Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl

"A night of hardcore fun."

14
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
585 words 585 words

Author's Notes

"A very intense fantasy of mine."

Having my hands bound above my head, I lay naked on my side of the bed with my pussy swollen and hungry with my hands bound. Despite the fact that you were still clothed, as you pulled me towards you and touched my smooth, wet pussy, you began kissing my thighs and slowly circling my clit with your tongue as you slowly moved inward as you held my legs open, wondering whether or not you would use a spreader bar or tie my legs apart.

I was instructed by you to lay on my belly and to turn over as soon as you had untied my hands.

As soon as my hands were bound back above my head, you placed a triangular pillow under me, so you would have easy access to my now dripping-wet pussy that you could manipulate as you pleased. After you took away my ability to see, you went to the dresser and grabbed a red silk blindfold and a pair of noise-canceling wireless headphones, as well as Pandora radio, and put them on after depriving me of the ability to see.

There was only a moment that you left me like that, for a moment only, to admire what is truly yours and yours alone. As soon as you have placed the massager on my clit, you begin to rub it.

When you have firmly secured the device, turn it on. You then grab an electronic dildo with a vibrating butterfly and gently run your hands on my back and around my front to play with my breasts as you tease me with your gentle touches and an occasional slap on my tight ass will leave me with a red hand-print on my ass. You watched me moan oh so softly and then placed a cool liquid on my clit.

MelodyMansson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelodyMansson

"Defying me will result in severe punishment."

Despite being scared, I am intrigued by what you are about to do. As cold liquid fell on my ass, you wrapped something in my hair to pull my head back. You tease my ass with a small anal hook. During the process of attaching the small anal hook to my hair, you play with it until it is secure enough so that when I move my head, it will move inside me. Once again, you turn up the massager to a higher setting.

You came up and kissed my ever-so-soft lips and played with my breasts as you watched my dripping wet pussy begging for your hard cock to slip inside of me while you teased me again with the dildo just for a few moments as you again turn up the vibration knowing I am in heaven and wanting to cum again and again for you.

As you slowly pressed against my body, I felt your heat. Slowly and gently, you eased into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned softly. You then gradually fucked me faster and harder. You continue until you feel me tighten around your stiff cock. You can feel my sweet juices all over you as you turn the vibration down, pull out the anal hook, and fuck me fiercely. I moan and then play with my clit making me squirt all over the bed as I trembled from the orgasm you just gave me.

You untied me. You gave my ears and sight back and lay on your back, and I snuggled in and fell asleep on your chest. You kissed my forehead.

"That's my good girl."

Published 
Written by Lunarose21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments