Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha's Story

"Who is really in control?"

13
10 Comments 10
8.4k Views 8.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words
I had just arrived in London for a corporate meeting. I am the CEO of an e-commerce company and some time ago I decided to bring all the staff from all our global locations to London for a three day conference.

I started the company ten years ago and grew it into a mid-size company with some hundred-odd staff. With subsidiaries on all continents, I travel a lot, which I generally enjoy. Lots of interesting encounters, business-wise as well as sexually.

I put my secretary in charge of organizing the conference and she had picked a nice hotel near Tower Bridge. It had great view over the Thames, nice rooms and a couple of restaurants to choose from.

The first day was really only for the staff to get to know each other. I obviously know all or most of my staff as I meet them when I visit their country offices. For most other people, that was not the case, and it was great to watch people meeting in person with whom they might have had extensive e-mail and Skype communication before.

For me, these initial meet-ups are scary. I tend to forget I have met people before and I almost never remember any names. My secretary was aware of my “deficiency” and was standing close to me to make sure I did not commit a very large gaffe.

At a certain moment I was introduced by my UK Head of Office to someone I was sure I had not met before—I would have remembered her. She was in her twenties or early thirties. It’s always difficult to judge at that age. I am fifty-three, so that age for me is just “young”.

She was not very tall, straight blond hair, medium length. She had green eyes and, by the look of it, quite large breasts. My UK boss introduced her as Samantha, the new UK Social Media Specialist.

We chatted briefly and she seemed to be a nice person. She gave me the impression she was a professional and knew what she was doing, job-wise.

I was immediately attracted to her. I cursed to myself. I do not need this shit at work. First of all, work and pleasure does not mix very well. It always becomes complicated after a while. And secondly, being the boss, a sexual harassment suit is just around the corner.

I tried to put her out of my mind during the cocktails and dinner. I looked over to where she was sitting during dinner and it seemed she was having a good time with her colleagues.

After dinner, I had one more quick drink in the bar. I knew from my own corporate past that the fun really starts when the boss is gone. I went up to my room, undressed and lay on my bed. I could not get Samantha out of my mind. I would have loved to get into her pants. However, I also realized it would be extremely stupid to do so. I kept fantasizing about different scenarios with her and me in bed, when suddenly an idea struck me. What I could do, of course, was play a game with her. A game of control. I could write her a note each day, asking her to wear or do something specific. Anonymously of course. I love the mental side of sub/dom relationships and it would give me great pleasure to control her actions. And there was no risk involved, at least that is what I thought at the time.

I called reception and asked for her room number. I was at the top floor of the hotel in a small suite. Some of the perks of being the boss, at least in other peoples’ perception. She was in room 1412, two floors below mine.

The first instruction had to be a simple one, just to test if she was game or not. I took a leaf of hotel stationary from the desk in my room. I wrote:
Hi Samantha. I am your secret admirer. I will not make myself known to you. I am going to give you specific instructions which you will need to follow during this week. Your reward will be that it will give me great pleasure. Non-compliance once will be the end of my instructions, which means you will be on your own without my guidance. Your choice.

Tomorrow when you come to the conference you will wear a red ribbon in your hair. I put the letter in an envelope and got dressed quickly again. I went down two floors. I did not use the elevator but walked down using the stairs. I did not want to be seen by any of my staff obviously. I opened the door of the corridor and checked if there was anybody around. The hallway was completely empty and I quickly walked to her room and slipped the envelope under her door. I went back up to my floor and went back into my room.

I undressed and lay back on my bed. I was terribly excited and had a raging hard-on. I masturbated with my eyes closed, picturing her beautiful body in my mind. In my imagination it was not my hand but her mouth that was pleasing my cock. Her wet, warm lips went up and down my hard shaft, her hand softly squeezing my balls. I came in no time. After cleaning up the mess I had made coming all over my stomach and chest in the bathroom, I went back to bed. Masturbating must have relaxed me and I fell asleep quickly.

The next morning I had a quick coffee in my room and went down to the conference rooms. Almost all my staff were already in the rooms as well, having their coffees and talking to each other. At a certain moment, my secretary came over and told me I had to give the opening speech, welcoming everybody, blah blah blah. I like and enjoy these working sessions, talking to people, getting new ideas and learning from their experiences. I am, however, not into the “official” side these meetings also involve. However, I had to do it and I did.

I went up to the little stage and started my little talk. I scanned the room with my eyes as I was speaking, giving the impression I was addressing all of them personally. I was not really seeing anything, trying to keep my mental focus on what I was saying and I tried not to be distracted, until my peripheral vision noticed something red in someone's hair. My eyes moved back and I focused. I saw Samantha sitting in her chair, wearing a red ribbon in her hair. She was obviously looking at me, as I was still giving my speech. However, her face was totally expressionless and she did not give me any indication that she knew it was me who gave her the instructions.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I tried to focus on the business at hand and the meetings and discussions kept my brain busy. Only once in a while I thought about her and during the day I saw her a couple of times walking by. We did not speak or meet as we did not have joint sessions. But I noticed she kept the ribbon in her hair all day.

After dinner, I went back to my room. I started thinking about the second note I had to write her. Whenever I play sub/dom games with someone it is mainly in the privacy of my home or in places which are not work-related. That makes it easier to be creative in telling her what to do or wear. Obviously during this conference I faced limits on what I could order her to do. It should not cause an embarrassment to her viz-a-viz her co-workers.

I started writing: 
You have been a very good sub today, and your Master is very pleased with your behavior. Your reward is that you will get new instructions. Tomorrow evening, during dinner, you will give an impromptu speech. You will introduce yourself and tell everybody about who you are, where you studied, what you did in your previous job and what you plan to contribute in your current job, as well as your thoughts on how the job will be beneficial to your further career. You will do so standing up at the end of the first course. This will please your Master and he will give you another reward.

For most people, speaking in public is horrifying. Being ordered to do so and complying is a great achievement for most subs. For me, that is what the sub/dom game means—making people do something which they would normally never do without it becoming degrading or embarrassing. Control and domination for me should be something positive to both the dom and the sub. Exercising brutal ownership over someone for me is too easy and not sexually exciting. 
Following the same routine as the evening before, I delivered my note to her room and sneaked back undetected.

Even though my hard-on was monumental again, I did not masturbate. I just stroked my hard cock until I fell asleep.

The next day, Samantha and I had some sessions together about our social media strategy and implementation. She was not wearing her red ribbon anymore and I did not notice anything unusual in her behavior towards me. She seemed to know what she was talking about and she had some good insights into social media I had not heard before.

Being in the same room in the same session of course gave me a good opportunity to have a better look at her physique. She had a pretty, open face and a nice smile. She seemed slimmer than I initially thought. Women with large breasts often seem to be heavier and fuller than women with smaller breasts. With Samantha, that was not the case. And it seemed she had even larger breasts than I thought before. I love breasts, whatever the size. In my mind I pictured her straddling me, my cock deep in her pussy, her large breasts swinging in front of my eyes. My lips are trying to catch them, but she is playing with me for a change. She is looking down on me, a smile on her face, deliberately swinging her breasts in front of me, just a little out of reach. She is pinning down my arms, so I cannot grab them either. Her nipples come a bit closer, now touching my lips, but barely.

I told myself to stop this line of thought. You are in a meeting, for fuck’s sake, control yourself. I shook my head a little so as to physically remove the images from my brain. I tuned in to the discussion and tried very hard to stay focused.

The hotel had set up a special room for us for dinner. They had placed ten large round tables for everyone to sit. I tried to rotate during each dinner and each time have a course at a different table. It’s a great way to be able to talk to a few people more one-on-one and get a better feel for who they are and what they think.

I was sitting at a different table than Samantha and, after the first course, intentionally moved to another table and seat where I could observe her. She seemed to be a bit nervous. She was not talking much to the people beside her and seemed to stare a lot at the ceiling. Inwardly I smiled. I could imagine the struggle she was going through. “Will I or will I not?” I was also pleased at myself. Obviously, I did not know her so I had to guess what would be a real challenge for her to do. It seems I had taken the right decision.

After the first course, she started to become more and more nervous. She was licking her lips and did not look very comfortable. The tables had been cleared and the waiters were preparing everything to bring the main course. She still did not move. I was starting to feel disappointed when suddenly I heard a knife tapping the side of glass. Some people stopped their conversations and started looking around to identify where the sound came from. Obviously people were looking at me, but I smiled and put up my hands to indicate it was not me.

Again the tapping, but still nobody was standing up. The room was now totally quiet. Samantha stood up. Hesitantly at first and with a very nervous look on her face. She seemed to have found her composure and she started to speak. She introduced herself as Samantha and said she was working in the UK office as Social Media Strategist. She apologized for interrupting people’s conversations and said she would be brief.

"I am standing here," she said, "As part of a great team of dedicated professionals and I want to share my personal thoughts with everybody." She continued to address the issues I had told her to. She was from a typical middle-class environment in a small city somewhere in the stockbrokers’ belt in Surrey.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

She had studied in Southampton, philosophy, would you believe it? After her BA, she had found a job with a social media consulting company in London, where she had worked on several large accounts as a junior member. She had joined my company only a few months ago and she said she found the working environment intellectually stimulating. I smiled inwardly. Sure, intellectually stimulating work environment, and sexually stimulating as well, it seems.

She finished her little talk with the usual statements and she sat down. Everybody applauded and the people sitting next to her shook her hand and slapped her gently on her back. She was all smiles now and seemed hugely relieved.

I was pleased as well. She had done what she was ordered to do. She will get her reward.

Back in my room that evening I was thinking about her last assignment. Tomorrow evening would be the last evening of the conference and the day after we would all go home.

I could not tell her to not wear panties or anything like that—it would be impossible to check. Telling her not to wear a bra was also not a clever idea with the size of her breasts. I also had to respect her professional position. In the end I decided to write her the following note:
You have pleased your Master again. You can be proud of what you did for your Master. I have decided to reward you one more time. It will be the last time. After tomorrow, we will probably never meet again. I want you to dress conservatively tomorrow evening, preferably a black dress without any cleavage. You will not flirt, dance or get intimate with any man. You are now owned by me and you will behave accordingly. You will behave as a good sub is supposed to behave. Your Master will be watching you.  Delivering the note to her room was now almost routine and it went off without a hitch.

Strangely enough, this last assignment made me a bit sad. If she did what I told her to, and I did not doubt for a minute she would, it meant I had total control over her. It would be terrible to have to give that up. The sadness overtook me—no hard-on like the last few evenings, no feeling of sexual arousal. Just sadness. It took me a very long time and a couple of whiskeys to finally fall asleep.

The next day passed quickly. I noticed a certain tiredness with the participants. After giving it all for two days during the sessions, and most probably a few more drinks in the evenings than they would normally have at home, most people had lost their sparkle.

For the last evening, my secretary had organized a walking dinner. She had apparently foreseen that people wanted to relax and not spend another two or three hours sitting on a chair having dinner. She had booked the bar area for us exclusively. It was a pretty relaxed atmosphere and most people wore casual clothes. I was talking to someone when, in the corner of my eye, I noticed Samantha walking in the bar. She was wearing a figure hugging black dress and high heels. I could see the contours of her bra, but if she was wearing panties, they must have been minuscule. Her dress was so tight around her beautifully shaped butt that it would have been difficult to hide anything underneath.

Her behavior was also very subdued. She did not smile a lot or engage in a lot of conversation. She tried to stay most of her time by herself. Obviously some guys tried to make a play. As she did not give them any encouragement or indication she was interested, most of them left quickly looking disappointed.

She was wearing what I had told her to wear. Her behavior was exactly as ordered. I was very pleased with her and myself, and during the evening I looked over at her quite often.

At a certain moment, I asked the barkeeper to turn the music down. I thanked everybody for their participation and good ideas. I continued the obligatory farewell drivel for another few minutes and wished them a safe journey home.

After a while, I walked over to my secretary and told her I would be going upstairs. I gave her two kisses, thanking her for organizing the conference and that I would be seeing her next Monday in the office.

I took the elevator up and opened the door to my room. As I walked in, I felt my right foot touch something. There was an envelope on the floor. I stared at it for a few moments. My brain had difficulty registering what my eyes saw. I bent over and picked the envelope up. It was sealed. I hesitated again and then tore it open.

Inside was a similar piece of hotel stationary which I had used the last few days. Only five words were written on it. “I am in my room”. That was all. I felt a shock going through my body. It could only mean one thing and I was profoundly shocked she had figured out it was me.

I quickly sat down on the bed, holding the paper in my right hand. My left hand was in front of my mouth, which I tend to do when I am thinking intensely.

It was now decision time. It had been a great play so far. To take it to the next level was fraught with danger, but also had a promise in it of being highly satisfying. My brain told me one thing, my dick another. My dick won.

I walked down the stairs. The corridor was empty and I walked to her room. Just as I was about to knock, I noticed the door being slightly open. I pushed the door slightly to check and it moved a bit inward. I pushed harder and the door opened. I walked into the room. Besides a very soft light in the corner of the room, it was dark. I walked past the bathroom. It was only then I could see the bed. The cover was pulled down. Samantha was lying on the bed wearing only a sheer black negligee. I could clearly see the contours of her breasts through the flimsy material, as well as the baldness of her shaved pussy. I looked at her face and for the first time I noticed she was also wearing a black blindfold.

She had obviously heard me come in the room. She half whispered, “Master ?”

I struggled to find my voice and replied as domineering as I could. “Yes.” I saw she recognized my voice and her face relaxed. She had guessed right.

We did not say anything after that. I took off my clothes and stood beside the bed. My cock had apparently not been too much affected by the shock and was standing up. I felt it and it was hard like a rock. I sat beside her face on my knees. I moved my dick in the direction of her mouth. She had not moved at all so far. She turned her head in the direction of my cock, fully anticipating what she was going to have to do. She started to lift her right hand. I told her, "No, only with your mouth." I moved closer until the tip of my cock was brushing her lips. She very, very slowly opened her mouth and I moved my cock further in.

Inside her mouth her tongue was making circles around the head of my dick. She was tasting my precum. As she was slowly licking my dick, I again looked at her. I had been right in my assessment of her body. Her breasts were very large with small, hard nipples. She was slim but not thin. Her pussy mound was quite high, in any case higher than I had ever seen before. The black negligee had slipped down on one side, giving me a good view of her smooth pussy. I noticed that I was close to an orgasm already. I had to take charge as she was now trying to control me instead of the other way around.

I straddled her chest, pinning down her arms with my hands. I put my dick back in her mouth and started to move in and out. I was properly fucking her mouth now, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

After a while I moved my body down and sat between her legs. I pushed her legs upwards a bit, opening up her pussy. I felt with my hand and she was soaking wet. I moved forward and, with one hard push, entered her pussy to my full length. I heard her gasp as she was taking me. Her back arched slightly. She started again to move her hands forward and, again, I had to warn her not to move. She obeyed but I could see from her face that it was difficult for her to do.

I pushed her legs towards her chest to give me better and deeper access. I fucked her as hard as I could, going in and out in long hard thrusts. Each time I fully entered her she made a noise from deep inside her throat.

After a few minutes I told her to stand up. Hesitantly, she got out of bed. When she was standing up I turned her around and pushed her against the wall, facing it. With one hand I took both her wrists and pushed her arms above her head against the wall as well. I now had her pinned. With my knee I pushed her legs apart. When she was spread out enough, I entered her wet pussy from behind. My other hand went down her belly to her pussy, finding her clit. I was pounding her hard, as hard as this position would allow in any case. My finger was making circles around her clit and it could feel my cock sliding in and out.

The combination of being pushed up against the wall and pinned down, being fucked from behind and fingered, all at the same time, pushed her over the edge. I heard her gasp; her legs started to tremble. I did not slow my pace. The total control I had over her also meant I decided that this was the right time for her to come. Her body tensed for a few seconds and then I felt her relax. Her arms became heavy to hold up and I let go. I stopped my thrusts but I kept my cock inside her. Her arms relaxed next to her body. She stood there for a while. I cannot remember how long it was before either of us moved, but it felt like hours.

My dick had relaxed a little bit but was still semi-hard. I let it slide out and released her from her position. She slowly turned around and she wrapped her arms around me. She pulled me closer and she kissed me. Our tongues met and did the usual song and dance. She was a good kisser and I felt my cock get fully hard again.

Her hand found my cock, still wet from her pussy and she started to masturbate me. I did not want it to end it like that, so I guided her back to the bed. There was one more thing she would have to do to please her Master. I made her sit on all fours and sat behind her. I entered her slowly, feeling if she was wet enough. I should not have worried.

I put my hands on her hips and started to move in and out, slowly at first. I love this position. Not only does it provide full control of her and my movements, my dick also seems to enjoy it.

It did not take me long to have an orgasm. I felt my balls contract as a prelude to my ejaculation. I actually felt my sperm leaving my balls, speed through my cock and enter her pussy. I held her body and mine still, focusing totally on my orgasm. She tried to prolong it by contracting her pussy, milking the last drop out of me.

Normally I am totally relaxed in the afterglow of sex. This time, however, I immediately started to worry. She was still wearing her blindfold; she still had not seen me. There was still some plausible deniability. Flimsy maybe as her negligee, but still. My dick had enough as well, so no arguments pro or con from him. My mind told me I should go. But now there was something else. My dominant side did not want to let go of such a wonderful sub. She was pretty, young and, in the right way, submissive. I was sure we could take this a lot further, fulfilling both our needs.

As a good sub, she did not take any initiative, letting her Master decide.

I decided to stay. I moved over to her and removed her blindfold as a sign that this particular play had ended. I looked her in the eyes and kissed her very, very lightly on her lips. I saw a look of satisfaction on her face. She touched my face with her hand as a thank you.

We did take our relationship further, much further. In fact, it is still going on. I am the Master and she is my Sub. Which of us is really in control, however, is another matter.

~

This story is inspired by Angel, another lush member.

Published 
Written by thomas61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments