Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The House of Madam (Part One)

"Steven submits himself to the will of Madam and her assistants"

6
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
As arranged, I arrived just before two o’clock. Having found the address, which was in the middle of a long Georgian Terrace, without difficulty, I knocked on the door and waited. Within a few seconds it was opened, and a girl in her early twenties with short blond hair and a slim, almost boyish figure stood before me.

“Oh hello, I am Steven, and I think that you are expecting me.”

“Hello, yes we are. My name is Cassie. Follow me please.”

I followed the girl a few metres along a passage until we came to an opulently appointed bathroom on the left. Cassie gave me soap and a towel, and instructed me to take a shower. When I emerged my clothes were gone, but by the time I had finished drying myself she reappeared with some restraints in her hand.

“Turn around and place your hands behind your back,” Cassie instructed me.

She then proceeded to manacle my hands together, and placed a metal collar attached to a length of chain around my neck. Grasping the chain firmly, she proceeded to lead me out of the bathroom and down a series of corridors that took us deeper into the house. We paused at a large, heavy wooden door, which Cassie unlocked before leading me through it.

The room we entered into was small, barely more than a corridor, with another heavy wooden door on the far side. Having ordered me to kneel, she then looped the chain through a ring sunk into the floor and secured it with a small padlock. I heard the door behind me close and the key turn. Then I was alone in this small, dimly lit space.

I had no idea how long I remained naked, chained to the floor in a kneeling position. It seemed like a couple of hours, although I suspect that it was not much more than 30 or 40 minutes. Just when I was beginning to think that I might have been forgotten, the key turned in the door behind me, and Cassie entered with a second girl, both of them completely naked.

Although Cassie looked slightly less boyish without her jeans and camisole top, her appearance was still a complete contrast to that of her companion. The second girl had a curvaceous figure with full breasts and rounded hips. Her olive skin, dark eyes and long, black hair suggested to me that she might have been born somewhere in the Eastern Mediterranean. Unlike Cassie, who was shaved and smooth, she had a neatly trimmed bush of fine, dark hair.

The girls took up positions in front of me, one to each side of the oak door that I was facing. Within a few seconds that door had opened, and a striking woman with ringlets of copper coloured hair falling to her shoulders stood before me. She was not beautiful, although certainly attractive, with high cheekbones and striking green eyes. She wore a long sleeved, black leather dress with an extremely short skirt and a full-length front zip running from the neckline to the hem.The zip was drawn well down, allowing the skintight fit to reveal more than a hint of cleavage. The skirt was so short as to just skim her buttocks, drawing my eyes to her long and shapely legs. A black leather studded choker and black-patent, high-heeled shoes completed the outfit.

The first words that she said to me then have been permanently etched in my mind from that moment onwards.

“So Steven, you have been brave, or foolish enough to submit yourself to the dark secrets of my house. Time will tell you if you made a wise choice. What I can promise you is that during your time here you will experience the most intense, frustrating and mind blowing sensations of your life. Pleasure and pain will be mixed, and at times you will neither know nor care where one ends and the other begins.”

Madam paused for a few seconds to let her words sink in, and then continued,

“I will oversee your confinement here, but much of the hands on work I leave to my girls. Cassie you have already met, and the other girl is Melina. I have trained them both to be experts in their field. You will know me only as Madam, but you will not utter that title while you are here. If you do so I will assume that we have exceeded your limit of pain, and your stay will be at an end. Now girls, take him through and prepare him for the session.”

Cassie un-hooked the chain from the floor while Melina guided me to my feet. Then I was taken through the door in front of me into the room beyond. Positioned in the centre was a low construction the size of a double bed with a padded leather base and a wooden post at each corner. Each post had a D ring through which ran an adjustable leather strap attached to wrist and ankle cuffs, which could be secured by a small padlock.

Around the walls were various chains, rings and other points of attachment, whilst a collection of manacles, collars, dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, lubricants and other items were positioned on a large table against the left-hand wall. The lighting was subdued, but not dim. Madam followed us into the room, and settled herself into a padded, high-backed chair in the far right-hand corner of the room.

Cassie led me to the centre of the room where the collar was released and the manacles unlocked. I was then guided firmly downwards onto the leather base and told to position my wrists and ankles towards the corner posts. After the cuffs had been locked in place the girls pulled the leather straps tight and fastened the buckles. My ability to move was now totally restricted. I felt a frisson of anticipation, but I was also aware that I was spreadeagled, immobilized and more vulnerable than ever before in my life.

Without further guidance from Madam, the girls set to work on me immediately. Melina took a ball gag from the table, inserted it between my teeth, and fastened the strap at the back of my head. She then selected a pair of adjustable nipple sticks from the table and began to work on my nipples. Grasping them between fore finger and thumb, she twisted and pulled to elongate them before attaching the sticks. The rubber rings were adjusted until obvious distress showed on my face at which point she slackened them a little, leaving me uncomfortable enough to focus my attention on the source of the pain.

Now it was Cassie’s turn. Kneeling between my legs she deftly threaded one ball through a metal ring, and then the other. She began to kiss and suck my flaccid cock, and I started to stiffen immediately. When I was still only partially erect, she fed my cock through a second metal ring, which was attached to the first by a short leather strap.

Cassie then took my cock completely in her mouth and began to suck, gently at first, but then more fiercely. My cock quickly hardened and grew, the cock ring making my erection both larger and firmer than normal. At the same time, the other ring pulled my ball-sack up and away from my body. Cassie then paused, grasped the root of my cock and inspected her work, before starting again to give me head.

Fixing her lips around the head, she ran them down the shaft, taking almost my whole length in her mouth before coming back up until just the tip was in contact with her tongue. After six or eight up and down movements she switched her attention to the ridge, nibbling and licking its full length up to the tiny string under the head.

AthenaGrayTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AthenaGrayTS

Next she tongued my slit, probing it gently before taking the head back into her mouth; then drawing in my whole length while sucking me again.

But then my rising excitement and anticipation was brought to an abrupt halt, as Cassie stopped what she was doing, got up and stood to one side to be replaced at once by Melina.

Melina wrapped the fingers of her left hand around my cock, and began an oily massage of the skin under my ball-sack with her right hand. Gradually, she increased the range of her strokes, going down between my buttocks and along the crack. I felt the soft pad of a finger pressed against my anus, caressing it with small circular strokes. She applied a little pressure, and I was relaxed enough to take her finger inside me.

It was just the tip at first, then up to the knuckle and finally the full length, massaging me internally and teasing my prostate. Melina continued for a few seconds and then introduced a second finger, and used them both to carry on the massage.

Cassie meanwhile had gone to the table, and when she returned and knelt by Melina I could see that she had a large, heavy stainless steel butt plug. Cassie liberally lubricated the plug and poured more lubricant over Melina’s fingers, before passing it to her. Then I felt the plug hard and cool against my arse. I had never taken anything so large inside me, and my immediate reaction was to tense up and resist its intrusion. Melina, however, was not to be denied in her task. She paused for a few seconds, and sensing that I had relaxed slightly she eased the plug part way in. With a few more adept strokes she had inserted its full length up to the flanged hilt.

I felt its solid presence inside me, the weight and size stretching me wider than I had anticipated. My mind had been prepared for the worst, but the sensations the plug produced were more pleasurable and less painful than I had feared.

When Melina had finished, Madam left her chair, came over to where I was staked down and knelt over my chest. She ran two fingers down over her shaved pubic mound and eased them into her pussy. After briefly fingering herself, she grabbed my hair with her other hand and pulled my head up. Madam then smeared my nose and lips liberally with her juices, pressing her palm to my nose to enhance the effect. Her scent was that of pure sex, a heady, forbidden perfume that made my only desire at that moment to be inside her.

“I suppose that you want to fuck me don’t you Steven, well be sure that is not going to happen. This is as close to my cunt as you will ever come. As for the other girls, we shall see, depending on how you measure up over the next couple of days.”

Madam then rose to her feet and positioned herself with one foot on the floor and the other on the raised platform, turning herself to ensure that I would have a perfect view of the coming event.

Parting her lips with her left hand, she began to finger her clit with small circular movements, firstly with one finger and then with two. Periodically, her fingers would slide down below her clit and she would enter herself with one or two fingers, but never more than knuckle deep. At other times she would move her fingers back above the hood, reducing the sensations before once again applying direct pressure to her clit. Every so often she would bend her knees to adjust her access to herself, before drawing herself back up to her full height.

Then she began to rub more strongly, circling her clit ever more vigorously. Her breathing became rapid, and I saw that she was biting at her bottom lip. Eyes closed, face flushed, fine beads of perspiration on her cleavage, she was unconscious to the world. Finally, she began to gasp, and spreading her lips more widely, she brought herself to a shuddering orgasm with a furious flurry of fingers, crying softly as she came.

She stood, eyes closed savouring the moment for maybe half a minute before she composed herself, turned to Cassie and said, “Alright Cassie, now it is your turn. See how far you can take Steven, and how far he is capable of being taken.”

Resuming her position between my legs, Cassie began by applying lubricant to both my cock and her hands. Then once again grasping the root of my cock in her left hand, she began to work me with her right. Initially, everything moved slowly as she wrapped her hand around me, and worked it up the shaft before cupping her fingers over the head with a swirling motion. She went on to massage just the glans with four or five light strokes before working her hand back down to the root, then switched to grasping the base of my cock tightly whilst corkscrewing her fingers around just below the head.

Two hands, one hand, linking her fingers together to slide them up and down, focusing first on the ridge, then the glans, then the root. I began to realise that there was no end to her inventiveness. Maybe this delightful massage would go on indefinitely, or at least until I came.

However, the mood changed in an instant at Madam’s command. With the root of my cock still firmly grasped in her left hand, Cassie began to run her fingers up and down the shaft, slowly at first and then gradually building the speed of the strokes. Then the tempo slackened almost to nothing before the slow build up again, to end in fast, almost furious strokes.

After the second round of this, I felt that I was certain to orgasm, but Cassie instinctively knew how my every breath related to the state of excitement. She was the mistress of tease and denial, and at the crucial moment her thumb would apply exactly the right amount of pressure on the ridge, just below the head of my cock, to make my welling climax subside.

I am not sure how many times Cassie brought me close to orgasm in that session. It could have been five, six, seven, even eight. Although her stroking brought me excitement, I also experienced a growing sense of frustration and discomfort. My head swimming, my balls aching, the butt plug seeming to fill me ever more completely, my cock burning, and every muscle stiff from my having spent so long in restraint, it seemed as though Cassie would deny me my climax until finally I lost touch with reality.

Coming went beyond important, and became the only thought in my head. I would gladly have entered into any pact with the devil, providing the agreement included my orgasm and its attendant endorphin rush. Finally Madam’s voice brought the change of pace that I was so desperate for,

“He has endured enough Cassie. Now finish him.”

Yet again, Cassie began to build the rhythm of her strokes, long and quite leisurely at first then quicker and jerkier. But this time there would be no squeeze under the head of my cock, no slackening in the pace. My breath came in short pants, and from deep inside me there was a welling up of that unique, pleasurable release that only orgasm delivers. My arse clenched tightly on the butt plug, and then the dam burst and a fountain of hot cum sprayed across my chest. Even now, it was not over, as Cassie continued to wank me without pausing until she had extracted every last drop of cum from my cock.

Published 
Written by marquis87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments