Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My bi-sexual fantasy (bdsm)

10
2 Comments 2
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The phone rings at 7AM, I am groggy, had just awakened. I recognize your voice as you say "Good Morning, my whore". I answer and say good morning in return. I waited for you to say something, almost knowing what was going to happen next. You only called me whore or slut when you had something up your sleeve. I instantly began to get excited and wet.

"Get dressed. Don’t wear a bra or panties, just those tight jeans I love so much and a sweater. Make sure to shave that pussy, too. Be ready at 8AM, whore. I’m picking you up then". Then you abruptly hung up.

I started to get ready. I took a bath and shaved, washed my hair and put on a little make-up. As instructed. I put on your favorite jeans, with no panties and one of my favorite sweaters. My pierced nipples showed through the sweater. You rang my doorbell promptly at 8AM, I stared to get very excited. It would be a lie to say I wasn’t already wet. The crotch of my jeans were soaked. You promptly fingered my pussy from the outside of my jeans. "Such a wet little slut aren't you?" You said as I stood there in the open hallway. "Yes, Master". Follow me you ordered gently. We walked to your car, and in the backseat was a beautiful young lady probably no older than 25 or 26. She was absolutely gorgeous.

As we got to the car, you took some rope you had in front seat and tied my hands firmly behind my back. "Get in the back seat with her" you say. I looked at you with wide eyes and grinned big. I had never been with a woman before, and now was the day!

Just sit there, let her play with you while I drive. Don’t make a sound slut, no moans, no words.

I sat behind passenger seat and you began to drive. As we got on the road, the young lady pulled up her shirt, she had no bra either. "Lick my nipple’s please. Your Master told me what a whore you are, I want to see for myself". I licked her small breasts and nipples. left one first, then her right one. Then she suddenly pulled away. She then felt my very wet crotch of my jeans. I moaned in excitement. I wasn’t supposed to but couldn’t help it.

From the front seat, you say "Gag her with your underwear!". She reached behind her, pulled out a pair of light pink panties. "My cum is on those slut be sure to taste all of it. If you disobey me again, that’s all of my cum you get for awhile!".

The young lady shoved the panties in my mouth, and I could taste your cum all over it. Then she reached up my sweater and pulled it up so my breasts were exposed to everyone driving by. "Slap her tits" you order the young girl. She slapped them hard and made them sting, but it felt so good. "Now you suck on sluts tits" you tell her. She took my left nipple ring and played with it in her mouth. It felt so good, but I couldn’t moan because I wanted your cock later. She then took my right nipple ring and did the same.

"We are almost here" you say. You turn into a hotel, park the car and shut off the engine. You then reach around and take her panties out of my mouth. "Come with me". You come around, open my door and lead me into the hotel room. You then sit me in the chair, pull my jeans off and re-tie me to the chair feet, each front leg and my hands behind my back. You then get a large dildo out of a bag and tease my pussy with it. "Open your mouth, slut" I do as I am ordered. You put the dildo in my mouth and leave it there. "I’ll be right back, whore". You then leave the room.

What seems like 10 minutes later, you and the pretty girl come into the room. I watch intensely as you tie her up on her knees on the bed. I can feel my juices on my inner thigh. You come over to me, take the dildo out and say "Do you want her, whore?". "Yes, I do", I say wantingly. "Well you cannot have her yet".

You go back to her and insert the dildo that was in my mouth inside her pussy. She moans in pleasure, cumming all over the dildo, then suddenly you pull the dildo out. You then go over to me, and put the dildo back in my mouth. "Suck her cum off , slut, Does it taste good?". I shake my head yes.

You then leave the dildo in my mouth and go back over to her. You tease her with your fingers.."Do ya wanna eat my whore’s pussy?", you ask her. She answers yes.."Well, I think she deserves it", you say. Then you help guide her to her knees in front of me. I am still tied and gagged with the dildo. She starts licking my pussy, her hands tied behind her back.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

Oh, the feel of a womans tongue on my clit feels so incredible. I am at the brink of cumming and you suddenly pull her away. "Take the dildo out of her mouth and put it inside her", you tell her as you remove the ropes from around her wrists. She takes it out and I ask if I can cum. "No, not yet" You tell the beautiful young girl to stop. She stops, lays dildo in my lap. "You need to wait awhile longer, slut".

You then untie my hands and remove my sweater. The young girl still on her knees in front of me. You take the dildo, place it in my left hand and say "put that in your pussy, fuck yourself with it, but do not cum". I do as you say, I’m meantime you lead the young girl back to the bed. "Keep fucking yourself" you say as you position the girl on the bed..on her knees, feet slightly hanging
off the edge. Her ass is just a couple feet from me. I can see her throbbing pussy as I use the dildo on myself. God I want
to cum so badly. I slow down, but you notice I do. "Don’t slow down or stop, whore..keep fucking yourself hard and fast".

"You want that pussy, don’t you?". I nod my head yes. You grinned at me and said "Not yet. I’m gonna have her first". I continue
to use the dildo, you say "Now, lick your juices off of it, and don’t stop until I say so". I licked and sucked the dildo as you ate the young girls pussy from behind. Oh, how I wanted to put the dildo down and finger my pussy while I heard her moan in pleasure. You then stooped eating her, told me to leave dildo in my mouth while I finger fucked myself. "Don’t cum, yet, slut. Just finger yourself
long and hard". You then slid your cock in her from behind. She began moaning aagain, I watched your cock slide in and out of her pussy and I was able to finger myself so I would not cum. I moaned as she came wishing I could lick her. As if you read my mind, you came over to me, took the dildo out of my mouth and told me to suck her juices off your cock. I did as instructed, and it tasted so good.

"You have been a good slut today" you tell me. Soon it will be your turn. You turn around to the girl, tell her to put on her strap-on. I get so damn excited at the thought of a woman fucking me I cum. You look at me, knowing I came, but you seemed to be okay with
that. You know how much I wanted this. It’s okay, slut, you can still have her.

She emerges from the bathroom and comes over to me. You tell her to untie my feet and take me to the bed and then to re-tie me. Hands to ankles on my knees, ass in the air. She does what is told, with your assistance. I am laying there, ass in the air, close to the edge of the bed. She licks my pussy from behind, then I feel a hard smack on my ass. It felt so good. I think it was a paddle. I did not see. Then another hard smack on the other cheek. She stops eating me and walks away for a minute. I am sooo horny, I ask you if I may have her strap on. "Yes, whore" you say. She comes back and gently slides the strap-on dildo into my throbbing pussy.

While she is fucking me, you come around to my head, and tease my mouth with your cock. I tried to suck it, but you were just barely ou of reach. The preet young girl was fucking me hard "May I cum again?", I ask. "Yes, you may" you tell me, but not until I count down from 10 to 1..

You slowly counted down. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 .then a long pause.1 now slut, cum. I exploded on the strap on, squitring a little bit. It felt soo good, but I knew it wasn’t over yet. The two of you helped me onto my back. I was still tied ankles to wrists. The girl came to my face as you motioned her to do so. "Suck your cum off" you tell me. She slides the strap-on down my mouth and I lick and suck my cum off. In the meantime,you climb onto the bed and slide your hard cock into my pussy and fuck me as hard as you can. The girl stops, pulls away and as you fuck me, you kiss my lips. "Oh, you taste good, slut".

You quickly pull out, I knew you were about to cum. You put yopur cock near my face..I open my mouth in anticipation and finally you cum into my mouth. "That’s my good cum slut", you say. "Swallow every drop". I swallow your cum, then the girl climbs on top of me and kisses my lips gently, then uses her toungue. "I kiss her back." it is at that moment I realize I am actually bi-sexual, not
just bi-curious anymore..I could play with her or other
girls like her anytime and enjoy it..a lot.
Published 
Written by bunnygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments