Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stay At The Kink Hotel

"A Happy Day of Abuse"

9
1 Comment 1
19.1k Views 19.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I am a white male in my late thirties. I'm currently single. The main reason is that I really like BDSM and have had difficulties in finding women who share or even tolerate my passion. So I visit a local dominatrix on a fairly regular basis. During my last session, a few weeks ago, my mistress, Ariana, had trapped me in a cock and ball vice, and while she was crushing my family jewels by further tightening the screws, she interrogated me.

"What are you thinking about while I crush your pathetic balls," she demanded.

"I was thinking I would love to be incarcerated in a dungeon for a few days, completely at the mercy of a mistress," I moaned in pain.

"I can help you with that. A fried of mine has a BDSM Hotel a relatively short drive from here. But you have to stay for the night and promise not to leave. You of course will have a safe word and don't have to do anything you really don't want to do. You can arrive on a Friday and leave Saturday morning. You don't have to pack anything. Even the toothbrush will be provided. Just let me know if and when and I'll make the call."

The thought of being a slave just following orders in a dungeon environment made me shudder with lust. My dominatrix made the call and arranged my stay.

The destination was a midsize college town, a 90 minute drive from my home. I arrived at the place around noon on a Friday. It was an old Victorian House, at the outskirt of town. I rang the door bell and a buzzer let me in. The entrance hall had a reception desk. Behind the desk a tall black woman in her forties welcomed me. She was stunning. Her huge chest was severely constrained by a black leather corset. Her long shapely legs were clad in black fishnet stockings and complemented by stiletto heels. She looked stern.

"Ariana called me to arrange your stay. I am Mistress Chloe and you will obey me for the rest of your stay. First, let's sign you in. The stay is one hundred dollars per night, but you will have to supplement this rate with your services. We'll have to do the usual legal stuff, informed consent and liability release. Your safe word will be "Red". Unless you use it everything I say you will do. Of course, all our practices are safe. Any questions so far?

"No Mistress," I replied.

I filled out and signed the various forms, eager to get started and find out about the "services".

"Now, please undress and give me your clothes. We'll go straight to your room. I will not show you around. You'll find out as you stay here progresses."

I took off my clothes under her stern gaze.

"I expected you to be a bit bigger, but that's okay. The foreskin might be an issue though, but we'll see."

I blushed, my face turning deep red.

She led me down the stairs to a dimly lit basement. We stopped at a small hallway. There were two padlocked doors on both sides. She unlocked one, opened the door and pushed me in. The room looked like a prison cell. Just a toilet and a sink, but no bed. The floor was linoleum tiled. In one corner were a pile of cardboard boxes and a large stack of newspapers, mostly New York Times. The door had a trap door at the bottom that could be opened from the outside. Next to the door were two holes in the wall about four feet apart.

"This is your room. You will be fed and washed. You noticed the two holes next to the door. They are glory holes. Men stop by during the day, mostly college kids, to relieve their stress, I guess. They don't really care who gets them off as long as it makes them happy. You will give them handjobs, no blowjobs though. No exchange of bodily fluids. Lube is there right next to the holes. Please wash your hands after each job. Please also do a good job. You will be rated by the customers on a scale from one to ten. Anything five and below is unacceptable and you will be punished. That's my quality control. The light in here is on a dimmer. You decide how much you want to see. Now, make yourself comfortable. One more thing, you are not allowed to touch yourself. To make sure put on this cock cage, lock it, and give me the key. Choose the tightest ring that will fit around your genitals. We don't want you to escape and pleasure yourself."

She handed me a metal cock cage. The medium size ring was a really tight fit but I managed to get it around the base of my cock and balls. I was about to put the cage on my penis when she gave me another order.

"Pull back your foreskin, you will have to urinate with the cage on."

I locked myself up and handed her the key. She closed the door and I heard her snapping the lock. I inspected the room. Temperature was nice and warm. The toilet and sink were bare and there was no bed. I took some cardboard boxes from the corner, flattened them and put them on the floor. I then took a small stack of newspapers and put them down as a pillow. I unfolded several others to use as a blanket. While I was making myself comfortable. I hear a noise outside. I looked at the door. An erect, white, six inch long circumcised penis was sticking out of one hole, an impressive set of balls underneath. I guess I was on duty. I had never jacked off another man, and since I was not circumcised I didn't really know how to give this guy a handjob.

I turned up the light to make sure to see all the details, rubbed my hands together to warm them up, and walked up to my job. I grabbed the penis and squeezed it lightly. I could feel the blood rushing to the tip. I cupped the balls. The cock became rock hard. It was clear this guy would not last. I quickly squeezed a generous amount of lube on my right hand and got to work. The moaning outside became intense. Two more strokes, and a giant load of cum flew past me. The cock quickly withdrew.

I was about to continue working on my makeshift bed again when another cock appeared. This one was small and totally limp. I figured that if I were to get good at this I needed to see how far these guys were shooting their loads. I covered the floor in front of the holes with sections of the New York Times, Front Page first, then Business Section, then Arts and finally the Sports Page. I decided that for each handjob I would set aside the section with the farthest hit, thus monitoring my progress.

I went back to my limp dick, pulling back the foreskin, caressing the balls, hoping to get some blood flowing. I spent about fifteen minutes rubbing and tugging. He finally was semi-erect. The moaning became louder, cum started to dribble out on my hand. No shooting here. Again the cock quickly withdrew. I washed my hands and decided to take a quick nap on my newspaper bed.

I was awakened by people talking outside, there was nervous laughter. I looked at the holes. Two big black circumcised cocks stared at me. One was about seven inches and fat, the other nine inches and kind of skinny. I rose up to the challenge of handling two cocks, one in each hand. Judging by the moaning I must have been doing a good job. The breathing became more labored. I felt the cocks twitching in my hands and kept pumping. Two loads came at me simultaneously at high velocity, both hitting the farthest newspaper section, the New York Times Sports Page. This was fun. The cocks had become flaccid. I grabbed them again hoping to able to revive them for another round, but they withdrew. I proudly looked at the Sports Pages.

JessieMyer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessieMyer

Jacking off dicks was actually fun. You had complete control. Once you had your hand on them, the owners were powerless.

So far my stay had been very exciting and arousing. I would have loved to masturbate, but the cock cage made that impossible. My own cock had become hard and was straining painfully against the metal cage. I needed relief badly.

The door to my dungeon cell opened. Mistress Chloe walked in.

"Well, let me give you your handjob ratings on a one to ten scale. The first one only gave you a four, so you'll receive some punishment. The second one gave you an eight, and the last two, both gave you a seven."

I couldn't believe that the limp dribbler had rated me so highly. Maybe he couldn't get it up properly. The seven rating of the two black guys was disappointing, given how far they both shot their loads, courtesy of my handy work.

"Time to clean you up before dinner and our evening surprise. You can take off your cock cage, so that you can clean that pathetic wiener of yours. But if you stroke it I will cane you severely. Now follow me."

She handed me the key, I unlocked the cage and freed my poor penis. It was still hard and it took me some time to get the cage off. Mistress Chloe led me to another room in the basement. It had a concrete floor with a drain in the middle and a garden hose attached to the wall. Mistress Chloe handed me a bar of soap and told me to stand in the middle of the room hands above my head. She took the hose, aimed the spray nozzle at me and hosed me down. The water was cold. I quickly soaped up and she rinsed me again with that hard cold water stream. Needless to say my dick had shriveled to a mere one incher. Mistress Chloe threw a towel at me, and after drying off, I put back on my cock cage and was led back to my cell.

A few minutes later the trap door opened and a metal tray with food and a glass of water was pushed in. I had to eat with my hands, but the food was okay. The trap door opened again and I pushed out the tray.

After a few minutes Mistress Chloe came back and explained the next event.

"Upstairs there are four girls from the local sorority. They are regulars. All they want to do is to see a man suffer and participate a little in the torture. Remember to use the safe word if it becomes too much."

Upstairs was a fully equipped dungeon. Four girls in their twenties were standing in the corner, whispering and giggling.

"Please let me introduce our subject. His name is Frank and he will be punished."

With that she threw me the keys, and I took off the cock cage. I was standing in the middle of the room looking at four attractive women. They began inspecting me. One of them, a blond, apparently was the ring leader. She picked up a cane and started to examine me with it, spreading my butt cheeks, poking my balls, and pushing my cock around while the others watched. I became rock hard.

"Don't you have a guy with a bigger dick? That foreskin is ugly," she exclaimed.

"If he or it displeases you, we'll punish it," Mistress Chloe explained.

" Now, event number one is caning on the caning bench."

Mistress Chloe ordered me to lay on a bench face down. She securely tied me down with leather straps and picked up the cane.

"We'll start with twenty strikes, ten on the butt and ten on the soles of his feet."

The first blow on my butt stung deliciously. The sensation kept growing more intense with each strike. I was in heaven. Caning the soles of my feet was even more delicious.

"Now, who wants to beat Frank, Ladies? Five on the ass and five on the feet."

The blond stepped forward, grabbed the cane and started whacking me. I whimpered. She was hitting me pretty hard.

"Oh, that felt so good. What's next?" she asked.

"Next, we fuck him in the ass, like your boyfriends always want to do to you," Mistress Chloe announced.

She untied me and led me to another bench.

"That pervert still has a hard-on after all this beating," one of the girls gasped.

"Bend over, Frank," commanded the Mistress.

She shackled my hands and feet to the bench and waved a rather large dildo in front of me.

"Can you handle it, Frank?"

"I hope so," I whispered.

She put the dildo in a strap-on device, put it around her waist and stood in front of me. I watched her in horror rolling a condom over it and applying large amounts of lube. She then walked back, slapped my but, spread my cheeks and slowly pushed in. It felt like being impaled. Once she was in and started thrusting, I relaxed, and to my amazement it actually started to feel good.

"Okay, who's next," Mistress Chloe asked.

"We all want to do it. We'll pretend he is the boyfriend. Payback time!" The blond exclaimed.

With that she strapped the dildo around her waist, spread my cheeks and pushed it up my ass in one decisive thrust. She then fucked me furiously.

"This is the most fun I had in a long time," The blond announced.

They all took their turns with me. I never felt so abused in my life. It was poor bliss. After the last girl was finished with me, Mistress Chloe announced:

"I am now going to trample his cock and balls until he ejaculates. That's how pathetic men are, at least this guy."

The girls looked skeptical. Mistress Chloe unshackled me, told me to lie down on the floor face up. She then put a cock box over my groin, grabbed my genitals roughly and pushed them through the hole in the box. She then took off her shoes and started trampling on my balls and cock, standing on them, rocking back and forth. I was so hard, I though my cock would break off. I felt semen rising from my balls to the tip of my cock. I was ready. I started to moan.

"Now girls, watch this."

One more stomp, and I had it. I shot a giant load all over the cock box.

"That was unbelievable," the blond exclaimed. "How strange. Maybe I should do that to my boyfriend."

Mistress Chloe ordered me to clean up the cum on the box with my tongue. I stood up.

"Now, kick him in the balls as a goodbye. You'll enjoy that," she told the blond. "Frank, spread your legs."

The blond takes aim. She kicks me hard. I collapse. I'm gasping for air. All my blood rushes to my cock. I'm rock hard.

Without another word Mistress Chloe picked me up and led me back to my cell. She pushed me in and locked the door. I fell down on my newspaper bed. I had never been so relaxed in my entire life. I covered myself with the newspaper and immediately fell asleep.

The next morning I found my breakfast pushed through the trap door. I didn't want to go home. I could have stayed here for the rest of my life.

The door opened, Mistress Chloe appeared to say goodbye.

"Time to leave, Frank. On the other hand, there is a room full of college boys lining up for the glory hole. Do you want to give them a hand before you leave?"

"Milking a few of these rock hard college cocks before I hit the road sounds like a fine idea," I replied eagerly.

I went to work.

From that day on I was hooked. I go there every few weeks. Mistress Chloe always has new surprises for me.

P.S. I have a few pictures in my image gallery to go with the story.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments