Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Job, New Roles (Part 1)

"Nicki gets a new job, and Jen meets Nigel"

10
2 Comments 2
10.9k Views 10.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words
This story takes place right after "Mistress Nicki and Jen"

I was hoping that someone might realize what kind of state Jen was in as we walked by, but everyone we passed seemed to be in their own little worlds. when we got into the flat I pointed Jen at the bathroom, and told her to get herself cleaned up. Twenty minutes later, wrapped in a towel, with another on her head, she came back into the living room.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Amazing. Absolutely amazing. So many images going through my head as I think what we've been doing today. I can't get over it. I am buzzing."

"Any favourite parts?"

"All of it. Just... all of it. I think I like it best when you surprise me."

I nodded.

"I get a kick out of that. When you do something totally unexpected."

I smiled. "You look great in that latex dress."

"Thank you. And it feels amazing. I loved wearing it. I rinsed it out, by the way. It is hanging up over the bath."

I nodded.

"It is getting late. I think I need to get back to my husband."

"Fine," I said. "And what are you going to tell him?"

"Oh God. Nothing. I can't tell him about any of this."

"No?"

She shook her head: "No way."

"Why not?"

"Why not," she repeated. "Well. Because. Because..." she tailed off.

"What if I told you that you must tell him all about it. What if you had to tell him. How would you tell him then?"

"Mmmm. I suppose. I suppose if I had to tell him, I'd do it during sex. With me in control. Tell him to turn him on. Make him bigger inside me as I tell him about sucking that guy's cock, or getting my arse fucked... I am not completely sure he'd even believe me."

"Then tell him." I said. "And when I see you next, you can tell me what happened."

Jen got dressed and left a little while later. It had been an amazing few days. That evening, I just collapsed in front of the telly with a mug of soup and some toast. I wasn't up to much else. When I went to the loo at bed time, I saw the latex dress hanging up in the bathroom. It reminded me of how Jen had looked in the sex shop earlier. I wondered what her husband would make of her story. I wondered if she'd even tell him, or if she'd bottle it.

I curled up naked under my duvet and soon fell asleep, dreaming of my adventures with Jen .

The next day, I awoke to the 'phone ringing. I was still a bit drowsy and sounded half asleep when I answered: "Hello?"

"Hi! Nicki?"

"I haven't just woken you, have I?"

"It's OK. It's fine I needed to get up anyway. What time is it?"

"About 9:15. Are you available?"

"What?"

"Are you available for work?"

It was the agency.

"Oh! Yes sure. When do you need me?"

"Well, let me tell you about the job first see if you're interested."

"OK."

"There's a mail order firm, need someone in their office for a few days."

"Sure, why would that be a problem?"

"Well... there is sort of a catch."

"Uh huh?"

She was hesitant about something, but I had no idea what.

"They... they sell toys."

"Oh. OK."

"Sex toys."

It was my turn to pause.

"Oh. I see. And you weren't sure if I'd be up for the job?"

"Well, Nicki, you're the fourth person I called. Everyone else has cried off so far. But if you can do this, well... you'll be the first person I call first for the next job, not fourth."

"Sounds like a deal."

"You'll do it?"

"Sure. How long do they want me for?"

"That's great. Oh. A week at least, is that OK?"

"Sure."

She told me the address, and I arranged to be there at 11. That would give me time to get up and dressed, and get over there. I was quite excited at the prospect. I had no idea what I was letting myself in for, but then that was part of what excited me--and why on earth would I turn down a job like that?

At about ten to eleven, I arrived at what looked like a pretty anonymous office building, split up into different units. It was, like many in town, converted from old terraced houses. I climbed the steps to the door, and checked which bell I needed. I rang and was buzzed in, "We're on the third floor." Said a woman's voice. It had been difficult to decide what to wear for this assignment. In the end I went for business-like but sexy. Semi-transparent black silk shirt with a teddy underneath; black wool pencil skirt, with black stockings and patent leather high heeled ankle boots. My lips were red, and I had dark eye shadow on too. I had turned a few heads on the walk across town but who knew, perhaps here, in this place, I would feel like I had dressed down.

I had been so excited. I felt like I had landed the perfect job and,don't get me wrong, there were certain aspects of it that were great. But in lots of ways it wasn't so different from any other office job. Just the added frisson that the things people were ordering, or returning or whatever were all sex toys. Well... toys, outfits, books of erotica, lotions, potions and so on. I thought I'd be on the phone with heavy breathing dirty middle-aged men, but all the orders came through the web. I ended up helping in their accounts department--making sure their suppliers were being paid on time--that kind of thing.

A couple ran the place they were in their mid-thirties and were doing fine, they thought, until they had had a court order for some late payments, which shook them up a bit. They had the money to pay, just hadn't been paying enough attention to the invoices. So that's what I was there for. I spent most of the time without seeing either of them once they set me going, but I knew what I was doing and just got on with it. They were nice enough, just busy. Then at lunchtime, Liz popped her head around the door.

"Hiya. Ben and I are going to be out this afternoon. Hope that's OK. We need to go visit a supplier up in London. But I think you know what to do, don't you?"

"Yes, sure," I replied. "That's no problem."

"Cool. There shouldn't be any visitors; we took care of yesterday's orders this morning, and the postman's already been. Oh! By the way, there's a cupboard in the shipping room marked 'returns'. You're welcome to take a look through. The only stuff we leave in there is stuff that's returned and we can't re-sell or send back to the manufacturer. If you want anything from there, you're welcome to it."

"That's very kind. I might take a look if I have a quiet moment." I smiled sheepishly, and am sure I felt myself blush. But it was very kind of her.

Shortly after Liz and Ben left, I got a text from Jen . She wanted to meet up that evening, so I arranged for her to come round to my flat at eight. In the meantime, as I worked away, I kept on telling myself I'd reward myself for my hard work by taking a look in the returns cupboard as soon as I had finished what I needed to for the day. But the thought of what might be in there kept me in a state of excitement, and it was very difficult to concentrate. By three o'clock I had finally managed to get all the urgent stuff done writing grovelly letters to suppliers and enclosing the cheques that Liz had signed before she left. I sealed the last of the envelopes and stood up. I stretched (I had been sitting for so long I had a numb bum). Then I went through to the shipping room. There was the tall cupboard marked returns. I swallowed and opened the door; it looked like there had been some kind of system once, but I think it had broken down a bit--maybe a sign of the roaring trade that Liz and Ben had been doing.

There was a box marked 'vibes' one marked 'lotions' and another marked 'knicks'. One shelf seemed to have a bunch of latexware on it, and another box was marked BDSM. Looking in that one first, I found hand-cuffs, leather collars, riding crops and that kind of thing. There didn't seem to be much wrong with this stuff (or at least there was plenty of stuff that was just fine). I started making a pile of stuff that I liked the look of. A black leather collar with red velvet lining; a riding crop. From the other boxes, I found a nice black butt plug; some black and white frilly crotchless panties; a black and red leather corset and some fishnet stockings.

I stood there looking at the stuff, my heart pounding. Then I thought why not? I am all by myself, and no one's coming, why don't I try some of this stuff on? I started off by switching stockings for the new fishnets, then switched my panties for the crotchless ones. I took off my skirt, blouse and teddy and put on the corset--and I could even attach the stocking tops to it. Though the corset pushed by boobs up, it did nothing to cover them up. When I put my boots back on I felt fantastic. But there was no mirror in the shipping room. There was, however, in the Ladies.

I decided to pop through to the loo, take a look at myself, maybe take a selfie or two before getting back into my street clothes. I grabbed my handbag and the riding crop and crossed the hall to the Ladies. The mirror behind the sinks was lovely and big and I could see myself in my outfit in all my glory. Wow. I held up my phone to the mirror and took a picture. For the fun of it I sent it to Jen . She would get a kick out of that. I sent another to Nigel but the poor lamb wouldn't be able to wank off to it. Then I sat in a cubicle with the lid down and started rubbing my clit. I was just too turned on. I wasn't going to be able to last until home time--let alone until Jen came around that evening. It wasn't long until I was quietly moaning to myself, with a couple of fingers deep in my pussy and my thumb rubbing my clit. Just as I was approaching an orgasm, I head the bathroom door open.

"Hello?" It was a man's voice. I kept quiet. I reckoned if I was quiet and still, he'd go away. I lifted my feet from the floor and sat there silent. Looking at the door in front of me I realized I hadn't locked it. There had been no point; I was completely alone except that I wasn't.

"Hello?" The voice came again. I still didn't answer, but I heard the man take a couple of steps into the room; Just as I was going to lean forward, my cubicle door flew open and I heard the man call out, "Cleaner." I am not sure who looked more surprised: me, or him. I know he looked pretty bloody surprised, but I can't imagine how I looked. He stood there gawping at me; my knees were under my chin--he must have had a great view of my pussy in those crotchless panties, but my boobs were hidden behind my legs. Thank goodness for small mercies. Given my state of dress, it must have been pretty clear what I was up to.

"Wow." he said. He was Asian looking, maybe Chinese, and maybe in his late twenties or early thirties.

I tried to cover myself up, but it was near impossible. My hand in front of my pussy, my knees covering my boobs.

"Oh God," was all I could say.

"I... I didn't know there was anybody in here." he said. "I need to clean in here."

He was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt and pulling a bucket on wheels and a mop behind him--he really was the cleaner.

"And I thought I was alone." I stammered.

"Sorry."

Well, for all he was sorry, he was still standing there looking at me.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

His eyes were scouring me. I let the silence hang between us for a moment as he oggled me, mouth hanging open, salivating. His cock must be growing in his jeans and I realised what power I had over him. Slowly I started to smile, then I stood up, letting him see me, with my hands on my hips, he could see my pussy and my breasts pushed up by the corset. "Why be sorry? Do you like what you see?"

He gulped and nodded.

"I thought so."

"Am I turning you on?"

An emphatic nod this time.

I glanced down and I could see a bulge in his jeans. I took a seductive step or two forward, showing off the movement of my hips until I was standing right in front of him. I reached forward and place my hand on his crotch, that made him jump and his cock twitch.

"Yessss..." I hissed, "It seems I am."

I bit my lip and smiled as I unzipped his jeans. He moaned when I fished around inside and pulled out his cock. It bounced a little as I let go of it. This wasn't just a semi, this guy had a full on hard-on.

I leaned forward, his cock in my hand, and whispered, "Do you want to fuck?"

He groaned and nodded, and I swear he drooled--literally. I turned around and bent over, then guided his cock towards my now dripping, eager cunt.

"Then fuck me."

He didn't need telling twice. He grabbed my hips and rammed his cock deep into me, making me grunt with surprise. The he slid back, almost out of me before slamming back in. Long hard strokes over and over, pummeling my pussy into submission.

"Oh God, that's it. Fuck me. Fuck me."

And he did. Over and over. Harder and harder, faster and faster. It didn't take long before I was squealing--partly because he moved from holding my hips to my tits which were swinging free below me. Less than five minutes of this treatment and I was gripping his cock hard as I came and that was enough to send him over the edge, spurting gobs of cum deep inside me. I arched my back as I came and his fingernails dug into my breasts. It hadn't taken long, but it was fucking intense. No sooner had he finished then he was gone. He slipped his cock back into his jeans and mumbled something about coming back later to clean the toilets; then he disappeared. He left me exhausted and sated. I changed out of my new outfit and back into my street clothes. Well, better than a wank in the toilets I suppose!

I was looking forward to seeing Jen later and made sure I brought the riding crop, butt plug and collar with me.

My knickers had a wet patch in the crotch as I walked home that evening. On my way I got a text back from Jen :

"OMG. You look stunning. Making me wet just thinking about u."

All she got in response was a smiley face.

...ooOoo...

Jen arrived at eight. She looked jubilant. "Hello," I said when I opened the door, "You look happy. What's up?"

"You wouldn't believe it," she replied.

"Try me."

"I... I... I told my husband. I told him about you, and the sex shop and everything."

I grinned. "Wow. Well done you. Come in tell me all about it."

So, in she came; I sat down on my favourite arm chair and I had Jen kneel down next to me. She was grinning from ear to ear. She wore a sleeveless roll neck sweater and a herringbone wool skirt; it seemed kind of odd for her to be kneeling there. But I liked it. "Well," I said, "What happened?"

"After you shaved me... down there, he has been fascinated. Given our sex life a boost--you know? Anyway, when I got home he was agitated and his trousers were tented." she giggled. "So I took charge, in the kitchen. I started telling him as he knelt in front of me and ate my pussy. I held him against me and told him about you, about going for a drive, about Um John and the bloke in the sex shop and everything. By the time I was telling him about the sex shop I was riding him on the kitchen floor. It was fucking great!"

"I'm proud of you." I said. It seemed a bit odd to say, but it was true. Jen was being true to herself, true to the man she married, by telling him what was going on in her life; not only that, but, the response she got from her hubby was a good one. Perhaps unexpected, but good none the less. "I think I might like to meet your husband." I said.

"Oh. Oh wow."

"What's the matter?"

"I am afraid. Afraid he might fall madly in love with you, and want to fall directly at your feet. But I want him at my feet. You know?"

"Let me think about it." I replied. She might be right, we might be playing with fire. Anyway, that wasn't to be our excitement for the night. I had a surprise in store for Jen.

I turned my head towards the door and called out, "You can come in now, boy."

In walked Nigel (I had him waiting in my bedroom since 7:30); he was naked but for the cage on his cock. When Jen turned to see him, her mouth dropped open. "Oh my." She said.

"Jen, this is Nigel but you can just refer to him as 'boy.'"

"Hello, boy." she said, as she stood up and straightened her skirt. Her nipples had stiffened and were pressing against her sweater. She smiled and stepped towards Nigel, who stood there, his eyes cast downwards.

"Hello Miss." he replied.

"Mmmmm. I like the sound of that. Say it again."

"Hello Miss."

It was as if I had turned over a coin; heads became tails. It was the same person, the same Jen, but suddenly, with Nigel in the room, she'd ceased to be submissive. She was the Mistress. She stepped closer to Nigel, and put her finger to his chin. Looking straight at him, she slid her finger down over his chin, his neck and down his chest. She stopped when her finger reached his navel, and she turned to me.

Jen raised her eyebrows as if asking permission, and I gave her the tiniest of nods. Her finger slid down Nigel's underbelly before she cradled his cage in her hand. "I wonder if you can be of any use to me like this." She whispered.

"I'm sure he can." I said, "He'll do whatever you want. Won't you boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Jen walked over to the sofa and sat down in the middle of it. "Come over here," she said. "And kneel in front of me."

Nigel did as he was bid. Jen opened her legs and pulled up her skirt, revealing red lacy knickers. She pulled them to one side and whispered, "Come on boy lick my pussy."

He leaned forward and kissed Jen's upper thigh, then let his tongue slide across her mound--her smooth, hairless mound. She gasped as Nigel's tongue brushed her clitoris; when he slipped his tongue between her folds, she gasped and grabbed handfuls of his hair. Nigel licked at Jen's cunny teasing her as he traced her labia with the tip, then plunging deep into her, nuzzling her with his nose as he fucked her with his tongue.

"Oh fuck."

"Good boy." I said, "Good boy." It was turning me on watching Nigel please Jen like this.

She pulled away though and slipped her knickers off altogether. Then turned over and knelt up. "Now, you can lick my arse."

Nigel didn't hesitate. He moved in and caressed Jen's cheeks with his hands as his tongue tip slipped along her cleft. She gasped and flinched as his tongue first brushed against her hole. He circled her opening over and over, and Jen started to groan. I stood up and left the room to get changed, but I could still hear her groaning from the bedroom as I stripped off and put on the only thing I needed.

I knelt behind Nigel and rubbed lube up and down the length of my strap-on. Then, as he was thrusting his tongue into Jen's arse, I rubbed the tip of my dildo against Nigel's bum. I grabbed his cheeks in my hands and pressed the tip against his anus. Pushing forward will all my might, I felt him surrender and allow the dildo, the seven inch pink plastic cock, to slide into his arsehole.

Nigel thrust into Jen's arse as my dildo thrust into his. We built a rhythm which slowly accelerated, but always together. In and out, in and out; both Jen and Nigel groaning as they got fucked. Faster and faster I went, setting the pace, then I slapped Nigel's bum with a smack! That almost interrupted our rhythm, but he kept going, licking and fucking at Jen's arse with his eager tongue.

"Oh God," rasped Jen, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

"Make her cum, boy."

And he did. With her bum in the air, Nigel switched between arse and pussy and back again, leaving Jen in a world of her own, shaking her head from side to side. Her pleasure grew until, when I gave a huge thrust, Nigel felt Jen tensing as her orgasm crashed over her and she fell in a heap on the sofa.

"Well done." I whispered as I slipped the cock from his hole. "Do you see the small box on the mantelpiece?"

He nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

"Open it and bring me the key."

He did as he was bid, and gave me the small brass key. Jen had turned over on the sofa now and was rapt as I unlocked the cage and freed Nigel's cock. In moments he was hard and throbbing, standing there in front of us.

"I think this boy deserves some relief," I said, and Jen nodded her agreement. She knelt in front of him, still clothed in all but her knickers, and started to stroke his cock. Nigel groaned and closed his eyes, and I sat back to watch. Jen raised his cock and licked at his balls, then sucked them into her mouth, one after the other. Nigel gasped and looked down at her as she licked along the underside of his member.

She rubbed his cock up and down, as she took his glans into her mouth; her teeth grazing the shaft. Nigel started to thrust into her. "Ah, ah ah." I said, and he stopped. I was still in charge. Jen sucked on his cock, her cheeks concave with the suction and Nigel groaned. Then she started to rub his cock faster and faster with one hand as the other reached between his legs. He gasped again as her finger found his gaping arsehole. One finger--or was it two--inside him as she licked and sucked at his cock.

"You may cum, boy." I said.

"Thank you, Mistress." he replied, with relief. Jen released his cock from her mouth and moments later her face was spattered with jets of spunk from Nigel's erupting penis. I suppose it had been a while since his last orgasm.

Jen tried to wipe herself up, getting her fingers covered in gooey cum as she wiped it from her face. "Clean her up, boy."

Nigel knelt next to Jen and took her spunky fingers into his mouth, sucking them clean. Jen did her best to get the rest of the cum off her face and each time, Nigel licked her fingers clean. When she was almost respectable, I sent her off to the bathroom to get properly cleaned up. Meanwhile, now that Nigel's cock was soft once again, I slipped it back into his cage and locked him up.

When Jen returned form the bathroom, I had both her and Nigel kneel in front of me. "I have decided," I said, "That I would like to meet your husband. I'd like all three of you to be here tomorrow evening. Meanwhile," I looked at Jen, "You need to tell him about what happened here tonight."

Jen bit her lip and nodded.

"Oh, by the way," I said, "You never told me his name."

"Graham."

Published 
Written by nickitaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments