Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lap Dance

"Master and Nora hit the road"

3
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
"Nora, get dressed. We're going out."

Nora was lounging naked on her sheepskin rug on the floor of the living room reading a novel on her tablet when he spoke up. He was seated in his easy chair and had just finished going through the mail and paying the bills. She quickly put down her tablet and stood up, placing her arms behind her back.

"Yes, sir. What would you like me to wear?"

"Short skirt, T shirt, no bra or panties, no shoes."

She blinked. Their dynamic really didn't include public play, but to hear him say it, she wasn't really getting dressed in much of anything. He didn't elaborate any further and simply looked at her, waiting for an acknowledgement. She bit her lip and in a very small voice said, "Yes, sir."

She went into the bedroom and slipped on a T-shirt and went through her closet looking for a skirt to put on. He had specified a short one, so she knew that meant above the knee. She finally picked the longest one she could find that qualified. It was white and pleated. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror, satisfied she was as put-together as he was going to allow on this occasion.

She walked out to the living room to present herself. She stood in front of him and put her hands behind her back.

He looked up and down and said, "Yes, that will do nicely. Let's go."

Her curiosity clambered for attention in her mind. Where were they going to go? What were they going to do? Well, she decided, she would find out soon enough.

She followed him out to the garage and sat in the passenger's seat. He got in and started the car. They started driving and before too long the lights of the city faded as they headed down a country road that soon turned into a switchback road climbing the walls of the valley. Eventually, the car slowed down and Sir pulled off the road. Just as the car slowed to a stop, a breathtaking view appeared before them in the windshield. The lights of their city unfolded below them, and a beautiful crescent moon hung above the horizon. Nora's mouth dropped open at the sight. She turned to her master and said, "Sir, it's beautiful."

"Yes, Nora. I brought you here because I wanted to do something different. Step out of the car and come over to this side." He said this as he opened his own door and stood up. Nora opened her own door and walked around the back of the car. He opened the rear driver's side door and sat down in the back seat. "Come here, Nora, and sit on my lap."

She blushed and suddenly felt warm, despite the cool night air. She carefully maneuvered herself through the car door and sat down on his left thigh, then turned, moving her legs in front of his and positioning her legs between his. She was shorter than he was, and the back seat was spacious enough that she didn't feel cramped as he closed the door.

She turned her head towards his and their lips met. He brought his left hand up behind her back and grabbed her hair while he moved his right hand under her shirt and felt her breast. He found her nipple and fondled it roughly, feeling it harden under his touch. She whimpered as he twisted her hair, adding tension as he did. His other hand suddenly pinched her nipple, making her yelp, but more in surprise than pain. He pawed at her breast and kissed her roughly. He switched to the other breast, giving it the same treatment. Nora breathed fast and heavy through her nose, moaning as she did. Without warning he tugged her hair back, pulling her away from his mouth. He spoke in a low, breathy voice, talking into her ear.

"Now you see why I had you wear so little, Nora. I wanted you to be decent, but I didn't want to work to have you."

He held Nora's head in place while he spoke.

Alisonblake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alisonblake

She couldn't quite see him, but instead her view was out the windshield at the city below lit up by the moon.

"Let's see how wet you are, Nora." He said. He pulled his right hand out of her shirt and reached up under her skirt. As he moved his hand between her thighs, she moved them apart for him. His hand found her puffy pussy lips and roughly probed between them, seeking and then finding her cunt. She was, of course, sopping wet.

She closed her eyes and moaned loudly.

"Yes, very nice. We're going to play a little game, Nora. I'm going to play with your hot little pussy. I'm going to try to make you come, Nora." He tugged her hair particularly hard and continued, "But I don't want you to come until I say you can. Is that clear?"

He hadn't stopped running his hand along her pussy lips while he was talking, almost as if he was trying to distract her from what he was saying. She heard, though, and when he outlined his challenge, she moaned, "Yes, Sir."

Her animalistic lust was front and center in her mind, but the rational part considered how she was going to manage to keep from coming. He knew her body very well, and never failed to bring her to an orgasm whenever he wanted to do so. Now he was going to try to force one while ordering her to prevent it. She was already getting close. He pulled his finger out of her slit and started rubbing her whole pussy with his hand, massaging it. She closed her eyes and cooed, rocking back and forth on his lap in rhythm with his rubbing. He kept this up for a minute or two, and then started rubbing his index and middle finger on either side of her slit a couple of times before probing between her lips again. He started running his finger back and forth between her cunt and clit. She responded with "Oh, God, yes, oh, Sir, oh..." and spread her legs wider, inviting him.

He started running his finger in tight circles around her clit. She started breathing harder. She knew she was going to come soon, and she said, "Oh, sir, please, may I come sir, please, sir?"

He whispered in her ear, "No, Nora. Not yet."

She groaned as he sped up his movements, trying to drive her closer to the edge. She bit her tongue hard, the pain distracting her from her insistent pussy, but making her cry out. She succeeded in pushing her mounting orgasm away slightly, but only just. "Sir, please, please, I need to come, please, oh god, please." She tried to reach her mouth towards his, but he tugged her hair backwards, asserting his control.

He hoarsely whispered into her ear, "Patience, Nora."

"Sir, please..."

He responded by increasing the tempo on her clit, making her moan again, "oh, oh God!"

She pulled her head against the grip he had on her hair, trying to make the pain distract her from her insistent pussy. She heard him whisper in her ear, "Now, Nora. Come for me."

She was only too ready to oblige. His words were the final push that sent her over the cliff. She clamped her thighs together around his hand as it continued to flick at her clit. Her voice was thready and high as she squealed.

She didn't know how long she was lost in her orgasm. When she returned to her senses, she felt his hand rubbing the outside of her pussy again and his grip on her hair loosen. She turned towards him and kissed him deeply, her eyes closed. He pulled away and brought his hand up behind her shoulder, cradling her against his chest as she calmed.

"Beautiful," he said. She opened her eyes and looked out at the view. He saw her eyes looking outwards and he spoke again, "No, Nora, not that. You."

She looked up into his eyes and blushed. "Thank you, Sir," she said.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments