Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Dominus: Power

18
12 Comments 12
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Recommended Read
“Please, Gil? Pretty please? Say yes. She’s one of the most respected Dominatrices in the scene. It’ll be fun.” Ophelia begged as she slid off the couch and placed her head on my naked lap. I had just emerged from the shower and wore only a towel wrapped around my waist.

Ophelia had asked if I would accompany her to a Fetish Night event. Mistress Nikita, a respected practitioner and bdsm educator, would be the guest speaker. Nikita was also the author of a well-regarded book called “The Art of Feminine Domination.”

“Who’d believe that I’m a sub? Look at me,” I teased, “I’m always the top, at work and at play. The only time I’m on my knees is when I’ve lost a sock.”

Ophelia huffed, “Please? I want to pretend I’m a Domme. Besides, you’re ten times hotter than Mistress Nikita’s husband. You’ll make all the other slaves and subs jealous. And I’ll be the envy of the Ball.” She tossed her hair playfully.

I gave her a stern look. “Is that why you want to go, to make all the other women jealous?” I shook my head in mock disappointment. “That is a very unattractive trait, Ophelia.”

Ophelia propped herself on her knees and rubbed my muscular thighs. “Unattractive and shallow, I agree, but also extremely fun and satisfying.” She gave me her most submissive look even as she sought to be my “domme.”

“Just so you know, there’s no way I’m dressing up in black leather chaps, I’ll wear a suit. And as for leading me around by a leash? Only in your dreams. Just promise me you won’t lay it on too thick. The experienced players will see right through you.”

Ophelia clasped her hands together and bounced up and down on her knees. “Really? You’ll do this for me?”

“Yes, really. But I expect you to be on your best behavior at all times.”

Ophelia clutched her hands to her heart. “My absolute best, I promise. Gil, thank you!”

“And now I’d like to show you my gratitude.” She slid between my knees and spread my legs. “I love the smell and taste of your cock right out of the shower. May I suck your gorgeous cock, Sir?” She grinned, anticipating my answer.

I nodded, of course. Ophelia stroked my cock and licked the head till I was fully erect. Then she took me into her mouth and proceeded to glide her lips over its full length and thickness. I wanted to remind her who was in charge, so I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock as far as it would go, until I felt her gag. She looked at me with arousal and acceptance. It didn’t take me long to blow a load into her mouth.

Ophelia swallowed each powerful spurt as it hit the back of her throat. When she had emptied my balls, she gripped my cock at its base and squeezed as she glided her hand upwards. She showed an admirable diligence as she sucked the little remaining sperm in my cock into her mouth.

She stood up and headed for the shower. Just as Ophelia reached the bathroom door, she looked at me and said, with as much authority as she could muster, “You’ll wear your steel gray suit.” She then broke into mischievous giggles. “Sorry Gil, just practicing for tomorrow night. Although I do like that suit.

~

Ophelia looked absolutely stunning in her fetish ensemble. She twirled and grinned when she saw the look of approval in my eyes. I could hear the irony in her voice when she asked, “Too slutty?”

“No,” I replied. “It’s perfect. I can’t wait to get you alone while you’re still wearing it. Only you’ll be on your knees.”

When I said the one-piece cat suit was perfect, I wasn’t kidding. Her body was made for latex. Ophelia has rounded hips, a slim, tight waist, and perfect, full breasts. The shiny black rubber gleamed as it hugged her body. To add height and authority, she wore a pair of black, peep-toe Christian Louboutin stilettos. Her delicate, porcelain ankles were a stark and sexy contrast against the all-black outfit. From the waist down, her ankles and the cleavage of her toes were the only skin visible.

Parts of the dress were almost demure. Her back was covered, and there were cap sleeves concealing her deltoids.

But most of the outfit reeked of sex. The garment plunged. The zipper only went as high as her belly button, and the latex barely covered her breasts. The deep v-neck accentuated her bust, revealing the tops, sides and even a bit of the underside of her pert breasts. The rubber held everything securely in place, like a second skin.

My cock stirred and twitched when she walked towards me, with the exposed parts of her breasts jiggling alongside the shiny rubber.

Ophelia looked me up and down. “I approve. You look really handsome in that suit.” Then she looked pensive. “But maybe you look too good. I am taking you to a place full of aggressive, horny and predatory women.”

I was flattered and amused. “Don’t worry; I can take care of myself. Besides, everyone will be on their best behavior showing off their pets, subs and slaves.”

~

We arrived at the Oasis Kink Club a few minutes past eight pm. A section of the underground parking lot was reserved for the guests attending Mistress Nikita’s lecture and the ensuing “Meet and Mingle.” I parked the car, and we made our way to the top floor of the twelve story building. As soon as we exited the elevator, we were greeted by a young man wearing a stripper’s tuxedo: cuffs, bow-tie, leather shorts.

The formalities began immediately. He lowered his head to Ophelia and said, “Welcome, Mistress. Enjoy your evening.”

Ophelia, stood a little taller as she said, “Thank you.” She didn’t even look at him as we followed the signs to the auditorium

I admired her commitment to the role. As we were nearing the lecture, however, she stopped and turned to face me. I saw a familiar panic in her eyes.

“What if I can’t do this, Gil?” Ophelia seemed unsteady as she hugged me.

I thought her nervousness charming but unmerited. The bravery she’d shown when submitting to me would surely guide her through the evening. Her ass had known and loved my lash. Her cunt had taken my fist, much to her pleasure. I grabbed her by both arms and gently pushed her away from me.

In a low voice, I said, “Look at me.” Ophelia, as always, complied. “You can do this. Just be yourself and do more listening than talking. I assure you, you know more about the Dominant role that you realize.”

She shook her head and replied, “I’m a sub. I love being in your service. This makes me very nervous. I’ll go through with it if you order me to, but I think it’s best we skip this. Gil, I might have bitten off more than I can chew.”

She was so earnest; I couldn’t help but smile, “We are not in a session, Ophelia. I won’t order you to do anything. It’s a night out for us. Same as if we were going for dinner and a movie.” I leaned in, and continued. “Besides, you look too good not to go in and inspire lust and envy.”

Ophelia’s confidence started to return. “Thank you. How do I answer questions, if anyone asks?”

“Just pretend that you’re me. It’ll all come to you when you need it. I promise.”

Ophelia took a deep breath as she nodded her head. “I can do this.”

We took our seats just as Mistress Nikita appeared on stage. Her husband followed her, crawling on his hands and knees a few paces behind her. The seventy people in the audience all applauded when she took the podium. Mistress Nikita oozed polish and confidence as she spoke to us. She was in her mid-thirties and at the peak of her personal appeal. She was tall, at least five foot seven, with a tight and toned body. She wore black stilettos, skimpy panties and a garter belt holding up back-seamed stockings with the ultimate Cuban heels. The bustier she wore was skimpy and sheer. Mistress Nikita was a stunning woman with presence.

The pace of her lecture was perfect. While she stressed the importance of safety, her warmth and humor kept everyone engaged. She shared some real life experiences that were rewarding and had gone as planned. But she was candid about those times when a scene had gone sideways. Ophelia got over her nervousness and settled in quickly. We were both mesmerized by Mistress Nikita.

When Mistress Nikita ended her lecture, she announced that she would be available for the “Meet and Mingle” in a few minutes. There would be non-alcoholic refreshments and food ready in the hall next to the auditorium.

On the way to the Mingle, we encountered other couples and exchanged small talk. Ophelia was the center of attention, as everyone commented on how ravishing she looked in her latex outfit.

An older woman who had her husband on a leash offered her services to Ophelia, “Your pet looks like he’s a handful. How about a play date. We can watch our pets frolic.”

Ophelia chuckled, “He’s a pussy cat. He only bites if I order him to.”

The woman looked at me and wagged her finger, “You be a good boy for your mistress,” and then she gave me a broad smile, “Or else.”

Ophelia preened as the pair walked away. “This is fun, Gil. Are you enjoying yourself, Puppy-bear?”

Puppy-bear?” The name was so ridiculous; I had to shake my head.

“Yes, I’m going to tell everyone that’s your name,” she slapped my ass. “You have a problem with that, Puppy-bear?”

Before I could answer, Mistress Nikita approached Ophelia and complimented Ophelia on her attire. “Not everyone can wear latex with such confidence. You really own it. You are stunning. What’s your name, darling?”

Ophelia was taken aback to be in the presence of the woman of the evening. She stammered a bit as she replied, “Thank you Mistress. At this moment, I don’t feel that stunning because you are spectacular. I’m Ophelia, by the way.”

Mistress Nikita replied, “You are very sweet, Ophelia, thank you.” She pointed to me as she spoke to Ophelia, “No leash and collar? You must have trained him well. I commend you on your skills. Do you have any tricks you’d like to share? I’m always looking for new techniques.”

Ophelia blushed. She was at a loss for words. She wasn’t sure what the right answer was to the Mistress’ question. My words came back to her, Pretend that you are me. It’ll all come to you when you need it. I promise.

“You have no idea. He is a troublesome one. Stubborn, always horny, always trying to top from the bottom and he pouts if he doesn’t get his way. I’ve lost count of how many times I have had to paddle his ass for acting up. He exhausts me,” Ophelia replied and added the perfect facial expressions as she spoke.

I stifled a smile as I thought of all the paddling I’ve given Ophelia’s tight ass for mimicking what I say to her when she acts up. I was confident that she would get through the night and have a very entertaining time.

Mistress Nikita nodded and rolled her eyes, “I share your pain, Ophelia. They never appreciate what we do for them. Some days I want to throw my arms up in the air and run away. But, I love my husband, and boys will be boys.”

She turned around and looked down at her husband who was kneeling behind her. “This is Dog, my hubby.” Nikita patted him on his head and gave him a scratch behind his ears. “Say hello to the nice lady, Dog.”

He looked up at Ophelia and said, “Hello Mistress. Thank you for attending my Goddess’s event.”

Ophelia looked down at him and replied, “Hello Dog.” She thought it proper protocol not to engage in too much conversation with him.

Mistress Nikita looked me over and said to Ophelia, “He’s a big boy.”

Ophelia smiled and replied, “He’s big everywhere.”

The Mistress laughed, “Have you considered caging him? It helps focus the mind. And besides, it would be rude for him to walk around with a full erection.” She gazed around the gathering, looking at the beautiful women, all dressed provocatively in fetish gear. “In a place like this, he’s surrounded by what arouses him most.”

Ophelia grinned, “A good hard squeeze of his balls would correct that immediately.”

“So effective, Ophelia.” Mistress Nikita half growled. “Of course, I prefer to squeeze the head of their cock; I find it’s much quicker.”

In a showy move, Ophelia placed her hand on the front of my pants, as if she might give my cock a squeeze at any moment. “I’ll keep that in mind. I so admire your expertise. If you have any advice, I’d love to learn from you.” Ophelia practically dared me to say something, but I kept quiet as I enjoyed watching her gain confidence.

Mistress Nikita gave Ophelia’s breasts a prolonged look before she shifted her gaze up to Ophelia’s eyes.

KseniaHopess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KseniaHopess

“You should read my latest book. It’s my best to date.” She gave me a quick glance and asked, “When’s the last time you allowed this brute to cum?”

“Last night.” Ophelia blushed a little. “It was more for me than for my Puppy-bear. His cock smells and tastes so good after he showers. I couldn’t help myself.”

“Mmm, I have those urges too.” She shrugged. “Only I make Dog stand on a chair if I want to suck his cock. I would never get on my knees. It might confuse the poor dear.” I felt my cock twitch as I looked Mistress Nikita over. Ophelia noticed me staring and slapped my ass hard. “Keep your eyes to yourself. I will not tolerate any misbehavior.”

Mistress Nikita grinned, “You may want to reconsider caging his cock.” She looked down at Dog and ordered, “Tell the lovely Ophelia how long it’s been since you came?”

Dog lowered his head and replied, “Yes my Goddess. It’s been twenty-two days since I have been allowed to cum, Mistress Ophelia.”

Mistress Nikita drove the heel of her stiletto into Dog’s thigh and ordered, “Tell her why, you worthless worm.”

Dog gritted his teeth and did as he was told. “I got cum on my Goddess’ suede stilettos.”

Mistress Nikita walked in a circle around me and asked Ophelia, “May I inspect your man-bitch?”

Ophelia cringed. I hate that word. I don’t use it and Ophelia is forbidden to speak it, in any context. I clenched my jaw, which did not go unnoticed by Mistress Nikita.

Ophelia replied in a very calm tone that made me proud of her, “He has very few limits, but that’s one of them. He does not like that word. Thankfully, he more than makes up for it.”

With a slight nod of her head she replied, “It’s important to respect limits. I’ll remember his. Would you allow me to inspect your Puppy-bear?”

Every time I heard the name “Puppy-bear” it took enormous self-control to keep from snickering. Hearing Mistress Nikita use it, with her crisp, assertive diction, only heightened its absurdity. All the same, I was able to evoke some semblance of quasi-sincere submission.

“Here?” Ophelia asked, staggered that Mistress Nikita might want to play so publicly with me. It pleased me that Ophelia telegraphed that she did not want to share. Her every motion said that no one should put their hands on me.

“Of course not, my darling. I have a private room on the other side of the auditorium. Only if you are comfortable, of course.” Mistress Nikita leaned in and stroked my cheek. “I promise to be gentle.” Ophelia was unsure, “I could learn so much from you, but Puppy-bear is a bit shy.” She turned to me and asked, “What do you say, Puppy-bear?” I thought it was an elegant way of offering me the opportunity to decline.

“If it pleases you, Mistress Nikita, is more than welcome to inspect me,” I replied calmly, even as I was certain I had blown Ophelia’s mind.

Before Ophelia could reply, Mistress Nikita put her arm around Ophelia’s waist and began to lead her to the private room. “This is going to be very educational and fun. For both of us!”

Dog crawled into the room behind us and closed the door. Although the room was large, it was empty except for a few swivel chairs and a table. Mistress Nikita headed straight for a black duffle bag on the table. With a dramatic flourish, she pulled out an eight foot long, single tail whip.

She coiled the whip in her hands and then turned to Ophelia, “Don’t worry; I won’t mark your Puppy-bear. I just feel naked without my whip.”

Ophelia swallowed hard and tried to suppress her anxiety. She had no idea of what to expect, or how far Mistress Nikita would take the inspection.

Mistress Nikita stood a few feet away from me and in a cool voice, she commanded, “Remove your jacket, shirt and tie.” With lightning like speed she cracked the whip only a foot from my shoulder. She watched eagerly for my reaction.

I knew these games. I’ve played these games. I didn’t flinch at the sharp, snap of cracking air, or her sudden, quick movement. I met her gaze and with deliberate care; I removed the clothing she had requested.

I tried to catch Ophelia’s eye as I unbuttoned my shirt, only she averted my gaze. She gave Mistress Nikita a frank look. “What do you think so far? He does take care of himself.”

Mistress Nikita ran her fingers across my bare chest and back as she walked behind me. “As he should. For your pleasure, of course.”

She brought her body close, and her full breasts brushed against my arm. It was a knowing tease that made my cock twitch. I felt the handle of the leather whip being dragged gently down my back.

“You have a very sexy body, Puppy-bear. How much pain can you endure before using your safe word?” She cooed as she said the word “pain.”

I didn’t answer her. Mistress Nikita pushed her breasts even more firmly into my back, but only for an instant. Her voice took on a hard edge. “Do you need motivation to answer, you cock-less maggot? Or are you aching to taste the sting of my whip?”

Just as quickly as her edge appeared, she softened. I felt her lips press and linger on my left shoulder blade as she slid her left hand around my waist. She raked her nails lightly across my tight stomach, in a scratch that transformed into a caress.

I refused to take her bait. “I can take quite a bit of pain. I’m a boxer. We have to withstand what we dish out."

Mistress Nikita lifted my chin with the handle of her whip. She put her face next to mine as she hissed, “It’s very rude not to address me with the proper respect. Now, try again. If you don’t please me, I’ll ask Ophelia for permission to mark your back.” She tugged at my left nipple as she spoke.

“I can take quite a bit of pain, Mistress Nikita.

She looked at Ophelia with a wicked grin and said, “This one is trouble. You have your work cut out for you, Ophelia. I would enjoy disciplining and whipping him into shape for you. Just say the word, and I’ll teach this sissy-boy a lesson.”

Ophelia stayed calm. “Thank you for the offer.” It was Ophelia’s turn to touch my chest as if I were a possession. “He takes time to warm up. I’ll take care of him later.”

It was clear Mistress Nikita was trying to provoke as well as to seduce. She said I should shave my goatee, that facial hair was a sign of confusing masculinity. She held the hairless Dog up to me as an ideal. She threatened repeatedly to put a cage on my cock. When I wasn’t fast enough with an apology or enthusiastic enough about taking her lash, she threatened to discipline me further.

But she deployed softer skills, too. She’d rub her breasts against my body as she circled me like prey. She nuzzled my lips and goatee, as if to kiss them. She could wield her charms like weapons. It was intriguing being toyed with by someone so adept. Once again, my cock responded to her flirtations.

“Oh my!” Nikita exclaimed. “Ophelia, your boy is getting aroused. I felt him twitch against my ass again. Unacceptable behavior! Would you like me to cage his worthless cock? I can show you how.”

“No!” Ophelia reacted immediately to the question. “No, Mistress Nikita. I don’t like this game.”

Mistress Nikita grinned and replied, “Shall we ask your fuck toy if he wants me to stop?” She turned around to face me, keeping contact with my cock as her body rotated. She pressed her breasts into my chest. Her voice was even as she spoke to me. “Do you realize that it was very rude of you to get hard without my permission? Feeling your cock pushing against my hip makes me question your sincerity. Do you think what you did is proper? I’ve trampled cocks and balls with my stilettos for lesser offenses.”

Ophelia cringed. The head games were intensifying, and she wanted no part of them. She turned to me. “I think it’s best that we leave, Puppy-bear.” I nodded as she leaned over to give Nikita a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you for your time.”

“Ohhh. I am disappointed with you, Ophelia. You are much too lenient with your fuck toy.” Mistress Nikita pouted. “But no hard feelings. Leave if you must.”

“Get dressed, Gil,” Ophelia hastily ordered.

“Wait,” Mistress Nikita called out. “I have an offer for you. I want to mark him. The prospect of laying my whip across this man’s back intrigues me.”

“No. We’re leaving,” Ophelia shot back.

“I’ll make it worth his while. If he doesn’t make a sound for all three strikes, I’ll squat before him and suck his cock. Squatting is much more humiliating than kneeling. Of course, he can flinch all he wants. I do enjoy it when the worms flinch. What do you say, Ophelia?”

"Not a chance. The whip will cut him.” Ophelia’s voice was firm.

Mistress Nikita laughed, "He might like it. Shall we ask him? What do you say, Puppy-bear?”

"I agree. Safe word is ‘red.’” I smiled at Mistress Nikita.

"No Gil! I’ll suck your cock all night. Please, let’s leave.” Ophelia had a panicked look.

I winked at Ophelia and replied, "I love blow jobs. I’m sure Mistress Nikita will pay extra attention to my cock while she sucks it. Those big red lips of hers have the potential to give me the best blow job I’ve ever had. Oh, and I like lots of tongue and spit.”

Mistress Nikita walked away with a grin on her face and replied, “I’ll suck your cock like no one has ever sucked it before. I guarantee it, maggot. Safe word is ‘red,’ agreed. Now, turn your back to me and let me enjoy marking your skin. I want you sleeping on your stomach for weeks.”

Ophelia shook her head and closed her eyes.

“I’ll count to three, and then strike. Brace yourself fuck-toy.”

“One.”

Ophelia turned her back away from the scene and crossed her arms around her chest. She was riddled with guilt over how the evening had turned out.

“Two!”

Ophelia drew a deep breath and fought back a sob. She covered her ears with her hands and shut her eyes tighter. A tear squeezed out of her tightly shut eyelids. She didn’t want to hear the sick crack of leather on my flesh. She pictured gashes on my back and how I would scream in pain. It was all her fault, simply because she had wanted to inhabit a role she didn’t have the hunger to play.

Just as Nikita was raising her single tail, I growled, “Red”.

Ophelia’s heart jumped out of her chest. She smiled as she remembered what I had said to her earlier. "I can take care of myself, no matter what transpires.”

I turned to face Mistress Nikita. She grinned and nodded her head. She then took a step back, lifted the whip over her head and swung her arm with a great speed. The tail of the whip cracked six inches from my face. It took immense self-control, but I didn’t flinch or blink. She was a master of the whip. I was never in harm’s way.

“You are an incorrigible tease, Gil. Puppy-bear ? Please. My tight, gorgeous ass.” She looked at Ophelia. “You came up with that on the spot, didn’t you!” Mistress Nikita’s grin was broad and infectious. She turned back to me. “What’s your kink, if I may ask?”

“I’m busted. But I’m busted by the best.” I squared my shoulders. “Sadistic Rope Top first and foremost. I’m very demanding of my subs.”

“I had my suspicions to be honest. I have seen the most implausible of couplings. Ophelia was convincing right up to the point where you might have to take some pain. Such a shame you aren’t submissive. I’d enjoy putting you through your paces. If Ophelia and Dog were to agree, I’d love to play with you, Gil. I switch from time to time, but for very few people. I might consider it with you. No guarantee though. I am notoriously fickle.” Mistress Nikita laughed. “Leave a message on my web page if you’re interested.”

“You’ve given me a lot to think about. Now, please excuse us. You two lovely ladies have tortured me enough already. Forget your whip, Nikita, all this talk of blow jobs and looking at you two in your spectacular outfits, has put me in a state. I need my cock sucked.” I walked over to Mistress Nikita, took her hand and kissed it. “It was a pleasure meeting you.”

Mistress Nikita smacked my ass when I turned to leave. "I had to do that," she chuckled. "It was a pleasure meeting both of you."

Ophelia walked with her arms wrapped around mine as we made our way to my car.

"Did you have a fun time?" I asked as I held the car door for her. I slapped her ass as she entered my black BMW.

Ophelia laughed and replied, "I did. I learned a lot, too. Thank you, Puppy-bear."

I cringed at the name. As she slid into the car seat, Ophelia grabbed my belt and pulled my crotch close to her face. "Domming is way too hard. I have a newfound respect for those who excel at it. I think I'm going to stick to being a sub, it's a lot less work, and probably ten times more fun."

She pulled my zipper down and freed my semi-erect cock. "I'm hungry, Sir. May I have a snack to tide me over?"

Before I could answer, Ophelia sucked my prick into her mouth. She looked up at me and spoke with a mouth full of cock, "Just punish me later for not waiting for permission."

Fin.

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments