she steps to the side of the dungeon room. A faux bookshelf covers the entire wall, and as she slides a book out of its place, silent hinges turn the case and she steps through the opening. As she enters her private boudoir, she notices movement behind the gossamer curtains of her four-poster bed. The smile returns to her lips as she recognizes the shadow lurking in her bed.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are!” She calls teasingly, as she slowly parts the curtains.

Jean-Luc lay there on his side, his creamy white skin glowing against the dark red satin of her sheets. His long, dark, curly hair billowed from his head and over the pillow. His piercing blue eyes fastens onto her face, and she feels her breath catch. He is completely nude, his huge cock starting to engorge at the sight of her. Dominique loves when he came to visit her at her work. Being a full-time dominatrix was very satisfying to her, but even doms want to play a little submissive sometimes, and Jean-Luc knew how to bring that out in her.

“Have you been a good girl today, teaching all your little students about the fine art of dominance and submission, bondage and sadomasochism?” Jean-Luc’s French accent was a huge turn on for Dominique. The irony that she had a French name, yet was British through and through never ceased to amuse her.

“Yes, Jean-Luc. But the lessons give me such naughty thoughts, and I get so wet from them.”

“Then you must come here so we can clean you up, you dirty girl.”

“I’ll be there presently, just let me touch up my makeup so I’m presentable for you.”

“No, Dominique. Come here. Now.”

Dominique doesn’t need to be told twice. She stares at Jean-Luc hungrily as she slowly crawls on the bed, giving him a side view of her corset, thong, garter, and heels. He leans over and swats her ass, making her pause and shiver.

“Get across my lap, woman, and be quick about it.”

Dominique glides over Jean-Luc’s pelvis, flattening his cock against his body. She closes her eyes and trembles at the thought of it being inside her again. Her eyes pop open as she feels a harder swat to her ass.

“Keep those eyes open. I didn’t say you could close them.”

“Yes, Jean-Luc.”

“Good girl.” He rubs his massive hand over her ass, and she waits in anticipation of the next blow. When she blinks is when he hits her. The slap is fast and hard and she gasps in surprise. He smiles mischievously and hits her again on the other cheek harder for her slip. Dominque sucks on her lips, trying to contain the moans, but one particularly vicious slap forces her mouth open and the moans come as fast and sharp as the slaps that follow them.

“Yes, Jean-Luc!” She cries as her body rocks from his slaps, rubbing over his cock. He grabs her in one of his powerful hands and flips her around so she’s kneeling on hands and knees in front of him as he slides to his knees and whips his hand back and forth across the entire expanse of her butt mercilessly. She grabs at her sheets, her cheek buried in the bed with her ass high to take the punishment.

The slaps go on for a number of minutes, until finally, they slow down and subside; Jean-Luc rubbing his hand over her very red cheeks. He blows on the redness, making her inhale sharply from the prickles of pain they conjure. Despite the harsh spanking, he can see how wet it has made her, the thong saturated. He grabs the thong and rips it harshly from her body, and grabbing the garter belt he yanks her back towards him. He slides his cock between her wet pussy lips lubing up his cock. He reaches over to the side table and grabs a ball gag, fitting it into her mouth and tying it securely behind her head. He then grabs a blindfold and slips it over her eyes.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

He slips his hands over her arms and pulls them back roughly, at the edge of her limit as he rams his cock into her cunt. Her yells are little more than grunts now through the ball gag as he pounds her.

“You like that, don’t you, you little slut,” Jean-Luc can hear from the hurried grunts that she does.

“Your cunt feels so good. Take it, take it!” Jean-Luc takes both wrists in one of his hands and grabs her hair, jerking her head back, holding it steady as he fucks her even harder. He continues to pound her, Dominique’s gasps come faster and faster until her cunt clenches from her orgasm, a long moan coming from behind the gag.

“Yes, you love it how I pound your cunt. Don’t you!” Jean-Luc leans back, maintaining his grip and lets go on Dominique’s pussy. On the next clench, it pushes Jean-Luc over the edge and he pumps his cum inside of her. It starts to gush back out as he pulls out of Dominique. He gently lays her back on the bed and takes off the blindfold and the ball gag. Dominique breathes deeply and rotates her arms as she collapses on the bed. Jean-Luc smiles down at her.

“Have a good time?”

“Oh, yes!” Dominique purrs. “Such a coincidence, I was just teaching my last client how to be aggressive and properly pull hair and here you are, such a master of it.”

“I know,” Jean-Luc replied. “I was watching through the peep hole.”

“Jean-Luc! You know those lessons are supposed to be private!”

“I understand, but watching him fuck that pretty mouth of yours, hearing those words spill from his lips were too much for me. I had to have you.”

“You would have had me regardless!” Jean-Luc accepted the counter argument with a gracious nod of his head.

“In fact, I can still have you, if you’re willing…”

“Always, Jean-Luc.” As they talked, Dominique had seen Jean-Luc’s cock stiffen as he described watching her with Michael.

“Good, then up to the headboard with you.” He leans over the bed as Dominique heeds the command, and picks up two silk scarves and some rope. He fastens her wrists to the latticed metal with the soft scarves. He then undoes her corset, watching with appreciation as her breasts fall to her chest, free of the constraints. He winds the rope around her chest and breasts. He secures them and watches as her breasts grow red and slightly blue from the lack of oxygen. He tweaks her nipples which are now rock hard and ramrod straight. She winces slightly and he grins as he takes one into his mouth and suckles and nips it hard. Her moan is almost one of pain, but Jean-Luc reaches between her legs and rubs her clit with his thumb. She’s still so wet from before, and he can feel his cum mingled with her juices. He slides two fingers into her pussy and rubs them over her g-spot once making her writhe. He takes his fingers out and licks them, tasting the mingled juices and then offers them to Dominique. He makes her gag as he puts them to the back of her throat as she works to suck the juices clean off his fingers. When he’s satisfied she’s cleaned them, he slips his fingers inside of her again, three of them this time. He works her cunt over longer this time but stops just short of her orgasm, causing her to groan. He pinches her nipples with his other hand.

“Tut-tut, none of that, Cherie or the fun stops.”

“Yes, Jean-Luc.”

He takes his hand out of her and again thrusts it deep into her mouth. As he does this, he leans on his side and puts the fingers of his other hand inside of her and rams them against her cervix over and over.

Dominique has to concentrate not to choke from the intense pleasure. She breathes faster and faster as the orgasm builds….and then stops. She growls around Jean-Luc’s fingers and glares at him. He laughs softly.

“Ah, Cherie, I’m sorry. I’ve teased you enough, it seems. Open your mouth.” Dominique opens her mouth wide as Jean-Luc slowly extracts his fingers, caressing her tongue and lips on the way out. He slides his wet hands over her body, caressing her tender breasts, feeling the soft skin of her stomach. He reaches to the blindfold and picks it up to put back over her eyes.

“Relax. I promise, no more games.”

Dominique lies back on the pillows and relaxes her arms in the scarves. Jean-Luc lays down on the bed between her legs and lifts her red buttocks so her pussy comes to his face. He slowly licks from her anus to her clit, and then circles her clit with his tongue. He kneads his hands into her ass, giving the pleasure a slight twinge of pain. Dominique sighs as Jean-Luc works his way over her clit, suckling and licking, with an occasional nip.

“Yes, Jean-Luc. Please….let me cum for you.”

“I want you to cum all over me!” Jean-Luc whispers. Dominique can see her juices glistening on his lips and chin and the sight is almost more than she can bear.

He bends his head and gulps her pussy down, plunging his tongue inside of her. He wets an index finger and slowly inserts it into her ass. After a few strokes and her continued moans, he pumps her ass in rhythm with his tongue on her cunt, licking it with big, sloppy strokes.

“Cum for me, Dominique, shower me with it!”

Dominque continues to pound her cunt. He feels his cock hard against the sheets and without removing his finger from her ass, thrusts his cock into her.

“Yes, Jean-Luc, fuck me!” At this command, Jean-Luc slips his finger out Dominique’s ass and grabs her hips slamming her onto his cock. Her screams bounce off the walls as he fucks her. He slams her down on to him and she grinds her pelvis around his cock and bounces back up again.

“I am going to cum, Cherie.” Jean-Luc whispers.

“Yes, cum with me. I love the feeling of your cock as you cum…fill me with it!” Dominique whispers back. The dirty talk pushes them both over the edge and with a final thrust they both cum, moaning in sync.

Dominique falls onto Jean-Luc’s chest, and he undoes the ropes, the scarves and takes off the blindfold. He gently folders her onto her side and rubs her body, smoothing out the welts and indentations in her skin. Dominique catches her breath.

“I have another appointment in a couple of weeks with Michael, you’ll have to stop by again. I’m sure you’ll find it inspiring.”

“Ah, Cherie. Watching you is always inspiring.” Jean-Luc kisses her softly and then leaves the bed to get dressed and leave. Dominique stretches on the bed imagining their next encounter.

Published 
Written by SkarlitKarson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments