Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payback pt6

2
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Chapter Eight: Dividing evil. Payback can hit hard

A few days after Nick had signed my papers, Mistress Lana started working on him. Erika, the bitch, was having great difficulty in finding a job. This was a combination of negative references that she had received, which she wasn’t happy to use, or no references at all from some of her previous employers. It was time to put some pressure on his shoulders; this would give him a reason to break up their relationship.

Mistress Lana was eating alone in the restaurant where Nick usually went for lunch. He would seldom dine with any of his colleagues, preferring to be free to call his partner in crime without anyone suspecting. The attraction was instant, since she was a beautiful woman and apparently all alone. With the confident attitude he usually showed in public, he went to try and get acquainted with her. She looked him over from head to foot with a disdained look, and then coldly told him that she could use him to lick her shoes clean. We knew that would have him thrilled.

The plan was falling into place! He told her that he would love it, but she didn’t speak a word and ignored him throughout her light lunch, despite his attempts at a conversation, then she left. Nick was so smitten that he didn’t even eat and returned to work. We were filming from a nearby van, and Lana had a microphone in her purse to record the whole conversation just in case we would need it in the future.

The next day, a similar scene happened, and this continued for a week. Then she pushed things a little further and deliberately dropped a business card with a cell number on it, (we had bought a special cell phone for this occasion), and put a foot on the card when he knelt down to pick it up.

“If you want that number, you know what you have to do,” was her cold statement.

“Here, in front of everyone?”

She didn’t answer, just stared. So he knelt down and licked her shoe tentatively.

“You could do better!”

He then gave a long lick, and she then raised her foot to allow him take the card.

“Call at exactly six this evening. A minute before, or a minute later, and nobody will answer.”

Then she got up and left. He returned to work looking like a zombie. That evening at exactly six he phoned her. After several rings she answered, and simply told him the time and the address where he was to be the next day. He made up an excuse to the whore, telling her he was going to be very late because of a meeting with some potential clients, who were only in the city for a short period of time, and that could bring in a lot of money if the contract was to be signed.

Arriving at the place of the meeting on time, a limo stopped next to him. A man gave him a blindfold to put on, and then assured that it was properly tied. Then he was guided into the car, and it drove off. After what seemed like an hour of driving the car stopped, and he was escorted inside a building, still wearing the blindfold, and left just inside a door.

“Strip and get down on all fours, keep the blindfold on.”

He obeyed and was very excited. A dog collar was put on his neck as soon as he was naked and on the ground, startling him since he hadn’t felt anyone around. Suddenly he was pulled by a leash attached to the collar and had to crawl into a room, which had a padded floor. As he was brought to the foot of a bed, a shoed foot was put on his head until his cheek was on the floor. The foot moved in front of his mouth, and he started to lick eagerly. After a while the foot moved away; a few moments later he was taken across a marbled floor, and lowered into a tub. A hood covered his whole head, with a gag in his mouth. He could breathe through a small tube, and was made to lie flat in the warm water.

Then he sensed that a liquid was being added to the water until it covered him. After a few minutes, his whole body was tingling. Then the tub was drained, and he was lifted out, rinsed and dried. The hood was removed but the blindfold was still kept in place. Nick was led back to the bedroom, his wrists and ankles encased in cuffs, which were chained to bolts on the floor. Suddenly he felt a breath next to his ears.

“The small bath you have just taken contained a special formula which has been developed by a friend of mine. It has removed your whole body hair and, thanks to that, none of it will grow again. Our only regret for the formula is that it works only on males, thus it is almost useless for us women.”

He felt a hand lightly touching his cock, and then the voice whispered again.

“That ridiculous little thing isn’t even worth calling a cock; it is more like a grown clitoris. You are a submissive little bitch, aren’t you? I can see from how stretched you are that you want to be fucked by a stiff dominant big cock, because that’s the only way you will ever have a cock, isn’t it?”

He could tell it was the woman that he had met at the bar; this made him cum just to hear her voice and the humiliating words.

“Naughty little bitch. I asked you a question, and instead you soaked my carpet!”

Two quick loud slaps and his ass cheeks were on fire, which made his cock stiffen again despite having just cum.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I want to be fucked and dominated by a stiff cock, Mistress!”

“What cock do you want bitch?”

“Mistress’ cock, Mistress!”

“Do you think you are worth using a mistress’ cock to give you pleasure?”

“No Mistress. I’m just a little submissive bitch. Any cock Mistress would give me would be fine!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Mistress! Whatever you want!”

“Then get ready to have your wish fulfilled tonight!”

She gagged him, and he sensed her sitting on the bed which was in front of him, her foot again on his head. He suddenly felt his legs grabbed by two strong hands, and a big cock rammed into his ass, quick, to the hilt in a single move. His first reaction was a scream, muffled by the gag. After a few strokes he started to moan, his small cock stiff again and dripping precum on the floor. The cock drove deeper and then stopped, and he felt it spewing a big load of cum in his ass. He was startled, realizing he has been screwed by a real cock and not by a fake one. However he had very little time to think as he felt another cock, even bigger, brutally ram into his ass again.

This time, at the second stroke of the cock in his ass, Nick shot his own cum on the floor. This merciless fucking of his ass went on more or less in the same manner for hours, him spewing load after load of his cum on the carpet, without even touching himself. Short breaks were taken, just to check if he was all right and to let him take a break. He was delirious for the whole session, completely exhausted, until at last, around three in the morning, he felt the cuffs being released. A glass of liquid was given to him, and he drank thirstily, realizing too late that it was cum. He was then brought to the tub again, plunged into the water, washed, given an enema, and then brought into a small room where he was allowed to remove the blindfold.

The room was bare, apart from the carpet and a chair with his clothes, with barely enough light to allow him to dress. Once Nick had got dressed, the same man who had picked him up earlier came and blindfolded him again. He was escorted to the limo, and after another hour’s drive he was parked by his car. The blindfold was removed from him; he stumbled back to his car and drove back home. The bitch was already sleeping, in what had been our bed, and barely acknowledged him when he sat on it. He fell asleep immediately, as he was completely drained. Three hours later, when the alarm clock rang, he jumped up, went to the bathroom and started washing. It took him a few minutes to realize his body was completely shaven; he didn’t have a single hair left from the neck down. Swearing to himself, he dressed quickly and left for work, still tired from the lack of sleep.

The first day, at work, he decided to tell Erika that he had a surprise for her, so that he could get away with being smooth shaven, and to cover the fact that he had cheated on her. She didn’t appreciate her bitch Candy, smooth shaven.

“What kind of little doggy bitch doesn’t have hair at all?” she screamed at him.

As a punishment, she decided she wouldn’t fuck Candy, nor allow the little sub to touch her, until the hair had grown again. That, thankfully, only helped the plan to work even better, since his hair would never regrow. He was trying to figure out how to solve this problem when, two days later in the middle of the morning, his personal line at the office rang.

He answered, and as soon as he said his name, a female voice said, “Little bitch, did you enjoy your little party? Yes, I know you did, you didn’t stopping cumming for almost the whole time. I think I will allow you to have me as a Mistress. Come, same time, same place tonight.”

Before he could answer, the woman hung up.

Initially he decided he would resist and not go, putting a stop to this affair and stay faithful to Erika. His main thought was that he wasn’t gay, and he wouldn’t have allowed any man to fuck him. The main line of his thinking was then moved on to the fact that Erika was denying him his favourite play, and that would last a long time, since his hair wasn’t ever going to return. He was so horny and hard as hell; he couldn’t remember a time in his life when he had been so turned on. Masturbating had not helped, as it had not given him the usual satisfaction.

Then his memories returned to the wonderful fucking he had received. A real cock, he had to admit, was much better than a rubber one, and the spurting of cum in his bowels - just the thought of it made him hard. Yes, he had loved it! He decided he would go. If it meant that taking real cocks and loads of cum in his ass meant that he was gay, then he would accept it.

For the first time in his life he felt almost liberated. He remembered also the glass of cum he drunk after the session, and realized he liked it, even if at the moment he’d been too tired to even think. Picking up the phone, he called Erika and made up an excuse about extra work for being late that night.

It was pretty much the same as the first time except that he didn’t need to be shaven, just washed.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

Once this had been done, he was again locked on his hands and knees, gagged and with his ass high to show availability. The woman this time spoke aloud, so everyone in the room could hear.

“Tonight you will get fun, again. If you behave well, next time maybe I’ll start your training as my little bitch.”

He was aware that there were other people in the room, but had no idea who they were. I was there also, watching his debasement. I must have a streak of evil in me, because I enjoyed the show.

Nick was mercilessly fucked for hours, until four in the morning. During the few breaks, and at the end of the session, he eagerly drank the glasses of cum that were given to him. The next day he didn’t have to work. When he arrived home Erika wasn’t in the bedroom. I had spied on her during the night, and saw that she was mad at him, and had slept in the guest bedroom, where she was supposed to. He barely undressed and slipped between the sheets before falling asleep. When he woke up, it was noon, so after a shower he dressed and went into the kitchen.

Erika wasn’t there. He searched the rest of the house, but she was nowhere to be found, then he noticed a small note on the fridge door saying that she was out looking for a job, and wouldn’t be back for lunch. Sitting uncomfortably on the chair, as his ass and back were tender from the prolonged abuse and position of the previous night, he sat eating his sandwich and thought about what had taken place. The events were quite blurred in his mind, but he remembered a great deal of pleasure. He remembered the pleasure in being used as a cum dumpster from powerful males, from real men. The pleasure in not knowing who was using him really turned him on.

He basked in the humiliation, knowing the men who used him didn’t worry Nick; they just considered him as a hole to fuck and where to dump their loads. Now he was horny and hard again and badly needed to be fucked. He wasn’t thinking about Erika anymore for his needs. He was told if he did try to satisfy his need to be used, they would know, and he would never meet the mysterious mistress again.

What he didn’t know was that the previous day, Erika had been offered a big sum of money and a good job abroad, so her choice was whether to leave him or not. As selfish as the bitch was, she didn’t think two seconds before accepting it. A flight ticket had been booked for her in a week’s time, to allow her to sort out her affairs at home. She left him a letter, explaining that she was tired of him, also that he was pitiless as a slave, and she wanted a real man, able to give her all the money she deserved. She added that she was leaving for a better job with good money, so she wouldn’t have to depend on the pussy he was anymore, and didn’t have to live the pitiful life he had been giving her.

At first he was annoyed, after all he had done for her. He sobbed as he realised that he had swindled a woman, married and had sex with her just to steal her money, as Erika had wanted, and now the ungrateful bitch had left him. Since he was also quite selfish, he soon started to realize that everything was turning perfect, he wouldn’t have to hide anymore from her, and he could enjoy and give all of himself to his – hopefully – new mistress. None of them realised that payback time was coming.

Erika was robbed as soon as she left the airport in the foreign city that she had been sent to, it didn’t even have an embassy; she was stranded without any luggage, money or documents. She couldn’t speak the language and apparently nobody could understand her. So there she was, abandoned. No money, no means of calling anybody, and nobody to call anyway.

She tried for a couple days to find the people she was meant to meet, and managed to get to the police. They almost laughed at her, and then shooed her out of the police station. Her only choice left was to beg. It didn’t work and a couple of days later, hungry and dirty, she decided she would prostitute herself to earn enough money to live and buy a trip to the nearest embassy, which was several hundred miles away.

After a few months of whoring, an agent of the alleged employer would at last find her, saying that they thought she had refused the job, until the police contacted them after they had found her passport, documents and confirmation of employment letter during a search in the house of a local robber. The job and the money would be gone by then, but she would be given a ticket and her passport to go back home.

Meanwhile, Nick obeyed the new mistress. She hadn’t told him her name yet. After a few more meetings, he was made to suck a cock shaped dildo. When he got proficient enough to deep throat, the dildos became larger and larger. When they saw that he was able to take a big dildo deep into his throat quite easily, they made him suck a real one, and of course to deep throat it and swallow every drop of cum. He didn’t flinch in the slightest, by then having embraced his liking of cocks. Also he didn’t care anymore about his sexuality. We decided that the time was right, and I delivered the blow, serving him the divorce papers via my lawyer. He retaliated by hiring a lawyer himself and tried to get something from me with threats and accusations.

At last the lawyers arranged a meeting which would take place in my lawyer’s study, which was soundproof. To start with, my lawyer showed a copy of the paper he signed. He was willing to go to court and try to have it nullified.

My next move was to slip a small note to Nick, where he read “Are you sure you want to keep going on, Candy?”

He visibly paled, but then said out loud that it was just my word against his.

I motioned my lawyer to continue, so he ran the video with the best parts of Nick’s cheating, including the parts where he wanted me dead, and had insulted me for not having any more money for him and his lover to waste. His lawyer’s face turned white, and he tried a feeble attempt by saying that the videos were illegally recorded and were a violation of privacy. Since the house was in my name, and I paid the rent, he was clearly a guest so his lover was an unwanted guest, adding that this wasn’t a penal action, but it would simply serve to show that I was swindled the whole time, therefore his lawyer had to back off. His suggestion to Nick was to accept what I asked and close the matter, or he would probably risk jail due to his confession of stealing money from me.

He was still confident about the money he had stolen, so he accepted the deal without putting up much of a fight. At that point he didn’t know that, thanks to my computer skills and the videos in the house, I had managed to get access to all of his secret accounts and had closed them. Bad luck for him when he found out.

While we were meeting with the lawyers, two things were happening. First of all, some of my friends went and removed all of the video cameras and microphones from the house; the second and most important, three people of our trust met his company’s three owners.

The dossiers containing all the evidences of Nick’s embezzlements were given to the three of them, with the request that they would proceed against him legally only if they couldn’t find a way to fix things and if he was going to do something stupid like suing them for something. Each of them got a copy of the documents. They agreed, and managed to refund the clients that had been damaged by using the company funds, telling them about an unexpected bonus.

Nick was summoned to a big meeting with the board of directors. He thought that he had been called at last for the promotion which he felt he deserved, despite his barely average success, but the moment he entered he was harshly ordered to sit down and shut up. Then he was questioned about many investments, and he answered with the stories he’d set up about them. Finally he was given a copy of the evidence; the more he read the paler he became. Thirty years in prison would have been his payback, he thought.

“You can see that we know everything about you swindling clients and setting up foreign accounts, even robbing your own wife and your divorce settlement. We know that you not only cheated on her, but also were wishing that she was dead. For the sake of the company, this report will stay secret, and you will be allowed to resign,” he was told.

They went on to say “No references will be given from us, but everyone in the field will know you are unreliable. You will not work anymore in a place that would require managing money. Of course you can refuse and we would be forced to fire you. Then you could try and sue us for unlawful dismissal and we would give that report to the authorities. We would lose some clients, but when they will know that we dealt with the thief and refunded their stolen money with our private accounts, most of them would be pleased and stay with us. Meanwhile you would spend the next thirty years in a jail. Which do you choose? You have five minutes to think.”

“I will resign. I’m sorry.”

He didn’t even think for a moment to return the money he had stolen, just accepted the deal, planning on going to a tropical island to live as a rich man for the rest of his life. Two security guards followed him from the very moment he left the meeting room, and escorted him to his office. They checked everything he was taking; making sure that he didn’t have anything belonging to the company, especially information, and then they escorted him to the exit.

Returning home he tried to buy a flight ticket to the Cayman Islands, but the payment was refused, so he went to check on his secret foreign accounts. He panicked when he discovered they were all closed, becoming very afraid and then he started crying. The landlord called and told him that he was a month late in paying his rent. He realized that he had been so focused on the new mistress that he had forgotten all about the rent.

Then he tried to make an online payment, but there weren’t enough funds. Checking his account he saw that it was drained, so his only choice was to leave the house. The landlord allowed him a week to leave, but took all of his furniture as payment for the due rent.

Next day Nick visited the bank to enquire where his money had gone. The bank showed him the contract he signed to invest the money in a business, which had proven to be a bad one. I had set it up, and the business in question was one of the hoaxes he had set to rob me, and it was missing in his company’s report. In short, I made it so that it appeared he swindled himself.

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments