Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master's Tree Cave

5
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Daddy comes out of the cave after what seems like forever. He walks over to the blanket and picks up the cloth packaging that the ropes were wrapped in. I look at him, curious about what he’s going to do with that. He looks at me and smiles with a little mischievous glint in his eye. He walks over to me and kisses me sweetly. He then uses the packaging as a blindfold. I smile and shiver. Blindfolds are my favorite thing for us to play with.

“It’s time to go see Master, Princess,” Daddy whispers in my ear sweetly. Daddy’s voice is always gentle and sweet, where Master’s is always firm but caring. Daddy and Master may be the same man, but they are two different men. I love them both. I smile as Daddy slowly leads me over to our tree cave. We stop just outside the cave (I know this because I can still feel the warmth of the sun on my back) and Daddy kisses me again.

“See you soon, Princess.” With that, Daddy is gone and Master has arrived.

************************************************************************************

 My little Princess slut has come to see me. I lead her into my cave silently. She is allowed to speak until I say otherwise and she knows this, so before I can give a command she quietly, but respectfully asks, “Has Daddy shown you the gift I brought, Master?” I smile. She always wants to make us happy, but she does have a cheeky attitude every now and then.

“Yes little one. Master is very pleased.” She smiles and stands a little taller. She knows she’s done well this week, but she also knows she has a punishment coming up for the attitude she copped with Daddy last night. “The ropes are a wonderful gift, but they do not nullify you receiving your punishment for last night.” She shifts and the smile fades a little as she bites her lower lip and nods her head.

“This set is lovely, but I want you to take them off. They’ll get in the way.” She quickly strips off her bra and panties and hands them to me. I hang them on a branch so they will not get stained. She stands before me, naked except for the blindfold.

I know she cannot see the web I have created with the blue rope and tree branches. There are two tree branches that are low hanging, one a little lower and a little further forward than the other. I have woven a nice little net between the two that will do nicely to keep her in place. There is a gap in the branches behind, that faces the lake. No one will be able to see me or her face, but they can see the net and her back if they pass by close enough and they will for sure be able to hear her. I smile to myself at this little plan I've devised.

I lead her to the net and lie her back on it. I raise one of her arms to the top branch and fasten it with the white rope. I wrap the rope around the branch until I reach the spot where I wish to fasten her other arm. Once her arms are fastened above her head I lean down and kiss her, before moving to tie her legs to the net and lower branch. I bend her knee so that her heel rests on the lower branch and I use the green rope to bind her knee to the net, before fastening her foot to the branch. I do the same with the other leg and the slack of the green rope. There is a little give for her squirming, but she will not be able to run and she will not be able to close her legs. I then use the black rope to bind her whole torso to the net. She can squirm a little, but she won’t be able to get out of this position. I stand back to admire my handiwork.

“Oh, little slut, you look lovely,” I say with a smile. “Stay here. Stay quiet.” I see her nod as I turn to leave. I see the confusion that shadowed her brow, but she trusts me. I know she doesn’t know that I have created a travel toy box. It doesn’t have all of the toys we have at home, but it has the necessities. I take my time getting the bag. I want to make her squirm, but I won’t stay away too long because I know that will give her anxiety. I can hear her release a sigh of relief when she feels me touch her head. I stroke her hair and calm her down just a little before walking over to my bag of toys. “Now, slut, you are not allowed to speak unless spoken to. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good. Now tell me what happened yesterday.”

“I gave attitude to Daddy instead of allowing him to clarify what he was saying, Sir,” she said meekly. My princess slut knows when she in the wrong and if she doesn’t, she asks and the first punishment is waived or lessened. You can hear the sadness and shame in her voice. It’s something I don’t like hearing. I sigh as I pull out our little nine-tails. We have a bigger one at home, but this one does nicely for travel.

“Do you remember your safe words?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good. Let’s begin.”

*****************************************************************************************

I draw in a breath as the sting of leather on skin travels across my stomach. Where did Master get that? With his mind I guess that he’s created a bag of goodies for the road. I grunt as another sting spreads through my left breast. I can’t see what he’s doing, so I don’t know when he’s going to strike. It’ll stay neck down, but there’s no telling how painful it’ll get.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

I broke the attitude rule again. I know better. I whimper as three more burning stings travel across the exposed parts of my torso. I know this is just a warm-up; my legs and pussy are next and I’ll probably get a spanking or two once we get home for good measure. A yelp escapes my lips as a strike lands on my exposed thigh and I grunt and moan as my legs begin to burn. I feel Master’s hands caress my burning flesh, soothing away some of the pain.

Suddenly pain shoots through my breast, causing me to groan. Master brought along the nipple clamps. They are one of his favorites. I like them too, but sometimes they hurt worse than they should. This is one of those times. My eyes water behind the blindfold, but I can take it. I know that with one of my safe words, Master would take them off, but I can handle it. I breathe through the pain as my nipples begin to drift into the numbing ache that follows. I groan as I feel his breath caress my mound. I know with Master I need to ask permission to cum and I know he knows exactly how to get me to the edge and hold me there. I moan as his tongue begins to touch my lips. He teases me by going so slow and touching so lightly. I groan in annoyance and I feel a sharp pain in my thigh as he bites my reminder. Master’s in charge. He goes back to what he was doing before. Slowly he increases pressure and speed and I can feel my orgasm building in my belly. Suddenly he slides his finger into me and begins to thrust hard and fast. My moan is nearly a scream as he brings me closer and closer to release. As I reach the edge I cry, “Master! Master, may I please cum? Please?”

“Not yet.”

I groan as I pull myself back, but I know I can’t sit here for long. Just as I’m reaching the edge again, he stops. My breathing is ragged as I try to let myself relax. I hear Master get up and I listen as he digs for something. Suddenly I feel myself stretching around him and I groan in appreciation. I feel him grab the net as he begins to pound me into oblivion. I really worked him up today and I know I’m going to be sore tomorrow. I can feel myself building again and before I can ask, he gruffly whispers, “Cum for me slut.” I don’t know when I got this ability, but I can cum on demand just like I do for him now. I scream as my orgasm races through my body. I hear Master chuckle as I come down from my high.

“Looks like we have an audience…”

*************************************************************************************

 I look over my slut’s shoulder as she comes down from her high and chuckle. On the shore is a row boat and in the row boat are two men. I watch to see what they are going to do and see that they’re jacking off to my little princess slut’s noises and screams of pleasure. “Looks like we have an audience little one… we better give them a good show.” I see her smile and bite her lip. She loves being watched. Her moans get a little louder as I pound into her again and again. I feel my own orgasm approaching and quicken my pace. As I reach the edge I tell her to come again and another scream escapes her mouth. I fill her with my cum and we stay where we are to catch our breath. I look at the men and see that they are my girl’s type (decently built, but not overly muscular) and they have big cocks. I smile as a plan forms in my mind. I love watching her suck and fuck other men. I pull out and walk over to our toys. I pull out a vibrator, turn it on and slide it into her. She moans as the vibrations flow through her. I use my knee to hold it in place as I untie her from the net and tree. Once she is free I give her my orders. “Stay on the net and fuck yourself with this vibrator. I want the guys to be able to hear you.”

“Yes… sir…”

I zip up my pants and walk out of our cave and over to the men. They’re fidgety as I approach; trying to cover themselves up.

“No need. My girlfriend is extremely horny right now. Would you two like to help me with that?” I can see the surprise on their faces as they look at me and then each other. Smiles begin to form on their faces as they agree.

“Good. You will follow all my rules and you’ll be able to get off. I want you guys to fuck her good and when you’re ready to cum, I want to see you cum on her face. You cannot choke her or hit her. You can spank her though. She has safe words, so if I hear either of them pass her lips, everything will stop because she will have reached her limit. She has a gag reflex, so don’t force yourselves down her throat. She enjoys gagging, but let her do that herself. That picnic blanket on the hill is where it will happen. I will get her and meet you two there in five minutes. You better be ready to fuck… she’s hungry for cock.”

I smile as I turn and walk back to my little slut. I listen to her moans as I reach the cave. I can’t help but watch her for a little while. I strip down before walking over to her. I remove her blindfold. “You are going to show these guys a good time, right slut?” She nods in response as a smile brightens her face. “Good. Give me that and I’ll lead you back out to them.” I can see her fill with nervous and excited energy as I put away her toy. I’ll clean it later, but right now we have more important things to take care of. I kiss her before leading her out into the sunlight and into her next adventure.

Published 
Written by Toy4Master
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments