Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letter to a Dominant Lover

"This letter was written by a prominent trial lawyer to her politician lover"

1
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My Dearest X,

 

Perhaps I should start with the knowns:

We love each other dearly.

You are a dominant personality and, in terms of love and sexuality, I am submissive.

We are adults, both with good professional reputations, and therefor what we share goes far beyond the phony “sir” and “master” nonsense beloved of the chat line want to be dominants.

We also realise that our professional lives demand that we ignore many of the other domination clichés. My turning up to the office dressed as a French maid would cause much hilarity and anyway, thank goodness, your desires are shaped by darker and less tawdry desires.

In any case, we are both dominant in the work situation and wish to continue to be so. Nor would you wish for me to become barefoot and pregnant in your kitchen – our love is underpinned by respect for what each of us has achieved and will achieve.

This leaves us with the cornerstones of our relationship being my undying love and my total sexual submission, matched by your undying love and your total sexual domination. I would have it no other way and wish to serve you sexually as no other woman in history has served her man.

Which brings me to the heart of this letter: You asked me to write of three sexual situations that I would be prepared to enter into to please you. The reason was that you wished to find out how true was my statement that “I would do anything for you.”

I hope what follows will prove that I am genuine in my pledge and willing to use my body in any you wish, to bring you pleasure and excitement.

Firstly there is the matter of what the wider world calls fidelity. You have already told me that you will have me used and abused by others and, as you will read below, that falls well within the wide boundaries of that “anything.”

However, I am more than aware of men’s need to sow their seed widely and that this trait is even more enhanced in Alphas males such as yourself.

Therefor let me assure you I will not be a jealous woman. I would want honesty so that I can take pride in your conquests but I would go further. You are excited by my bisexuality and I will gladly put it to use to act as a Judas goat and lure desirable women to our bed so that you can use them and enjoy them and even ask me to join you in your use of them. This means, obviously, that I must not become emotionally involved with any of my conquests and I pledge to you that I will seduce them, not to slake my lust, but to enable me to slake the lust which is so part of you and of which I am so proud.

Then comes your desire to see me used and abused. Let me paint a scene that I am sure is within your range of fantasies.

You make me strip, place a cloak round me and drive me to a club. Inside you place me on a small pedestal, handcuff me and attach my arms to a hook in the ceiling and then inform the room that I am available for their use in any manner in which they wish.

I will naturally be nervous but I will be relieved that you had the kindness to lubricate me anally which I take as a sign that you will wish to see me used but never to see me damaged beyond repair.

I would therefor ask only one boon of you – that you have me tied in place in a manner which allows me to maintain eye contact with you throughout my ordeal.

The reason is this. As the men take me, doubtlessly brutally, you will see me smiling at you in the knowledge that I am giving my dearest one pleasure by my submission to the use of my body by strangers.

AprilRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilRusso

The other reason is that I intend to demonstrate to all that use me and who watch me being used, however falsely, that I am not only able and willing to accept the cocks of many, men in my cunt, but am able to enjoy it however brutally they thrust into me.

That way, all present will be awed by my sheer sexuality and will become jealous of your ownership of me. They will, however, be wrong about the source of my pleasure. That will come purely from the fact that I am serving you as you desire to be served and I hope cause your heart to swell with pride in our love.

I realise that this jealousy will lead to me being even more horrible used, but my serene smile will show you that I will suffer anything to prove my love.

Pain is obviously very important to both of us. I wish you to hurt me, not as a punishment as the poseurs would have it, but as a way of showing your love.

You have indicated that you would never require me to suffer pain inflicted by more than yourself and certain selected close friends and this I welcome. The pain excites me, firstly as I show that while submissive I am not a doormat, by fighting the desire to scream and beg and secondly because it invokes in me a hidden sexuality that demands that I be used as brutally as I am whipped and most certainly by many men.

My dearest I pray that you will revel in that sexuality.

I am delighted at your choice of whip – the stay of a large umbrella which is thin and pliable and leaves painful, wheals without permanent damage.

So when the day comes that you tell me that you wish to have me whipped and used I will walk gladly with you to our cellar. I know you have been building something that resembles the old fashioned stocks in which witches and miscreants used to be punished. I will kneel and let my neck and wrists be pinioned and the knowledge that you have done this to expose each of my orifices for use will delight and excite me.

Perhaps you will blindfold me to add to the sexual tension?

You will have told your invited guests that they must only whip me on my buttocks, upper thighs and the sides of my breasts so that no marks show in my professional life but, that said, they can whip me as they wish.

I will eventually scream but it will be part ecstasy. Ecstasy because I know you are watching and because I know you know that my willingness to accept the pain and humiliation is in order to show my love for you.

It will come to an end as all things must and I will thrill to the knowledge that I am about to be entered by my abusers and used orally, anally and carnally. I will accept those cocks and their spurting seed gladly, with the joy of loving you, and I know that, even blindfolded, I will recognise you when you take me in whatever orifices you chose.

So my dearest one, I hope this demonstrated that my “anything” pledge encompasses any ordeal you might wish to inflict on me. It only remains now to await impatiently for the day I join you in your home permanently.

Your obedient servant and lover

Q

 

 

NB: The author of this letter wishes to be anonymous. Her lover X is a prominent politician and she is a prominent trial lawyer.

Published 
Written by MarionXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments