Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ember's Punishment

"Master punishes Ember and then has a little fun with her."

12
8 Comments 8
37.1k Views 37.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
I turned my head to look at him as he locked my wrists and ankles into place. I was laying in our bed, naked, my back to the ceiling. I pleaded to him with my eyes not daring to say a word. He laughed at me and told me that I should have thought of the consequences before I decided to do what I did. I looked away knowing what was coming and refusing to let him see the tears that I knew would soon be making a mess of my face. I hated that he was going to do this to me in our bed, the place where I curl up to him every night. I knew he chose this spot for that very reason. To show me that even in the safest place I am still his and always will be.

My body jumped at the sound and it was a second before I felt the pain. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t make a sound. I knew which whip he had chosen after the first hit; the most painful one, the one he never used on my soft pretty skin because he said it would hurt too much. It wasn’t until the fourth crack of the whip that I began to cry. I was crying not only because it hurt more than anything, but also because he chose this whip because he knew very well that it was going to hurt bad. Silent tears were rolling down my cheeks; I would not give him the satisfaction of hearing my cries. After a bit I started to go to that place in my mind, the one where I can block out the pain and just be numb.

“Ember, you'd better be counting, because when I ask you how many you got, if you’re wrong I’ll double it.” My Master knew my tricks, if he made me count I couldn’t stay in my place.

“Yes Master,” I quietly said through tears. I counted all 34 of them and when he asked for the number it was right.

“Are you sorry for being such a bad little slut?” he asked me in a very cold voice.
 
A whispered “Yes Master,” was all I could get out.

“Good, then I’ll give you time to think about the way you should have acted.” And with that he walked out of our room leaving me there all alone.

I think the fact that he left me there still tied down hurt more than the whip did. I waited for a long time trying my best to hear anything at all that would let me know what was going to happen to me.

After a while I heard bath water running and my Master came back into our room. Without saying a word to me he undid my wrists and ankles, picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. He lowered me into the hot water, my cuts stinging as the water came in contact with them. I flinched when the worst ones touched the water.

“I know it hurts Baby but I have to clean them and make sure you’re alright,” he said in a loving voice, breaking the silence.

My Master took a cloth and washed all of my cuts gently. When he was finished and satisfied they would heal fine without scars, he told me to lay back in the water; he lit two small candles, got up, and left the room, closing the door behind him.

I relaxed now that he was gone. I was happy my punishment was finally over and exhausted from the whole thing. I love my Master very much and I don’t like when he is unhappy, especially when it’s my fault he’s unhappy. I know my Master loves me very much too and that I had to have the punishment to become a better slave for him and to learn my lesson and my place. My mind was swimming with all these thoughts and slowly my eyes started to close. Before I knew it I was asleep.

I opened my eyes slowly forgetting where I was for a minute.

“How was your rest my lovely pet?”

I looked over when I heard his voice. He was sitting in a chair watching me, I suddenly felt nervous, with his eyes on me. He held out a towel for me, a kind smile on his lips. Slowly I stood up, water dripping off my body, letting him watch for a minute before stepping into the towel in his hands.

TSBoobsKeana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSBoobsKeana

I knew he would like that and I desperately wanted to please him. I let him wrap the towel around me and I snuggled into him pressing my body into his.

He picked me up, brought me back to our room, and put me back on our bed.

I looked over at the corners of the bed, the bindings that held me in place earlier were gone now. Our bed was our bed again safe and soft and perfect. I crawled over to my side of the bed giving him room to slide in beside me.

He smiled at me and taking his clothes off before climbing in. I happily took my towel and dropped it over the edge of the bed onto the floor.

I bit my bottom lip and looked straight at him waiting for him to make the first move unsure of exactly what he wanted from me.

He leaned over and kissed me hard.

I kissed him back happy that he was happy enough with how I took my punishment that I deserved playtime with him. He pulled me on top of him, being careful of my sore spots.

I felt his fingers on my already very wet pussy and I knew that would please him. He could make me wet with one look, something that had taken work, but I was happy I accomplished. He put two fingers in and curled them up touching my most sensitive spot.

I moaned and started to squirm unable to be still. My Master loved this, he loved making me loose control, loved pushing my boundaries to see how much I could take before I burst.

Suddenly then he stopped, “Oh no,” he said with a smirk on his face, “It’s not time for you to cum yet my pet.” He gently pushed me down to his cock which was very hard.

I opened my mouth and took the tip in sucking lightly at first and swirling my tongue around.

“Don’t tease me my pet I’m not in the mood and you don’t get to cum until I do,” he said warning me.

The thought of getting all worked up with no reward at the end made me stop my teasing game. I took all of him into my mouth and started sucking fast just the way he likes it. His cock was at the back of my throat and I was moving up and down with my hand and mouth. I heard him moan and I felt his cock get harder, I knew he was going to cum very soon. As I went up and down on his cock I wondered if he was going to cum in my mouth or on my face, if I was a good girl he would cum down my throat. I knew I had been bad enough to get punished but I did take my punishment like a good girl. Just then I felt his body shake and his hot cum slide down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, not wanting any to go to waste. I tiny bit slipped out and onto my bottom lip, my Master pulled his cock out of my mouth and scooped the cum off with his finger. He held it out to me and I sucked it clean tasting not only his cum but my pussy juices too. I knew my Master had to be very pleased with me.

I stayed there on my knees until my Master told me to lay beside him again.

“That was so good my pet I think tonight you’ll get something special,” he told me. “But for right now no cumming, I want you to save it all up for later.”

I was a little sad at this because I was being so good and trying really hard. My Master must have noticed the look on my face.

“Don’t look so sad; it’s for the best and I know you’ll love what I have planned for you tonight my little pet. And no, I’m not going to tell you what it is, so don’t even ask.”

He knows my curiosity all too well. Not knowing was almost a punishment in itself for me but my Master liked to surprise me.

“Now kitten go have a little nap I’ll wake you up when it’s time for your surprise.” And with that he left the room.
 
I heard the shower turn on and I drifted off to sleep to the sound of falling water.

Published 
Written by Ember
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments