Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just for you ... by Kimmi

"I sit you in a soft, comfy chair and restrain you and now the fun begins..."

15
9 Comments 9
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I am usually submissive to you. I like you to be in charge... it makes me feel secure. However, I wanted to see what it was like to be the dominant. You show up at my door and I am ready for you. I am wearing black stockings clipped to a garter belt around my waist and no panties. I have a black corset top and my ample breasts are poking out above the top starting at my nipples. I pull you into my living room and pull down your pants and underwear and sit you in a soft, comfy chair. Then, I pull your hands behind the chair and restrain you with black, fuzzy handcuffs. There is a Trey Songz song "Neighbors Know My Name" playing on repeat in the background. I thought this song was appropriate. Hopefully, by the end of this you will have screamed my name so many times my neighbors will know it. You have not seen this side of me before and grow hard with anticipation.

I straddle the chair and rub my breasts on your face. You turn your head to try to suck one of my nipples poking out above my top. I pull away.

"Let me suck you," you say.

"No," I say, smiling.

Then, I sit my warm, now wet pussy on your thigh and rub my nipples all around your mouth. You try again to catch one, and I pull away. Your cock moves on its own now.

I kiss your mouth passionately and you lean into me to deepen the kiss and again I pull away. You growl a little.

I kiss your cheeks and move to your ear. I thrust my tongue in and out of your ear while my hand finds your hard dick. I stroke you in rhythm with my tongue in your ear. You pull against the handcuffs and try to turn your head to kiss me. I pull my face away.

"Enough, Kimmi! Free me so I can touch you properly," you demand.

"No," I simply say.

You pull against the restraints again. I get on my knees in front of you and kiss your chest, then slowly follow your nature trail down to your huge dick. I hold you firmly with one hand and look up into your eyes and then flick your tip with my tongue. Your eyes close and you groan. I continue to gently flick your tip. You squirm and are again pulling against the restraints.

"Suck me now, Kimmi!!!" you demand yelling. "Quit with the teasing!"

The lyrics I bet the neighbors know my name sound in the background. Are my neighbors hearing you yell my name?

"No," I say. I release your dick and stand up, smiling at your discomfort.

I bend over in front of you to show you my bare, firm bottom. Then, I slowly back up and settle on your lap. You do lean forward and manage to reach the back of my neck with your lips and tongue. It feels amazing, but I can't let it continue. This is a torture session for you... but the release at the end should be mind-blowing. I lean forward out of your reach but continue to rub my very wet pussy on your throbbing dick. I am really getting turned on now and longing for you to fuck me hard, but have to continue my torture.

"Enough, Kimmi!!! I want to fuck you now!" you yell. "Release the handcuffs!"

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

"No," I say. Then, I stand and blindfold you.

"No... I want to see you," you protest.

"No," I refute.

Then, I once again slide down and without touching you with my hands, take your ready dick into my mouth. I push you in and out, suck hard, and swirl my tongue around you. Being without sight, every touch and lick is intensified for you. You pant hard and I can feel your orgasm close, so I pull away.

"No!!!" you yell again. "Please don't stop."

I am silent. 

"Are you there?" you ask almost desperately.

I do not answer but return to lick your dick up and down and then I get on top of you and slide you into my awaiting pussy. I move very very slowly on top of you. Now I am really fucking aroused by now, and it is hard for me to not lose control. Maybe it is time to stop the torture. I will try to continue a little longer. You are really close to cumming once again.

"Yes! Yes, Kimmi!" you groan.

You try to thrust your dick harder into my pussy from your seat, so I must retreat.

"Damn it, Kimmi!!" you yell. 

You have had enough. With a burst of strength, you break the handcuffs, yank off the blindfold, stand up, and grab me. I am stunned as you turn me to the side, bend me over your left arm, and soundly spank my bare, round bottom. I squirm and protest and you hold me firm.

"You are a naughty naughty naughty girl teasing and torturing me like this. You deserve every sting of my hand," you say roughly.

I flinch and moan with each hard spank of your hand. You then abruptly stand me up and push me against the wall facing you. You use one of your large hands to restrain both of my wrists above my head and stare into my eyes with a fiery look.

"And now little teaser... prepare to be soundly fucked!" you said sternly.

You use the other hand to plunge your stiff cock into my ready pussy. I scream out upon entry. You add your other hand to hold my wrists above my head while you bend to roughly suck my nipples. I feel a little bite and squeal with pleasure. You pinch one nipple and bite the other. I have never seen you so wild with passion. It feels like your cock is up inside my lower tummy you are fucking me so hard. My eyes roll back and I fight to stay standing. You sense my weakening legs and tug harder on my wrists to hold me in place. We fuck and fuck and fuck until I scream out my orgasm. As I scream with each accompanying wave, you release inside me and let out the loudest growl I have ever heard. You give me three more very hard thrusts as you finish out your orgasm. 

You release my wrists and we both collapse on the floor panting.  I have never had such an intense experience. And you... well, you look like a man who has just had the best fuck of his life. I bet the neighbors know my name rings out in the background... 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments