Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doorbell

"Cameron had planned a fun night alone with Annie in bondage. But plans sometimes change."

55
19 Comments 19
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"This is my entry to the Free Spirit contest. Can you be a "free spirit" and still love to be in restraints? You betcha, as they say in my native Minnesota."

"I'll be right back, honey. I've got a surprise for you." 

Before I could express my dismay, Cameron left the bedroom to answer the doorbell that had just rung. I did not see him leave; my blindfold prevented that, and my bondage kept me from removing it.  

Or even cover my half-naked body. 

Cameron and I had been dating for three weeks, gotten intimate, but this was to be the first sleepover at his place.

Actually, it would be my first sleepover with a guy, ever. 

And the first all-night fuck-fest of my life.  

When I lived with my conservative parents back in our small town, they had kept a pretty tight rein on my sex life. I was a girl with normal urges—maybe a bit more intense than normal—but throughout high school I had to settle for quickies with the local boys in less-than-ideal locations. 

You know, like rushed blowjobs—rarely reciprocated—in a closet at school. Or profoundly unsatisfying, fumbling fucks in the backseat of a car on some dark country lane. 

Now, at nineteen and a newly-minted freshman at a distant university, I was finally free to let loose.  

I could spread my wings.

And my legs.  

I could now say “Yes. Yes, that sounds like fun,” to any intriguing request from a sexy guy like Cameron. 

Cameron was a tall, handsome junior who lived in his own small house on the edge of this college town; his parents were loaded.  

Cameron’s crotch was loaded too, if you know what I mean.  

We were getting serious and had become exclusive in our dating. 

When we were making plans for this night, I confessed about my restrictive upbringing and my desire for sexual adventure. While I was telling him this, I was a little tipsy, and I was fondling his crotch, which may have inspired him to push the envelope.

That’s when he suggested tying me up and blindfolding me, at least at the start the night.  

“I’d never hurt you, Annie, just turn you on like crazy. Let me treat you to a hot night. I’ll take care of everything. You wouldn’t have to lift a finger.” 

He thought a second and smiled.  

“Well, if I do it right, you won’t be able to lift anything.” 

I hesitated—I’d never done bondage or anything kinky like this—but when I left home I had resolved to agree to anything daring, but reasonable.  

This was borderline, but I looked into his dreamy blue eyes, saw no hint of malice, and said, “Yes. Yes, that sounds like fun.” 

So on this Friday evening, we skipped the usual romantic dinner and drinks at Montoni's restaurant and went right to the main course: bondage sex at his house. 

When I arrived, I found a small bag and a note on his front door. I was to take off my blouse, stash it in the bag, put on the blindfold I found in there, and ring the doorbell. 

His place is set apart from his neighbors, the porch was dark, and so I took a deep breath, and complied.   

After a couple of rings—he was making me wait, standing around in my bra, the dick—I heard him open the door and let me in to his living room. Sensuous R and B music was playing. 

Without a word, he put leather cuffs on my wrists behind my back and attached them there. He unfastened my skirt and I stepped out of it. Now clad only in my sexy little black bra and panties, he stood behind me and led me down the hallway. He had said nothing, assuming my obedience. 

On the way there, I used my hands to massage his erection beneath his pants. I smiled; this was going to be fun.  

In the bedroom, he picked me up and lightly dumped me onto his bed.  He  reconnected my wrist cuffs to straps or ropes coming from the upper sides, then attached ankle cuffs the same way to the bottoms. I was spread-eagle, and at his “mercy.” 

He was just beginning to kiss and caress me in what I presumed would be a long, slow tease when the doorbell sounded and he left to answer it. I could hear the bedroom door shutting behind him. 

The sounds were muffled, but I could hear him talk to another man out in the living room. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but it sounded friendly, and there were a couple of laughs.  

What the hell was going on? I struggled but could not escape. I heard movement out in the living area, and some noise from the kitchen.

I did not call out; what if someone else was out there?  

A couple of minutes passed, and the doorbell rang again; there was a different male voice and a short conversation I once again could not make out.  

Then the front door closed. A couple more minutes passed.

I held my breath and stayed silent, listening for clues. Was Cameron alone? With another man? With two? Had there been someone else with Cameron when I first entered, blindfolded? 

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

I started to get anxious; how well did I know this guy? I knew he lived out here alone, with no roommates. But what were his friends like? What had I let myself in for? 

Eventually, I heard the bedroom door open and felt someone—or some people—approach the bed. There were scents in the air that weren't there before, smells I couldn't immediately identify. I finally spoke, quietly and calmly.  

Or as calmly as I could. 

"Look, Cameron ... and whoever else is there. I'll do anything you want. I won't shout or scream, I won't tell anybody about this later."  

I heard nothing but breathing and some movement, nearly drowned out by the rush of blood in my eardrums from the fear racing through my body. 

(No, let's be honest; fear laced with excitement. I felt a tingling in my loins and a dampness between my legs.) 

I felt someone kneeling on the bed beside me. A strong hand pulled down my bra, squeezed one breast, then the other. It then slowly moved up and clutched my neck. The hand was not clutching it tightly, but it was clad in a leather glove. 

Fuck. 

"Please, just don't hurt me," I continued. 

 That sounded like a plea that I could not expect from a group of men about to ravage a blindfolded and bound girl. 

"Well, please don’t hurt me badly. I'll be a good girl, give you everything you want. I want to please you all." 

"Everything?" asked a guttural voice above me.  

"Everything," I replied, my voice shaking. My arousal was growing, pussy juice now soaking my panties. I hoped the men wouldn't notice. 

(Actually, I hoped they would. Maybe it would go easier on me if they thought I was a willing participant.) 

(Maybe I was willing. Shit, my mind was racing.) 

I tried to stay calm, but my emotions bubbled to the surface. I let out a soft, open-mouthed wail; it was half a whimper, half a cry of anguish. 

The blindfold was pulled off my face. When my eyes adjusted to the soft light, I saw Cameron above me, looking both concerned and a amused.  

Wildly, I looked around the bedroom. There was no one else. 

"Annie," he said. "It's just me. We're alone. It was just a couple of delivery guys."  

He indicated the table by the bed. There was a tray of appetizers and a box from a well-known sex toy company. 

"The guy from Amazon bought a vibrator and some other things for this weekend. I had hoped it would get here before you did.  

“And the other delivery was from Montoni's with the finger foods you like. I was going to feed you while I … well, while I ate you. And you ate me." 

I sighed with relief. Or was it a sigh of disappointment? 

"I didn't plan to scare you like that," he said, taking off his driving gloves. "But I just couldn't resist when I realized that you thought . . . really, Annie, you thought I planned a gang-bang?" 

"Listen," I said, chuckling, "I knew it was just you, Cam. I was just pulling your leg."  

The silence hung in the air between us. Then his eyes changed; they weren’t exactly evil, they were just … intrigued. And they looked right through me. 

"I don't think you were, Annie," he said softly as he reached into my panties and felt the moisture. His fingers slipped down to massage my clit.   

Fuck, Cameron knew just how to touch me there. My hips started to squirm under his caress. 

"I don't think you were kidding about wanting to please the ... others," he said.

He reached into the box on the nightstand and came out with a leather gag. After placing the rubber plug in my mouth, he attached it behind my head. 

He took a pair of scissor and cut off my panties, exposing my bald pussy. I had shaved it just for him, for this night.   

He started fingering me again. I was wetter than before. If I could have spoken, would I have told him to keep going?

I would have said, "Yes. Yes, I think that would be fun."  

Cameron pulled out his phone with his free hand. 

"Hey, Mitch," he said when the connection was made. "What are you and Terry and the guys doing tonight?"  

Pause.  

"Forget the game. Come on over here right now. I want you to meet my girlfriend, Annie." 

Pause.  

"Yeah, she'd love to meet you, guaranteed. Just let yourself in and come to the bedroom." 

Before he hung up, he added, "Oh, be sure to ring the doorbell before you come in.” 

He grinned and pinched my clit.  

“For some reason, doorbells seem to turn her on." 

Published 
Written by KevinQuinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments