Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Sylvia Commands Respect

"Krystenah's plan to hide her bruises results in punishment from Mistress Sylvia"

12
12 Comments 12
20.2k Views 20.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
When I signed up for the aquatics class, I hadn’t considered the fact that I would need to change and shower in the ladies locker room. I joined the class on a lark and I hadn’t been inside a locker room in close to 20 years. I nearly quit, however, when I realized I would have to dress in front of my classmates. It wasn’t a question of having a poor body image—my master had helped me accept and enjoy my shape as it pleases him—it was the marks I wear on my body from his hands that gave me pause.

As a result, I was late to my first class and every subsequent class, as I delayed entering the pool area until everyone else had left the locker room. The only apparent consequence seemed to be the dirty looks I got from the instructor, Miss Sylvia. It wasn’t a perfect situation, by any means, but I wasn’t prepared for the reactions I might receive if I bared my bruised ass and tits in front of the class.

Miss Sylvia, led the class from outside the pool. She was a tall red-haired beauty with fabulously toned arms and legs. She seemed all the more impressive from my vantage point: last row, last position, near the wall in the shallow end. She instructed us in a calm, almost bored tone, which was deceiving. I quickly realized that although she appeared to be detached, she corrected our form with a precision that indicated that little, if anything, escaped her attention. She paced back and forth addressing us individually. As it was my first go at water aerobics, she tracked me and spat out simple directions. “Krystenah, straighten your back.” “Krystenah, push through the fatigue.”

I continued with my scheme and I felt pretty confident that I had a good system down. I waited until everyone had finished showering and then washed the chlorine off my body. I wrapped my body in a towel and walked toward my locker. I glanced quickly around as I opened my locker, and seeing no one, I dropped the towel. Behind me I heard an appreciate moan and then I heard Sylvia’s voice, “Someone has done quite a number on you, girl. What’s the story?”

I spun around and tried to cover my chest. “Don’t bother, baby. I’ve seen it all. Who is doing this to you?”

I panicked a little. I didn’t want her to think I was a battered woman, but how could I explain to her that I needed these marks as much as my master needed to give them to me? She kept her distance and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“My boyfriend—“ I started. She raised an eyebrow.

“Your BOYfriend?” she asked, looking skeptical.

“Well, yes, but, well, he’s not. I mean—“ I stammered.

“He’s not what, Krys? Not beating you up or not your boyfriend?” I saw a little smile cross her lips.

I took a deep breath. I figured the best thing, as strange as it seemed, was to tell her the truth.

“He’s not really my boyfriend. Well, he is, but he isn't only that. He’s my master and I am his slave and he isn’t beating me up. He spanks my tits and ass for his pleasure. It’s a part of what we do…together.” My words came out in a stream and I stood before her, naked, my heart racing, my mouth hanging open. Surprisingly, hers was not.

“Now, that wasn’t that hard, was it?” She asked me. She smiled and walked toward me.

“No,” I sighed with relief and started pulling my clothes out my locker. Sylvia continued walking toward me with slow, steady steps. She stood next to me and placed her hand on mine.

“Leave them,” she said. I looked up to her, confused.

“I don’t know, what—“ I laughed nervously.

She looked down into my eyes and pulled my elbow so that I was facing her. She leaned down and placed her hands on my shoulders. “I know all about your arrangement, Krys, with Master J--. He contacted me as soon as you signed up for the class. He told me that you might try to get away with arriving late to my class and that I could take matters into my own hands, if I felt the need.”

I looked into her eyes, hypnotized by their beauty. She had almond shaped eyes that were a deep, warm, burnt color. Her lips were painted a bright red. As I took in what she was saying, I thought we must look like polar opposites. She was tall, toned, powerful, put together. I was petite, awkward, nervous, a silly thing. She was the type of woman who has always intimidated me—no nonsense, driven. She stepped back a few paces. She regarded me.

“Don’t slouch. Stand up straight. Look me in the eye. Put your shoulders back.”

What could I do?

She walked around me very slowly, painting me with her gaze. I felt myself growing wet under it. My mind was racing and I began to worry about the hour. I was already late for home. I wouldn’t have a chance to clean the house properly before Master J-- came home and I had so wanted to prepare his favorite dessert as a special surprise.

I cleared my throat. She ignored it.

“I do not appreciate your lack of regard for my time, Krystenah. This is a problem. Tardiness is a sign of a sloppy, irresponsible character. Now, I know you are in training. I cannot imagine your master would like to know that all his work has resulted in a rude, entitled little brat. Would he?”

I looked down at my bruised chest and mumbled, “No, Ma’am.”

“I told you to look me in the eye, Krys.” I did.

“Since you are no stranger to punishment, we don’t have to waste any more time, do we, you disobedient little girl? I am going to punish you for your tardiness and after today I will allow you to change in my office before class,” she smiled down at me. “Understood?” she asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said.

“Good. Go stand against the wall in the shower. Wait for me there.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said and did as I was told. I faced the wall and placed my hands flat against it. I marveled at the preparations my master had done for me once again. I didn’t know what Sylvia had in store for me. I had never been punished by a woman and I was nervous. What would Master J-- think when he found out that Sylvia had considered it necessary to discipline me? And what about my tardiness returning home? I had gotten myself into another jam and I was going to have to pay for it.

“Spread your legs, Krys.”

Suddenly Sylvia was behind me. I hadn’t heard her approach. I spread them a little and I immediately felt the sting of a riding crop on my thighs.

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

I screamed more at the surprise than at the sting, which as now spreading and deepening into my thighs. “Wider,” was all she said.

I spread my legs as far as I could manage. I was in an odd position and I started to worry that this session was more than I had bargained for. “It is essential that you listen and follow directions, Krystenah. Do not make me repeat myself or you will be a very sorry little puppy indeed.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, my legs spread in a grotesque plié position.

As she laid the stripes down on my thighs, I screamed and struggled to stand upright.

“Scream all you want, dear,” she said at some point between the tenth and the fifteenth stroke, “we are the only ones in the building.” After that my screams and cries bounced off the tiles in the room. I lost count of the strokes and imagined the angry lines scored against the back of my thighs. I only realized they had stopped when I felt her hand running down my back, down to my ass, which she squeezed and caressed.

“You’ve done well with the crop, Krys. I am going to use the frat paddle on you next and we will finish with the belt. Sound good? Good. Close your legs and stick that ass out, girl.” She patted my ass lightly and squeezed it, pushing into my bruises. She was amusing herself. I stuck my ass out and she pressed on the small of my ass.

“You might want to take a slightly wider stance, Krys, and bend over for this one. Wait here. Do NOT break position. I’ll be right back.” At these last words, she slapped one cheek then the other very hard. I bent over and willed my knees to stop trembling. I had never been paddled with a frat paddle. Master had threatened it, but had promised if I ever needed it, he would start with it over my skirt and break me in. Sylvia was another story, though. She wanted to make sure I wouldn’t cross her ever again.

This time, I heard her approach as she came down the hallway and into the locker room. I was waiting for her, bent over, my hands on my knees. She stroked my ass again as she gave me her instructions. “You are going to get ten, Krys, as that is the average number of minutes you have been late to my class. After every stroke, you will thank me and you will say, ‘I will never again waste your time, Mistress.’ Are we clear, naughty girl?”

“We are clear, Ma’am,” I moaned. I was sincerely frightened of the pain and of being dominated and punished by someone other than my master. What would he do when he found out? I was also becoming increasingly alarmed at the arousal I was feeling which mingled with the throbbing pain and piercing suspense.

I heard the first stroke land before I felt the fiery sting I had never before experienced. I felt a constellation of stars explode across my ass. I lost my breath. Sylvia cleared her throat. Oh, yes, the words, the words!

“Thank you, Ma’am. I will never again waste your time…Mistress.”

The strokes came one after another. I fought the tears until I couldn’t anymore. I felt them wash down my face in a shameless stream. I held position, though, and I followed Sylvia’s commands. She finally told me to stand. I felt wobbly and my chest was heaving as I cried openly. She reached behind me and turned on the shower. “Clean yourself off, sweet girl. We are almost finished.” I turned to the stream of warm water and let it wash down my face. It washed the tears away and ran down my neck and breasts, down my tummy and down my legs. I turned to let the water wash down my back, off my punished ass and thighs. I opened my eyes and saw Sylvia standing and watching me. I felt the arousal build again inside me. She approached me and the sway of her hips and the bob of her firm breasts made me feel the dryness in my mouth. She switched off the water and looked into my eyes.

“Just the belt left, Krystenah,” and pulled me into an embrace. I melted into her arms and held onto her as tightly as I dared. I buried my head in her breasts and drank in her scent. I felt warm, comforted, cared for, and highly turned on. She pet my hair and ran her hand down my face and into her blouse. She pulled one of her breasts out and rubbed it against my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple. I looked up into her eyes for direction as I wasn’t sure if I should suck it hard, as master sucked mine, or if I should lick around the nipple and take as much of her breast as I could into my mouth. I went by instinct and sucked and licked her breast she offered me, constantly looking up into her eyes for a reassuring or corrective glance. I felt my pussy start to tighten as a current ran through my body.

She stroked my back and began to moan as I tugged on her nipple with my teeth. She placed my right hand on her mound and I stroked it gratefully. Gaining confidence, I tugged the hem of her skirt up and pressed my hand into her panties so that it was resting over her pussy. A flood of excitement rushed through me as I felt her wetness. She started walking backward and she pulled me with her. She sat on a bench and pointed at the floor for me to take my place there.

I smiled and ducked under her skirt. I licked the outside of her panties and ran my tongue along the edges where it met her thigh. I bit at the crotch and finally pulled her panties aside. I lowered my mouth to her pussy. I licked upward in strong confident strokes. I pressed my tongue into her clit and massaged it and moaned into her. I felt her thighs contract and press down on my back. She lifted up her skirt and I felt cool air on my punished ass and thighs. I concentrated on licking and stroking her clit with my tongue. I was lost. I was concentrating on her pleasure and the only thing that mattered to me in that moment was that I assist her to climax.

Somehow when I felt strong masculine hands on either side of my hips, I wasn’t surprised. I knew Master J-- would have come looking for me by now. He would have come upon me there, my face buried in Sylvia’s pussy, lapping and sucking like a wanton slut. Sylvia grabbed my hair and pulled my face away from her. “I told you that you wouldn’t be finished with me until you got the belt. Your master has generously offered to apply it while you do your job on my pussy. Do you understand, slut?” She asked me.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said.

“Look at me,” My master commanded me. I turned and looked into his smiling eyes. “Do you understand that the completion of Mistress Sylvia’s punishment is the beginning of mine, pet?”

“Yes, Master,” I breathed and smiled.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments