Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Assignment

"This is what I sent to Mistress after HER first assignment, with some slight edits to make it fit the format."

9
1 Comment 1
817 Views 817
697 words 697 words

Just getting home from the store with a few new items that i purchased specifically so that i could try them on for YOU, i’m nervous and excited as i open the stockings and take the tags off of the panties.

This is my first assignment for YOU.

Still in my street clothes, i finish taking the tags off and lay the new things out on my bed. Undressing, i take off my shirt. Lifting it over my head and folding it over the chair next to the bed. Then i loosen my belt, unbutton and unzip my jeans opening them and pushing them down over my hips. Reaching down, i take them off and add them to the folded shirt on the chair. Feeling vulnerable left only in my black underwear, it is men’s underwear but it’s very small.

While i’m not getting hard, there is a small wet spot as i peel off my underwear. My excitement can be seen and felt as i place them over my jeans on the chair.

The first pair i’m going to try on for YOU is a black sheer bikini cut panty, should i try the stockings too?

They are very small in the front, i can barely fit into them. They feel nice against my skin and when i run my hands over them. Now that they are on correctly they are pretty much containing all of me. They are not much smaller than the ones i usually wear, but the cut and the feel is different. Knowing that they are woman’s panties and that i’m going to be telling YOU all about it makes them feel even sexier.

Sitting on the bed, i want to put on the sheer black stockings. They feel cold as i pull them up my legs and then tight, making my legs feel smoother as i lay on my back and run my hands over them. Rubbing my legs together and then each foot up and down the opposite leg. Glad that i got the stockings too. It almost feels like i’m touching someone else’s legs.

Lara_SSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lara_SSquirt

The stockings will stay on for the next pair of panties. This one is even smaller, a black lace thong. Lifting my hips up, i pull my panties down my legs. It feels good sliding them down like that, it’s almost like I’m being watched. Like letting someone else take them off of me. Waiting a moment, i take the lace thong in my hands and lift my legs straight up, pulling them up my legs lifting my hips as they reach the top of my stockings and feeling the string between my checks and the front holding nothing.

Standing up, i tuck myself in as best as i can. These make me feel sexy in a taboo way, but i don’t think i could actually wear them, i’m falling out with every step as i walk about my bedroom in my lace panties and stockings.

There is one more pair to try on for YOU, these ones are a smaller red g string. Remaining standing this time, bending at the waist as i pull the black thong out from my checks and down my stocking covered legs. Feeling the wet spot with my fingers as i hold the thong.

Walking around a little bit in just the stockings, letting myself air dry before lifting a foot and stepping into this final pair. Pulling it up my legs and into place, the string even thinner between my cheeks, rubbing against me as i move. It feels good, i like it. The red is alright with the black stockings. Just managing to tuck myself almost fully into the front of these, I definitely like the way the string feels as i walk around more. The way my ass feels with just these little strings, i can’t stop touching it.

Feeling sexy and sexual, naughty and girly.

Still wearing the red g string and the stockings, it’s been hours.

Smiling, i like this.

Thank YOU so much for this assignment, Mistress.

Published 
Written by HaleysLilErin
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments