Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Martha My Dear!

"Martha gets a little tied up while Tom enjoys the game with his buddies"

2
0 Comments 0
11.5k Views 11.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words

This is based on my actual experience with an ex-girlfriend.  I write it from her perspective because we would talk about it after our experiences, and the experience is hers, not mine..   I wanted to put it under straight sex, but after reading it over, realized it is a BDSM story.  Not as intense as the others in that category, but i realized this was more dominance/submisssion. For BDSM folks, this is about a woman "bottoming from the top", as the story will reveal.

Tom and I met at college and had been together for a year.  We were very different people, I grew up a wealthy Boston Brahmin, owned horses, a very upper crust social pages type girl.  Tom, in contrast is a son of immigrants who has slaved away in restaurants all his life.  Very much a Joe-six-pack working class type.

It was just this contrast that attracted me to him, a little princess like me being intimate with the hired help.  He was obviously a very smart, attractive, kind and funny young man, traits all girls would love.  But our obvious class distinction was particularly attractive for me. 

And this element of our relationship worked into our sex life.  I liked it when he was rough with me (at my request, he is a gentleman and would never do anything to hurt me).  I would fantasize that I was a British aristocrat being raped by the stable boy!  I would tell him these fantasies, which he merely found hilarious, but being a good boyfriend he always obliged me, and rather enjoyed himself.

As we got deeper in our relationship, we started getting into other things, spanking (I love being spanked!), tying me up, making me stand in the corner with my hands over my head for punishment, etc.  And the fantasies we would share with each other got even more intense, although most of these fantasies we were not ready to try.

One Sunday, Tom was going to have three friends, Tim, Brant, and Doug, over to watch the Patriots game.  His friends were just like him, working class types, great guys, alot of fun, friendly.  I liked hanging out with them.  Oh, and they were all hot, hot, hot!, I should mention!

When he told me that morning, and of course invited me to join them, I had another idea.  I told him my idea and he was willing to go along with it if it turned me on. (For you people heavily into BDSM, I am a sub who definitely 'tops from the bottom')  he was very good at acting out these scenarios, which made the turn on even greater.  I looked forward to game time.

I arrived at his apartment at 11AM, before his friends came.

I gave him a kiss, "Tom, good to see you.  I'm so much looking forward to hanging out with you guys today.  You guys are so funny when you're together!"

He clutched my arms and pressed them, almost lifting me off the floor with his strong hands, "Martha, you will not be watching the game with us, we want to have a boy's day out, and I don't appreciate you thinking you can drop in whenever you feel like it, you bitch!"

As I told you, he plays the part well!

"Oh, Tom, but I came all this way and it's cold out!  I don't want to go home!"

"Well, if you want to stay here, you're not hanging out with us."

"Do you want me to just wait in your bedroom?", I replied, with a coquettish smile.

He gripped me even tighter, "Oh, no, I can't trust you to not ruin our party, you spoiled brat.  I have another idea."

He got behind me and started pushing me towards his bedroom.  I struggled to resist him, but he was much too strong.  And one of my favorite things about these games is when I get to howl in protest and try to resist him to no avail!

"Tom, stop!  You're hurting me!  Tom, don't be so mean to me!"

"Shut up, bitch!", was his reply, as he handled me even more roughly.  I loved it when he called me a bitch, because he is always such a gentleman.

He led me to his bedroom and into his walk-in closet, and tossed me forcefully to the ground.  I shrieked when I hit the floor.  "Take off your clothes." he ordered.

"Tom, no, why....?"

"Just do it, you whore!"

I loved it when he called me that, too, the spoiled rich girl whore.  I undressed in front of him and sat on the floor naked, with my head hung down.  I pretended to cry.

"Oh, Tom, why are you so cruel to me.  I offer my body to you if it will satisfy you...."

He slapped me on the face.  "Bitch, I have a football game I have to get to!  Do you really think you are more satisfying than a football game!?"

I didn't respond, and just continued the pretend sobbing, with my hands draped over my pussy and my little breasts, in false modesty.

"Stay here!", Tom ordered, he turned off the closet light, walked out and slammed the door behind him, leaving me there naked in the dark.  I took this opportunity to stroke my clit a bit, turned on by this scene.

Tom returned with some bungee cords and other things, "On your knees, face the wall!", he barked out.  I complied.

"Now, reach your hands between your legs and grab your ankles!"

I complied, reaching between my legs and clutching my ankles, a position that left my face on the floor but my bare ass arched up, my spread ass and pussy clearly visible behind me. He proceeded to tie my wrists to my ankles with the bungee cords.  I struggled a bit, but he held me firm.

Because of my position, I couldn't see what was happening, but I suddenly felt cold plastic being shoved into my exposed anus. A butt-plug.

"Oh, Tom, why..?" I whimpered.

"Shut up!", he curtly replied.

Then I felt another cold feeling on the lips of my labia, cold plastic.  He slowly slid my dildo inside me, as far as he could get it in and left it there.  He stood up and looked at me with the butt-plug and dildo inside me, hands tied to ankles, such a prone and humiliating situation.

"Tom, why did you put those inside me?  If you want to fuck me, just fuck me! Oh, please Tom, you are so cruel.  Oh, you know the dildo gets me excited!", I pleaded.

"Yes, you seem to like the dildo more than you like me.  I'm sure you would fuck yourself with it and be pleased with that, but all tied up, you just have to deal with it, you whore!", he snickered.

"Tom,", I pleaded, "Let me go, I don't like this, stop!"  (We had a 'safe word', so I could enjoy protesting, begging, pleading, as much as I wanted.)

"You are making too much noise, Martha, my friends are coming soon, and I don't want you ruining everything for us with your bitching."  With that, he took a t-shirt, wound it up and put it over my mouth and tied it around my head, gagging me.  I was helpless.  I made an effort to shout and scream but couldn't with the gag.

"Now I'm going to get the snacks ready for the game.  You just stay here."  He laughed a sinister laugh, shut off the light and slammed the closet door closed again.  So there I was, naked, on my knees with my hands tied to my ankles, a butt-plug in my ass, a dildo in my pussy, and a gag over my mouth.

I could hear him cooking downstairs, and heard the doorbell ring, heard the greetings between he, Brant, Tim, and Doug. Being like this, knowing they were in the house, it turned me on so much.  I was maneuvering my bound hands, trying to reach the dildo inside me, but I couldn't reach, it was so frustrating.

I heard them downstairs, when the game started, laughing, cheering, rooting.  They were very funny when they were together. I thought of Tom and his three hot friends and started fantasizing.  All sorts of forbidden sexual dreams about them.  It was all I could do, tied up, was think.  I wished I could reach that dildo!

I heard footsteps up the stairs.  The closet light flicked on and Tom opened the door.  He stood there for a bit.  I tried to speak but of course could not.

He knelt in front of me and pulled the gag from my mouth with his finger.  "How you doing, Martha, do you want some water?"

"Yes.", I replied meekly.  He put a sports water-bottle to my lips and I had a few slurps.  He was such a gentleman.

"You doing OK? Anything you need?  You've been very good, considering what a slut you are."  I loved it when he talked to me like that!

"I'm OK, can you just untie me?  This is very uncomfortable." I replied. Again, if I didn't truly like this, I would use one of our safe words.

"Afraid not, OK, commercial is over, gotta get back to the game."  He let the gag fall back over my mouth, shut off the light and went back to his pals.  I remained in my prone position, engaging wild fantasies in my head.  Although what was happening now was my fantasy, I was frustrated that I couldn't go further.  The dildo inside my ever hotter and wetter pussy, the humiliation of the butt-plug, I was frustrated, but in a good way.

 I wondered if the country club crowd that I grew up with saw rich, smart, sophisticated young Martha in this situation, what would they think? Being tied up in the closet by the guy who mows their lawn!  What would they think? An American aristocrat whose descendents were on the Mayflower, being treated this way by this ruffian, this Mediterranean immigrant, with his common laborer friends. Oh, the scandal!  I loved every second of it!

I was in this state for a while when I heard Tom's footsteps as he came upstairs.  He was very conscientious when we played these little games to make sure I was safe and comfortable.  But I was wondering if he told his friends why he had to go upstairs every 10 minutes?  Did they know he was checking on me?

Tom opened the closet door and turned on the light.  Kneeling, he removed the gag, and I whimpered and pretended to cry.

"How you doing Martha?  Here's some water.  Do you need to use the bathroom?"  Such a gentleman.  He fed me some water out of the sports bottle.

"Tom, please let me have a hand free so I can work that dildo? Please?  I'm so hot right now!"

"Martha, Martha, Martha, you make too much noise when you are aroused.  They will hear you downstairs if I let you get yourself off!  Now be patient.", he replied.

With that, he gave my lily-white ass a couple of smacks.  I yelped, just loud enough that maybe his friends  would hear. I was excited by the thought of these working class men finding out that the rich kid was getting spanked by the calloused hand of her working class boyfriend.

After the brief spanking, Tom took the dildo and stroked it three times inside and out, I moaned in pleasure.  "Oh, Tom, please keep doing that!  It feels so good!"

But he stopped, and left it inserted inside me.  He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Martha, you are so wet down there!  What sort of dirty thoughts have you been  thinking?  Tell me."

I looked away from him and muttered, "No!  What I've been thinking is too dirty!  You'll just spank me if I told you."

With that, he wacked my bare ass several more times, and again, I yelped just loud enough that maybe his friends would hear.

"You're going to get your rich girl ass spanked, anyway, Martha, I suggest you tell me, so I don't have to go through the hassle of taking off my belt!"

I loved it when he trashed me with his belt, but it was too early for that. "OK, I'll tell you.", I relented.

"I was fantasizing that I got loose, that I undid these cords.  All I want to do is get out of here. I don't bother looking for my clothes that you hid.  I run out of this closet and run down the stairs.  Naked, the butt-plug still inside me, but the dildo slides out of my wet pussy and falls on the stairs.  You and your buddies hear it fall down, and you catch me as I try to get to the door to get away."

I paused, so turned on, and Tom slaps my ass a few more times, to get me to continue.

"You grab me by my hair, and drag me, screaming, kicking, crying, into your living room.  Brant, Tim, and Doug look over from watching the game, and start laughing, saying things like, 'Oh, what's up with your rich girl whore?', 'Hey, is that a butt-plug in her ass?', 'What's the little blue blood aristocrat doing with a butt-plug?', I feel completely humiliated as you drag me to the middle of the room, tugging my hair."

I paused, too embarrassed to continue.  Tom says, "Yes, and then what?  You better tell me, before I get out my belt."

"You throw me over the coffee table, and grab my hands and pin them behind my back.  Then you tell your friends, 'Little princess here was being disciplined but just tried to run away.  Can you believe this little whore was about to run away, run out of the house completely naked?'

"Then I imagine your friends laughing at me, as I lay there naked with a butt-plug in my ass."

"Then what?", Tom replied.

"Then, you take turns spanking me for my misbehavior, three of you hold me down, while the fourth slaps my bare white ass with his calloused, labourer's hand.

BethDutton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethDutton

I struggle, but you are all too strong and keep me pinned down.  My pale ass is turned beet red.  And you are all laughing, sharing the camaraderie, while I scream and weep.  And then..."

Tom paused for a moment, he was sliding the dildo very slowly in and out of my pussy. I wished he would go faster, or just fuck me himself, which is what I really wanted.

"So Martha, we don't just spank you all night.  What happens next? You have such a dirty mind!"

"The four of you pin me down on the coffee table, then you take turns fucking me, two pin my arms down, another one of my legs, you let the other leg flail around.  I am screaming, crying, begging you to stop.  But I see these four men, now that you have stripped naked, the four of you with your hard chests, strong arms, six-pack abs, and I am so turned on it's obvious, my pussy dripping wet, my nipples hard."

"You continue taking turns fucking me while pinning me down.  My protests turn into pants of lust, as I get so turned on by the sight and feeling of these four working class men having their way with my lily-white, aristocratic body.  I blush, knowing they are seeing me so obviously aroused, even though they are raping me."

Tom interrupted, and slapped my face (before you get disturbed, Tom is a gentleman, and only slaps me on my request.  I love it when he slaps me, normally it would be out of line!)  "Martha, just because we aren't rich kids like you, we are not rapists!  Is that really what you think about us?"

He was serious. I wanted to reassure him, "No, Tom, I don't think that at all, I just fantasize of having sex with you and your friends and pretending not to like it.  No, this is not a rape fantasy! This is a pretend rape fantasy. I know your friends would respect me, as much as you respect me. I just have a dirty mind, thinking about four people who used to landscape my parents' yard having their way with me! What would my parents think!"

Tom slapped my ass a couple times, "You have a dirty mind Martha! I thought with your aristocratic pedigree, you would be more reserved. Please go on, slut."

"You continue to take turns fucking me.  I continue to scream and protest, but you ignore me, I'm just a sex vehicle for you.  I feel your calloused hands pinning me down as you take turns thrusting your cocks inside me.  You can tell I am turned on, even though I protest and beg you to stop the whole time. You know my protests are a ruse, as I keep having orgasm after orgasm, four different cocks fucking me."

I had to pause and take a breath as I related this, so turned on by this fantasy.  I could hear the TV downstairs, Brant, Tim and Doug laughing amongst themselves, Tom kneeling next to me.

Tom stopped stroking the dildo and rammed it into my pussy, as deep as it would go.  I begged him to fuck me with it, or just give me a hand free so I could do it myself.  He ignored my pleas.

"Martha, you are so spoiled, I have to get back to the game.  They're going to wonder where I am." He put the gag back over my mouth as I squealed.

I heard his footsteps going back down the stairs. I heard them laughing, their working class camaraderie. I felt the dildo in my pussy and wiggled my hips to try to get some stimulation down there, but to no avail.  And I didn't want to move so much that it fell out.  I knew I would get punished for that!

I began to indulge in a new fantasy.  I heard Tom and his buddies  talking about me downstairs.  Tom, of course, was respectful, but his pals were saying dirty things about me. As they watched the game, they inquired to Tom about how he managed to be going out with this high class girl.  They started sharing their stories about sexual interactions with their high-end clients, fixing their pools, saunas, sinks.

Brant, who is a plumber, related this story, which got me so turned on I couldn't stand it.  If I wasn't gagged I would have screamed, "All of you get up here and fuck me!"

Brant was telling a story about going to a rich woman's mansion in Magnolia and she coming on to him and he fucking her, taking her from behind over her Italian marble floors.  The story turned me on. Oooh, I wanted all four of them up here, or to get myself loose and go down there.  I was trying to figure out if there was a way I could crawl out with my hands and ankles bound.  No, it wouldn't work. I had to just sit there and dream, concoct a new fantasy while I was helpless on my knees.  As I sat there fantasizing when I heard Tom's steps up the stairs. 

Again, I wondered if he told them what was going on.

Tom came into the closet, turned on the light, and knelt next to me.  He released the gag. "You alright Martha?  Want some water?"

"Yes, I'm OK, I am thirsty.  What are you guys talking about down there."

He fed me some water, and said, "We're watching the game. What do you think we're talking about down there.  You are such a filthy whore!  Do you think we are talking about you?  You spoiled rich girl bitch!  Are you so arrogant you think we have nothing better to think about?  We're not a bunch of sex addicts like you!" With that he slapped my ass a few more times.  I squealed and whimpered, hoping they would maybe hear me downstairs.

"Now, Martha, I want you to tell me what you've been thinking about lately."  He stroked the dildo in and out of me, slowly, "Martha, you dirty girl, you are so wet down there.  What has little princess been thinking while she's tied up.  Tell me, or I get the belt."

I wanted the belt, but not at this moment.

"Tom, you know I was fantasizing, but it's very dirty..."

He slapped my ass again.  "Tell me, Martha, I have to get back to the game."

I related my current fantasy:  "I fantasize that you come back in, but don't turn on the light, and fuck me from behind, in the dark, I can't see anything, and gagged, I can't say anything.  You go back downstairs after fucking my tied-up, helpless body.  Ten minutes later, you come in and fuck me again with the lights off."

I paused, and he slapped my ass again to get me to keep going.  I felt so dirty.

"Tom, in my fantasy, you come in and fuck me four times in the course of an hour.  I marvel at how you can actually come four times in one hour.  When the game is over and your friends leave, you come in here, lift me over your shoulder and carry me to your bed.  You untie me.  We snuggle together, and I tell you how amazing it was that you were able to make love to me so much in just one hour."

I paused again, Tom grew impatient and continued slapping my ass.

"Tom, in my fantasy, when we are laying in bed together, you reveal to me that it was not you fucking me, but you told each of your friends that I was tied up in the closet and available.  Brant, Tim, and Doug, and finally you, each took turns coming in and taking me from behind, me not knowing that I was basically being gang banged by you and your friends, although you took me one at a time.  Oh, Tom, the thought of it just turns me on so much!"

Tom continued to slowly slide the dildo in and out of me, "Martha, you dirty little rich girl whore."

"Amber!", I exclaimed.  'Amber' was one of our safe words.  It meant 'Let's step out of character and just talk." Tom, always the gentlemen, complied.

"It's OK, Martha, let's talk, I hope everything is OK."

"Tom, that little fantasy I just related, isn't that something you could make happen?  I'm sure your buddies would be into it."  I blushed making this sluttish request.

Tom was silent for a minute, I was thinking he was going to spank me, but he kindly replied,"Martha, I am sure they would love that, but not tonight.  I'm not ready to share you tonight.  I know you're a spoiled little rich girl who has everything handed to her, but I know I have to earn what I have.  If you want a little gang bang with my friends, you have to patient and earn it."

I whimpered in disappointment and pretended to cry.  He stroked my hair gently and then put the gag back over my mouth.  "I'll be back soon enough, Martha, you just be patient."

He turned the light off and closed the door again.  After sharing that dirty fantasy with him, I was trying again to wiggle my hips, but was too closely bound to stimulate myself to orgasm.  I was hoping the game would be over soon.  I was so frustrated, I was ready to cry.

I sat there frustrated for what seemed an eternity.  I heard them cheering, so I knew the Patriots had won.  I heard Tom saying goodbye to his friends, eager that maybe he would invite them up, but he didn't.  I heard the front door close as they left, and again, heard Tom's steps up the stairs, into his bedroom and into his closet, he clicked on the light.  He stood behind me and began to undress, throwing his clothes on my back.

Naked, he lay down on his side in front of me.  He had his cock in his hand and was rubbing it all over my face. He then slid the gag off of my mouth and onto my chin.  He jammed his hard cock into my mouth.

"Now, do your share of the work Martha!"  he ordered, as I obediently sucked on his cock.  I was so hungry for him.  I took him as deep into my mouth as I could.  When he was rock hard, he slapped me and pushed my head away from him.  He got on his knees and got behind me.  I was ready for him, I had been ready for hours!

He removed the dildo. I started begging him to fuck me, but he reached over and put the gag back over my mouth, so all I could do was mumble and whimper.  "You talk too much." he said.

He rubbed his cock against my ass, and I gasped when he  finally plunged it inside me.  He began grinding back and forth, his strong hips slamming against my delicate ass every time he pushed into me.  I had been waiting four hours for this. Although the fantasy of being fucked by him and his friends was not going to happen (at least not tonight!), I just loved this!  He was right, I am a rich girl who is used to being pampered, but this was  an ample reward for my patience today!

Tom had incredible endurance, he could fuck me over and over without coming, giving me multiple orgasms, while he was still good to go.  I could tell by his heavy breathing that he was ready to come.  He pulled his cock out of my pussy and made his way over to my head.  With his strong arms, he flipped me over so I was now on my back.  He placed his cock on my chest and pushed my breasts together, fucking them.

I loved the feeling of his cock in between my little boobs.  I knew what was going to happen.  Still tied up and gagged, I began to pretend protest for him to stop, but of course my words were mumbles. He kept rubbing his cock in and out between my breasts, when his come started to spew out.  He was relatively quiet when he came, just breathing heavily, but his hot come was spewing all over my chest, neck, face, my gagged mouth, even into my hair.

When he was done he paused for a moment to regain his composure. He knelt in front of my face and had me clean his cock off with my tongue.  He then grabbed me with his strong arms, lifted me over his shoulders, and began walking towards his bed.  His come was dripping off of my face, onto his floor, but he didn't seem to mind. He threw me onto his bed.

He untied my wrists from my ankles, but used the same cords to tie my hands together behind my back and tied my ankles together. He lay behind me, in a spooning position, and stroked my hair.  His come was still dripping off of my face, chest, and neck.

"Martha,", he cooed into my ear, "We're both pretty exhausted, and it's early, so we will get a good night's sleep.  Thank you for sharing your dirty fantasy.  Sorry, I couldn't make it come true tonight, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities."

With that he dozed off, but I, thinking of the possibilities, continued to fantasize, but I couldn't touch myself, my hands being tied behind my back.  I was still gagged, too, so I couldn't say anything.  I drifted off into sleep, dreaming of future games that Tom and I had in store!

 

 

Published 
Written by Sillyswager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors