Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Cubes

"Macy finds out how hot ice can be."

9
4 Comments 4
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The warm water cascaded down my body as I scrubbed along to wash away the soap. 

"Macy!" I heard my boyfriend, Jake, call out to me.

“I’m in the shower, Jake. Give me a minute!” I called out back to him. Having a spare key to my house, he usually let himself in and out as he liked. The key often came in handy when he planned surprises for me. I smiled at the thought and quickly finished showering, not wanting to keep him waiting.

I pulled the shower curtain to the side and reached for the towel that I had kept there. I moved my hand around, failing to feel its soft surface. I finally looked up, only to see that it wasn’t there! Surprised, I cracked the door to my bathroom open and saw Jake sitting on my bed.

“Uh... Jake? Could you pass me a towel? I think I forgot to take it with me.”

Silently, he handed me a towel through the small crack that I had opened. I closed in my hand on it and pulled to see that he had given me a hand towel! It would dry me, yes; but it wouldn’t cover me!

Almost as if sensing my thoughts, he said, no actually he ordered, “Dry yourself with that.”

I knew that tone. It was not that of a boyfriend calling out to his girlfriend; it was that of a master calling out to his lover.

So we’re playing again, huh?’I thought to myself and smiled in delight. I quickly dried myself and taking a deep breath, I stepped out of the bathroom, naked as the day I was born. Before I could realize what was happening, I was deprived of vision as he blindfolded me. His fingers caressed me as they went from the back of my head where the knot of my blindfold was, down to my neck, gliding towards the front. His intrepid fingers dipped down to the valley of my breasts and stopped. Suddenly, they were gone.

I stood there, with all my senses heightened, naked and vulnerable under his calculating gaze. I shifted my weight from one leg to another; the presence of his gaze on my body making me uncomfortable and vulnerable.

“Come,” he said in a soothing, husky voice, taking my hand in his.

My inner goddess rejoiced in knowing that I had affected him as much as he affected me. Feeling flushed, I followed as he laid me on the bed. Soon, I heard a click of what I imagined him to be opening, as I liked to call it, the ‘Box of Tricks.’ After a few moments, I heard him moving around the room and then his warm breath on my face. He smelled like peppermint, my favorite. I then felt him lifting my arms and tying my wrists together with some rope. I tried pulling them down, but failed. I figured he tied them to a bedpost above.

By this point, my breathing was ragged and my pussy was moist with anticipation. My legs were then spread apart and tied to the bedposts on either side. I desperately wanted to ask him what his plans were, but I couldn’t. I was aware of the rules. I wasn’t allowed to talk; unless I was directly asked a question. And I wasn’t allowed to ask any questions either.

I heard him going out of the room. For a moment, I panicked; I wondered if he would even come back, hoping he wouldn’t leave me in the state I was. But, I calmed myself and realized he would never do that to me.

ZaraMartines
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraMartines

I lay there, tied up, naked, lost in my thoughts, guessing his plans for me. Soon, I heard him coming back into the room. There was another sound as well, a faint clinking. I couldn’t guess what he had brought.

I felt him near me and then a fraction of his weight on me. Suddenly his mouth was on my breasts, lightly sucking on my nipple, grazing his teeth across it and softly biting it. A burst of warmth flowed down to my core. His mouth disappeared, replaced with cold air on my nipple and reappeared on my other breast, treating it with same care. I moaned softly and arched my back, pushing my breasts further into his face.

He moved down, kissing across my belly, leaving a hot trail of fire. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning out loud. He moved down further, reaching down to my pussy and then slowly sucked on my hard, wet clit. His tongue entered my slit, caressing the walls of my core. Unable to help myself, I let out a loud moan and let myself loose in the pleasure. He then reached up and kissed me, letting me taste my own juices on his lips and tongue. I felt the loss of his incredibly skilled mouth on my body before I felt the cold touching my nipples. I squealed out surprised and thrashed around a bit.

“Stay still,” he ordered in a cool, collected voice.

I whimpered, deeming it unfair for him to remain so cool and calm while I felt hot and bothered. Nevertheless, I forced myself to calm and successfully stayed still when he pressed the cold to my other nipple. Soon, I felt cold water trickling down and pooling itself below my breasts, finally dripping onto the bed. I concluded he used ice, instead of a cold gel that he had used once.

My nipples, fully erect, stood at attention and my pussy dripped as if it were overflowing. He started alternating between each nipple, his hot mouth on one, while placing the cold, dripping ice on another. He inserted a finger in my pussy, igniting it with a fresh flame. I thrashed around in my bonds, moaning and groaning, unable to help myself. The ice slid down and across my belly, down, down, and further down. A hand slowly traced my calves while his mouth worked back at my pussy, licking and sucking.

Then I felt cold. Very cold. It was cold everywhere. At the same time, I felt like I was on fire. He had inserted an ice cube inside my pussy! I bucked and moaned until I felt my release. I bit my lip as hard as I could, to keep myself from screaming out. Then I came, harder than I ever had.

While my orgasm subsided, I felt him climbing on top of me. I discovered he had released me of my bonds, the blindfold and the ice. I pulled him down for a kiss as I felt his warm shaft entering my cold pussy. He moaned into the kiss and I smiled, delighted. 

"You're so sexy, babe," he breathed.

We both moaned together as he increased the pace. Soon, he grunted and released himself in me. Feeling the first spurt of his warm cum hitting me, I cried out as I felt myself release once more.

Tired, he fell into the bed beside me and spooned me. I turned around to face him.

"Thank you," I breathed out to him and kissed him, resting my head on his shoulder and we both drifted off to sleep.
Published 
Written by Ash_sub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments