Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time At The Club - Part Two

"Sarah experiences her first BDSM club and gets a punishment she didn't expect."

13
3 Comments 3
15.5k Views 15.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
At the entrance to Sin, Dan gave his name and they were handed special passes by the tough-looking bouncer. Sarah wore a raincoat over her sexy outfit and was a bit nervous to take it off. She could see people heading into the main dance club and, unbeknown to them, there was much more sinful things going on upstairs. Most believed it was a VIP area for the rich and famous, and would try to sneak glances. But the security and privacy was always strict to protect the dignity of their members.

Sarah shivered with nerves and Dan pulled her in closer. “We can go whenever you want baby,” he whispered comfortingly.

“Thanks, but I really want to do this and I know you'll take care of me.” She squeezed his hand and they entered the room.

It was filled with scantily clad people as expected. However, Sarah had expected... well, some groping at least. She was surprised to see everyone acting politely, talking to one another and enjoying drinks at the bar.

“Wasn't what you were expecting, huh?” Dan chuckled.

“Well, no not really. No one's even kissing,” she giggled in hushed whispers.

“Tonight they're waiting for the main event.”

“What’s that?”

“You.”

She gasped, her eyes going wide as she looked up in panic at her fiancée. “Are you serious? I can’t,” she implored.

Dan pulled her so she faced him and looked straight into her eyes, displaying his sincerity. “Yes you can. You just have to imagine its you and me, like at home. The only difference is we have a room with more equipment to be creative. I would never push you beyond your limits, you know that. Do you trust me?”

“Of course I do,” she exclaimed clutching his shoulders in a half embrace. “I'm just worried what others may think of me.”

He chuckled at this, confusing her. He leaned in and started undoing the buttons on her coat. Everytime a button slipped through the hole he would nibble further down her neck. “What? My gorgeous… sexy… submissive… soon-to-be-wife is worried what others think.” He pulled the tie undone slowly revealing her outfit. "The only thing they're going to be thinking is how they can get rid of me, so they can get their hands on you,” he grumbled possessively.

She groaned as he trailed his tongue teasingly from her clavicle to the edge of her new corset. He moaned at the taste of her cherry lotion and looked back up at her. “The men and the women,” he added.

She laughed, playfully shoving his arm.

“Save some for us,” a booming, humour-filled voice greeted them from behind Dan. They looked over to see their good friend Matthew with a mischievous smirk on his face. Sarah had known Matthew was kinky as well and she felt relieved to see a friendly face. She reached up to kiss his cheek and give him a hug.

“Hands off,” Dan ordered, though a trace of humour could be heard clearly in his voice. He knew he could trust his friend; they had become like brothers when they realised they shared a secret fantasy.

“Let me take your coat Sarah,” Matthew smiled, moving behind her and slipping off the coast. He hung it on a peg behind the bar and returned to them, his jaw suddenly dropping. “I'm making no promises mate,” he returned eyeing her outfit.

Her creamy breasts were pulled up high by the burgundy corset. Her legs looked long in the thigh high boots she desperately loved. And last of all were her skimpy panties with the device that slipped up into her pussy, which was making her ache with want. She remembered Dan’s devilish look as he slipped these up her legs and her mouth went dry.

“God, for one second I forgot how hot you looked,” Dan growled, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling her neck again, nipping playfully at her earlobe. She could feel his hardness pressed up against her and she only just managed to hold back a sigh. She couldn't wait to get him to a bed.

“Come on, the crowd is getting restless love birds, let’s get the show started,” Matthew encouraged.

“You mean you’re getting restless,” Dan laughed, but guided Sarah over to the stage area.

As they turned to the crowd, everyone started moving together ready for the announcement. Sarah took a big breath to calm herself, luckily she didn't feel as nervous as when they first arrived.

Dan addressed the audience with a confident, commanding voice. She recognised her master’s voice immediately and lowered onto her knees before the crowd. “Hello ladies and gentlemen! As you know it is my fiance’s first time and I don't doubt you will welcome her to the community as best you can. In return, she’s going to give us a performance today that I hope will please all of us.”

Her breath hitched in her throat at his words. What was he up to?

“Little one,” he addressed her, “tell everyone your safe word.”

“Cheerios,” she called out. A few small chuckles arose around the space but Sarah didn't mind. It had been the first breakfast they ate together, laughing at each other over their cereal bowls. It made the word more special, more memorable because the memory was important to her.

“Good girl,”he praised. “Now stand!”

She did so immediately, making sure to not look him directly in the eye.

“Earlier on today, do you remember doing anything against the rules.”

“No sir,” she blurted confused.

He then addressed the crowd once again, “Earlier today Sarah bent over teasingly in an attempt to convince me to touch her sexually.”

“I was only…”

“Be quiet!” he demanded before spanking her harder than he ever had.

She cried out, feeling the burn of his hand on her behind. Her lip quivered but she stayed strong, knowing he would want that.

“She thought she would get away with it, but instead I have saved her punishment for you all to see.”

Excited murmurs ran through the crowd in anticipation. Dan came over and lifted her hands above her head, making sure to loosen the corset slightly so she had more breathing space. She then noticed some straps hanging from the ceiling, slightly too high for her to reach. Despite this, Dan managed to force her up so her wrists were captured in them like cuffs. Her heels were raised high above the floor and her toes ached already at having all her weight on them.

Next, he lifted a blindfold up to her eyes. He didn't quite tie it yet but looked meaningfully into her eyes. She knew he was checking on her and she gave a gentle nod. He wrapped it around her eyes and she was instantly plunged into darkness. Every other sense was heightened, she could hear every murmur in the crowd, she felt every wisp of air pass by her and she could taste the strawberry lip balm spread across her lips.

He loosened the corset slightly again and pulled it down just so her breasts sprang free. She gasped at the new sensations and the whispers in the crowd grew louder. She blushed at their attention and she could hear Dan chuckling faintly in her ear.

She stood there feeling everyone’s eyes on her and her body began to react as if knowing it was on show. Her nipples began to harden into points, goosebumps raised up her arm and her pussy tingled warmly.

It was after a moment that she realised Dan had not touched her for a while now and he didn't seem to be returning. She was stretched out as long as possible, her breasts on display for everyone to see, defenceless, tied up and blind. She had never felt so sexy but where was Dan, she needed him to get through this.

“Sir?” she questioned. In reply, he slapped her arse harder than his last slap. It was not his hand but a flogger so the strips of pain spread across her cheeks, causing her knees to buckle and for a moment she hung by her arms off the floor.

“You do not speak unless I ask you a question. Understand?” he commanded.

“Yes sir,” she whimpered lowering her feet to the floor.

“Now, does anyone want a closer look?” he smirked to the audience.

Immediately, she could hear hurried footsteps as everyone rushed to greet her. She felt various materials brushing against her. Silk, caressing her skin, supple leather, warming her backside, the edge of a suit cuff brushing her chest.

She was overwhelmed with the scents filling the space, a light flowery tone, the masculine scent of sandalwood, a fruity delicious odour , but overall the underlying hint of sex. Dirty, dirty sex. She could smell it amongst everyone and juices dripped down her leg at the stench.

She was so caught up in this sensory overload, she did not feel somebody bow down at her feet and take notice of her desire. The person did not touch her but she could feel them breathe in her natural scent and groan.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

The slight tickle of their nose then ran up the inside of her leg following the trail of cum.

Someone then blew gently on her neck causing the hair there to raise. Her head fell back at all these sensations and someone in the crowd took advantage by dropping something wet onto her nipples. The liquid applied began to heat rapidly and she jerked helplessly on her cuffs wanting to be free to wrap her body around her master.

At the thought of him, she felt his presence behind her and he wrapped his hand in her hair forcefully, slightly tugging. “Thankyou everyone, I think you've definitely warmed her up for me,” he said, causing dirty chuckles within the crowd. She felt the audience peel off one by one and she whimpered in distress, wanting their delicate touches back. “What you didn't know was there's a little surprise in my little one’s panties.”

She thought of the small dildo pushing up into her again and she moaned wanting something bigger inside.

“What she does not know is... it vibrates,” he growled smugly.

Her legs quaked as the dildo began to vibrate. She tugged and tugged against her trappings to no avail. Her pussy flooded with juices and clenched around the dildo greedily. The sensation inside her was building rapidly and was heightened by her loss of sight.

She became aware of noises around her, the slurping of tongues colliding, the groans of a dominatrix being pleasured by her sub, the gasp after a harsh spank with a paddle and the rapid slapping of balls against arse cheeks. Images filled her head of all the naughty antics going on around her that she couldn't see. She knew that her partnership with Dan had inspired this and all feelings of nervousness evaporated.

Now she just needed to get Dan’s cock inside her. She began to go dizzy, wishing for Dan to hold her. Her climax was coming and she couldn't stop it. She gasped and groaned her mouth making unrecognisable sounds.

She couldn't imagine it could be anymore overwhelming until the vibration became stronger. “This is the next setting ladies and gentleman,” she could distantly hear Dan say. The next setting? There was more? She tried to breathe steadily to ward off the climax, tried to think of anything but the fact she was trussed up on display.

She then sensed Dan’s hands along her back and felt comforted. He began untying the corset lace by lace and as each new bit of skin was revealed he licked a trickle of sweat running down that section. She squirmed right until the last lace was untied, then the corset dropped to her feet.

She was aware she was stood in only panties and her boots but now she felt incredible and sexy just as Dan had described her. She presented herself proudly but was still overwhelmed by the sensations in her pussy.

“And now the highest setting,” Dan announced.

She cried out in defiance. She was already hanging on by a thread.

The dildo vibrated so powerfully her clit started wriggling with the emotion. The added feeling caused her to peak.

“Cum for me baby,” her master growled in her ear.

She immediately released, rivers of cum streaming down her leg. She cried out, seeing stars behind her eyelids and her legs couldn't hold her up anymore. Dan reached around as if to hold her, but instead grabbed her nipples and twisted them brutally. Another climax bolted through and she trembled, tears streaming down her face at the power of this second orgasm. She felt numbed to her environment, she was in her own little outer space.

She came to, feeling Dan massaging her arms which had been released from the cuffs above. She opened her eyes slowly and realised her blindfold had also been removed along with her remaining clothes. She looked around at her surroundings, seeing they were now in a private room with luxurious furnishings.

“Hello, Sleeping Beauty,” Dan smiled warmly, his eyes filled with love.

“Hey, what happened?” she asked, seeing she was curled up in his lap, on a bed fitted with expensive sheets.

“After you came we lost you for a bit." His eyes held a twinge of worry. “You okay?"

She rushed to alleviate his guilt, “I feel fantastic Dan. You made me feel incredible and powerful despite the fact I was being punished. I'm so lucky to have you, I would have never have even known these feelings without you.” She gently pressed her lips to his.

He pulled her closer. “I'm the lucky one, you did amazing baby. I couldn't have asked for more, ” he said with emotion, pressing kisses to everywhere he could reach, causing her to giggle. She squirmed on his lap and he stilled her, it was then she realised…

“You didn't cum!”

He chuckled, “it doesn't matter my sexy minx, seeing you explode the way you did was enough for me.”

She climbed off of his lap and knelt at his feet. “Please sir, can I suck your cock,” she whispered, glancing slyly up to him.

“Aren't you too tired little one?”

“I'm never too tired for my master’s pleasure.”

He gasped and began releasing himself from his suit pants. She pulled them off his ankles then grabbed his boxers and tugged them down. 

“It looks like you're wanting something,” he grinned cheekily clenching his fist around her hair.

“Yes sir, I’m hungry for your cock,” and with that her mouth slid over his pulsing rod. It was a good thing he’d trained himself to remain controlled, otherwise he would have shot his load as soon as he slipped between her lips.

She dived down, swallowing half his cock. As she pulled up, her tongue writhed over him tasting every inch. She moaned at his delicious flavour and plunged back down deeper this time. She began pumping up and down at a rapid speed, humming over his cock so the vibrations made her sucking even more sensational. His cock grew slick with her saliva and the sound of her mouth sliding up and down his dick made him crazy with desire.

He grabbed her head and started to thrust into her mouth, fucking it at the same rhythm to which she was bobbing, getting deeper and deeper. At the feeling of the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat he nearly came, and had to squeeze his cheeks together to hold off. It was then that she reached out and grabbed his balls within her fingers. She began to massage as she sucked and licked up and down. The feeling was so intense Dan knew he couldn’t hold off. He had to be inside her.

He pulled her off him carefully and threw her onto the bed. His intense look had her pussy immediately greedy for his cock, her clit jumping in readiness. He stalked towards her, like a lion hunting his prey. When he reached her, he jabbed his fingers into her, three all at once. The shock of pain had her jolting, before her pussy juice lubricated his fingers and soon his fingers were thrusting in and out easily. The feeling of her pussy walls clenching around his fingers made him more ready to get his dick inside her than ever before.

He rose above her, grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head, pinning her. He slowly slid his cock into her, sweat trickling down his cheek as he held himself back. As soon as he was finally in her, he began rocking in and out forcefully. He didn't move quickly but he hit her g spot everytime he pushed in.

She clutched the sheets above her head, writhing beneath him just the way he liked. She panted heavily but he wanted her screaming. He pulled her leg up to his hip and suddenly he was in deeper. The feeling of being so far inside her made him swell even more, a drop of pre-cum releasing itself. She groaned loudly at the feeling and at the sound he began thrusting thruster.

Faster and faster he pumped, pushing her knee up to her chest hitting deep each time at the perfect angle. Sarah’s cries grew louder and louder the more his pace increased, until he was jack hammering into her, the bed shaking dangerously at the motion.

“I want you to cum around me baby, I'm about to explode,” he panted. He reached down between them and began rubbing her clitoris in circles with his thumb. He felt her pussy clench tightly and his eyes rolled back. Not until she has. He pinched hard and thrust in deeply and finally she climaxed, screaming out, her back arching from the bed.

He came right away at the sight, exploding inside of her. Endless amounts of cum filled her and he bit down on her shoulder possessively as she milked him.

“Fuck Sarah," he groaned, his hips involuntarily still spasming causing her to sigh each time. He rolled them onto their sides as they kissed tenderly, sucking each other's lips and caressing every inch of skin they could reach.

Dan pulled back, gazing down at his beautiful fiancée, “I can’t believe you’re mine forever.”

“My heart, my soul and my body,” she winked cheekily, her nipples brushing against his chest. His cock instantly hardened to half mast. “Again?” her eyes widened in surprise.

“Again,” he grinned, rolling her back under him.

Published 
Written by AbiGreenEyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments