Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punished for Breaking Sir's rules.

"I broke his number one rule, so punishment was the only option."

32
7 Comments 7
16.0k Views 16.0k
837 words 837 words

I don’t know how long he was going to leave me there, it’d been maybe forty-five minutes already and there was no indication of him returning any time soon.

I thought back to why I’d found myself in this predicament. I had masturbated and cum without his permission. I broke his number one rule. I was deeply ashamed at myself, that I had shown such a lack of self restraint and disrespect to him.

He had made it very clear that if I was to break his rules there would be punishments, I thought they would be along the lines of being denied orgasm or spankings. However, nothing would’ve prepared me for the punishment I was currently experiencing.

It started with him inserting his favourite diamond ended butt plug into my ass, something I didn’t mind at all. He then placed my nipples firmly in clamps, again something I didn’t mind. He instructed me to stand in the middle of the room and he left to retrieve something.

He returned with various sharpies, I knew where this was heading.

“What are you?” He asked.

“Your slut, Sir,” I replied.

“Correct.” He slapped my right breast and began writing the word “slut” across it. “What else are you?” He asked again.

“Your whore, Sir.” He gave the other breast a slap and proceeded to write “whore” across it, giving the chain attached to my nipples an unexpected tug when he had finished writing.

“What else?”

“Sir’s fucktoy,” I replied. He forcefully grabbed my neck to hold me still and in bold capital letters wrote “fucktoy” across my forehead.

“Yes you are. You’re mine to use whenever and however I want.” He pulled on the chain again, causing me to wince at the pain. “You pathetic piece of shit, you’re nothing more than holes for me to fuck.”

He continued to write on my body, “cocksucker”, “cumslut”, “anal whore” among other degrading terms. He made sure I new my place, making me repeat each one after he finished writing.

The next step in his plan involved handcuffs. Specifically him handcuffing me to the bathroom radiator, which was thankfully turned off.

He took a step back to admire his work. There I was, plugged, clamped and degraded, hands high above me cuffed to the radiator.

DommeRachellee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRachellee

Just when I thought he was done, he pushed my legs apart and slapped my moist pussy. I knew better than to think he was going to leave it alone.

He reached to the counter and picked up a remote controlled pink vibrating egg and pushed it inside my pussy with ease, but he didn’t turn it on.

He was still not done with his punishment though. He wanted me blindfolded and gagged as well. The large ball gag he placed in my mouth would stop any cry for help.

After tying the fabric blindfold at the back of me head, he was finally satisfied. He gave my ass a hard slap and left the room.

There I was, unable to move or talk, just hung up like the worthless piece of meat I was.

After a few minutes I felt the egg start vibrating, very gently at first. Then it stopped abruptly. My body ached for more but I didn’t know when or if I would get more.

It felt like an age passed before the vibrations restarted, slightly harder this time. But again, it was not for long. I knew he was taking great pleasure in teasing me like this, knowing I was unable to do anything except submit to his will.

The next time he turned the vibrations on he left them on for a while. I could feel my orgasm building but knew I could not let myself cum under any circumstance, that was how I ended up here in the first place. I tried to do everything I could think of to take my mind of the sensation between my legs, I thought about what I was going to have for dinner that night, I tried to name as many animals as possible, and I even recited my times tables in my head.

But nothing was distracting me, I could feel I was so close to cumming, the building pleasure causing me to squirm and pull against the restraints. Then the vibrations stopped. He must be watching I thought, there’s no way he just knew I was going to cum. It turned me on even more knowing he was watching me struggle not to cum.

Once I had regained composure and the threat of orgasm was no more the vibrations started again. Thus repeating a cycle of him bringing me as close to orgasm then denying me the satisfaction.

The more my frustration grew at the constant denial, the more I knew his enjoyment increased. We both knew who was in control, who had all the power.

I was helpless, only there for his gratification. His favourite toy.

Published 
Written by ExploringSub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments