Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rope Marks: Part Three of Three.

15
9 Comments 9
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I buzzed Cyra into my condo at seven sharp. She stood outside my door, took a deep breath and knocked three times. I opened the door and motioned for Cyra to enter.

“Hi, again,” she smiled as she entered and got up on her toes to kiss me.

“Hello again, Cyra,” I grinned.

She bent at the waist and reached to remove her heels.

“Keep your stilettos on. Disrobe,” I calmly ordered. “You don’t get any foreplay tonight.”

Cyra’s throat and chest immediately felt tight. Warmth slowly spread from between her legs and into her belly and the top of her thighs. I hungrily watched on as she slid the straps of the dress over her shoulders, reached behind her back and pulled the zipper. When she brought her arms forward the dress fell to the floor. She wasn’t wearing a bra or panties. Her pale skin glistened in the light. Her hard, pink nipples jutted out from her soft, firm breasts and begged to be sucked and pinched.

I grabbed her arm, walked her to my bedroom and positioned her facing the foot of the bed. When she spotted the six, neatly coiled ropes on the mattress she turned to me, hoping I would provide an explanation, or at minimum, a hint of what was in store for. I held her gaze as I reached a rope from the bed and uncoiled it.

I placed my hand in the middle of her back. My touch raised goosebumps on her skin and raised the hairs on the back of her neck. I pushed her face first onto the bed. A gasp escaped her as she bounced and came to rest on the mattress. I placed one knee between her legs and slapped her tight ass. Cyra flinched and brought both her hands to her ass to protect it from another smack. I grabbed her wrist, cinched the rope around it and smacked her ass again. Cyra yelped and covered her ass again.

I dragged the rope that held her wrist up her back. Cyra fought hard to resist and stop me from pulling her hand away from the sting in her ass cheeks. I easily over powered her, grabbed her free wrist and placed it on top the other, just above the small of back. I wrapped the rope around both her wrist. Cyra bucked her hips and managed to free one hand. She brought her free hand to cover her ass. I growled at her and placed my knee across hips to keep her from squirming. Her pussy was dripping wet. Being over powered as she struggled aroused Cyra more than she had imagined it would. No other lover had ever understood the unspoken need in her resistance.

I wrapped the rope four times around both her wrists and closed the double column tie. Cyra gasped as she tried to free her hands. I grabbed another rope and whipped it across her back. A red streak appeared instantaneously on her porcelain like skin. The sight made me hard. Cyra cringed at the sting between her shoulder blades and pushed her face into the mattress. I whipped the rope across ass. Cyra moaned and pushed her hips hard into the mattress. I grabbed her by the hair, forced her on to her knees and kneeled behind her.

I wrapped a rope around her arms and over her breasts, two passes of the rope across the tops of her breasts and a single pass of the rope, tight, under her breasts. They swelled outwards from where the rope dug into her flesh. I reached around her with my hands and rolled her nipples between my finger and thumb. Cyra moaned and hunched her shoulders in an attempt to free her nipples when I pulled them hard away from her chest. The hot pain that radiated from her nipples set off a tingling sensation in her clit.

I pushed Cyra face down on the mattress and rolled her onto her back. I placed my hands on either side of her shoulders and stared into the fire in her big, beautiful, hungry, brown eyes. I know who she is. I’ve only just met her but; I know who she is and what she’s in search of. It’s not about the submission for Cyra. It’s not about the coercion or the pain or the pleasure. She hungers to be made to surrender to a lover. To surrender everything she is, her thoughts, her body, and her needs. Her arousal, her orgasms, her shame and her embarrassment. To surrender completely to a lover who is worthy and understands what she is searching for. Women that are aroused by the same sexual fantasies as Cyra are searching for someone to surrender to. It’s not about their submissiveness. That part of their sexual fingerprint is who they are. They’ll be submissive in bed with any lover they choose to lie down with, to varying degrees. Surrendering of her free will was the ultimate state of arousal for Cyra.

I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her, softly, gently and passionately. Her arousal flared as she kissed me back just as soft and passionately. Her body became relaxed, her breathing wasn’t labored. Cyra spread her legs and lifted her knees, offering me her pussy, like a virgin asking her soon to be first lover to sink his cock into her. There was no more resistance in her. There was no need in Cyra to struggle against anything I would do to her. For the first time in her life, she was able to completely surrender to a lover.

She was ready to be fucked but, I wanted her bound in more of my rope.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

I grabbed another rope, uncoiled it and wrapped half its length around the middle her thigh. I bent her leg and wrapped the rest of the rope around her upper thigh and lower shin, just above her ankle. I tied her other leg in the exact same pattern. Part of beauty is symmetry. Cyra’s body is beautiful and I wanted to make it more beautiful, for her, not me.

I stood from my bed and stripped. Cyra watched me through glazed eyes. With each twitch of my cock she observed, she felt a throb in her clit and its twitch in her belly. The way she looked at my fully erect cock with eyes full of hunger and need made me growl. Her whole being begged for me to fill her with my cock and paint her insides with my cum. I crawled between her bound and folded legs and teased her clit with the tip of my cock. I peeled back her lower lip and licked its soft, moist inside. With a shift of my hips I aimed the tip of my cock at her dripping hole and slowly filled her pussy with my cock’s entire length as I bit down on her lip. I remained still and buried to the hilt in Cyra, closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock. She was tight, hot, slick and quivering.

Cyra let her mind and body surrender to the moment. She felt as if her arms and legs would float away if it wasn’t for the ropes holding her together. Her mouth open wide, frozen in a silent scream. Her eyes unfocused and rolled back. She had never before had felt as full as she felt in that moment. My hard, twitching cock filled her to the brim.

Slowly, I pulled half my length out of her pussy; I placed my mouth over Cyra’s and thrust deep and hard back into her pussy. She moaned into my mouth and gasped softly when I bottomed out inside her. I slid my arms under her shoulders and squeezed her body tight to me as I increased the force and rhythm of the fucking. Cyra moaned louder and longer with each thrust of my hips. I felt the walls of her pussy get slicker and tighter as I continued to pound her closer to the magical moment of orgasm. Suddenly, she snapped her head back and her body began to shudder. Her pussy squeezed tight around my cock. The friction was almost painful as I continued to thrust in and out of her shrinking pussy. My balls tightened, pressure built up quickly at the base of my cock. I grunted with every remaining downward thrust of my hips. I fought hard against the inevitable release of cum. Cyra came hard, I buried my cock inside her with one last crash of my hips and exploded deep into her womb.

Neither one of us was capable of taking another breath. My lungs began to burn, my mind was spinning. I collapsed on top of Cyra and drew a deep breath. We remained motionless, breathing like we had finally crossed the finish line of a triathlon. Cyra moaned and stirred beneath me. I rolled off her. She gasped as my cock plopped out of her and then moaned in lament as she thrust her quivering hips to protest the emptiness she suddenly felt. I caught my breath and freed Cyra from my ropes. She stretched her arms and legs, then rubbed her wrists. As she recovered from her orgasm, she realized there were peaks and valleys on her wrists. She lifted her hands to her face and smiled when she saw the rope marks that adorned her wrists. Her eyes shot open at the realization that she could have ropes marks on her breasts, arms and legs. I grinned as I watched her brain process the information as she sat up and ran her fingers over the rope marks on her breasts, arms and legs.

I brushed her arm and said, “There is a full length mirror in the bathroom, Cyra. Your porcelain skin is the perfect canvas for rope marks. Go have a look. I know you’ll be more than pleased at the design I left on your body.”

Cyra kissed me hard as she slowly crawled over my body and grinned as she slid her breasts across my chest. I glared at the wiggle in her hips and ass as she walked away from me. The stilettos she was wearing made her nakedness look all the sexier. When Cyra returned to my bed, I would take her ass. I had to fuck her ass. After a short silence, I heard gasps and moans as she inspected and marveled at the twisted design etched deep in her skin.

“I am absolutely in love with your rope, Gil!” she called out as she made her way back to my bed.

She stopped a few feet away from the bed and stood motionless. Cyra smiled ‘that’ smile at me. The smile only a woman can give you when you've touched her in a place no one else before you has ever touched. There is no mistaking it when you see it. Because the feeling it gives you is like no other feeling that you can compare it to. It's something that a man isn't capable of ever forgetting. Because, that smile, touches him, too. It touches the parts of you that make you a man. No matter how perfect or imperfect they may be.

She walked to the side of my bed and removed her stilettos. “That was a very beautiful thing you did for me, Gil. Thank you.”

Cyra kneeled on the floor, placed her arm across my chest and rested her head upon her arm. She gazed at me in silence as she gently caressed my lips with her fingertips. Smiling.

 

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments