Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife becomes my mistress

"Femdomme"

18
5 Comments 5
19.9k Views 19.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I'd been wanting to try it for so long.  I watched hundreds of femdom videos, looked at pictures, etc.  Our sex life had become non-existent.  When my wife and I were having sex it was just the basic vanilla type sex with no real variations.  That was about to change.

Finally, I decided to take the plunge.  I went online and ordered some under-the-bed bondage cuffs and leg restraints, blindfold, nipple clamps, and obtained a small paddle.  I downloaded several pictures of the femdom action I have dreamed of for so long.  There was face-sitting, nipple-torture, spanking, and CBT.  I had some videos of those types as well saved to my favorites.  Last night it was now or never.  I walked over to my wife and kissed her.  I said, "I want to show you something."  I showed her all the pictures and a few of the videos of several of the things I long for my mistress to do to me.  At first she was reluctant and then she kind of ignored it.  I went into the bedroom to prepare the restraints and get everything in place. 

I then came out into the living room where "Norma" was sitting playing her Facebook game.  I was stark naked holding the paddle.  She then got a smile on her face, kind of laughing at me but she came into the bedroom with me.  After I showed her the restraints I lay stomach down, ass up on the bed.  She took the restraints and clipped them to my wrist cuffs and my leg restraints so I couldn't move.  She then left me there as she went to shower. 

I lay there in anticipation of having my ass lit up by a good paddling.  I heard the bathroom door open and Norma finally came out in a beautiful black negligee that barely came down over her hips and nothing else.  The moment had arrived.  Norma then stuffed a pair of her panties into my mouth.  She picked up the paddle and started spanking me.  They were not hard strokes but after a while I felt my ass warm up.  I was in heaven.  After maybe a hundred strokes she quit and undid my restraints so I could begin the main feast!  I turned over on my back and Norma first applied the wrist restraints and then the leg restraints.  She then put the nipple clamps on me, first the left nipple and then the right nipple.  Lastly, she put the blindfold on me. 

I felt Norma move up climbing over my chest, and as she moved closer to my face I smelled the heavenly smell of fresh pussy!  She lowered her lovely "flower' onto my mouth.  It was pure ecstasy!  She moved her pussy back and forth on my face grinding into it.  I stuck my tongue in and out of her as far as possible loving every drop of pussy juice I was blessed to receive.  While this was going on she went down and started to suck my cock.  Now, this was all more about making her happy than anything, but I sure didn't mind getting my cock sucked so I thrust my hips up and down as much as I could in my bound state.  Back and forth her pussy went on my face. I was sucking pussy for all I was worth and I was moaning the whole time with delight!  I told Norma I loved her pussy and that she tasted delicious.  She barely responded as she was busy sucking cock the whole time, biting the tip gently from time to time!  Norma knows how to suck cock and she was enjoying this as much as I was. 

I came two or three times and Norma came very gently, what I believe was several times.  I was doing my best to make her squirt but that didn't happen.  I need to be punished for that and I will be bringing it up.  Finally, all good things must come to an end and Norma said she was tired.  I really wanted to keep sucking pussy for a while but she was the boss.  I thanked her over and over for spanking me and grinding my face.  I was truly grateful.  There's more...

Today I showed her pictures of a strap-on dildo.  She looked a little surprised but then said okay.  My heart was full of joy!  I was so excited and I was horny again so I started looking at her pussy begging to service her.  I also found a back-scratcher which makes a great paddle so Norma can make her marks on my ass to claim it as hers!  I stripped down naked and lay face down on the bed after she applied handcuffs and waited.  Norma once again stuffed a pair of panties into my mouth.  She then came down hard with the new paddle and I really felt that one and the strokes that came after it! 

After probably sixty strokes or so she was ready to be serviced again by my willing mouth and tongue.  She turned my over on my back and appled clothespins to my nipples.  Once again she brought me to heaven by placing her beautiful pussy on my mouth.  I sucked on her pussy and stuck my tongue in and out over and over.  Norma went down and sucked on my willing cock and then really started biting it in earnest!  It hurt so good!

After all was over I knelt at her feet as a good slave should and asked her to look at something else.  I showed her a picture of a strap-on dildo and asked her if she would fuck me with it.  She agreed!  I should say Mistress agreed because I then asked her to be my Mistress and begged her to let me be her slave.  I told her I want to clean her pussy every day with my mouth!  To my great delight, she agreed!  I am now a sex slave with a beautiful Mistress!  I can't wait for the strap-on to arrive so she can fuck me in the ass!  I am so lucky to be alive!

 

 

Published 
Written by jfowler833
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments