Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge Under The Moonlight

"Lily had no idea Sasha would react like this"

8
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Lily was fed up.

It had been weeks and weeks of Sasha turning her down with remarks of  “I’m busy, baby” and “Not right now, okay?”

She knew Sasha was busy; the woman was a well-renowned lawyer, after all. The work was something Lily had taken into consideration when she first started dating Sasha. She hadn’t thought it would be so much of an issue, and at first, it wasn't. Recently though, Sasha was getting busier and busier, and it seemed like she had no time at all to spend with Lily.

At first, it had only stung Lily’s feelings, but slowly, over the past couple days, the constant ignoring had ignited something with a semblance of resentment inside her heart. She missed her girlfriend’s touch, missed her soft smiles, missed the way she used to look at Lily like she was the only important thing in the world, and missed all the afternoons they’d spent fucking each other until they collapsed into a sweaty tangle of limbs.

She wanted it back, wanted it more than anything. So she met up with Shannon and spent an afternoon in her best friend’s bedroom, planning out the ultimate scheme to steal her girlfriend back from the monstrosity known as her job.

Finally, the day came. It was Saturday and Lily knew for a fact that Sasha didn’t have work today. Lily from a couple weeks ago would’ve planned this day out second by second, making sure she savored every free moment she got with Sasha. Not today. Today Lily had different motives.

She left their apartment early in the morning, without saying goodbye, and left a brief note explaining to Sasha that she was going out with Shannon for the day and to meet Lily at a bar later that night at 7:00. Lily knew for a fact that this would throw Sasha off, and she was glad for it. Despite how much she loved the redhead, it was time for the girl to get a little taste of her own medicine.

The note wasn’t a lie, and Lily spent the day out with Shannon, shopping for the perfect revenge outfit. After some deliberation, the two decided on a tight and low-cut black top, a pair of blue jeans, and a killer pair of black stilettos to finish off the outfit. Browsing through Victoria’s Secret, Lily found the perfect set of lacy maroon lingerie--a bra and thong that hugged her slim curves beautifully--and purchased it, a confident smirk playing on her lips. The two girls went back to Shannon’s place after finishing lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon glamming Lily up.

Stepping into Shannon’s bathroom, Lily stood under the water for a couple minutes, silently reveling in the way the warm water flowed over her skin. She browsed through her friend’s extensive selection of bath products and ultimately decided to wash her hair with the same vanilla shampoo she had at home, knowing Sasha loved the scent in her hair. Picking up the razor, she shaved herself smooth, making sure not to leave a single thin strand behind. She lathered up with the pomegranate body wash and stood under the spray, fingers wandering down her skin. It had been nearly a month since Sasha had properly fucked Lily, and the younger girl was just about exploding with need. Her bottom lip disappeared between her teeth as she ran a finger lightly across her clit, stifling the desperate moan that wanted to escape.

With great willpower, she pulled her hand away and quickly finished her shower, wanting to get to the bar as soon as possible. She dried off and pulled on a robe as she walked back to Shannon’s bedroom, where her friend was ready with an array of beauty products. Lily’s hair was dried and set in soft curls, her lips outlined with crimson lipstick and her eyes highlighted with perfectly winged eyeliner and mascara. A few swipes of smoky eyeshadow completed the look and Lily contemplated her reflection, already anticipating Sasha’s reaction. She knew her girlfriend had a thing for Lily in red lipstick, and she would play that to her full advantage, thoroughly wanting to torture Sasha.

Skin tingling with excitement, Lily got dressed in her new outfit, suppressing a quiet whimper as the textured fabric of the lingerie ran across her overly sensitive nipples, hardening them. She pulled on her top and jeans, strapping the black stilettos happily onto her feet before walking out into the living room and doing a test spin for Shannon.     

“Damn Lil, Sash has got it coming to her today. I mean, I’m straight as an arrow and if I hadn’t grown up with you, I might just be gay for you,” Shannon remarked from the kitchen, her eyes glinting with amusement. Lily flashed her a brilliant smile, thanking her friend profusely before disappearing out the door.

It was only 6:30 when she arrived at the bar but that was all part of her plan. She wanted time to situate herself perfectly before Sasha arrived. Many pairs of appreciative eyes turned towards the young brunette as she strode across to the bar and ordered a maraschino cherry cocktail, taking the drink with her and settling herself next to a group of men who looked to be in their mid-to-late twenties, right about Sasha’s age. She singled one of them out, a tall copper-haired one with a sharp jawline and gorgeous green eyes that would’ve made any other girl melt. Lily though, wasn’t really attracted to him; she only had eyes for Sasha and he was just going to serve as a pawn in her plan for the night.

Standing up, she approached him, making sure to add a sway in her hips, and giving a silent cheer of victory when his lips quirked up in an appreciative smile, his eyes running down her petite frame. She pulled up a barstool next to him and flashed him a flirtatious smile, sitting much closer than was necessary, although he certainly didn’t seem to mind. His eyes roamed lustfully over her figure, gaze pausing somewhat conspicuously at her chest. Internally, Lily gave an eye-roll, but externally she just giggled and touched his arm, allowing herself to have a little fun in this game of pretend flirting.

---

Sasha woke up for the first time in a while to an empty bed. For a couple moments, she stared at the empty space Lily usually occupied, suddenly intensely missing her sweet girlfriend. She knows the past couple months had been difficult, knows that she’d been neglecting Lily, knows that she’d likely hurt the younger girl. She’d make it up to her though, and today was her chance. With a smile, she got out of bed with the full intention to go find the brunette and remind her that Sasha hadn’t forgotten about her, not even close. She wanted to take Lily in her arms and kiss the girl senseless, pull off her clothes and fuck the younger girl until she was screaming Sasha’s name, to show her that Sasha still loved her, still needed her.

Stepping into the kitchen though, her excitement for the upcoming day was crushed by the note on the counter. Lily had left a message:

“Hey Sash, I’m going out with Shannon, meet me later at the bar on 12th Street at 7 pm. Lily xoxo”

Sasha’s immediate reaction was one of irritation. She was positive that Lily knew Sasha didn’t have work today, and yet the brunette specifically chose today to go out. It was like she was intentionally trying to avoid spending time with Sasha and honestly, that hurt. Sasha had been looking forward to today for a while, anticipating a relaxed day of just her and Lily, no one and nothing else. Just them between the sheets, kissing and fucking, cuddling and talking the day away. She missed the lazy days she used to spend with the young brunette in bed, back when they’d just started dating and couldn’t keep their hands off each other, and she kind of hated Lily from taking that away from her today.

Soon though, her logical side kicked in and she realized she had no right to be upset. After all, hadn’t she been doing the same thing to Lily for months? Images of her girlfriend’s dejected puppy eyes and quiet "okay"s flashed through her head and she sighed, hating herself for pushing Lily away. The clock ticked steadily in the corner and Sasha glanced up, noting that it was still only 11 am. She had an entire day ahead of her and nothing to do with it.

She missed Lily.

She had no reason to; the girl was always right by her side, never too far away, but Sasha missed her right now with a breath-stealing intensity. At the moment she thought she might die just to see Lily flash her that brilliant smile, hear her soft moans as Sasha pressed kisses against her skin, listen to her lilting voice as the petite brunette sang along to some song. She missed her and she knew it was her own fault that she had to. For months, she’d allowed herself to be consumed by her job, and while it had certainly paid off for her career, it had come at the expense of what Sasha now realized was much more important, her relationship with Lily.

Minutes passed by as she contemplated the mess she’d made of her relationship, and she sighed, pushing the thoughts away. She got up and picked up her laptop, deciding she might as well get some work done today so that maybe she could take tomorrow off and spend it with Lily. God knew the two needed some alone time.

Time passed quickly as Sasha lost herself in the sea of documents and data, and all too soon, it was 6:00. She stood up and stretched, padding into the bedroom to get changed. Surveying her wide selection of clothes, she ultimately decided on wearing a set of white lacy lingerie under a V-necked white top and a black leather jacket. She knew Lily had a thing for Sasha in a leather jacket, and she was dressing to please. Carefully putting on lipstick and eyeliner, she headed out the door, excited to see the girl who’d been filing her head all day.

It didn’t take long for Sasha to reach the bar, and she stepped in with a smile, eyes glancing around until she found what she was looking for. For a moment, she just stood there, staring, not quite believing her eyes. She blinked a couple times and the image didn’t change.

There was Lily, looking like a vision in what could only be called a “fuck-me” outfit. Her dark hair fell in waves over a ridiculously tight black top that hugged her chest, accentuating the perky little breasts that Sasha loved. Her slender legs and tight ass were hugged by a form-fitting pair of ripped blue jeans, and black stilettos hung off her small feet, making her legs look that much longer. Caught up in her appearance, Sasha didn’t initially notice where the girl was sitting.

Lily was sitting next to - no, practically draped over - a good-looking man who appeared to be just around Sasha’s age, and Sasha looked to be giggling at whatever he was saying. The brunette looked up after a few seconds, playful hazel eyes meeting shocked blue ones, and Sasha felt her breath hitch in her throat even as desire burned a flame through her. Lily’s lips were outlined in scarlet lipstick and her eyes were done in heavy smoked-out eyeshadow, rendering Sasha completely speechless. Even as she stared, the brunette arched a teasing eyebrow at Sasha and bit her lip, sending lust exploding through Sasha, and it took just about all the willpower she could muster not to grab Lily and shove her against a wall before kissing that damn lipstick off her full lips.

Jealousy raked the fire burning inside as Sasha watched Lily run her finger down the man’s arm. She knew Lily was just doing this to spite her, but fuck if it wasn’t working. Striding over to the brunette, she tapped her on the shoulder, unable to watch this go on for any longer.

Much to her annoyance, Lily simply turned around and tilted her head, before asking a simple “Can I help you?”

---

It was going perfectly. Watching as Sasha’s face turned from confusion to irritation to barely concealed carnal lust, Lily felt a rush of victory. She could just feel herself getting wet as her girlfriend stared her down, the predatory glare in her eyes promising Lily unspeakable things.

Sasha narrowed her eyes at Lily, and then promptly shook her head and replied “Oh, no, sorry, I thought you were someone else” before sitting down next to Lily, turning her attention to the bartender.

Though mildly disappointed, Lily was hardly surprised. She knew Sasha was stubborn and there was no way her girlfriend was going to let Lily win that easily, which was fine, Lily had this all planned out. She picked up a cherry off the top of her cocktail and pushed it into her mouth, wrapping her crimson lips around the stem. Making sure Sasha was looking, she slowly pulled the fruit out with a pop before letting out a quiet moan, as if the sweet syrup coating the cherry was the best thing she’d ever tasted. Her breath caught in her throat as she watched the redhead’s baby blues darken right before her eyes, the lust evident.

Sasha had to hold in a predatory growl as she watched the fruit disappear into Lily’s warm mouth, moisture flooding between her legs as the brunette let out an actual moan.

“Are you fucking kidding me, Lily?” she hissed, her voice low and husky with want.

She watched as the brunette tensed but Lily gave no other response. Instead, the girl simply ignored Sasha and turned her lust-hooded eyes to the man next to her, who was sporting a clear erection as he watched the show the young brunette was putting on, mistakenly believing it was for him. The look he was giving Lily was just about driving Sasha insane and she reached under the bar and grabbed Lily’s thigh, giving it a possessive squeeze. Amusement momentarily flickered through her as she watched the brunette bite her lip, clearly trying to suppress a moan. Sasha trailed her fingers higher, swirling light patterns against her girlfriend’s inner thighs.   

This was getting ridiculous. Lily tried not to react as she felt long fingers squeeze around her leg, but the absolute possessiveness in that touch wasn’t exactly doing anything to extinguish the scorching flame of desire currently burning through her veins. She bit down on her lip, managing to hold in a lustful moan. For a couple of minutes longer, she managed not to look in Sasha’s direction, but the fingers trailing up her inner thigh had her resolve crumbling in seconds. She turned around to find the redhead looking at her, head tilted and pupils so dilated with lust that Lily could barely see the blue. Her signature smirk was playing at the corners of her lips, and Lily practically melted into a puddle in front of her. Right at that moment, she would’ve let Sasha do just about anything to her. The only thing holding Lily back from kissing the girl right then and there was her ingrained hesitation to show too much affection in public.

Sasha, on the other hand, had no such qualms. As soon as hazel eyes burning with want met hers, she pulled Lily in roughly and molded her lips against the younger girl’s, insistently pushing her tongue in with no care for who was watching. Lily melted in her arms and quite willingly allowed Sasha to take complete control of the kiss. Eventually, they had to break for air and Sasha watched in amusement as Lily blushed a fierce shade of red upon realizing where they still were. The man she was flirting with was sitting with a blank expression of shock on his face. Evidently, he had not been expecting the brunette to kiss anyone other than him tonight. Sasha stood up and pulled Lily behind her somewhat aggressively, not giving her a chance to apologize to the poor guy.

There was nothing except desire filling Lily’s head as Sasha dragged her out of the bar to the car, pointing to the passenger seat before she climbed into the driver’s seat and turned on the car. The sexual tension between the two was practically crackling in the air as they drove home, the silence punctuated by nothing except the occasional quiet moan from Lily as Sasha drove one-handed, her other hand trailing fingers insistently up Lily’s legs, always skipping past where Lily needed her most.

The drive seemed to last forever and by the time they got back, the tension was thick enough to cut with a knife. Sasha half-pulled Lily out of the car, overcome with possession and a sudden want to bend the petite brunette to her will. As soon as the door was locked, Sasha had Lily pressed against a wall, their lips crashing together in a lust-fueled dance, only breaking when the need for air was too great to ignore.

As she gasped for air, Lily looked into Sasha’s cerulean eyes. They were burning with a possession and dominance Lily hadn’t quite seen before, and it had her weak at the knees. She let out a gasp as Sasha tugged on her arm, pulling her into their bedroom. She was sure she’d soaked through her panties, and her hard nipples were obviously poking through the thin material of her bra and top. Before she could even say anything, Sasha’s lips were pressed against hers again, and as Lily’s hands crept up to cup her girlfriend’s face, a strong hand pinned both of her wrists above her head against the wall. She moaned loudly into Sasha’s lips, turned on more than ever by this show of dominance.

Sasha’s blood was liquid lust coursing through her as felt the younger girl moan against her lips, completely submitting to her. The kiss broke for a moment and eyes met in a second of tense silence. Then Lily’s kiss-swollen lips parted and Sasha watched, mesmerized as she whispered, “Fuck me,” her usually high voice pushed lower and huskier.

That did it for Sasha. She pulled Lily’s top and jeans off roughly, moaning as the barely there flimsy maroon lingerie came into view. It did absolutely nothing to cover her girlfriend’s pointed nipples or the obvious wet patch on her panties, but damn if the brunette in that moment wasn’t the most beautiful thing Sasha had ever laid eyes on. The air smelled like Lily and Sasha raked her eyes over her gorgeous counterpart, raging desire pooling between her legs, before grabbing the brunette by the arm and pushing her down onto the bed, throwing her bra onto the ground and leaving Lily naked.

Lily let out a gasp as she was suddenly pushed, landing with a quiet thump on the bed. She looked up right into burning blue eyes as the flimsy bra was torn off, and then soft lips were biting marks onto her neck, sucking on her pulse point. She writhed uncontrollably beneath Sasha, moaning and whimpering as sharp bites alternated with soothing licks, undoubtedly leaving all sorts of marks Lily would have to cover up tomorrow. A loud begging whimper escaped her lips as she felt a long finger run down her slit over the thin lace of the panties.

“Sash..please...please,” she begged, trying to press closer to her girlfriend’s wandering fingers.

She felt Sasha stop all movement, and nearly let out a distressed cry before she was silenced by a fiery kiss. The older girl hovered above her for a moment and then leaned down, pulling Lily’s earlobe between her teeth, eliciting a desperate moan from the brunette.

Chills ran down Lily’s spine as her girlfriend whispered huskily into her ear, “You’re going to regret trying to make me jealous.”

Without preamble, Sasha yanked the thong off Lily and plunged a finger deep inside her girlfriend’s soaked core, silencing the younger girl’s scream with her lips. Lily cried out into Sasha’s mouth as the redhead pumped her finger in and out at a relentless rhythm, stroking past that indescribable spot every time. Lily felt like all her nerves were on fire and another loud moan tore out of her throat as Sasha pressed down on her swollen clit, driving her right to the edge. Right as Lily was about to cum and her walls squeezed down tight around Sasha’s finger, the redhead stopped. Lily let out a desperate sob, the pressure driving her insane.

“No, Sasha, please, please, I’m, sorry, please,” she cried, trying desperately to catch her breath. Mind hazy with a cloud of lust, Lily tried to reach down and touch herself, only to have her hands pinned above her head by the redhead. Sasha leveled her best glare at Lily and was silent for a few moments, watching as the fight leached of the younger girl’s eyes and she gave up all control. Sasha growled; the power trip she was getting from this and the look of absolute submission in her girlfriend’s eyes had her dripping.

Brigitee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brigitee

“Keep your hands above your head and don’t move. You don’t cum until I say you can cum, understand?”

Sasha’s voice came at her from above, deliciously rough with sex and demand, and Lily nodded meekly.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” Sasha raised an eyebrow at Lily, and the younger girl felt another rush of moisture between her legs.

“Yes, Sash. I understand," she replied, desperately begging with her eyes for Sasha to get on with it already.

Calmer now that the initial rush of unfettered lust had passed, Sasha decided she was going to have some fun with Lily. She knew herself to be dominant and the younger girl had always been happy to allow Sasha to take the lead whenever they fucked, and always abided obediently whenever Sasha had any requests. Sasha had inklings of doubts that Lily was a submissive at heart, but the two had never broached the topic specifically. Looking down at the brunette now, seeing the unadulterated trust that shone through the girl’s eyes, Sasha felt a rush of love. She still wanted to make Lily suffer for flirting so openly with that man, but she could certainly make this a safer scene. Brushing a strand of dark hair out of the way, she looked at Lily seriously.

“Tell me if you want me to stop and I will, okay? I don’t want to be doing anything you’re uncomfortable with.” The brunette nodded quietly and Sasha placed a soft kiss on her lips. “I love you,” she whispered, and walked her fingers back down to Lily’s hot core, lightly running her fingers through all of the warm and wet folds.

Lily’s breaths came in shallow pants as Sasha ran her fingers torturously slowly between her legs, approaching but never quite touching Lily’s clit. She tore her eyes away from her girlfriend and looked up at the ceiling, trying to think of anything other than the lips pressing soft kisses down her chest and the nimble fingers tracing over her most sensitive areas, but she couldn’t stop the cry that tore out of her chest as sharp teeth caught a sensitive nipple, before a warm tongue soothed the sting.

If this was heaven or hell, Lily wasn’t quite sure, but she was sure of the fact that she’d never been this turned on before, never been this wet. Her pussy was dripping moisture down her thighs and she was desperate for Sasha to stop this horrible teasing dance and just fuck Lily to oblivion.

A scream was wrenched from her as Sasha finally plunged two long fingers deep inside her, scissoring her long digits and stretching Lily in that deliciously burning way. She left them there for a moment, enjoying the way Lily’s walls were spasming around her fingers, then slowly started fucking the younger girl, curling and uncurling her fingers to hit that sweet spot. She kept a steady rhythm, never once increasing her speed, thoroughly enjoying her girlfriend’s desperate begging.

“Sash, please!” Lily nearly sobbed, her entire body strung out with unrelieved tension. “Please...faster, just fuck me, god, just let me cum!” Her voice jumped two octaves on the last word as Sasha gave a vicious pinch to one of Lily’s erect nipples, eliciting a couple tears and the half scream from the brunette.

“Shhh, baby, not yet,” Sasha murmured, pressing hot kisses against Lily’s trembling lips. She did pause for a moment though, not wanting to push Lily too far and have her go careening into subspace.

Lily couldn’t think coherently. All she knew was Sasha’s lips on hers and Sasha’s fingers stroking inside. Her nipple ached where her girlfriend’s sharp fingernail had dug in, but the sharp pain had only accentuated the waves of pleasure pounding through her as Sasha’s skilled fingers fucked her relentlessly.

She wasn’t sure how much longer she could hang on. Her legs were shaking and her hands had grabbed desperate handfuls of the bedsheets in an effort to abide by Sasha’s orders and not move them. Sasha had stopped for the moment, giving the brunette a couple moments to gather herself.

As soon as the redhead deemed Lily ready, she pressed one last soft kiss to her lips and slid down her body, giving a warm kiss to each sensitive nipple. Lily moaned wantonly from above, the incredible sensation of Sasha’s hot mouth around her aching nipples making her impossibly wetter. All too soon, Sasha removed her lips from Lily’s breasts, but the brunette’s disappointment didn’t last long as a dexterous tongue licked up her entire slit.

Sasha couldn’t stem her moan as her lips and tongue finally touched down to Lily’s dripping core. The brunette’s sweet, heady taste overwhelmed her senses and she was pretty sure she would never get enough of it.

“Fuck!” Lily gasped desperately from above as Sasha wrapped her lips around the brunette’s very swollen and very sensitive clit. The redhead gave a hard suck and colors exploded across Lily’s vision. She was vaguely aware of screaming.

Sasha couldn’t take the sounds Lily was making any more. The gasps and moans and screams filtered straight through her ears and presented themselves as moisture between her legs. In her rush to get Lily out of her clothes, she hadn’t even taken off her own bra or panties, and she was positive she’d soaked through the latter.

Deciding she’d tortured Lily enough, she sucked relentlessly on the brunette’s clit, not letting up the rhythm of her fingers. Letting go of the girl’s clit with a pop, she slid up and locked Lily’s lips in a fervent kiss, licking across the younger girl’s lips and reveling in her unique taste even as fingers maintained a consistent, forceful pace.

Lily couldn’t hold on anymore. Sasha’s fingers gave a hard stroke and Lily fell right over the edge, her back arching and darkness gathering at the edges of her vision as she came harder than she ever had in her life. Sasha’s name fell in desperate gasps from her lips, and her pussy clenched and gushed moisture out over the redhead’s hand before all the tension left Lily and she sank into the bed.

Sasha watched silently as Lily came, biting her lip as the brunette wantonly screamed Sasha’s name in her throes of passion. A couple of minutes passed as Lily returned slowly to consciousness and Sasha contemplated what to do next.

Technically, though she’d been about to give permission, she hadn’t yet, and Lily had broken the rule they established at the beginning. This riled the dominant in her and parts of her wanted to punish the brunette. On the other hand, watching as Lily lay there gasping for breath, the other parts of Sasha just wanted to hold her close. Ultimately, she decided she could have both. She’d punish Lily a little first, and then she could hold the younger girl for as long as both of them needed.

Lily was trembling, the orgasmic aftershocks coursing through her body. She slowly opened her eyes to find Sasha leaning over her, an indescribable blend of emotions in her eyes.

“I didn’t say you could cum,” Sasha stated, her voice edged with disappointment and irritation.

The brunette froze. She had completely forgotten about that rule as soon as Sasha had wrapped those godforsaken lips around her clit. One could hardly blame her; forming a coherent thought is a difficult matter when someone is fucking you with two beautiful long fingers and licking at you with a tongue like the one on the redhead

“I’m sorry, Sash,” came the brunette’s meek voice, tinged with sadness for disappointing her girlfriend.

It was almost enough to sway Sasha. The genuine despair in Lily’s voice melted her heart and she almost discarded the punishment idea, but the two had a really good dynamic going on at the moment, and Sasha wanted to explore just how submissive Lily could be.

“There’s consequences for breaking rules,” she said gently, not wanting to scare the brunette.

There was a moment of silence and then Lily nodded, indicating her understanding. A pink tongue swiped across full lips before the brunette asked, “What...what are you going to me?”

Anticipation and fear made a heady mix inside Lily’s bloodstream as she studied Sasha, mildly shocked but not at all upset by this sudden show of absolute dominance.

“I guess you’ll have to wait and see,” Sasha responded, her lips quirking up into that signature smirk. The smile soon faded as Sasha traced a finger gently down Lily’s cheek. “You have to tell me to stop if you’re not comfortable, okay?”

The brunette nodded.

“Promise?” Sasha’s voice was tinged with nervousness and her eyes were full of genuine fear.

The last thing she wanted was to hurt Lily, and relief flooded her as the younger girl mouthed, “I promise,” her eyes swimming with trust.

Satisfied with the response, Sasha placed a quick kiss on Lily’s lips.

“Lay down over there, on your back, with your arms over your head,” she ordered, the demanding tone in her voice sending shivers down Lily’s spine.

The brunette got up on her hands and knees and crawled over to the headboard, giving an extra sway to her hips to tease Sasha. The redhead bit her lip and shook her head as she watched the younger girl crawl over and lie down, refusing to give Lily the satisfaction of a verbal reaction.

She stood up and retrieved two scarves, one long and one short, from the closet, walking back slowly and appreciating just how gorgeous Lily looked lying there, the moonlight washing over her creamy skin.

A couple pillows were placed below the brunette’s back. The longer scarf was quickly tied around the brunette’s wrists and fastened tightly to the headboard, giving Lily no slack to move her arms. The shorter one was placed around Lily’s head, obscuring hazel eyes and wrapped three times, reducing the brunette’s field of vision to black. Lily moaned; the loss of vision meant every single one of her other senses was heightened, and she shivered as Sasha ran a feather-light finger down her front.

She had no way to see what Sasha was doing, and wild thoughts of crazy whips and canes ran through her mind, generated by the weeks of watching trashy BDSM porn when her girlfriend was too busy to spend time with Lily. Excitement danced along her skin, burning trails of desire between her legs.

Sasha walked back into the closet and grabbed a box off the top shelf of the dresser. The box contained a wide assortment of toys: nipple clamps, dildos, soft rope, vibrators, a soft leather whip, and a crop. She hesitated for a moment, unsure of how far to take this scene, and ultimately decided to just grab the entire box. Walking back to her bound girlfriend, Sasha set the box down gently at the foot of the bed and picked up the clamps.

The world was dark. Lily was overly aware of everything: Sasha’s approaching footsteps, her own quiet breathing, the throbbing heat between her legs. Soft hair brushed against her cheeks and she could smell that unique blend of vanilla and lavender that seemed to always exude from the redhead. A quiet moan fell from Lily’s lips as fingers tweaked her sensitive nipples just before cold metal brushed against sex-warmed skin, making her tense.

“These are nipple clamps, babe, they sting a little but I think...you’ll like it.” The redhead’s husky voice murmured from above her and Lily felt her arousal climbing.

A loud whimper tore from her lips as a sharp clamp bit down on her right nipple, the same one Sasha had pinched earlier. The pain was sharp and intense but soon faded to a dull throb that made her pussy drip. A warm kiss was placed right above the clamp, and then the other descended, pulling out a slightly pained moan from the brunette.

Sasha took a deep breath; it was taking all of her self-control to keep this slow. Lily looked absolutely breathtaking lying there, moonlight washing over her slender frame, glinting off of the clamps on her taut nipples as moisture glistened between her legs.

“You are such a naughty girl, Lily, you know that?” A rough whisper into her ear had the brunette whimpering, chills racing down her spine. “Naughty girls...get punished. They get spanked, don’t they?”

Lily bit into the lip, stifling the wanting moan that threatened to escape from her lips at Sasha’s words. Between her legs, she was dripping, and she could feel it running down her skin.

“You have some options, baby. You can have my hand…” Long fingers caressed her skin before Sasha gave her ass a hard squeeze.

“The whip…” Soft leather tendrils ran down her stomach, eliciting goosebumps.

“Or you can have...the crop…” A supple edge tapped against her skin.

Lily swallowed dryly; she had no idea what to say.

“You...you can choose, Sash,” she mumbled, relinquishing every bit of control to her flame-haired counterpart.

Sasha felt her pussy clench between her legs. This was Lily at her most vulnerable. This was Lily giving over every single bit of control and putting her safety entirely in Sasha’s hands and it was so fucking hot. She quietly set the crop and whip back into the box, wanting to feel Lily’s skin under her hand as she heated it.

Climbing onto the bed, Sasha told Lily to roll over and then sat next to the girl, running her hand across the brunette’s tight ass and loving the feeling of the younger girl’s smooth skin under her hand.

A breath caught in Lily’s throat as a warm hand stroked across the skin on her ass. She bit her lip and tensed, nervously awaiting the first strike.

“We’re just going to do fifteen. Count for me.” Sasha’s seductive voice came from above her and Lily nodded weakly, not trusting her voice at the moment.

A slap echoed in the room as Sasha brings her hand down on Lily’s ass, eliciting a yelp from the younger girl, more out of surprise than pain. The sting was fleeting and Lily was momentarily overcome with sensation before remembering she had to count.

“One,” she called out, her voice almost unrecognizable, delectably twisted with lust as it was.

Three more slaps echoed through the room as Sasha quickly spanked her, alternating between cheeks. Lily let out genuine whimpers this time, the heat from the slaps building up into a more insistent burning against her skin. “Two..three..four,” she gasped, the heat on her ass causing her pussy to clench tightly.

Sasha groaned as Lily’s skin turned a wonderfully pink shade under the pale moonlight. The brunette was so wet that she’s dripping onto Sasha’s leg, and nothing turned the redhead on more than seeing her girlfriend this ridiculously aroused.

Five more slaps fell in quick succession, punctuated by breathy counting from Lily. Sasha reached over and gave a quick tug to the chain between the nipple clamps, eliciting a breathy gasp of a moan from her girlfriend as the sharp teeth of the clamp bit down.

Her body was thrumming with heat and desire as Sasha played her body like an instrument, using chords Lily had never known. She felt fingers dip into her wetness and she moaned loudly, deprived of contact there.

“Sasha, please….” she begged, desperately needing more friction.

Her girlfriend only responded with, “Shh…” as her fingers traced the folds between Lily’s legs, marveling at just how wet the girl had gotten. This was torture. Sasha’s fingers were so close, yet so far. Lily was just a couple touches away from cumming, and Sasha hadn’t even touched her clit.

A wet-sounding slap echoed around the room, followed by a surprised cry from the brunette and a quiet moan from the redhead. Sasha had delivered a slap to Lily’s clit, sending the most delicious, painful tingle running through the younger girl. The pain was exquisite, and she ached for Sasha to do it again.

“Ten,” she half moaned, desperate for more.

Sasha brought her hand down on Lily five more times, alternating between her pussy and ass. Her hand was coated with the brunette’s arousal, and she could tell Lily was just barely hanging on by the end, her counting broken and shaky.

Lily was one touch away from cumming, she was sure of it. If Sasha so much as brushed her finger against Lily’s clit right now, the brunette would go crashing over the edge, so close was she. Unsure of what was going to happen now, Lily pulled in deep lungfuls of air, trying to regain some composure.

Before she even had the chance to ask what was happening now, three fingers thrust into her and the world imploded in bursts of color as Sasha whispered, “Now cum for me, babygirl” right into Lily’s ear, her voice laced with demand.

The brunette’s back arched up instinctively as the most intense orgasm of her life crashed through her. Sasha fucked her continuously through the orgasm, sending Lily careening over the edge again and again as finger pads pressed against her oversensitive clit and long fingers stroked her from the inside. The last thing she remembered was Sasha’s quiet “Just let go, baby” before the world faded to black.

The smaller girl passed out with the intensity of the orgasms and Sasha untied the scarves, gathering Lily close in her arms, content to hold her safely until she came to. Brushing sweaty strands of dark hair out of Lily’s face, Sasha was overcome with love for the young woman in her arms.

Her finger brushed over swollen pink lips and pale cheeks and she planted a gentle kiss on Lily’s forehead. At that moment, Sasha thought she could probably spend the rest of eternity just cradling this perfect young woman. Lily had been through a lot, Sasha knew, and guilt churned in her stomach as she thought back to how she’d treated the young brunette over the past month or two.

She wasn’t sure what she was thinking, because at this second, observing every detail of Lily’s face, Sasha knew for a fact that she wanted to spend the rest of her life making this girl smile. With that thought in mind, she gently laid Lily down and settled herself next to the brunette, pulling the younger girl flush against her before closing her eyes and drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

Half an hour passed before consciousness returned in ebbs and flows to Lily. She opened her eyes drowsily and found nothing but darkness, which disorientated her momentarily before she realized that her face was pressed against Sasha’s chest.

A contented smile stretched across her cheeks and she took a deep breath, reveling in Sasha’s comforting, familiar scent. Tilting her head up a little, she quietly studied the redhead’s sleeping features, heart just about exploding with love. She planted the lightest kiss against the taller girl's soft lips and settled back down, content to just quietly observe the love of her life until she woke up.

A few moments passed before blue eyes slowly came into view, the color dark and clear under the moonlight filtering through the blinds. Lily gave her a shy smile and kissed her gently, whispering an “I love you so much” against Sasha’s lips.

Sasha woke up to the most welcoming sight of sleepy hazel eyes looking into hers and she thought that she wouldn’t mind waking up to that every morning. Soft lips pressed against hers and an “I love you so much” was whispered, Lily’s voice still beautifully rough with sleep. Unfettered joy spread through Sasha and she pulled the brunette close, wrapping her tightly in a hug and swearing to herself never to mistreat Lily again.

Pressed against Sasha, Lily thought she’s never been as happy in her life as she was in that moment. And then she was proven wrong. An “I love you more” was whispered against her hair and her heart positively melted.

The two spent the night pressed close together, mumbling sweet nothings until they drifted off to sleep, an unlikely pair resting under the creamy moonlight.

 

 

Published 
Written by pleasureinpain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments