Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Powerless And Loved

"I am his to do as he sees fit."

13
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is all consensual and was not done in real life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it."

In the early hours of the morning, he appeared in my room with a drink in his hand and brought it to me. It was a drinking night at my home, with a hot tub. In a matter of moments, everything came together, and he kissed me passionately. He slid his hands up my shirt, and my bra loosened. I tried to get away from him but was gripped hard by my wrist which prevented me from moving.

He picked me up, tied my hands over my head, and tethered me to my bed. I felt powerless and terrified. I felt my heart pounding in my chest and my throat constricting. He leaned in, his breath hot against my neck, and whispered, "You're mine now."

I was too scared to move, so I stayed there in fear. Tears welled up in my eyes as I tried to break free. He leaned in and kissed me. It sent chills down my spine. If I were you, I wouldn't do that again. When he reaches into his bag and pulls something out, I have no idea what it is. Until he climbed on me. He gently ran his fingers over my body.

There is something so powerful about him that I don't know why I have such a strong desire. When he blindfolded me and removed my eyesight with a blindfold, he teased me with ever-so-soft kisses and then flipped me over to place a pillow under me, so I wouldn't have to lift myself with my strength. He teased me delightfully. I gasped when he pulled my boy shorts off and reached under my skirt to grab them. I felt something on my ankle and knew I could not put them together, and I realized I was stuck in that situation. I tried to squirm until I was free, but I could not. My skirt came up as I tried to get out of it, exposing my body under it.

"There is no need to worry about me hurting you. I look forward to enjoying what your body has to offer me."

As I tried to wiggle out of it again, I felt a sharp slap on my ass. His hands play with me, but they do not enter me. I felt the heat of his breath on my neck as his grip tightens around my hips. I close my eyes, trying to relax in his embrace. His lips pressed against my neck and I melt into him, completely surrendering to his touch.

"I told you not to try and escape," he said while he shook his head in disbelief.

It didn't take me long to realize I was in deep trouble. The moment I heard him take off his belt, I felt a sharp sting on the inside of my thigh. This was simultaneously soothing and sharp.

"Please allow me to tell you a bit about your punishment and what it entails. The only thing I ask of you is to count. No, I won't spank your juicy ass. However, the idea excites me but I don't think it would be an ideal idea, so you will pick a number between one and fifteen, instead."

"The number 'ten.'"

It was clear that he was upset. "Ten what?!?" he asked.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

"I have chosen ten for you, sir."

My ever-swelling pussy screamed as his belt struck my ever-swollen skin.

"One, sir," I said shakily.

I counted two, three, and four as he asked me to do so. I continued to count as he requested, saying sir after every number.

While my body dripped sweet juices, I said, "Five, sir."

I continued to be a good girl, counting for him as six, seven, eight, and nine came along. When he hit my bright red, swollen pussy with leather for the tenth time, he unleashed his full force. As tears formed in my eyes, he unleashed full force, making me scream with pain and pleasure.

"Very good, now that you have accomplished that, maybe we can move forward with my plans."

He placed the object on top of my clit as he tied it to me. He turns it on and squirms as it vibrates around me, which causes me to flinch and squirm. It was at this point that he noticed my climax was so close. He slowly inserted himself inside me, starting slow at first, then thrusting faster and harder. He turned on the vibration to make me squirm like crazy, then fucked me fiercely. I continued to cum over him again and again. He would not stop until he was satisfied. His movements became more frantic, and I felt myself on the brink of an orgasm. I shouted his name as I finally reached pleasure.

It may seem like a long time, but even though it seemed like a long time, he was satisfied within half an hour. He laid me on my back again to take me in that direction. He removed the bar. Then he tied them to my hands. As his hands touched me, my hips bucked wildly as he played with my clit with his other hand. I felt his fingers inside me and my heart pounding wildly as he played with my chest.

As he thrust, he unexpectedly inserted himself, and he pushed harder and deeper with every thrust. My body gasped periodically because of this. I felt his cock pulsing and releasing his large load inside me. One last time, he gripped my breasts with both hands and pushed intensely into my abdomen. We both lay there, panting and exhausted. His warm body was comforting, and I felt satisfaction knowing I had pleased him. We stayed in that position for a few moments before he rolled off me.

Then he released me from the bed, and I could not move or get up. While I lay my head on his chest, still shaking, I fell asleep to his heartbeat.

He kissed my head and said, "now that's my beautiful and lovely girl." I finally felt safe in his arms, and I knew I could trust him. I drifted off to a peaceful sleep and felt secure and loved. The warmth of his embrace stayed with me until morning.

Published 
Written by Lunarose21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments