Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rough'N'Tumble

"It's been a rough night, but it has a sweet ending"

1
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
965 words 965 words

Her shoulders ached as they strained against the bonds. Her hands twisted in the cord loops attached to the headboard of the bed. The crop came down across her spine and she yelped, squealing like a pig when the crop came down on her ribs several times in quick succession. 

"Does my little lady need a gag?" His voice was teasing, soft and hard and a little menacing. She arched her back against his stomach and he held his cock deep inside her. His fingers traced her cheek from her lip to her ear. She whimpered and shook her head. The threat was not serious, as if she were gagged she could not cry out for him to stop, but the threat sent a thrill down her spine nonetheless and her whole body spasmed against her bonds. 

"I'm not hearing an answer, little lady."

"No Sir, please, I do not need a - a - a gag." She stammered her words as the crop tapped her cheek. Her eyes watered but she still moaned when he once again thrust in and out of her, his abdomen slapping against her buttocks. The red marks from her earlier whipping burned with each contact, and she whimpered and cried, yet another orgasm slowly building. Each strain of her muscles and press of his cock into her centre caused her shoulders to twist and burn. 

His hands pressed down on the back of her shoulders, forcing her pelvis higher, and thrust fast and hard. As the pain built, the friction between their bodies became almost unbearable and she came. A great wave of pleasure flooded her and the muscles in her pussy spasmed. He growled and she wriggled as his next thrust sent yet another wave of sensation through her, this one too much for her to bear. He withdrew, using one hand to roughly pull her knees out from underneath her. His other hand carefully supported her shoulders to stop the drop of her lower body yanking them too hard. 

"Is that all a bit much, little lady?"

"Mmmhhmm." She moaned as his hand caressed her lower back. Then his hand came down hard on her ass, the sting following the echoing crack of skin on skin. Her moan became a cry and was rapidly followed by several blows, each one on a different spot. He admired his work, his hand wandering down to the crease of her ass, then down the inside of her thigh. He guided her legs apart and smacked the inside of the thigh, tutting when her legs began to close. She kept them open and he carefully slid two fingers up her lips, gathering slickness as they went.

He offered his fingers to her and she lapped on them, enjoying the flavour before he took his hand away. He reached across her and took a flogger from the pile of toys on the mattress. He let the tresses run across her skin and watched as goosebumps followed the trails. Red welts and other raised marks were scattered across her back and ribs. He flicked the flogger gently and the tresses raised new welts across her ass. Quickly but gently he laid out dozens of strikes, each one making her back arch against the pain. Soon she whimpered even when the strikes were not falling. He stroked her skin with a bare hand and even that little stimulation drew a soft whine from her. 

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

"Enough for now, little lady?" He reached for her bonds before she answered, but when she nodded and whimpered again he pulled the knots loose and he helped her lower her arms, gently rubbing her shoulders. He grabbed the cream from the bedside table and used the cool cream to lather each welt with great care. She sighed and stretched a tiny bit. He rubbed the back of her neck, paying attention also to the parts of her body not laid upon by the flogger and crop. He rubbed the cream in fully and then pulled a blanket over her, settling in next to her and wrapping her in his arms. She sighed, nuzzling into his arm where it rested across her breasts. He laughed quietly and when she pressed her herself back against him she felt his erection press against her skin, still turgid and eager. She arched her back, feeling the hair on his stomach and chest abrade the welts on her skin. She moaned when his fingers plucked at her nipples and one hand wandered down between her breasts and across her shaking stomach.

She tilted her body and her whole being became focused on his hand and where it wandered. He flicked at her clit as he slid his rigid cock into her. His hand gently played with her clit while he slowly stroked in and out of her. He kissed her neck and shoulder and she purred. His teeth sank into her flesh with a momentary spike of pain upon her conscious mind as he came. She gasped and the bite caused her whole body to tense, and she felt the flood of heat in her very soul. His bite turned once again to kissing and he withdrew, twisting her a little bit to kiss her lips. She kissed back ardently and he reached past her to turn the light off. 

"May I be little spoon?" His voice was a husky whisper. She chuckled and rolled to face him fully. 

"Of course." She kissed him and he kissed her back for a moment before rolling over. She settled her arm over his side and kissed the back of his neck. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." He murmured. She felt his words more through his skin than his voice and she snuggled into him. 

 

 

Published 
Written by JaneyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments