Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payback pt8 final

5
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Chapter Ten: The fall of the wicked, the rise of the worthy.

During the time that I was being trained as a Mistress Will asked me to marry him. He explained that he would be happy to sign a prenuptial agreement so that he wouldn’t get anything from me if, for any reason we should part. Then he went on to say that he was so in love with me and wanted us to stay together.

I had to admit that I was crazy about him as well but I refused his proposal for the time being, explaining to him that I couldn’t make any decisions until I had completed my revenge. There was a need inside of me that made me feel that once I had seen this through then I could get on with my life. He understood how I felt and said that he would ask me again once my life was sorted out, and I felt grateful and appreciated him for the wonderful man that he was. Things carried on in the same way and he behaved as usual towards me, without mentioning the matter again.

By this time Nick was almost ruined. His car had been repossessed along with all of his belongings, even his wristwatch and smartphone. He was about to go and live on the streets when he was approached by a man, who gave him a mobile phone, and told him to get ready to answer it at any moment.

Two hours later the phone rang so he answered immediately. The voice of Lana was harsher than ever.

“You little bitch; it seems that your loyalty was only to yourself. Now, I am going to offer you a chance, and one chance only. Live your fantasy, change your ways, and learn to be reliable and not so selfish. We will meet tonight; same time and place, and remember that this is your last chance.”

She finished the call and, with that, the telephone closed down completely. It had been a special one, which was set to fail after receiving a single call.

That evening Nick turned up at the appointed place and, even though they made him wait two hours, he waited patiently as it was the only hope that he had left. When he was eventually collected he was then blindfolded and the journey was quite short. After being led into a building and left alone in a room he started to undress.

“Stop! Before you undress, I will explain what will be required from you. You will still have a chance to refuse and leave afterwards.”

He stopped immediately.

“Take two steps to the right, and then one step back, there is an armchair where you can sit.”

Following the instructions he found the chair and sat down.

“Now remove your blindfold. Don’t think that you will be able to recognize me as I am wearing a mask, as are the other people that you will see.”

Removing the blindfold he found himself in a luxurious room.

“If you accept my proposal this will be the last time that you will be treated as a person with your own will.”

He nodded his head, keeping his expression serious.

“By accepting to be my slave and pet, you will obey everything I say and you will be called Candy from now on. You will not leave my house unless you are instructed to and you will be fucked by anyone that I say, male or female. Also you will sign a paper in which you will name me as your tutor. A doctor will declare that you need a tutor because you are not able to care for yourself.”

Continuing she told him “The hardest part will be that, since you are an accomplished cocksucker and cum slut, and love to be fucked by big cocks, you will be feminized. We will treat you with hormones, make you grow boobs and eventually make breast implants to enlarge them if they do not grow enough. Your hair will be left to grow, you will learn to apply make-up and, should the need arise, you will be given plastic surgery to soften your face.”

She studied his expression of shock then went on.

“For the time being we will not touch your puny joke of a cock, but allow you to cum when you are fucked, or when you suck cocks. If you are found masturbating or cumming at times other than those that I have mentioned then you will be given a shot so that you will feel extreme pain if you lightly brush that pitiful appendage. The alternative choice will be to go on to the streets and start afresh.”

She paused and after a moment, when he was about to speak, she raised her hand to stop him. “You will be left alone in this room for a few hours. When you have thought through what I have said and made your decision ring the bell. If, after that time, you cannot decide, we will take it as a refusal and send you back to the streets.”

Getting up she left the room. He also heard some movement behind him which sounded like other people leaving from another door.

It took him less than ten minutes to reach a decision so he rang the bell. He heard some people enter the room behind him, and then the woman came in by the door in front of him.

“You were very quick; I hope that you have made the right choice and that you will not regret it. What is your decision?”

He stood up, undressed himself, knelt down on all fours and said “I am yours to do as you please, Mistress.”

“Very well, sign this paper.”

He signed in the appropriate place and then a slave, dressed in a very sexy see through long dress, with wide slits on the sides, came in and took the papers away without saying a word.

“Now, I will allow you to raise your head and see my face again and until the end of this meeting or earlier if I say so, you will still be allowed to speak freely. Then you will be given more instructions and be aware that there are a few strong men ready to subdue you if you try anything stupid.”

She removed her mask and he looked at her in awe as she was beautiful. Then a voice whispered behind him. He stared at me in horror as I joined Mistress Lana and French kissed her.

“You are her slave too?” he asked, dumbfounded.

We both laughed at him and I heard a few other people laughing as well.

“No, you silly bitch, I am the one who is getting revenge on you and your bitch, Candy. For your information I am a Mistress as well and also, just to let you know, that ungrateful bitch who left you for a load of money after you had obeyed her for years and who had planned to swindle me out of my money, is now earning her living in a brothel abroad.”

His expression was unbelievable as I continued making him face the facts. “We will rescue her in a few months. There is also the matter of the dossier about your theft, which was sent to your employers by me. I closed your foreign accounts. The house was wired and everything was recorded on video. When I made you sign that paper making you declare that you were agreeable to me staying away, you were thinking with that little finger you have between your legs, otherwise you would have realized that there was something strange going on. It never entered your head that I had shown up with that the day after you decided to file for a divorce on this basis.”

I continued with my revenge and my story. “I had already recovered from my accident. Mistress Lana here took great pleasure in getting you, and she will be pleased to train you as the little bitch you are. Maybe she will even give you the full bitch status, letting you constantly walk on all fours and be permanently available, but there will be time for that eventually.”

“Because you were so focused with your fucking you didn’t even realize I was home and that I discovered you and that stupid whore the day of the accident. If you had even pretended to care about me, you would have noticed that I was driving away from home and not towards it, when it happened. What really tore me apart wasn’t the fact that you were cheating on me, or that you were a bitch. I know I wasn’t very good at sex at that time and, more than likely if you had been honest, I would have allowed you to have affairs.”

“No, what broke my heart was to discover that you had set me up from the beginning and that you were disappointed that I was still alive.

Tetianabig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tetianabig

I never did anything to displease you, ever, but you have earned all of this and I won’t back off from it, you have deserved all of it.”

As he listened to me his face was streaked with tears.

“Sonja, you are right, I have been scum and unfair to you. I know that I was wrong in the way that I behaved and I deserve all of this. My life has been ruined and I know that it was my fault entirely. Sooner or later you would have found out, but in all of this, I have to thank you, because I now have the chance to live my deepest desire, which I would never accepted myself. I know that I am a bitch, and I want to be one and I will never be able to make up for the hurt I caused you, and I am deeply sorry for that, but I hope in time you will forgive me.”

“Something good has happened to me as well.” I beckoned Will over to stand beside me. “This man, someone you could never even dream to be, is a Master, and he has asked me to marry him. I gladly accept his proposal and will marry him as soon as possible. We will go to live in my family house and I hope that he will give me many beautiful children. Oh, and he has such a big cock that you will love to be stuffed with it.”

Things went very smoothly over the next few months. Candy excelled in her training, proving that she was an eager bitch, always ready to please anyone. She felt so at home in her place on the lowest rung of the ladder.

Three months after her rescue, Erika went to my old house looking for Nick. She was in a bad way, with threadbare clothes and not looking at all glamorous. When she knocked at the door, the young woman who answered thought that she was a homeless person looking for some money which, strictly speaking, she was. When she asked for Nick, the woman told her that there wasn’t any Nick living there and, after a few questions, she understood the house had been rented to another family. Then she decided to look for him at his workplace, however she was told that he hadn’t been working there for a long time. Finally she came to my family house, thinking that maybe he had got it from me in the divorce settlement. The security men called me and under my instructions allowed her inside the fence and escorted her to the back door, where I was then waiting. When she saw me her face dropped in shock and also couldn’t fail to see that I was five months pregnant.

“Uh, I was looking for Nick.”

“And why are you looking for him here?”

“Well, I thought, he’s your husband.”

I giggled and then I stared at her coldly.

“He WAS, my husband, and you know that perfectly well. Candy isn’t my husband anymore, bitch. We got the divorce soon after you left. He won’t be able to support you either, since he doesn’t own anything, not even the few clothes that he is allowed to use. I know that you have found a job that suits you in the past year so I suggest that you return to it, enjoy it, and learn that when you want something, you have to earn it. Remember that I am not sending you to prison only because I decided to have mercy.” I stopped to breathe.

“Before you leave, I want to present you to Candy. Just by coincidence her Mistress had brought her here for a couple of days for an event that we are celebrating.”

I whistled and Candy arrived running on all fours, wagging the fake tail attached to her anal plug, with her tongue dangling and leaking spit and cum.

“Stand Candy, and explain things to this ungrateful wannabe mistress.”

Candy didn’t bat an eyelid in seeing her and got up, allowing Erika to see her fully shaven body, enhanced DD breasts with pierced nipples, cock head pierced, full lips, feminine traits in her face, long hair in a ponytail. The body was so toned and the hormones had made the cock size reduce further, appearing more and more like an overgrown clitoris rather than a small cock, and the voice was more feminine.

“Erika, you were a real bitch to me. You used me and made me use people. I was an idiot trusting you, and doing horrible things for you and look how you have ended up. Sonja, in revenge after discovering us just before the accident, caused me to discover my real self and allowed me to be it. I will never be able to repay her for that, or for the hurt I caused to her.”

“You dumped me as soon as you thought you had a better opportunity, with a letter that was a spit in my face and on everything I did for you, and you now have the nerve to come looking for me, surely hoping to use your domineering attitude with me to get me to help you. You don’t have any power anymore and, before you ask, no, she is not bearing my child, she has remarried to a powerful Master. Actually, I have met such powerful true Masters and Mistresses that you, even to a total submissive slave like me, appear as weak as the lowliest of peasants compared to a king. I do not wish to see you anymore in my life.”

Then he turned to me.

“Mistress, may I go? I have still a big cock to suck to completion, and I’m disgusted by this person that I have been talking to.”

“Yes, go and complete your duties, Candy, on all fours.”

Candy thanked me, then dropped on all fours and scampered away.

Erika eyes were damp. She slumped to her knees and started sobbing in despair. My suspicions were aroused and so I tried something.

“Stand and present yourself!” I shouted with a commanding tone.

Without even realizing it, she stood and put her hands behind her head. I was right. She was also just a sub acting bully, who avoided admitting her submissiveness even to herself.

“Are you going to be an obedient little slut, or do I have to send you away so that you can earn your living by yourself?”

She was hysterical, realizing what had just happened.

“I will obey” was her feeble answer.

“What a pathetic attempt, get away from my sight,” was my stern answer, while I turned to go back inside the house.

“I will obey all of your commands mistress! I will be your obedient slave, forever!” She shouted, when she saw that I was serious.

After my first command, Lana, Serena, Will and Kelly had come to the door, accompanied by a naked Daisy and a couple of the other guests.

“Remove all of your clothes!”

She complied.

“On your hands and knees!”

She obeyed.

I took the garden hose and sprayed her, removing much of the filth that covered her – which took quite a long time, as she had not washed for days. While she tried initially to protect herself from the cold water, after a few moments she simply stood still, shivering.

Then Will asked one of our newest slaves to take a sponge and scrub her clean. The slave made a face of disgust when she approached Erika, but complied nevertheless. After fifteen minutes she was clean, rinsed and was allowed to enter the house. I wasn’t sure whether to trust having her in the house, so we placed her in one of the basement cages. Candy was given the duty to attend her, and instruct her on the house rules.

Later in the day Serena kindly gave me the ownership and responsibility of Daisy; which made everything worthwhile and made my day. The beautiful slave was beside herself, glowing in joy, while she thanked Serena with a look of love and hugged my legs looking at me with adoration.

My revenge was complete. I had punished, and ruined those who had tried to ruin me. The two people who had made me suffer the most I had taken as permanent sex slaves on their own request. I had found several good friends, became self-confident and emotionally strong, earned loads of money, and last but not least found a true man, a wonderful man who loved me dearly and I was already expecting our first child… and hopefully with many others to come. I couldn’t imagine being happier than this.

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments