Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinbaku: Fire and Ice

52
36 Comments 36
24.1k Views 24.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
I could tell something weighed heavy on her mind. I mentioned that I had noticed a change in her and was a bit worried and that she could tell me anything. After a long silence she crawled on to my lap, tucked her arms and legs in to her body and nestled her head on my chest. It is her favorite position to be in, after we had fucked.

She said that she didn’t know how to tell me, that recently, each time she had an orgasm, it felt as if a little piece of it remained deep inside her. It had been building up slowly and had now become overwhelming. She ached to feel empty again. And that it wasn’t me, she loved the way I made her feel.

She nervously asked if I would be harder on her. She begged me to make her feel empty.

I assured her I would, as I placed a kiss upon her head.

--------------------------------------------

She stood naked and motionless in the middle of my bedroom. Her eyes glaring at the red, hemp rope lying at her feet. I stood behind her and put her long, shimmering, chestnut hair in a ponytail. My hands ran down her slender shoulders, down her arms and came to rest on her hips. I rested my head on her shoulder and watched as her chest heaved. She was breathing slow and deep. Her large breasts swelled outwards and shifted to the side, with each lustful inhale.

I tower over her. My six foot, lean, muscular frame makes her look tiny. The top of her head barely meets my collar bone. I turned her around in my arms and placed a long, loving kiss on her forehead. She gasped, lifted her head and brushed her parted lips over mine.

I picked up my rope from the floor, swept her up in my arms and laid her on my bed, her hips on the edge of the mattress. Her left leg was touching the thick, mahogany bed post at the foot of the bed. There would be no intricate and perfectly symmetrical ties. My rope would not be lovingly weaved to adorn and match the beauty of her body, as it had so many times before. She had begged for my rope to punish her, bite mercilessly in to her willing flesh, dig deeper in to her than it ever had before.

I would give her all that she asked… and more.

I tied a slip knot at one end of the rope, slipped it over her left ankle and tightened it. I lifted her left foot on to the mattress and folded her leg, pushing her calf tight against the back of her thigh. I wound half the length of the rope tightly around her folded leg and the other half around the bed post and her leg. I closed the tie.

My cock twitched at the sight of her bound and bent leg anchored to the bed post. The contrast of her porcelain skin melted in to the dark mahogany, sent a shiver through me. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her up to a sitting position. She winced in pain and moaned in pleasure, in the same gasping breath.

I kneeled on the bed behind her, crossed her arms behind her back and pulled her hands across her back to meet the opposite elbow. I bound them tightly. She moaned softly as I closed the tie. I wrapped the running end of the rope tightly around her arms and breasts, inches away from her hard, pink nipples. She winced in pain as the rope bit and pinched her skin. I used the last few inches of rope to close tie.

I slid off my bed, stood in front of her and pushed her on to her back. She moaned and writhed as she settled in to the tie. I took the third rope and bound it tight above her right knee with another slip knot. I pinned her right knee to the mattress and tied the rope around the opposite bed post that her left leg was tied to.

I stood over her, watched as she rocked back and forth, straining against my rope, getting wetter with each movement she made. Her pussy spread, glistening and slick with her juice. The contrast of my punishing rope against her beautiful, delicate body, made me want to take her then and there.

I turned and walked away from her. She lifted her head and watched me as I left the bedroom.
I retuned with a large stainless steel bowl full of ice and a candle in a glass. Her glazed eyes widened, she dropped her head on to the mattress, when she realized what I had brought for her. She squirmed and moaned in anticipation.

I placed the bowl of ice and the candle on the mattress next to her head. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. I kneeled next to her and grabbed an ice cube. She looked up at me and swallowed hard. I licked my lips and slowly rubbed the ice cube across them. The ice began to melt as it traded its cold for the heat from my lips. A droplet of water ran down the whiskers on my chin and landed on her cheek. I rubbed the ice cube over my lips, till the cold began to burn them.

I threw the ice cube back in the bowl. The loud metallic clang startled her. I lowered my head and placed a cold, burning kiss on her lips. She gasped and hungrily kissed me back. She sucked my lips in to her mouth and ran her tongue over them. I slowly pulled away from her warm mouth. She moaned out loud in disapproval and frustration. I looked at her and grinned, as I picked another ice cube and sucked it in to my mouth. She cried out and lifted her hips off the mattress, as far as my ropes would allow, begging for my mouth on her pussy.

I growled from deep in my throat and shook my head.

As much as I wanted to devour her sweet pussy, I would not be devouring it with my mouth. I had something else in store for her. She pushed the back of her head in to the mattress and cried out in desperation.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

I picked up the candle and lit it. Her eyes widened as she focused on the orange flickering flame. I rolled it in my fingers, till the thin coat of wax had burned off the wick and placed it on my night table.

I lowered my mouth to her right breast and placed my lips on her hard, erect nipple. I parted my lips and sucked it in to my mouth. She squirmed and pushed her breast hard against my mouth. I opened my mouth wider and sucked more of her breast in to it. I used my tongue to roll the ice cube over her breast. She bucked her hips and whimpered each time the ice made contact with her nipple.

When the ice had completely melted, I reached for the candle and held it inches above her chest. There were red and pink splotches on her bound breast, from the ice and my sucking. She stared wide eyed at the candle in my hand. She was breathing hard through her mouth and moaning loudly. I tilted the candle and watched the hot liquid pour over the lip of the glass. It changed color in midair as it made its way to her calling breast.

The hot liquid hit and splattered just above her nipple. It changed color again, as it ran down the slope of her breast. Her scream filled the room. Every muscle in her body tightened and strained against my rope. Her head thrashed left to right as the hot liquid cooled and hardened on her flesh.

I picked up another ice cube and gently caressed the top of her left breast with it. Slowly making my way to her nipple and rubbing the ice cube in slow circles around it. Gurgling moans were trapped in her throat. I brought the candle to the bottom of her breast and waved it back and forth, slowly, allowing the flickering flame to lick at her soft flesh. Her moans turned to tormented cries of pleasure.

I placed the candle back on the night table. I slid the stainless steel bowl down the mattress next to her hip. My eyes darted to the dark puddle between her spread legs on the bed sheet. Her clit was fully exposed and looked painfully swollen. I stripped out of my clothes and slowly stroked my fully erect cock for her. She licked her lips and ground her ass in to the mattress. Her eyes begged for me to fuck her, to drive my thick cock deep inside her.

I growled again and shook my head.

I kneeled between her legs, placed my left hand in the ice bowl and grabbed a fist full of ice. I wanted my hand as cold as I could stand it. I kissed and licked her inner thighs. Getting as close to her throbbing pussy as possible, but making sure I made no contact with it. She moaned and squirmed and cursed at me. With tear filled eyes, she begged me to touch her and make her cum.

I growled louder and shook my head.

I grabbed the candle, tilted it, inches away from her right ankle and let a few drops of burning liquid splatter on it. I moved the candle up her leg and spilled more hot liquid on her calf. She had stopped screaming and bucking. She moaned with every breath. She moaned long and loud when the hot liquid kissed her flesh, then soft and short, in anticipation of the next hot, liquid kiss upon her flesh.

I waited for more wax to melt as I kissed and nibbled on her inner thighs. When enough wax had turned to liquid, I poured it in a slow line, from her knee to her hip. She moaned softly and quivered.

She was ready.

It was time I emptied her.

I released the ice from my grip and removed my hand from the bowl. My hand had turned red, from the finger tips to my wrist. It felt like it was on fire.

I would make fire and ice embrace each other and become one, deep inside her.

I slid two icy fingers in to her burning slit. The wet heat from her pussy soothed my frigid fingers. Mouth agape, a cry frozen in her throat, she shot her shoulders off the bed. Her unfocused eyes desperately sought to catch a glimpse of mine. Her eyes rolled up to the back of her head. Her body twisted and quivered, as her eyelids fluttered uncontrollably. Her pussy gripped my fingers and sucked them deep inside her. I pressed my icy thumb hard to her throbbing clit.

She erupted for me.

I waited for her orgasm to subside. When I felt the grip of her pussy begin to relax, I slid my icy fingers out of her, jumped to my feet and thrust my burning, throbbing cock deep inside her. The slick coolness of her inner walls soothed my burning cock. She threw herself back on to the mattress and thrashed wildly, as her orgasm peaked again and ripped violently through her. She gripped me tight from deep inside her. I exploded in her. The feel of her cool, slick pussy and my hot cum, pried a barbaric growl from my throat.

I could only imagine what the fire and ice were doing to her, as they danced inside her.

I collapsed on top of her, spent and drained. I waited till my body stopped shaking and quickly untied her. She had never been tied in such a brutal way before. There would be deep marks, bruising and rope burns on her pale, soft flesh. It was what she had asked for.

When she was free of my rope, I sat on the bed. She crawled on to my lap, with trembling limbs. She tucked her arms and legs in to her body and nestled her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her.

“I love you,” she whispered in a small, shaky voice, “I am empty.”

I growled softly and placed a kiss upon her head.

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments