Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominance to Submission

"He was always dominant until she stole that away, now he can't help but want revenge."

17
8 Comments 8
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
His heated body had goose bumps rise as the chill of shock froze up his muscles. He never believed he would give up his dominance for a woman he barely knew. She was something else though, her body so mesmerizing none could stop from staring, and yet her mystique never lost its edge. She had begged him to give up his control for her and he had foolishly agreed; he just couldn't say no to her pouting face.

So here he was, bound by warm, rough leather with a cold cylinder gag clamped tightly in his mouth. A blindfold hid the world from his view. All he could make out with his other senses were an engine running and the whistling of air. He was unable to move or get close to anything that resembled comfortable. It didn't help that he was nude and bound so that his ankles and hands were connected behind his back. The straps were so tight that even the smallest of movements sent the heels of his feet into his ass. The temperature was quickly dropping in the area, his body losing its warmth as he began shivering.

It was at this point that out of the tangible cold a burning hand landed over his cock. The contrast instantly turned him hard, but as quickly as it had come, the hand was gone. He whimpered at its loss before growling in anger over such a petty reaction. His voice became hard steel as he tried arguing for his release.

"Let me go! I never wanted something like this!"

His words resounded all around him, muffled by the gag, but the chilling silence was all that met his frustration. Who ever that hand belonged to was as quiet as a mouse or long gone. His anger and impatience grew; time was passing and he had yet to be looked into.

When he had all but given up hope, the screeching of hinges let him know that a door was being opened. The voice that floated to his ears sent relief flooding through him, still knowing he should be angry. Yet the words that left her lips immediately forced that warm feeling into hiding.

"Oh my pet, have you missed me? I see that you are still more than ready to play. Good, for I have brought a few friends who need pleasing."

Her cheery voice held contempt and power; she wasn't here to let him free, she was only here to crush his dominance into submission. His anger and desire built, but hidden from view was the burning need to punish her for her thoughts. With thoughts of vengeance in mind, he relented to her plan, hoping the opportunity to switch it up on her would arise. He would make her extremely sorry ever having forced him into this position. Yet what angered him more was the possible thought of enjoying the submissive role in front of people who had no right to see him broken. A man has his pride, and he'd be damned if he let this bitch take it.

Several hands found their way over his body forcing his mind back to the present as his erection grew harder with each caress, trailing whispering winds behind, chilling as they went. He twitched at each touch, having no clue who would dare such tactics. Growling in horror at his aroused state, he did his best to grind his teeth for control over his own body. A warm breath escaped near his ear, making him cringe. Who ever it was giggled before hot lips wrapped around his earlobe, pulling at it. More mouths followed the leader's example and soon lips and tongues were swirling over his body, leaving cold trails of drying saliva. He began shivering unable to control the reaction that showed he was lusting for more. Yet no mouth would wash over his manhood, giving him the release he needed, instead each mouth tormented him to no end.

Thinking he couldn't take much more, he found something cold and wet between his ass cheeks, pressing in at his hole. He flexed his muscles reflexively, hoping to stop entry. He was a man to stick things into asses, not the kind to find something in his, yet nothing stopped the cold object. With a pop he was penetrated by what felt like a well-lubed strap on. He gasped in pain as it was shoved deep inside him, throwing out the pain as it rubbed across his prostate. Hot, warm thighs rammed his as the contrast of chilly plastic and warm flesh sent shots of electricity straight to his growing, making it grow harder to the point of juicy pain. He needed a powerful orgasm and he no longer cared if he had to get pegged to do it.

Soft hands wrapped around his thigh, pulling it upward so that even more of the huge strap on could enter his ass. With each inch that slipped in, ridges rubbed on his prostate making him moan as he grew closer to his own release. Dragging the fake dick back out, had him whimpering at the loss only to find it being slowly pushed back in, filling him as it stimulated his gland.

CaiticaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaiticaGold

The pace growing in a strong, quick tempo as his body began to burn and shake. With a hard push forward and thighs slapping, he let out his load. Rope after rope shot from his slit as he shouted in release. He had never cum so hard or as much as he had now. Shivering in the aftermath, he worked his best to get his breath under control. He felt as weak as a newborn baby as his bindings were loosened and fell away. Digging into the well of hate, he found a new strength deep within. As the last of the leather fell away, he breathed in deep as he pushed to his feet, tearing the blindfold from his icy eyes. Glaring around at the group of girls, he tore the gag from his mouth, finding her warm, chocolate eyes near the back. Her sweet lips a cold malicious sneer, she knew this wasn't what he had agreed to, but more angering than anything, she knew he had enjoyed himself, maybe even loved being in submission. He would stand for None of her cruel tactics.

Strolling through the scantly clad women, he reached her side, grabbing her wrist in a vise grip. A burning smile colored his eyes as he saw terror and desire mixed within her gaze. His grin grew as he dragged her behind him.

Leaving the ice-gray building, he found her car parked next to the wall. Choosing to be mean, he frisked her for the keys, playing as he went. She was quickly brought into full arousal, but he had no plans of satisfying her. Finding what he was looking for, he popped the trunk. A look of total disbelief came over her face, but he was far from done. With a harsh tone, he told her to strip. Knowing that his anger was beyond reasoning, she did as told.

Once she was secure in the trunk, he went and opened the driver's door and climbed in. Taking a moment to get his bearings, he found that he only had to go for a couple of blocks until he reached his home. Upon arrival, he parked the car and opened the trunk. Dragging the bitch by the forearm, he pulled her through the front door and into the basement, where he was capable of chaining her wrists to the wall above her head. He was feeling really grateful now that he had turned his basement into a dungeon.

Going to the opposite wall, he looked over his assortment of tools. Setting on a pair of lovely, silver clamps, he returned to the bitch, placing each one slowly over one of her budding nipples.

The icy chill of the metal had her growing damp, and the tug on the clamps when they were secure, sent shock waves into her clit. She wanted more, and in order to get what she wanted, she smiled up at him with a sneer. She wanted to give off the illusion that he hadn't gotten to her, but the smile he shot back proved he wasn't falling for it.

Going back to the wall, he pulled down a long, black whip, a larger than average vibrating dildo, and going to a shelf, grabbed an Icy Hot container. Returning back to her, he held up the whip and gave her a devilish smile. Stepping back, he whirled the whip over his head before bringing it down on her pussy lips. A hiss of pain escaped her lips as wetness began to glisten on her thighs. The burning sting of the whip making her hungry for more torture. Deciding to give what she so quietly begged for, he continually brought the whip down across her pussy and clamped breasts. Her hisses soon became screams as her juices began running down her legs, leaving slick, cold trails. Seeing her strong arousal, he dropped the whip and went for the Icy Hot. Coming within inches of her body, he took the salve from the container and began applying it to her ass and dripping pussy. She jerked on the chains as she felt the cold salve freeze her pussy and ass only to moan as it began to feel like a furnace.

Twisting her on the chains, he pushed her breasts into the cool, damp wall as he applied more Icy Hot to his fingers. Having coated her ass well, his fingers slipped in with little resistance. She jerked as she felt the freezing fingers that quickly became lava as they warmed inside her. She was so turned on, she couldn't stop her hips from working on his fingers.

Laughing at her reaction, his fingers were quickly replaced by the dildo. He flipped it to 'ten' for the strongest vibrations as he slipped his dick into her dripping pussy. He loved how it felt like cool ice before it became a burning fire, throwing him into desire. He didn't restrain as he pounded into her pussy mercilessly. Within minutes both were shouting in release as her cunt squeezed around her, milking his hot seed deep into her body. Never again would she dare to dominate him.
Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments