Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pierced Pleasure

"Musing about needle play"

9
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
376 words 376 words

Author's Notes

"A soft story about a hard kink."

“Just one more…”

Reassuring words teased through my blindfold accompanied by a pinch and searing pain in my nipple. It lasted a second into eternity, but the come-down was what I was after… this time anyway. 

A needle through my nipple was the last I could take in this session, and my top knew it. I haven’t taken to calling her Mistress yet, but she intrinsically knew where to push and where to bite and for how long.  

Blindfold and cuffs removed, I melted into a puddle of satisfaction. 

“Look…”

She held up a mirror for me to admire her handywork. A heart made from needles in my abdomen and one in my nipple. More progress than my first foray into needle play. 

“I almost don’t want to take them out.”

A grin passed over her mischievous features. Fingers gently strummed over the metal passing under my skin, tapping on each one while she traced the heart pattern.

“It would be fun if you ever decide you wanted a permanent piercing.” Her strumming fingers worked their way up to my breast and wrapped around the hub of the needle piercing my nipple and tugged. “Then I can drag you by the tits whenever I like.”

Sparks shot off as she tweaked my nerves from the inside. I must have groaned because she laughed that sweet laugh sadists do when they want to torture you more. 

Cold alcohol spritzed, new gloves put on, needles removed. She saved my nipple for last. Not a lot of blood, just small droplets like rubies, a few spilled over like wine. Somehow her lips and tongue got even redder with an iron tinge when I wasn’t looking. The puncture sites closed as quickly as they were made. They looked like many tiny snakebites. I was almost sad the distinct markings would fade in just a few days.

I felt something warm and wet. Her mouth on my sore nipple. So sensitive now, I couldn’t tell if the sensations from her hot, wet tongue over the raw, hardened flesh were bringing me pain or pleasure.

Not that it matters much which is which. Pain and pleasure are one and the same to me.

Published 
Written by PainfulPleasures
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments